Bring4th

Full Version: Is the Confederation about to make physical contact?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found some intel I'd like to share from Benjamin Fulford's report Jan 9
https://www.facebook.com/groups/copitsot...9yZA%3D%3D
http://conspireplanet.blogspot.com/2017/...o-new.html

"Agents from the WDS were told by intelligence agency sources with clearance levels high above that of the President of the shallow US state, that the planet has been put under quarantine because some very dangerous entities have taken shelter here after losing an inter-galactic war. These entities are now surrendering and freeing the hostage surface population of this planet in the process, these sources say.

If what these people are saying is true, then in the near future the benevolent galactic forces will open a wormhole in Antarctica and allow the surface population of humanity contact with the universe at large. That may be why religious, political and science luminaries have been visiting Antarctica recently. This month Russia’s Vladimir Putin is expected to be the latest bigwig to visit there.
https://themoscowtimes.com/…/putin-to-visit-antarctica-21017  "

I feel that this affects everyone here, will we see physical contact with the Confederation of Planets in our lifetime? Honestly we're fourth density and totally on track to become a positive fourth density planet. I really think we will be the first generation alive to meet the Confederation.
Have not members of the confederation already shown themselves multiple times in the past?
(01-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Have not members of the confederation already shown themselves multiple times in the past?

Not on a global level no? 
(01-11-2017, 05:25 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Have not members of the confederation already shown themselves multiple times in the past?

Not on a global level no? 

Well a wormhole in Antartica seem local to that area just like the making of the pyramids was local to Egypt.
The city being unearthed in Antartica is where the giants stayed, when they were not ruling over the little humans, they and many animals ended up flash frozen and preserved in this city, perhaps they are coming to pick up the old guard controllers.
god i hope so
ORION EMPIRE GET OUT OF THIS SYSTEM. OR WE WILL MAKE YOU. Wink
(01-11-2017, 05:55 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]ORION EMPIRE GET OUT OF THIS SYSTEM. OR WE WILL MAKE YOU. Wink

What good timing, because last night there was a global prayer-meditation (3:12 AM EST for me) to purge the Orion supported Pedophile Scourge. It was initiated by a sex-slave survivor a few days ago on Twitter and spread there.

Part of my meditation and visual was of a "rapture event" for those child victims out there to be quickly released from their bodies and beamed up. Overall there was a good collective vibe.

Is today any different? Any sense of a shift in consciousness? At his press conference there was an "expose and purge" play by Trump taking on the corrupt elements of the Intelligence community along with the Media disinfo agents.

I've not taken the Antarctic story that seriously but will check it out. I want to meet these guys from the Confederation of Pro-Creator Societies. ;-0

[Image: XGytWay.jpg]
David Wilcock chimes in on the Antarctica stuff too. - info is too juicy to not share.

Comments from David:

Ben walked right up to the line but did not cross it.

His intel is very, very similar to what Corey and I reported in ENDGAME II, which he acts as if he is unaware of and hasn’t read. Perhaps he hasn’t, but he should as it is incredibly corroborating what he said, before he said it:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/.../davids.....dgame-pt-2

He’s mentioning a partial revealing of the secret space program and something big and ET-related in Antarctica.

The only difference is that he is saying here that a traversible wormhole will be the attraction to Antarctica, whereas our intel is saying it will be Atlantis-style ruins that have been dug out. They will apparently be presented as a last-ditch move for the Cabal to save themselves after war crimes tribunals have already started.

The wormhole aspect may also be correct. We cannot confirm the destruction and / or takeover of the underground bases but are not being told everything either, and it absolutely fits in with the overall picture we are hearing about.

I am working on another article and expect to have it up fairly soon, as in a few days tops. This new intel from Ben will definitely be part of it.

On the intuitive level I am having dream after dream after dream telling me that we are about to see major changes for the positive, and that also is a hopeful sign.

One “sneak preview” of the new article that is HIGHLY significant is it is POURING rain in California right now. We are experiencing something they are calling an “Atmospheric River,” and are in the second of what will probably be four waves.

Mainstream media sources are already saying that the drought will be greatly reduced, if not eliminated by this one series of events.

This may have been the result of benevolent weather manipulation. The “polar vortex” that descended over all of America may well have created an energetic low-pressure zone that allowed the users of this technology to laser in this “atmospheric river” to just where it was desired.

I am not speaking in technical terms as no officially-recognized terms yet exist for torsion / scalar technology, which is what they are using to mess with the weather. I go into this science extensively in The Source Field Investigations, which is highly recommended.

I have watched California drying and dying every year since about 2010, definitely by 2011. The meterologists even called the weather system a “Ridiculously Resilient Ridge,” since every single time a storm tried to come in it was blocked by the same zone off the coast of California.

Every time there was a possibility of how the temperatures could go, the most pessimistic and horrible estimate was correct. We had vastly more heat than we should and it even was spiking into the high 80s in February, which was totally wrong and bizarre.

This was an attack against all of America. The hope was to depopulate the planet and punish America in particular for its work to rebel against the Cabal. No water means no crops, which means no food, which means mass starvation.

I have watched animal populations go way down and there are dead plants and trees everywhere. It has been horrible and there are constant signs warning you about a severe drought and water restrictions.

Therefore, the fact that we are getting so much water that it could completely end the drought is another very tangible, physical metric that the Cabal is, in fact, being defeated. This technology to control weather uses microwaves and it is simple to understand.

The point is that whatever stations the Cabal was using to do this have obviously now been overtaken and are in the hands of the Alliance. All this off-the-books stuff can be overtaken without anyone knowing. It does seem the Alliance is doing as much as it possibly can to defeat the Cabal before making a world announcement. Very exciting.

Also it is obvious that the “highly aggressive ET race that lost an intergalactic war and is hiding out on Earth” is the Draco reptilians. We have confirmation about this now from FOUR insiders who have come forward on Cosmic Disclosure:

Corey Goode
William Tompkins
Pete Peterson
Heather Sartain (just last week)

So without our work included this report would make less sense, but really, is there anyone reading this who ISN’T aware of what we’re doing at the same time? LOL.

Thanks, Ben, for continuing to fight the good fight. The rain is pouring outside and I couldn’t possibly be happier.

David Wilcock

Comment by dwilcock on January 9, 2017 @ 10:39 pm

I cannot comment on any intel other than what I am directly receiving from trusted sources.

It is also important to point out that people can be partially right about some things and completely wrong about others.

It would be nice if there were more trustworthy sources out there and I do my best to promote those I feel pass the test.

Singin’ in the Rain….

David

Comment by dwilcock on January 9, 2017 @ 10:46 pm

Source: http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/d...rd-report/
(01-12-2017, 10:33 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]The rain is pouring outside and I couldn’t possibly be happier.

can confirm, is raining outside.

this is the most rain we've had in six years (southern california). every time i hear it raining a cool surge of electrical energy courses through my body. this rain is healing stuff, whatever the reason behind it is.
Thanks for the update Blatz. My low bandwidth prevents from going on FaceBook except when at my local wifi place, so its good to get info here.

The fusion of events is very telling and look forward to more "energy waves" like the one from Dec 20. The Dutchsinse YT channel is always on top of earth events so will be checking that.
I just want to make a note that from my limited vantage, the "benevolent weather manipulation" event has completely devastated my community. To me, benevolence would be to just stop the weather manipulation all together - I mean, if the drought was engineered, in theory just ceasing the manipulation in California should alleviate it, right? Instead, we're creating more extreme events that have further and severe consequences down the line. I wish I could believe this was a victory, too, but victory to me would be allowing Gaia to have Its atmosphere back so that It can decide what weather is prudent, as It had successfully done for four billion years. Humans are too myopic to be playing with the weather as we do.
(01-13-2017, 11:56 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to make a note that from my limited vantage, the "benevolent weather manipulation" event has completely devastated my community. To me, benevolence would be to just stop the weather manipulation all together - I mean, if the drought was engineered, in theory just ceasing the manipulation in California should alleviate it, right? Instead, we're creating more extreme events that have further and severe consequences down the line. I wish I could believe this was a victory, too, but victory to me would be allowing Gaia to have Its atmosphere back so that It can decide what weather is prudent, as It had successfully done for four billion years. Humans are too myopic to be playing with the weather as we do.

Perhaps in a chaotic system it would result in repurcussions down the line, then again, in a complimentary system, these things would be healed by the curative effect of the natural system of earth itself. We would need to study the actual behavioral pattern of the Earth itself and it's ability to self heal. What I'm about to say might sound negative, but it's coming from a positive standpoint. For example most people did not think that the worlds oceans would not be able to handle all of the plastic. Now I'm not saying it's okay to litter and I'm not saying it's okay to just leave it there, however at the same time there was the discovery of a plastic eating microbe, so that tells me Earth has some self healing capability. As a result benevolent weather manipulation leading to chaotic effects in the long run is like saying duck farts can turn into giant tsunamis down the line.

At the same time I would warn everyone that there have been talks of an expanding earth theory that seems to be gaining traction. One of the results of the earth undergoing an expansion phase is that there could be a mini ice age. Due to there being no atmosphere, space hitting the surface of the planet could have the potential to flash freeze parts of the surface.

Here is a video to back up what I am saying based on Predictive linguistics. Someone in the Law of One chat room here recommended it: and a short synopsis

Internet data mining expert Clif High uses calls what he does “Predictive Linguistics,” to mine the Internet and collects billions of data points to produce forecasts of the future. High has predictions on Trump, gold, silver, housing, stocks, bonds, the dollar, interest rates and even new discoveries that will change the world that are coming out of Antarctica.

I'd also like to bring to everyone's attention this article: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/01...es-in-one/

I think Vladimir Putin gave a nod to Law of One students here:

"December 4, 2016: Russian President Vladimir Putin calls out the new world order by issuing a statement that took many by surprise. “I believe that it is not a secret, everyone can see, that many of our partners prefer to refer to the principles of international law, because the balance of power is gradually being restored in our world. But this is inevitable. Attempts to create a unipolar world have not succeeded. We are living in a different dimension.” 

EXCITING TIMES!!!!!!!
Now to refute myself.

I think if there is a portal that shows up in Antartica it would be to port Orion empire entities to some other service to self 3rd dimensional world to reincarnate.

Perhaps it would not be to meet the people of the surface population at all. In short we have about 7.4-5 billion people on the planet. Pertaining to question two, unless enough people believe in the existence of ets and expect them to come down and make contact, then the Confederation out of consideration for the free will of each and every one of the 7.4 billion, would not show. 

One of the interesting concepts to think about is the Law Of Squares. To that effect I suck at math, so please bear with me. Also While there is a squaring effect, I've pretty much guesstimated the actual square root of the actual world population which is somewhere around 272,030 people. That should be sufficient to make a calling? Which I think already is occurring, yet there is no face to face contact because it is to allow even the free will of those who choose not to see the possibilities by their own virtue of choice. 

Though as long as there are still skeptics, and not some kind of formal welcoming that is done by a government I think contact is unlikely, unless Trump does Full Disclosure, that would be mind blowing.

There are various allusions to what being aware of this unity is, and I suppose what Ra wants the most is not to be deified again as another Sun God but to simply be a humble messenger.  I've already begun to see signs of this proliferation of putting this group on a pedestal rather than as galactic brothers and sisters. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.1 Questioner: You mentioned that you were a member of the Confederation of Planets. What avenues of service, or types of service, are available to members of the Confederation? Would you describe some of them?
Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend the service which we of the Confederation can offer, rather than the service which is available to our use.
The service available for our offering to those who call us is equivalent to the square of the distortion/need of that calling divided by, or integrated with, the basic Law of One in its distortion indicating the free will of those who are not aware of the unity of creation.
7.2 Questioner: From this, I am assuming that the difficulty you have contacting this planet at this time is the mixture of people here, some being aware of the unity, some not, and for this reason you cannot come openly or give any proof of your contact. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. As we just repeated through this instrument, we must integrate all of the portions of your social memory complex in its illusory disintegration form. Then the product of this can be seen as the limit of our ability to serve. We are fortunate that the Law of Service squares the desires of those who call. Otherwise, we would have no beingness in this time/space at this present continuum of the illusion. In short, you are basically correct. The thought of not being able is not a part of our basic thought-form complex towards your peoples but rather is a maximal consideration of what is possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the long big scheme of things I don't think most people realize the Cabal was started because of Law of One drop out students back during one of the lemurian ages, who were kids of humans that may have procreated with SMC Ra during their time here in the past to create some sort of a hybrid. Which ever group or race it was that originally did this Orion or Confederation, at this point doesn't really matter because what is known is that this highly secretive group knows all the same things as the Law of One but use it for selfish purposes.

We have this entire side of our brain that thinks in tune with the illusion, logic, and we have this entire other side that is capable of dreams and arts and music. 

Upon listening to an affidavit of WIlliam Thompkins , and Ralph Ring

i stumbled across this part where he talks about this general that specifically picks out another general to lead a mission that does not have any formal education with college. He says that all of their understanding of everything was wrong when re creating the OTC-X1. They were handed a bunch of papers that had only heiroglyphs and had some german writing but mostly symbols after project paper clip. So they had to pick someone who was not trained in the draconian inspired educational learning system. That part is key info for me as like wow! 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As far as project paperclip [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]or project bluebeam, it is is widely documented online I don't need to provide any info about that. just do a google search. [/font][/font]
Here is a picture of the OTC- X1 that Ralph Ring describes in this video.

[Image: otcx1_3_lg.jpg]
So what exactly do you think Blatz?
The confederation will only make a full disclosure, planetary contact when we are a social memory complex. This will probably happen when those who are negative either leave, or change their polarization by choice or perhaps another way.
I feel that the negative entities play a dangerous game. They run the risk of us all waking up and then being caught in a positively charged society, which would at the very least de-polarize them, if not feel like hell.
If they can't keep us down, by default they come up...right?
(01-17-2017, 04:17 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly do you think Blatz?

I think the globe and every country needs to announce we would like open formal contact with benevolent extraterrestrials. Then this would allow positive ETS to come down and make their terms and then the media would have to report on it.

A healthy balanced way to do this would be for the governments to make formal announcements as a unified whole to educate the public as a whole what has occurred and how our civilization has been affected and almost molded in every possible way in Orion Empire styles of communication, education, finance. Only then once humanity has been given the tools to wake up collectively, is anything possible. Otherwise it continues to be an uphill grassroots movement crawl to the top.

We are taught from birth that we exist in lack and in divisive terms, country vs country, or man vs beast or man vs nature, never man one with nature, man one with animals, one with all countries, one with all that is all of creation. We are not taught to do that nor are we taught how to communicate on these terms at the normal widespread basis. It is only by virtue of those willing to seek that they find this. The actual universe the actual creation is abundant in nature, because that is a quality of infinity. The one infinite creator has to have infinity somewhere in there, otherwise it becomes the one finite creator. which is kind of amusing.

anyway i posit this quote i think about a lot: and then i relate it to this entire idea. the transmutation of all that is evil could be seen not as evil but as simply blocked energy, back into amicable thoughts and ideas or if not amicable, communicable. this is done by the confrontation of all of these lies, and then being able to show with facts and evidence of it's true nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery, to further dive into this concept, I'd like to take various evil things the swastika, the pentagram, the word evil.  For thousands of years the Law of One student drop outs from the lemurian era, like the devil as portrayed in the bible, sought to be gods above men, and the devil was never able to create his own creation but only facsimiles of what had already been created. In the bible the devil wants so badly to be recognized as God going through all of the motions to become like God and yet what it is missing the most is love and that compassion for all that is, because it is all that is that is the same as it.

Swastika traditionally a symbol of inner strength not racism, while the reverse swastika means inner peace. The two symbols were supposed to describe the divine feminine and divine masculine. The pentagram can merely be reversed back into a star which is also an ancient symbol that is also the exact image recorded while stating AAAHHHH in a loud auditorium.

To explain this video.. notice when they go OOOHHHHMMM it makes  circles, it is opening etheric portals!
The reason why I say this is because the shape is encoded in the sound.

Then when they get to AAHHHH pay attention!  AH-men or AMEN, may have originally mean STAR MAN or MAGIC MAN, well really it makes a pentagon like shape but it still made me think of STAR. Time code 3:00.

The sand arranges to a star pattern or pentagon 5 point pattern.

I am totally getting side tracked, because everything we were taught is a lie I could get into the finer details of all of it linguistics, finance, education, food production, all of it I can get into how the dark has manipulated it not for the greater good but for personal gain. This raising vibration and this time is the time for us wanderers to uncover all of it.

The word evil is simply the word live spelled backwards. The satanic principle as opposed to the Christ principle is basically to distort what is already there, but it does not understand how to create anything new because it too is made in the image of mirror facsimile of what created all that is.

I agree with Kaaron who says something very smart.
"The confederation will only make a full disclosure, planetary contact when we are a social memory complex. This will probably happen when those who are negative either leave, or change their polarization by choice or perhaps another way.

I feel that the negative entities play a dangerous game. They run the risk of us all waking up and then being caught in a positively charged society, which would at the very least de-polarize them, if not feel like hell.
If they can't keep us down, by default they come up...right? "
The Confederation will only come when humanity learns to clean up it's own mess first and foremost before joining with the greater galactic civilization otherwise it risks harming both itself and other races with nuclear capabilities.

There have already been formal discussions with the worlds leaders, and there is already contact with the highest levels of power between those humans who are of the top 1 % financially, and other related power entities, however that ongoing contact is still with negative service to self alien races such as draconian that really are from the Orion Empire. Yes all of these elements need to be transmuted and or purged. There are various examples of free energy however all of those ideas have been bought, silenced or killed, once these negative elements are no longer in play, full disclosure will occur very quickly. Give or take a few thousand unrelated individuals who may be trying to make a quick buck yet not connected with the cabal in anyway.

In order for face to face contact with the public to happen, really the worlds governments need to make a whole media concerted thing calling for everyone to want contact with benevolent ets. It would be like the reverse of how the media normally plays out certain things like 9/11. Whenever there was a concerted effort to get people on the same page it was all controlled media lies for this or that opinion. However if it could be used by the positive, it could quickly change the face of the planet, very very quickly.

Free energy and basic 4th density healing technologies will quickly dismantle the entire pharma, military, and petroleum industries, as well as medical since currently many many medicines are derivatives of petroleum, including food based additives!! There are many many many things that need to be transmuted within our own society.

therefore all in all the confederation will certainly not make physical contact until these factors are in place, the confederation may even wait until a time as such that earth humanity itself tries these orion empire elites in court first including the draco prince that is directing the actual individuals in our local star system. That would be a shocker huh, seeing this 12 foot tall draco put his hand on a bible and having to swear before testimony it's involvement.. I would hope the Law of One could have a party!!!! i would be so drunk rofl and happy and cheering the whole time OMG WE DID IT OMG WE DID IT!!!!

Thank you to kaaron and infinite unity for asking and allowing me to respond there by allowing me to elucidate all of this. I understand i can't expect everyone to agree with me however these views come from honestly tackling the adept path, and you could say hours upon hours of intense study! years worth of study phew!
A year later, what do you think now blatz?
(01-11-2017, 04:50 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]"Agents from the WDS were told by intelligence agency sources with clearance levels high above that of the President of the shallow US state

Such unfounded, unreferenced claims are widely used in articles in conspiracy-readership sites, and they are tailored to rail up certain reader segments. A good example is veteranstoday, and the similar kin. Often they link the statement to the agency's home page as if that would constitute a reference. "XYZ reported to president today that" etc is made into links and they go to home pages of any site they deem relevant. No news, no article, no information.

These publications generally make money by publishing articles that target alt-right conservative segments of US electorate. For the past few years, various themes are Russia, Putin, them being the savior of christianity and then also earth, new world order and so on. Always some claim which goes like 'Defense ministry of Russian federation reported to Office of the President of Russia today that ..." <- grand bureaucratic serious-looking language used to hook in the gullible, and then some theme which is popular at that given point in time with conspiracy readers.

These publications are just making money, and reading their stuff is a good research into manipulation methodology and contemporary alt-right tendencies. If not for that purpose, it is a total waste of precious time and energy.