Bring4th

Full Version: Beating psychotronic weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apologies to everyone for my schizophrenic rants and sudden disappearence. Psychotronic torture can be hard on the ol' sanity. I'm trying to figure out how to beat my situation, and I was wondering if anybody had suggestions. From what I can tell, the psychotronic weapons being used to bother me consist of the following:

1. Microchips.

Not everyone gets these, but I did because my immune system dismantled the others without much effort, and they are trying to keep my body resonating at the slave frequencies. I think these are usually used for tracking purposes, and in some cases (including mine) are there for when wi-fi signals, radio waves, etc. fail to have the intended effect, or to mess with an otherwise troublesome subject. I got singled out for special treatment for their lil' witch hunts because of my magickal abilities and rebellious nature.

It's probably harder to meditate my way out of this one, but by no means impossible. However, an EMP of sufficient power should dismantle the damned thing.

2. Neuroprosthetics.

Namely, nanowires connected to nanoelectrodes used to stimulate the CNS. As far as I know, these are generally rejected by the CNS, and the immune system grinds them up into little pieces on its own over time, assuming they aren't constantly being rebuilt, so if I get rid of the radio waves and scalar waves/etheric implants, these should be relatively simple to meditate out of, and useless anyways if I prevent signals from being sent to them and move out of their frequencies.

3. Nanotechnology (other).

I think most of the online information regarding this is bullshit, but this does exist in some form or another, probably as genetic mutations broadcast through radio waves or etheric implant.

Scalar waves (which are always created by electromagnetic fields and within the human body) are used to implant people's etheric bodies by interfering with the morphic fields of the body and altering them in such a way that different things happen. Scalar waves are also the basis of magick and time/space alteration, so it makes sense that these people would be able to use them to engineer genetic mutations, assuming they managed to hack your biolelectrical field (just as Ra said that anger leads to cancer, which is a different type of genetic mutation).

If all previous forms in creation exist in the ether and the plane above it, then meditating my way out of this should do the trick, especially since my body remembers the correct configuration. they do have ways to use plasma to erase morphic memories to some degree, but erasing mine seems next to impossible, because, luckily for me, I've relied on magick for a lot of things since childhood, and it's so deeply ingrained in my etheric body that it keeps coming back.

4. Microwave weapons.

These are used for thought implantation, dream implantation, and the like. Beating these is easiest since they're not actually in your body. As a great Saiyan once said, "All the power in the world doesn't do any good if you can't hit the guy," so, if I manage to get away from wi-fi signals and radio waves, and then vibrate to a frequency that they either couldn't touch or wouldn't recognize as me...

5. Etheric implants/energy body rewiring.

Frightfully annoying, ties your chakra/energy meridian system into knows all over the place, damages the endocrine glands, and tries to prevent the energy system from sending out pulses. I figure the proper configuration probably exists both in my subconscious and the ether at large, so getting past this should be tedious, but doable.

6. Tracking/biometric signatures.

If they can track by thought signals, dental work, biometric information, and the like, the answer to this is simply to rewire all the unique biometric fingerprints that make you identifiable: meaning, get away from their eyes, and then meditate the teeth/eyes/fingerprints into a different configuration, do the same for the face or wear a mask in public, etc.

Does anybody have any ideas on this? Am I on the right track in your opinions, or?
I live right under a 50-foot internet 2.4GHz tower (I used to provide internet service, but now its used by another company), that connects several dozen WiFi antennas pointing right at the tower, and hence at me too. But I don't think they're programmed for disruption. I was very nervous when it first started though.
There's a reason why those operate at the same frequencies as our brainwaves. I don't think you understand quite how bad the situation is. Radio waves, cell phone towers, wi-fi signals, frequencies emitted by TVs and newer gaming consoles. Orion tech, all of it. Welcome to the nightmare, I guess.
Turning off most electronics and electrical devices in your home before sleeping would be my advice. Also not sleeping near active power sockets, transformers, etc. There are certainly 'dream broadcasts' that aim to cause harm to some of us.
I have found that simply keeping away from electricity as much as practically possible has been a help.
I, like Mahakali, was very troubled by this type of electrical 'greeting'. Meditation and sleep, in my opinion, should take place in a electro smog free environment.

Keeping the refrigerator on, as Hidden_Hand suggested, is probably a sensible idea.
Which is difficult when there's an RFID chip in your neck... but hopefully I get it dismantled.

I'm not afraid of anything, in too much pain to care after everything they've put me through, and not happy with the sorry excuse for a life they apparently have planned for me, so I'll fight them. The odds are not in my favor, but I'm starting to realize they're much higher than I ever realized, or that they realize, even - they're too blinded by their own egos to really understand as much as they think they do. Not that I'm one to talk, but. They have technology and technical knowledge, but most of them have about as much idea what they're doing as I do. I can still read the ether to some degree, and if I manage to hit the right channels in the ether again, that's it, game over, I win. And they say they can erase things from the ether, but they can't erase it from the plane above that, and perhaps not from the ether itself, either.

I think they must be trying to keep something in my subconscious from waking up. If they don't like it, it must be good.

And it's like Ra said: a group mind can move mountains if enough are polarized towards that distortion, and an individual can move mountains if purified to a sufficient degree.

Most of these people are just self-important bullies who have technical knowledge, and their power comes from their standing within the social memory complex. And most of them have it easy and always have. How many of them survived their literal entire lives through psychic attack, torture, and oppression?

I've always been alone. Some of them have even admitted how they couldn't even imagine how miserable my life is.

That's not a reason to get cocky, since I'm not exactly is decent shape, but I think I may have vastly overestimated their competence, and vastly underestimated my own. The ones that pose me any serious threat are probably very few.
Deleted
One of them said they couldn't imagine me laughing if I got a gun pulled on me, so they did that, and I laughed. And I've ruined their plans before in bigger ways, which tells me that they aren't omnipotent.

Thus, winning is possible. Escape from this hell is possible.
(01-12-2017, 09:01 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Deleted

Did you have something to say? I'm all ears if you have any suggestions. Any help I can get at this point is greatly appreciated.
I have some limited experience with the sort of things you are describing, but I don't think I'm targeted as aggressively as you say you are.

One thing that I find sometimes helps when I feel oppressive energy trying to stifle me is to take a bath. I'll do a ritual with salt and water and soak in there. It's surprisingly effective in my experience to help dissolve any astral gunk I might have stuck to me.

State of mind is a big factor here, as you mentioned a lot of these sorts of attacks can be transcended by raising vibration or removing distortions so they have nothing to stick to. Meditation is good for this and so is ritual (as I'm sure you are aware since you say you've been practicing magick for some time).

In any case I wish you the best OP.
_______
_________
(01-12-2017, 12:36 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2017, 08:07 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Turning off most electronics and electrical devices in your home before sleeping would be my advice. Also not sleeping near active power sockets, transformers, etc. There are certainly 'dream broadcasts' that aim to cause harm to some of us.
I have found that simply keeping away from electricity as much as practically possible has been a help.
I, like Mahakali, was very troubled by this type of electrical 'greeting'. Meditation and sleep, in my opinion, should take place in a electro smog free environment.

Keeping the refrigerator on, as Hidden_Hand suggested, is probably a sensible idea.

Yes, some people can feel or heard these electric waves and don't like it. One thing i've heard is helpful when you can't turn off the electricity is to send divine energy into your house with the intention that it cancel the negative effect of these electric devices.

This stuff is very real in my opinion. It started with subtle mood alteration, progressed to full blown telepathic interference and ended with me being knocked off my feet on 2 occasions and thrown several feet through the air, losing consciousness and waking up in several inches of snow.
Afterwards I felt really sick, like my auric field had been 'raped'. It took some time for my body to heal. The challenge with "raising your frequency" is that as you do so you will become a target or  body of magnetic attraction for those of the same frequency. They will just be of the opposite polarity.

This is the point at which my investigations using drugs as a channelling tool found their natural end.

They (the Guardians) had somehow managed to use a huge iron bridge construction over a large body of water to conduct a considerable discharge of energy towards me. This experience was akin to entering an 'eternal return' type of time loop. I think I was in negative time/space. Certainly the most frightening experience of my life. It felt like millions of years but was probably only a minute or so.
I call it "the black hole experience". It then became clear to me, over a period of time, how physical matter is 'created', how the first density in space/time evolves from the 'unconscious' nature of souls having crossed the gateway and traversed the threshold of their octave into the next.
It is then that over time the elementals form and begin once again their dance.

In my opinion this technology is directed towards earth from our moon.
Back in 2011 I was smoking synthetic weed.
I took a hit and waited for the buzz.
Just before I blacked out, I felt like something grabbed me from behind my chair around my neck and pull me backwards.
I woke up on the ground next to my chair.
When I went to the bathroom, I had a serrated cut on my upper forehead that was not only dry but had an elastic textured scab that peeled off without causing bleeding or any kind of pain.

I've been feeling like they've been ramping up their efforts lately.
I talk about some of this s*** in this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=13507

It's good to know I'm not the only one feeling like this...well...not good that it's happening but that I'm not alone in the conclusions I've come to.
(01-12-2017, 09:57 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Back in 2011 I was smoking synthetic weed.
Just before I blacked out, I felt like something grabbed me from behind my chair around my neck and pull me backwards.
When I went to the bathroom, I had a serrated cut on my upper forehead that was not only dry but had an elastic textured scab that peeled off without causing bleeding or any kind of pain.

I talk about some of this s*** in this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=13507

It's good to know I'm not the only one feeling like this...well...not good that it's happening but that I'm not alone in the conclusions I've come to.

Synthetic weed is one of the worst threats to public health.
(01-12-2017, 10:04 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Synthetic weed is one of the worst threats to public health.
Agreed.
(01-12-2017, 11:47 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I have some limited experience with the sort of things you are describing, but I don't think I'm targeted as aggressively as you say you are.

One thing that I find sometimes helps when I feel oppressive energy trying to stifle me is to take a bath. I'll do a ritual with salt and water and soak in there. It's surprisingly effective in my experience to help dissolve any astral gunk I might have stuck to me.

State of mind is a big factor here, as you mentioned a lot of these sorts of attacks can be transcended by raising vibration or removing distortions so they have nothing to stick to. Meditation is good for this and so is ritual (as I'm sure you are aware since you say you've been practicing magick for some time).

In any case I wish you the best OP.

Well, raising vibration is important, but configuration of vibration is also vital here.

They've implanted thoughtforms to connect the use of warm water (as well as things like stretches) to furthering the etheric implants. Now, I can filter these thoughtforms out when I take a shower or such, but they don't help in particular.

If I had proper access to my magickal abilities, I could just think my way out; I'm bordering on the lower levels of adepthood. The problem is that negative time/space doesn't respect the will of the entity, so I have to polarize back to the proper configuration, which I still remember, so it's doable, but difficult for a number of reasons.

It won't be as hard for me as Ra mentioned it is for positive entities trapped in negative time/space, because while I vaguely prefer a free society, I really don't care as long as I am free, and I'm prefectly happy operating in a negative environment as long as I can do what I want. Ra mentioned that positive polarity entities would want other-selves to have freedom, and I do like that idea, but if I polarize to a place where I have power over myself and safety and control over my experience to a sufficient degree, I'm a happy camper.

So, you know, my goal is just to get free and then develop myself and not bother the Orionfags unless they bother me.

(01-12-2017, 12:32 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not familiar with these technology, how is it implanted into some people ?

Which in particular? I can direct you to technical information. In general:

Physical microchips - Exactly how you would think. Implanted under the skin, either via surgical procedure or (less commonly) thoughtform. I blacked out at an Evangelical Illuminati-run homeless shelter after rejecting their offer to become a member of their organization, firstly because I'm against Christianity, and secondly, because they told me a fat sack of obvious lies designed to make me give up my willpower. I stupidly accepted a drink from someone and woke up with a cut on my neck and strange vibrations coming from there.

Etheric implants: So-called scalar waves or quantum entanglement, which is basically a type of electromagnetic s*** that makes energy travel in infinite speed in all directions, but only affect what it resonates with, and time-charges molecules and atoms (as time as we perceive it is just the release of condensed energy). Thoughtforms, magick, and communication between cells of the human body use this technology, and this technology is responsible also for all types of memories, from morphic fields to personal memories. Orion learns what frequencies do what and then use machines to alter them - Orions being generally more oriented towards occult technology than spirituality.

Neuroprosthetics: Can now be injected with a needle. So, go for surgery at an Orion-controlled hospital (most of them), and you could get stuck. But, again, these are rejected by your immune system, and relatively easy to meditate out of if you have any magickal ability at all. They are also unlikely to seriously hurt you, because the amount of energy required to hurt you might activate your body's magical functions and disrupt their functioning automatically.

(01-12-2017, 04:13 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]This stuff is very real in my opinion. It started with subtle mood alteration, progressed to full blown telepathic interference and ended with me being knocked off my feet on 2 occasions and thrown several feet through the air, losing consciousness and waking up in several inches of snow.
Afterwards I felt really sick, like my auric field had been 'raped'. It took some time for my body to heal. The challenge with "raising your frequency" is that as you do so you will become a target or  body of magnetic attraction for those of the same frequency. They will just be of the opposite polarity.

This is the point at which my investigations using drugs as a channelling tool found their natural end.

They (the Guardians) had somehow managed to use a huge iron bridge construction over a large body of water to conduct a considerable discharge of energy towards me. This experience was akin to entering an 'eternal return' type of time loop. I think I was in negative time/space. Certainly the most frightening experience of my life. It felt like millions of years but was probably only a minute or so.
I call it "the black hole experience". It then became clear to me, over a period of time, how physical matter is 'created', how the first density in space/time evolves from the 'unconscious' nature of souls having crossed the gateway and traversed the threshold of their octave into the next.
It is then that over time the elementals form and begin once again their dance.

In my opinion this technology is directed towards earth from our moon.

Yes. But I remember the correct configurations, too, and I've been under psychic attack most of my life and have lots of experiences with repelling charges of similar frequency. The key is to, when something invades your auric field, send a thoughtform out that resonates with it, but pushes it away, and you'll become immune to that particular method of interference. I'm really good at this, except that I'm having a hard time sending out waves at all thanks to the configuration of the etheric body, which is wired to direct energy in a looping fashion from head to toe and back without going through my chakras, which is extremely annoying, but I can remember the right configurations, so...

I've read about the moon thing a little bit. But space as we perceive it is a complete illusion, so it's not going to matter much if I manage to hit the right etheric configuration and, as Ra said, "walk the universe with unfettered tread". Because distance is totally relative and doesn't actually exist.

I suppose I might be technically of the negative polarity, depending on how its defined, preferring service to self - which doesn't preclude helping/caring about others or using my heart chakra, but does mean that I generally prefer to separate from and establish control over the seemingly external illusion. (According to the FAQ, I'm the first here?) I operate through my own ego, although I have a lot of personal differences from STS types referenced in the Ra material.

(01-12-2017, 09:57 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Back in 2011 I was smoking synthetic weed.

Yeah, stay away from that crap. That stuff definitely has etheric implants in it. I know people who have contracted similar things to what I have from using the stuff.

Stick to real marijuana if you're going to smoke, and even then, get it from a trusted source (even some dispos are suspect).

(01-12-2017, 10:04 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Synthetic weed is one of the worst threats to public health.

Hear, hear.
(01-12-2017, 10:04 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]

Synthetic weed is one of the worst threats to public health.

I used many of the various compounds during a period of 4 years, starting with JWH-018, the original "spice" and moving on throughout the different mutations in order to avoid legal problems in my country. I probably used more than 20 types of synthetic cannabinoid, some with good positive effect (regarding the ability to channel), others with near fatal results, almost causing heart failure. There were some compounds that definitely had more affinity to the negative polarity. The last time I used resulted in the aforementioned black hole experience. That was about one year ago.

I found that a pedantic attitude towards spiritual cleansing and ritual was of great importance regarding safety,but would never advise anyone, regardless of drug related experience, to experiment with these highly dangerous and addictive substances.

I have struggled with health issues since, along with cluster headaches that I have suffered from for over 20 years. After being hospitalised last year and being officially diagnosed by a neurologist, I discovered a vitamin regime recommended by fellow sufferers that includes very high dosage of vitamin D3. I have taken this every day for the last 11 months with zero headaches. I am also of the opinion that the continued use of the cannabinoids and intense channelling I undertook had in some way altered neural pathways. Even a year after the last use I still felt addicted and had they been available here in the UK I probably would have been tempted to continue. Recently I have started taking 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) as a suppliment which has had an almost immediate positive effect on my mood and general well being, probably due to my depleted serotonin from the chems.

My experience has certainly been one of 'blowing open' the upper chakras with brute chemical force. Bringing the lower centers into harmony is still on going but progressing well.

The Council of Saturn have a strict "no drugs" policy for their instruments!

Quote:I suppose I might be technically of the negative polarity, depending on how its defined, preferring service to self - which doesn't preclude helping/caring about others or using my heart chakra, but does mean that I generally prefer to separate from and establish control over the seemingly external illusion. (According to the FAQ, I'm the first here?) I operate through my own ego, although I have a lot of personal differences from STS types referenced in the Ra material.

Learning and becoming adept does involve the integration of darkness. Going to dark places, owning dark thoughts and understanding the power of being 'separate' does not however define you. Many of my own personal actions in the past would be viewed as strongly STS by any rational person, such as theft, deception and issuing multiple death threats to individuals. These things do not define me, nor do they serve to alter my core vibration. They are lessons in the learning curve that function as a mirror, on later reflection, to remind me of that that I am not.
(01-13-2017, 03:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I used many of the various compounds during a period of 4 years, starting with JWH-018, the original "spice" and moving on throughout the different mutations in order to avoid legal problems in my country. I probably used more than 20 types of synthetic cannabinoid, some with good positive effect (regarding the ability to channel), others with near fatal results, almost causing heart failure. There were some compounds that definitely had more affinity to the negative polarity. The last time I used resulted in the aforementioned black hole experience. That was about one year ago.

I found that a pedantic attitude towards spiritual cleansing and ritual was of great importance regarding safety,but would never advise anyone, regardless of drug related experience, to experiment with these highly dangerous and addictive substances.

I have struggled with health issues since, along with cluster headaches that I have suffered from for over 20 years. After being hospitalised last year and being officially diagnosed by a neurologist, I discovered a vitamin regime recommended by fellow sufferers that includes very high dosage of vitamin D3. I have taken this every day for the last 11 months with zero headaches. I am also of the opinion that the continued use of the cannabinoids and intense channelling I undertook had in some way altered neural pathways. Even a year after the last use I still felt addicted and had they been available here in the UK I probably would have been tempted to continue. Recently I have started taking 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) as a suppliment which has had an almost immediate positive effect on my mood and general well being, probably due to my depleted serotonin from the chems.

My experience has certainly been one of 'blowing open' the upper chakras with brute chemical force. Bringing the lower centers into harmony is still on going but progressing well.

The Council of Saturn have a strict "no drugs" policy for their instruments!

Probably a good one. As fun as drugs are. Some days I wish I could just drug myself into a stupor, and that's what I did for a couple years - incidentally, the only years when I was ever anywhere close to happy - but I know that I have to be sober if I want to escape this place.

It'd be so easy to get some nice pot, alcohol, and poppy seed tea and just forget about everything... Go back to eating GMOs and junk food, get a girl/boyfriend, get a job and watch TV and play with sex toys and go to school and have friends and be a normie...

If I have one thing to thank my tormentors for, it's not leaving me an ounce of inner peace... watching TV or getting my leg broken.... sleeping on a soft king size bed or a rock under a bridge in winter... it's all in the same order of magnitude now. My only hope is to find a way out of this place. I don't have another option. The pain never stops and probably never will, not until I'm out of this place.

Quote:Learning and becoming adept does involve the integration of darkness. Going to dark places, owning dark thoughts and understanding the power of being 'separate' does not however define you. Many of my own personal actions in the past would be viewed as strongly STS by any rational person, such as theft, deception and issuing multiple death threats to individuals. These things do not define me, nor do they serve to alter my core vibration. They are lessons in the learning curve that function as a mirror, on later reflection, to remind me of that that I am not.

I'm not sure what my core vibration is anymore. A large part of my psyche is extremely negatively oriented. I'd say that if I could choose, I'd probably go for being on the dominant end of the STS world. I really do love negativity.

At the same time, part of me also loves the idea of freedom, because it's not something I've ever really seen. A truly spiritually free society would be a strange and beautiful thing to my way of thinking.

But I don't believe in that. I don't believe in "goodness" or true selflessness or benevolence or freedom any of that to any significant degree. I'm too jaded. My whole life has been hellish torment, and the one time things were actually okay for me, it just propelled me into a series of nightmares that made my already truly miserable experiences seem like a splash in the kiddie pool.

If there's to be anything good in my life, it must be taken by force. That's what I'm beginning to understand. I'll never be happy as a slave, and the enslavers will never allow me to be happy if they can help it, I think.

I hate them. I hate them.

And when I think about it, a monster starts to boil up to the surface.
Forgive.
Every pain you experience in your existence is a direct result of you not forgiving either yourself or someone else.
There are no exceptions.
Himalayan salt lamps are good for their negative ion emissions (using palm oil tealights), which improves your immediate air quality, to dovetail with what Ashim and Spaced has offered. If you live in an urban area then your most likely affected to some degree of positive ion exposure. 

You could also get some house plants, spider plants are cheap and very easy to sustain. They grow like triffids if you remember to water them regularly. It depends if you want to get your hands dirty though  Tongue

Value your water intake, too. The chances are your tap water is not very pure. So be a snob when it comes to sourcing out the highest quality mineral water. Your body is an expression of the third primal distortion, and mostly comprised of the stuff. You could be imaginative too when drinking the silky stuff. For example, who is the horniest female on the planet in your eyes (assuming you are heterosexual)? And if they were in liquid form and in your hands, how would they taste? You should not underestimate the power of your imagination with self healing/protection. Find the image that you love the most and guzzle that s**t down.

These are simple, outside-in approaches that make your immediate environment inhospitable to hostile thought forms. Basic outer teachings. Spaced touched in the inside-out teachings by referring to your state of mind. 

And so your attitude is 'leave me alone and I will leave you alone'. Everyone here can relate to fighting talk and I think most of us here have come to realise that this method does not produce the desired preference. To continue using the same methods that fail to deliver something better is pointless, right? 

So you are experiencing point A and you would like to experience point B. Considering an alternative to your own fight/flight responses will get you off the point A starting blocks. I say that because it seems to me you are still at the same place that you were when you enriched Bring4th with your presence ( that's not a play on words btw, I really mean that Cool ).

Another thing I would like to to poo poo (not to be confused with belittling) is your empowering opinion towards psychotronic weaponry. It only works if you are psychically blind and/or mentally weak, period. Why? Because it's the outside-in approach, that's why. Ra refer to this "psychological nudge" in the positive sense. 

Now I know without reserve that you are not mentally weak. ( your fighting talk points to a degree of inner resiliency  Wink ), so you are most likely blindsided by your own unstudied beliefs. I am currently into Carl Jung's depth psychology, so here is one of my favourite comments from the big man...

"People forget, that even doctors have moral scruples, and that certain patients confessions are hard even for a doctor to swallow. Yet the patient does not feel himself accepted unless the very worst in him is accepted too. No one can bring this about by mere words, it comes only through reflection and through the doctors attitude towards himself and his own dark side. If the doctor wants to guide another, or even accompany him a step of the way, he must feel with that persons psyche. He never feels it when he passes judgement. Whether he puts his judgements into words or keeps it to himself makes not the slightest difference..."

So imagine you are your own doctor about to guide or facilitate your own journey to point B. When you can gift yourself enough compassion and remove the psychic barriers (self condemning thought forms), you will most likely disarm these seemingly powerful pieces of weaponry that besiege you. 

Just think about that for a minute. You are submitting to specifically articulated forms of finite light rather than recognising that, in truth, you are the limitless light.

Take Bruce Lee for example. He was one of those rare dudes that recognised this truth, aged 20, and exemplifies the efficient processing of catalyst, imao. 

Shannon Lee chats about her dad

Here is the full version of that Carl Jung quote.

And don't forget the value of humour. Billy Connolly rocks my boat, personally  BigSmile

And finally, my partner of 17 years (and now my wife) was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 16 years ago, when she was 16. Almost 15 years ago she attempted to cut my head off with a wood axe in the middle of the night. Had the "voices" had their way I would have been successfully decapitated long ago. Instead, I just have a scar on my right ear and the memory of several lacerations to my neck. So my point in sharing this little detail is I understand trauma. I understand the importance of talking about trauma, and I am not squirmy to the sight of my own blood. (the last bit is, admittedly, an ego puff chest comment). 

I also know about paranoia because of my own drug induced psychotic experience in the summer of 2001 (cold turkey). Because of that, and my fidelity to truth at the time, I realised that my own self-satirical humour proved to act as the cementing compound to the foundation (desire for truth) that preserved my own sanity.

(01-13-2017, 02:56 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive.
Every pain you experience in your existence is a direct result of you not forgiving either yourself or someone else.
There are no exceptions.

[removed]

So if I stub my toe, the pain will go away if I forgive myself?

(01-13-2017, 05:59 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]hjbhjbhjs fjnx f
fbjks jks g

hjiosva489484iemklrl

The problem is that they're rewiring my entire energy body, and it's progressed to a point where I hardly have any empathy/spiritual control at all.

I know the required information is in my subconscious, but the whole hybridization thing is difficult to beat, as it's trying to mess with my brain's DNA and the cerebrospinal fluid (somewhat important for magick in third-density), and "outside-in" is still troublesome when there a physical device planted in your neck.

I know the RFID chips and such aren't very common anymore, but they are very determined to strip me of my magickal abilities.

My situation isn't much better, because I don't know what to do. Yes, I'm aware that I'm a part of the Creator, and I technically have access to all of the information in the universe as a result. But I need to figure out where to go and what to do. Beating this is definitely possible, but it seems hopeless sometimes. I know it's not impossible, but it's a battle of wills, because these bastards are very determined to strip me of my abilities, and their materialistic thoughtforms - while weak in some respects - are very annoying in others.

It's true that I need to not lose perspective. That's absolutely true. Perhaps the most important thing, because with the proper perspective, the third-density physical stuff becomes a lot more managable.

If you're implying that this is purely schizophrenia, then you don't know as much as you think you do, because there is indeed some weird s*** going down. But it's okay, because something is guiding me to the right answers.

EDIT:

Well, if asking me to leave them alone doesn't work, then I fight. I know how to hurt them. They're planners, controllers, and nothing annoys them more than the dissemination of knowledge or the disruption of their plans.
(01-13-2017, 10:01 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
There are no exceptions.

[removed]

Well if you get over being butt-hurt over having stub your toe, you'll definitely release the pain more quickly and will be able to reflect over why you needed that exactly.

That is really perfect example of doing something to yourself, congrats on finding it.
(01-13-2017, 10:01 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
There are no exceptions.

[removed]

I meant emotional pain.
(01-13-2017, 10:14 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you get over being butt-hurt over having stub your toe, you'll definitely release the pain more quickly and will be able to reflect over why you needed that exactly.

That is really perfect example of doing something to yourself, congrats on finding it.

Needed it? I didn't "need" to stub my toe. This is why I hate New Agers.
Dear Mahakali,
I've read this post over and over, not sure if i should contribute.

Two factors would keep me away
- you seem to be in a state of hate and agressiveness quite often, i get the impression the pain is hard to take und you just direct your agression all too willingly to the next best person that would step in. This might help you in temporarily relieving a portion of that pain, but would not be a real helpful solution for you. And i dont really want to be a target for it.
- i have no experience and knowledge of the kind af attacks you speak of, so i might not be helpful at all.

Two things that would make me offer my perspective
- i had my fair share of hate, pain and agression in this life, as well as my share pf psychic attacks, so maybe i could share my experience
- i can deeply relate to your suffering and the state you are in.
I am feeling a lot of compassion, and even if there is the slightest chance it might help you, i ll just give it a try:

I was dealing with some heavy psychic attacks the past couple of weeks, at least this is what i think.
I found, i cannot even be sure, if its just my old pain surfacing, or if some entitiy would cause this ( probably not) or rahter enforce what was already there (more likely).
I found, thebest thing i could do was work on those issues as if they were purely my own, seeing what will happen, when my part of the issues would be resolved. Because ultimately i can only work on myself.
I found this to be a good solution, since i came to the root of my problem or pain. This would dissolve to a certain degree and i came to a state of deep love and understanding. I was then flooded with love for the (possible) entity that was (or maybe not) attacking me. Very soon after this the pain stopped.

With that i want to say, i do not know how much of the suffering you undergo comes from yourself and how much has an external sorce.
But you could "work" on your part at least and see what happens.

I get the impression (from reading various of your posts) that you seem to be quite undecided which route to take.
Sometimes you ask for help and healing, sometimes you seem to be pretty comfortable with pain and the "dark side".

Please forgive when i put it in maybe harsh words:
If you want to heal, there has to be a devission first. The decision for healing and the decision for taking responsability.
Without that decision, one would constantly fluctuate between two directions, making no progress in neither one.

Surely this would not be an easy task to accomplish, but i am absolutely convinced that your overall emotional state would improve even within weeks, given to take this route for longer you would not recognize after a year.
Within this forum im sure you will find many many helpful hands and hearts, and the longer you take this route, you would find more aand more helpful people surrounding you in real life.

I am curious if any of this resonates within you or if its just utter bulls*** to you Smile

I wish you all the best, mahakali.
And let me know, in case you have any use for "my kind of help"
(01-14-2017, 06:05 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Needed it? I didn't "need" to stub my toe. This is why I hate New Agers.

Well can help you release some energies. Also, seems pretty self-inflicted to me, you don't even require an other-self to get entangled in it for it to happen.

I'm not sure I ever saw myself as a New Ager, but thanks I guess.
First of all, I take it that some here were apparently offended by use of the word "gay" as a derogatory adjective, leading to its removal from my above post, and I want to point out that I didn't mean any offense to actual gays; I'm bi myself and just have a penchant for profanity (as some here may have noticed). It wasn't intended as a statement about my opinion of anyone of any sexual orientation.

My decision is that I want to develop myself, be my own master, and keep my mental faculties as well as occult abilities.

I think that whatever's doing this is a negative entity attempting to enslave me, and I'm not very happy with anything that it's done or with the assumptions it makes about me or with anything it apparently has planned for me.

It tells me to "forgive" it a lot. If it lets me go and returns my mental faculties and occult abilities, there is nothing to forgive; it's a done deal. I just want to have my freedom and happiness.

If it decides that it won't let me be free, then I'm going to break free anyways and f*** with it as much as I can on the way out.

If there is a real, objective karmic punishment system, then whatever's doing this to me is effed, and I'm gonna be the spiritual equivalent of a multipentillionaire when it gets done paying me back after everything it's done to me.

If there's not, I can escape my situation easily... and could probably do that, anyways, because I definitely didn't deserve a lot of what has happened to me, however they're making it look to their little dog-slaves.

If it's trying to beat me into submission or train me like a dog, I'm not going to give it the response it is looking for. I'm not afraid of anything, and I'm too miserable to enjoy anything at all - hell, it bothers me that I have so much in front of me and can't enjoy any of it.

With no punishment and no rewards, I can't be "trained", and that's what I was implying above.

If my emotional state is going to improve, great, but I'm going to do that on my own. I'm not giving in for relief, because I'm in so much pain that more pain doesn't do very much and less pain is so distant that I hardly remember what it feels like.

In fact, becoming happy with my situation is everything I'm trying to avoid, and why I mentioned above that by not leaving me any ounce of inner peace, they've given me a gift - immunity to to their threats.

As far as hate goes, I suppose I am filled with it. But it's fuel for the fire.

And the hatred will solve itself when I hit the notes that I'm looking for. I'm looking to have a somewhat specific effect here, not just a general release from pain.

If the "law" is to meekly accept torture and allow myself to be shamed and beaten and framed for crimes into being a mind-controlled slave with no power or recourse, then f*** the law, because I cannot be made a whole lot more miserable, and so my options are to live a fate worse than death, or to go for freedom. I have no other options.

>"Your reality literally is perfect, and one day you will learn to be thankful for each and every aspect of what was a part of it."

I dunno. Stab out a man's eyes and lead him to the biggest library in the world, cut out a man's tongue and take him to an all-you-can-eat buffet - is it really so perfect?
(01-14-2017, 12:29 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2017, 06:05 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Needed it? I didn't "need" to stub my toe. This is why I hate New Agers.

Well can help you release some energies. Also, seems pretty self-inflicted to me, you don't even require an other-self to get entangled in it for it to happen.

I'm not sure I ever saw myself as a New Ager, but thanks I guess.

(01-14-2017, 12:52 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]>"Your reality literally is perfect, and one day you will learn to be thankful for each and every aspect of what was a part of it."

I dunno. Stab out a man's eyes and lead him to the biggest library in the world, cut out a man's tongue and take him to an all-you-can-eat buffet - is it really so perfect?

Each thing makes the whole be whole.

Free will is an important aspect because this scenario is only conceivable if you're within certain parameters that allows this manifestation to happen. To experience this you require a whole lot of will put into each layer of the thought form which allows this place to be and you also need to have resonated with being here for yourself to even be here. Not even talking here about how your body is literally the harvest of infinite sub-atomic worlds within worlds within worlds just to give you a sense of having a self and of experiencing something.
(01-14-2017, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Each thing makes the whole be whole.

Free will is an important aspect because this scenario is only conceivable if you're within certain parameters that allows this manifestation to happen. To experience this you require a whole lot of will put into each layer of the thought form which allows this place to be and you also need to have resonated with being here for yourself to even be here. Not even talking here about how your body is literally the harvest of infinite sub-atomic worlds within worlds within worlds just to give you a sense of having a self and of experiencing something.

I suppose I'm confused about what you mean by this. It all seems self-evident, though you're looking at it from an angle of "much being required". I wish I knew how to turn that into practical information to create what I want.
Pages: 1 2