Bring4th

Full Version: Hope for a Lost Soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey long time reader, first time poster.

My question is a tough one because i cant really ask it without telling you a bit about myself first. I found this body of work through David wilcock back in the early 2000's. I am a huge believer of synchronicty because of the constant affirmation i seem to get when i go about my daily routine. This material led me to believe i was a wanderer because i fit the description so vividly. One day i was sitting in the back seat of my friends truck, he just recently picked me up from sitting at home reading the Ra material. i closed my eyes and thought about how we are all one. It has never happened before this but while concentrating on that quote i could see a perfect circle in my minds eye, then i asked myself the question" am i really a wanderer"?

As i opened my eyes i looked out the window in front of me and the first thing i noticed was a mobile trailer, and on the front with big bold letters said "Wanderer".

I have refused to believe that this was just a coincidence and after that life altering moment i notice the momentary synchronicities from time to time. Since then i have dedicated my life to being the best and highest i can be and to try to alleviate my karma i built up for myself. I consider myself to be an honest person with good morals and have been trying to erase hatred from my life or at least reason with it when it is present.
But from experience it seems like everyone just wants a piece of me, 90% of the time its my money, ive been conned one too many times out of my money because im a trustworthy guy and what i have in abundance i dont mind sharing, except there is a fine line between sharing and someone taking advantage of the situation. This has lead me to be kind of greedy about who i let into my life but still i try not to play the victim and constantly practice forgiveness. I was born a few inches too short and because of this no girl wants to be with me for more than one night. This might also be because of my own insecurity about my height but i see myself as a confident person. This, in turn has led me to pursue my music. Its all i really feel i own of value in this quiet existance.

All i see everywhere is hate, everywhere i look, hate for my fellow humans, people hating themselves. No one seems to get the bigger picture. Its like we live in a constant state of amnesia and even when there are injustices in the world they are forgotten about in a week or so and nobody questions anything.

Anyways to cut a long story short i was wondering if planet earth really is hopeless? I know that there are a ton of good people on this planet and i chose to come here to spread love and joy but i am deeply sickened by what i have seen in this relatively short time i have been breathing.
Can I borrow some money?
Hi there, T.  Sorry you're feeling discouraged.

Is there hope for you? 

Well, on what level exactly are you suffering?  To me, it sounds mainly emotional, so you may find that a modality of deep emotional re-balancing would do you well.  Relief of hidden inner pain can do wonders for your outward attitude.  It might also cause you to vibrate with others in a less clouded fashion.  This, in turn, might lead to happier relationships.  This is to say, sometimes those who vibrate hidden pain can attract others with a similar disability, and this can become a downward spiral.  You might want to travel an upwards spiral by finding someone who can help you slough off layers of silent suffering, if, indeed, that describes your condition and your desire.
(01-13-2017, 12:56 AM)Thowie100 Wrote: [ -> ]   As i opened my eyes i looked out the window in front of me and the first thing i noticed was a mobile trailer, and on the front with big bold letters said "Wanderer".

That's how the universe breaks the ice. 
Just a thought. If you had incarnated into a world brimming over with peace, love and joy, what catalyst would exist for you in order to experience, learn and grow as a spiritual being?
Try to get used to the idea that you yourself chose this difficult mission and that things, as abhorrent as they may appear, are indeed congruent with Divine Will.
Now what you gonna do about it?
Is planet earth hopeless? I don't know. You think She'd develop some kind of an immune response.

You're not hopeless, though your chances are slim.

I myself would love nothing more than to escape this place. There are some wonderful other worlds out there beyond the time/space grid that keeps us trapped in this prison. Maybe I'll get to see one one day.
(01-13-2017, 04:27 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2017, 12:56 AM)Thowie100 Wrote: [ -> ]   As i opened my eyes i looked out the window in front of me and the first thing i noticed was a mobile trailer, and on the front with big bold letters said "Wanderer".

That's how the universe breaks the ice. 
Just a thought. If you had incarnated into a world brimming over with peace, love and joy, what catalyst would exist for you in order to experience, learn and grow as a spiritual being?
Try to get used to the idea that you yourself chose this difficult mission and that things, as abhorrent as they may appear, are indeed congruent with Divine Will.
Now what you gonna do about it?

Just how great is our striving for what feels not like peace?

I mean bathing in constant eternal peace is well, other than that it gets infinitely boring through time and causes otherwise to then be infinitely sought. To experience what's unlike eternal peace is a gift to us from those who grew bound by it and wished to offer something better to those who would follow them.

Is earth truly hopeless? It is everything but hopeless. How bright is earth's destiny? Blindingly bright.
Key word: blindingly.

I have not read your post past this point because of a shared experience.  A couple of years ago I was driving back from dropping my nephew off to my brother's home, a 30 minute drive from my nephews home, who lives with his mother. I felt really tired of living, just life in general despite the frequent beauty that catches my eye. While driving back home I expressed this in my head, "I'm tired" I thought. And as I thought it I looked to my right and noticed a caravan parked in a drive. My headlights lit up the side of the caravan enough for me to notice that it had been titled with the name "Wanderer". I cried after that because I had not long come across the Ra material. And I tend to doubt and question things. My own suspecting thoughts being my most common source of doubt.

Thanks for sharing, Thowie!!!

It is still there to this day as I drive my nephew to his dads every fortnight! (  Heart  )
(01-13-2017, 12:56 AM)Thowie100 Wrote: [ -> ]  Anyways to cut a long story short i was wondering if planet earth really is hopeless?

Nah. I say the pursuit to the border of Mexico has some merit.  BigSmile

You all have given me some food for thought. Im looking forward to being a member of these forums, Thanks!