Bring4th

Full Version: 3rd density form on Venus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did Ra say anything about what kind of body they occupied during their 3rd density experience on Venus? Was it human-like? Did they have gender?
I think this quote suggests they also looked kind of human-like (bipedal), given the Logos' general bias towards this form?

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.

Your question in regards to gender would have - positively, I believe - been answered (indirectly) in the discussion of the evolution of our Universe, M/B/S complexes, and probably of the archetypes (would have to look for the quotes).

-`ღ´-
Yes the had gender. They used a bi pedal form, similar to humans. The logos of this and nearby systems invested in the bipedal ape form to evolve

Haha faccettes beat me to it, and has the quote!! Nice, we had to post that pretty close together lol.
89.8 Questioner: How many of our years ago was Ra’s third density ended?
Ra: I am Ra. The calculations necessary for establishing this point are difficult since so much of what you call time is taken up before and after third density as you see the progress of time from your vantage point. We may say in general that the time of our enjoyment of the choice-making was approximately 2.6 million of your sun-years in your past. However— we correct this instrument. Your term is billion, 2.6 billion of your years in your past. However, this time, as you call it, is not meaningful for our intervening space/time has been experienced in a manner quite unlike your third-density experience of space/time.

Categories: Ra: Ra’s History, Solar System History: Ra’s History

89.27 Questioner: Were some of Ra’s population negatively harvested at the end of Ra’s third density?
Ra: I am Ra. We had no negative harvest as such although there had been two entities which had harvested themselves during the third density in the negative or service-to-self path. There were, however, those upon the planetary surface during third density whose vibratory patterns were in the negative range but were not harvestable.

89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density, the number?
Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

89.29 Questioner: What was the attitude just prior to harvest of those harvestable entities of Ra with respect to those who were obviously unharvestable?
Ra: I am Ra. Those of us which had the gift of polarity felt deep compassion for those who seemed to dwell in darkness. This description is most apt as ours was a harshly bright planet in the physical sense. There was every attempt made to reach out with whatever seemed to be needed. However, those upon the positive path have the comfort of companions and we of Ra spent a great deal of our attention upon the possibilities of achieving spiritual or metaphysical adepthood, or work in indigo ray, through the means of relationships with other-selves. Consequently, the compassion for those in darkness was balanced by the appreciation of the light.

89.39 Questioner: I just can’t understand why they would think that a planet that was doing as well as Ra was doing as far as I can tell would need Wanderers in order to help with a harvest. Was this at an early point in Ra’s third density?
Ra: I am Ra. It was in the second cycle of 25,000 years. We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%. Wanderers are always drawn to whatever percentage has not yet polarized, and come when there is a call. There was a call from those which were not positively polarized as such but which sought to be positively polarized and sought wisdom, feeling the compassion of other-selves upon Venus as complacent or pitying towards other-selves.

64.8 Questioner: What about fourth-density experience of Ra? Would that also lie beyond the Law of Confusion?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Let us express a thought. Ra is not elite. To speak of our specific experiences to a group which honors us is to guide to the point of a specific advising. Our work was that of your peoples, of experiencing the catalyst of joys and sorrows. Our circumstances were somewhat more harmonious. Let it be said that any entity or group may create the most splendid harmony in any outer atmosphere. Ra’s experiences are no more than your own. Yours is the dance at this space/time in third-density harvest.

Category: Not Answered: Law of Confusion

6.4 Questioner: He’ll understand me. We’ll be very careful to totally inform Tom before he attends. Thank you very much.

It seems to me that it might be an appropriate time to include a little more historical background of yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.
Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

Categories: Earth History: Ra’s Work on Earth, Ra: Ra’s Work on Earth

32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?
Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.

Category: Wanderers

32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”
Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

Category: Wanderers
41.4Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

Category: Definitions: Sun
41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?
Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

Category: Densities: Sixth

I believe if we want to see some sixth density love action, we might look to the sun. Sadly it's too hot for us...
What's really mysterious is how Ra says some entities means of reproduction....

So some of sixth density is fusion reproduction based. Can you imagine all that's out there, or in here??
(01-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]41.4Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?
Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

I believe if we want to see some sixth density love action, we might look to the sun. Sadly it's too hot for us...
You know what's kind of funny.
A vision I've had repeatedly(very first meditation vission) is of myself and another incarnate walking into each other's energy and creating a supernova bright flash that is sustained as long as the energy is together. I kind of wonder if that is what I'm seeing. It started at least a year before I found LOO. Kind of cool to see visions explained a lot of my intuitive part is still blocked so it's helpful.
For such higher entities perfectly balanced in love and wisdom .... how stupid was it to expect to come to earth looking like tall lanky shiny golden aliens and have humans not think of them as "other" ??
Probably there own thoughts on the situation now. However we are all prone to misunderstandings. The variables by which they projected such thoughts along the same lines of yours, is infinitely variable, upon that point of time. In an Infinitity there are infinite potentials. Of which I am sure your aware.
(01-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]41.4Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

I so like what you say. I cannot prevent myself to feel lots of love from the sun any time I come out and look at him. Of course it might just be the warmth Wink but still, there is this intuition of infinite love.... Smile
(01-15-2017, 02:44 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]For such higher entities perfectly balanced in love and wisdom ....  how stupid was it to expect to come to earth looking like tall lanky shiny golden aliens and have humans not think of them as "other" ??

I had always thought that when I read that passage, but now I can see them as foolishly thinking that they would be viewed as a lot like us only with lotsa wisdom to share, and that we would be grateful but otherwise not feel so very different than those golden friends that would give us a leg up. A pretty huge mistake, alas. Blush
(01-15-2017, 02:44 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]For such higher entities perfectly balanced in love and wisdom .... how stupid was it to expect to come to earth looking like tall lanky shiny golden aliens and have humans not think of them as "other" ??

Really makes you think.. Especially since they had already seen what had happened to the atlanteans.