Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Basically one's conduct with himself, such as saying "I'm stupid" when he forgets something. It can be a great many expressions unique to each individual.
Perhaps egocentric personality could be such an eccentricity? A person can be egocentric and still mean well. Another option is that because the self is not understood, the self mistakenly adopts various habits that do not in truth represent the personality's wishes, desires, ambitions and goals. That is, the self adopts behaviors and attitudes that, by definition, work against the core ideas of the self of itself. There are many manifestations of this condition.
(01-14-2017, 09:33 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps egocentric personality could be such an eccentricity? A person can be egocentric and still mean well. Another option is that because the self is not understood, the self mistakenly adopts various habits that do not in truth represent the personality's wishes, desires, ambitions and goals. That is, the self adopts behaviors and attitudes that, by definition, work against the core ideas of the self of itself. There are many manifestations of this condition.

Yes!!
My attitude, clothing style and behaviour in my teenage years come to my mind Smile

I've been in the music business for many years, you would drown in examples there...
Especially when the "authentic style" become popular (like the singer/songwriter stuff), there would be a very fixed style that was considered "authentic" Smile