Bring4th

Full Version: "Soul character"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?
Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

In terms of the spiritual, this channel is then much opened due to the lack of necessity for the forgetting characteristic of third density.

Category: Third Density: Death

34.17 Questioner: Is it possible for you to use as an example our General Patton and tell me the effect that war had on him in his development?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this working. The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow-ray activation with frequent green-ray openings and occasional blue-ray openings. However, it did not find itself able to break the mold of previous traumatic experiences of a bellicose nature.

This entity polarized somewhat towards the positive in its incarnation due to its singleness of belief in truth and beauty. This entity was quite sensitive. It felt a great honor/duty to the preservation of that which was felt by the entity to be true, beautiful, and in need of defense. This entity perceived itself as a gallant figure. It polarized somewhat towards the negative in its lack of understanding the green ray it carried with it, rejecting the forgiveness principle which is implicit in universal love.

The sum total of this incarnation vibrationally was a slight increase in positive polarity but a decrease in harvestability due to the rejection of the Law or Way of Responsibility; that is, seeing universal love, yet still it fought on.

Category: People: General Patton

/47.8Ra:The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so./

So before incarceration, there is the vibrational seniority, and development plan, and possibly pattern/inertia, and definitely more, factors comprising the soul. I was wondering if there is such a thing as "soul character"?

Let's say the fetus in the womb is a Template(for argument's sake, no disrespect intended), that is, the genetic inheritance from the parents, the form without self awareness. Hypothetically, what difference would there be for different souls/ spirit/mind complexes to enter and develop? E.g. a CompasSoul, a WiSoul, a UniSoul? Or a BellicoSoul, a IndustriouSoul, a HilariouSoul?

Will different souls turn out differently in the same template, to what extent will the soul interact/affect the template?
I think the soul always finds itself vibrationally around others of similar vibration, in places of like vibration after death.

But knowledge of the other side (beyond the veil) comes slowly, not like toast popping up. So remembrance is gradual.
(01-15-2017, 08:42 PM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say the fetus in the womb is a Template(for argument's sake, no disrespect intended), that is, the genetic inheritance from the parents, the form without self awareness. Hypothetically, what difference would there be for different souls/ spirit/mind complexes to enter and develop? E.g. a CompasSoul, a WiSoul, a UniSoul? Or a BellicoSoul, a IndustriouSoul, a HilariouSoul?

Will different souls turn out differently in the same template, to what extent will the soul interact/affect the template?

My understanding is that it would be pretty significantly different, but keep in mind that not all souls can go into the same bodies. It has to be a vibrational match to the incarnating soul. So the dispositions of the host need to match the dispositions of the incarnating consciousness, at least to some extent for incarnation to occur smoothly (there is some latitude for vibrational adjustments and attunements). A simple but good analogy would be that of choosing the right size glove to fit your hand. If the glove isn't a good fit, its going to be a very uncomfortable experience. And also with bodies. The outer reality we encounter reflects the inner reality. Some people who have difficulty melding with their bodies feel like they can never really find themselves, they never feel like who they really are.

On the other hand, it would be very difficult to pin down exactly how different two lives would be with two different souls, same body circumstances.

It might be similar to seeing how two different people drive the same car. To some extent, behavior is driven by outer conditions (rules of the road, the limitations of the vehicle, maintenance of the vehicle), but there is definitely a different person directing the apparatus so who knows where it will travel to.  
The "soul" would not come is as a blank sheet of paper, but would have certain inclinations.
In my experience the soul starts experiencing catalyst usually from the very beginning of conception.

The parents, the surrounding situation and so on would be selcted beforehand, in order to provide the "new" being with all mental, emotional and physical dispositions that are needed for this incarnations purpose.

For example, you select parents that experienced the lack of heart-to-heart comtact.
The mother would most probably not be able to really connect with you in a reliable way.
This catalyst would be very traumatic and you would develop the very same emotional disposition.
Found something in the Latwii transcript, 1979_0218. Looks like I somehow answered meself. Would someone try to interpret it a bit, please?

/(I am Latwii)The entity that is the personality is, in its true nature, a vibration which is a group of biases, shall we say, which make it unique, as unique, shall we say, as the colors which a mineral may give off when tested in a laboratory. No two compounds have the same color. So it is with the infinite number of personalities in the cosmos.

When these beings either chose or are given a physical vehicle, they take on a certain genetic, physical characteristic. Into this they must put that perfection which is their own. The bonding of these two is called the genetic personality, and it is that which comes into the incarnation, having made whatever arrangements it’s necessary to make in order to accommodate that particular physical vehicle and that particular vibration.

Peculiar, of course, to working with the genetic personality is to remove oneself back to the point at which arrangements were made with the physical vehicle, which might in some way have been choices not designed to suit or please that personality throughout the incarnation, but the answer lies in working with the basic genetic program of that physical vehicle in connection with the unique vibratory nature of the personality./
(01-19-2017, 09:35 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]Found something in the Latwii transcript, 1979_0218. Looks like I somehow answered meself. Would someone try to interpret it a bit, please?

/(I am Latwii)The entity that is the personality is, in its true nature, a vibration which is a group of biases, shall we say, which make it unique, as unique, shall we say, as the colors which a mineral may give off when tested in a laboratory. No two compounds have the same color. So it is with the infinite number of personalities in the cosmos.

When these beings either chose or are given a physical vehicle, they take on a certain genetic, physical characteristic. Into this they must put that perfection which is their own. The bonding of these two is called the genetic personality, and it is that which comes into the incarnation, having made whatever arrangements it’s necessary to make in order to accommodate that particular physical vehicle and that particular vibration.

Peculiar, of course, to working with the genetic personality is to remove oneself back to the point at which arrangements were made with the physical vehicle, which might in some way have been choices not designed to suit or please that personality throughout the incarnation, but the answer lies in working with the basic genetic program of that physical vehicle in connection with the unique vibratory nature of the personality./

OK, basically, what I believe Latwii is saying is that every "whole," so to speak, person is made up of two halves which both contribute properties to the overall personalty. The entity or soul has certain energetic tendencies which will make it prefer certain behaviors in a very broad sense. This is then combined with the physical body, which has its own set of tendencies (stemming from its DNA) which modify and shape those underlying desires.

So, say a spirit is extremely outgoing and loves sharing itself. It goes into a body with DNA that predisposes it to be very athletic. So that spirit\body becomes an NBA star. But if that spirit went into a body that's not athletic, but has a very fast-working brain, the result is a successful stand up comedian. Or the body has excellent sound\rhythm abilities, and it becomes a musician.

Or another spirit has a distortion towards power with a negative bent. It gets a big muscular body, and becomes a physical bully. Or it gets a weak body, and becomes a scheming backstabber.

That sorta thing.

As for the last paragraph... That's trickier. I looked up the question in the archives, and I think what it's about is this: Sometimes a spirit picks a body which isn't exactly "in tune" with the spirit's nature, presumably to create a challenge of some sort or to try to balance out energies. The problem is this results in a personality which is at odds with its body, or has trouble accomplishing its goals. The solution, more or less, is simply to accept that one's body is what it is and attempt to work with\within its strengths and limitations as positively as one can.

(But I'm not sure that's entirely relevant to your initial question anyway.)
Well I guess our job is to determine which is the perfect unique vibratory nature of self, which is the genetic physical characteristic, and which is the arrangement. Sounds like fun.