Bring4th

Full Version: Repeating 3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These things will pretty much guarantee that you repeat 3D. Maybe just one incarnation, maybe a whole cycle.

1) Suicide (In this case you'll have to relive what caused you to suicide).

2) Not wanting to repeat 3D after you've passed on. (In this case, you didn't learn your 3D lessons).

We should not be attached to graduating.

The problem I have with this is like it's a catch-22. If you're ok with repeating 3D, you won't have to repeat it, but you'll choose to.
If you're not ok with repeating 3D, you won't have the right vibration (being helpful to others), to graduate.

Honestly I don't know how we make it to 4D or higher.
I think you're overgeneralizing a bit. If you want to harvest, you have to gain direction in being consonant with the kind of environment 4D is. Otherwise, you will explore yourself further until you do.

You are the Creator exploring Itself. The path of self-awareness unavoidably leads to a 4D realization of both yourself and your reality.
I also don't believe at every point one is forced to return to 3D. I know if I didn't get my work done I'd be wanting to return to learn what troubled me as it indicates a gap however I am not questioning my readiness for 4d. I really just seem to have loaded my schedule heavily this life. Fool hardy, over ambitious.

I wouldn't HAVE to return to earth. Earth isn't harmonious I've done lots of learning/work and have helped and loved a lot of people, I won't go, but I know if I did I'd come back and get the rest later , not trapped, or punished but to learn what I had hoped to add to the itinerary this time.

Of course it's just MY VIEW not some decree from above. But I don't resonate with the idea of being forced back or damaged, at least not from where I am now.

I've often asked and I've never been told I'd be forced to come back, there is just a knowing I arranged this and I WOULD come finish what I see as valuable lessons. One lesson for me don't be such a jerk to yourself when planning incarnations, it's not a bloody race.
(01-16-2017, 10:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]These things will pretty much guarantee that you repeat 3D. Maybe just one incarnation, maybe a whole cycle

The problem I have with this is like it's a catch-22. If you're ok with repeating 3D, you won't have to repeat it, but you'll choose to.
If you're not ok with repeating 3D, you won't have the right vibration (being helpful to others), to graduate.

Honestly I don't know how we make it to 4D or higher.

That seems about right but it's not slavery or force we are always only pushing ourself like our own parents saying "go to school, do your homework" and as we get more invested in our own growth it becomes more like those self reliant classes/lectures where they don't mark attendance because your the one that wants to learn this.

Btw I really don't think you have to worry.
You think you are so flawed but the gentleness, innocence in a lot of areas(not anthros Wink but that's not a big deal) and your open hearted approach here show you are really quite dedicated. You aren't perfect I know we don't know all sides of you but you don't need to be. Stop tormenting yourself soon I hope Smile
I think one should consider the "shift in perspective".
I wouldnt say one is being "forced".

But,lets assume you choose an incarnation on 3d earth. The reason would probably be (especially in case of wanderers) to speed up your spiritual evolution, to assist the "local population" in growth and to grow yourself in certain areas.
If we are here, we obviously have chosen it. It's probably not "oops, i accidently incarnated in 3d as a human".
So, let's say you have a extreme refusal to be fully here, for whatever reason.
It would indicate, there is a lesson to be learned.
The lesson might be different for different people, one could most likely not tell from the outer appeareance of the refusal.
Now imagine you spend your whole life refusing to be here fully and then die one day while still holding the attitude.
After death you would hold a really different perspective. You would see the lesson not yet learned, but which was part of yourvery purpose of incarnating.
You would still WANT to learn this lesson, so you would mostlikely choose another incarnation which would provide you with the very same lesson.

There would be no external force but your own wish.
(01-16-2017, 10:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We should not be attached to graduating.

I think the greatest disjoint comes from knowing who we are capable of being, and yet, not being to actualize that.