Bring4th

Full Version: What if Ra is a negative entity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pure speculation combined with skepticism in hope to hear interesting thoughts from others regarding the topic.

What if Ra is a negative entity instead who distorted Law of One to certain extent for the sake of their own goals? We cannot know for sure, but we also cannot know for sure that they are positive social memory complex as well, only because they said so. We may know however that negative entities can tell anything since distortion is their way of controlling others.

What if they lied and there is no Law of One and the Universe is set up in completely different way? Everything is based on pure faith, it is only up to us to accept what resonates for us or decline what does not.
The words of Ra it's not new. I found similar concepts in Theosophy, Gnosis, Hermetism and practically every esoteric tradition that I every studied. That is, Ra just gived a more deep explanation about the Unity of the Universe but it's not a new topic.

Peace, love and light.
(01-17-2017, 09:04 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]The words of Ra it's not new. I found similar concepts in Theosophy, Gnosis, Hermetism and practically every esoteric tradition that I every studied. That is, Ra just gived a more deep explanation about the Unity of the Universe but it's not a new topic.

Peace, love and light.

Possibly also distorted teachings? Especially the fact that Gnostisim promotes the concept of evil demiurge who created the material world, and Uncreated God who is the creator of the Higher World. Seems like separation which implies the evil demiurge and Uncreated God are not the self. Basically another God vs Satan / Good vs Evil. While some gnostic teachings explicitly claim to be of Left Hand Path (negative) which is true path, claiming Right Hand Path (positive) is worshipping the demiurge therefore is not true. Hidden reversal of concepts.
Haha well in your delving you uncovered the most confusing, and appreciatable aspects of it all. Free will. You are if it is, you are if it isn't. What are you? Being.
there is no good and evil just expansion and contraction. good and evil is a service to self construct of taught perception towards reality.

there is no assigned polarity to expanding or contraction, they are complimentary parts of 1 system.
(01-17-2017, 09:09 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly also distorted teachings? Especially the fact that Gnostisim promotes the concept of evil demiurge who created the material world, and Uncreated God who is the creator of the Higher World. Seems like separation which implies the evil demiurge and Uncreated God are not the self. Basically another God vs Satan / Good vs Evil. While some gnostic teachings explicitly claim to be of Left Hand Path (negative) which is true path, claiming Right Hand Path (positive) is worshipping the demiurge therefore is not true. Hidden reversal of concepts.

The "fundamental bases" of every esoteric traditions are very close to Ra core information. You it would have to consider ALL teachings distorted.

Peace, love and light.
Then I guess I'd meet them in my trips to negative time/spaces instead of my trips to positive ones.

Wherever they are, you can hang with them. That's the beauty of it all.
/Ra: This is correct. We offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes, the balancing of love/light and light/love./

Take it or leave it.
i don't like how the material teaches that those who have not "consciously chosen" a polarity are "truly helpless"...i don't get how it could be better to consciously choose the STS path than to consciously/unconsciously choose no path or to unconsciously choose the STO path.

to me, this particular teaching doesn't come across as something a positive entity would teach.
(01-17-2017, 11:35 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like how the material teaches that those who have not "consciously chosen" a polarity are "truly helpless"...i don't get how it could be better to consciously choose the STS path than to consciously/unconsciously choose no path or to unconsciously choose the STO path.

to me, this particular teaching doesn't come across as something a positive entity would teach.

Maybe it's more about how they perceive being stuck in 3D, as being helpless.
(01-17-2017, 11:35 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i don't like how the material teaches that those who have not "consciously chosen" a polarity are "truly helpless"...i don't get how it could be better to consciously choose the STS path than to consciously/unconsciously choose no path or to unconsciously choose the STO path.

They seem to be helpless because as long as they don't choose to be responsible for their thoughts and deeds, all events seem to happen to them rather than from them. There is a perpetual cycle of relative harmony/disharmony until this vicious circle is broken by effort to see the self and others honestly.

I think in the context of the rest of the quote it seems very positive, but outside of that framing I could see how it might come across as less so.

Ra Wrote:The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

Repeating patterns without understanding of the repetition seems a very helpless state from my perspective. Sort of like if you kept putting your hand on a hot stove, but didn't understand that it was the source of your pain. You would be helplessly repeating a destructive pattern and the only thing that could free you was conscious awareness of what you were doing, which would allow you the choice to not engage in the pattern any longer. Polarity, whether positive or negative, is a raising of the pranic meeting point of inner/outer energy which results in a higher state of consciousness, which allows for a greater array of choice.
(01-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Pure speculation combined with skepticism in hope to hear interesting thoughts from others regarding the topic.

What if Ra is a negative entity instead who distorted Law of One to certain extent for the sake of their own goals? We cannot know for sure, but we also cannot know for sure that they are positive social memory complex as well, only because they said so. We may know however that negative entities can tell anything since distortion is their way of controlling others.

What if they lied and there is no Law of One and the Universe is set up in completely different way? Everything is based on pure faith, it is only up to us to accept what resonates for us or decline what does not.

In Hebrew, the word "Ra" (רָע) means something akin to "evil" or "adversity" or "impure" or "bad". However, I don't personally believe Ra was negative in the slightest. It is possible that after Ra departed the Egyptians, and the Law of One was then polluted and distorted by the less unified polytheistic worship of the natives, that their good name was taken in vain by the locals having been improperly applied and associated to their less compassionate ideology. It is conceivable that this new image crafted by the religion of the day, whose culture was oriented toward the worship of the sun god "Ra" came to be viewed in a disdainful light by the ancient Hebrews, whom had various interactions with the Egyptians, and this is the ultimate source of this negative interpretation of the word passed down from generation to generation. But that is just speculation.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
(01-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]What if Ra is a negative entity instead who distorted Law of One to certain extent for the sake of their own goals? We cannot know for sure, but we also cannot know for sure that they are positive social memory complex as well, only because they said so. We may know however that negative entities can tell anything since distortion is their way of controlling others.

Well, a couple things.  First, afaik, Ra never directly claimed to be positive.  Rather, Ra said that he seeks without polarity (64.6) which also dovetails with his description of Intelligent Infinity as also being without polarity in 27.6.  This is consistent since he says the next step in his path is to merge with Intelligent Infinity and sacrifice selfness itself for the sake of being part of Oneness.

My basic belief is that beings in late sixth density, like Ra or the Higher-Self/Oversoul he describes, are effectively both polarities at once - unity of energies.  Ra specifically said "any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex. (36.12)"  While he doesn't specify that this statement about Oversouls applies to all late-6D entities, it seems a reasonable assumption.  They "broadcast" energies both positive and negative simultaneously, and which set of energies are received is dependent on the choice/polarity of the entity receiving.   Just as Intelligent Infinity is equally willing to be put to either positive or negative use, because it's all the same to I.I.

(This would also explain why Ra had such a hard time talking about negativity, because there's no way he could "force" a heavily-positive group to receive negative messages, any more than one could force an AM radio to receive FM.)

But as to the possibility Ra was lying...  

I find in such cases, usually the best question to ask next is "to what end?"  If Ra were negative, then he would be lying for a reason, and that reason would be self-interested.  But what benefit would there be to Nega-Ra to teach that polarity is an illusion which is eventually abandoned?  And why focus his teachings on Oneness, rather than Selfness - something else he says will be abandoned in time?  The teachings themselves contradict the negative path as described, and really, any concept of negativity overall.

There's really nothing to be gained for Nega-Ra here, which contradicts the idea of deliberate self-interested deception.

The only resolution to this would be to assume the nature of the universe isn't just slightly but rather profoundly different than what Ra described.  But in turn - as others have pointed out - this would mean not just that Ra was wrong/lying about the state of the universe, but that pretty much every "enlightened" prophet, philosopher, or messenger in history had been wrong/lying as well.  

And while it's probably not possible to conclusively disprove such an idea, it seems far enough from plausible that it's probably best to assume that's not the case.  Smile
choosing the negative polarity is better than choosing to get stuck in the morass of indifference? not from my perspective.
(01-18-2017, 03:39 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]choosing the negative polarity is better than choosing to get stuck in the morass of indifference? not from my perspective.

The negative and positive paths are both paths towards unity.  That's the gist of what Ra was talking about.  At the end of the day, polarity is still an illusion - although a very useful illusion for adding structure and direction to the activities of lower-density entities - and all who are STO or STS are both equally providing service to the Creator and to each other.  They're just going about it in very different ways.

STO cannot exist without STS, or vice-versa.  It's a true yin-yang relationship.  As such, if an entity chooses to be STS, it's still being of service to STO, and to the Creator, specifically by giving STO opportunities for seeking and service (65.6).

The other thing to keep in mind is that as near as the high-level Logoi can tell, the Creator desires a wide variety of interesting experiences.  Ra explicitly talked about this in 77.17:  "Those Logoi whose [positive] creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount."

Perhaps it's reductionist to say, but basically pure STO without any conflict is boring.  And incarnated life isn't supposed to be boring, at least in the opinion of those crafting the entities through which the Creator experiences Itself.  Like the Bard said, all the world's a stage, and men and women merely players.   Likewise, an entity choosing to be STS is little different than an actor choosing to play a bad guy so that the story's hero has something to do. And like actors ending the production with a round of drinks at the local theater bar without regard for the roles they played earlier in the evening, eventually STO/STS reunite as companions as well.

But they have to CHOOSE to behave that way for their actions to effectively contribute to the self-growth of themselves and the Creator, at least in the opinion of Ra and the other high-level Logoi.
Hello Seeker of the One,
Thank you for bringing up this subject!

[quote='Seeker of the One']

[/quote]

It would really stress the "what resonates".
Deep inside we know. This knowledge usually is not accessable consciously, but still on a intuitive basis.
So we should focus on that "inner voice" or feeling.

The intellect is not a good instrument to investigate this. The intellect is born out of seperation and thus every thought will be one of seperation.
Unity cannot be "understood", it can only be experienced.
Whenever we get caught up in abstract and intellectual discussion, we detach from the very core of what we try to investigate.
I would say, more thinking leads to more confusion.

I try to concentrate on what the material triggers in me, observing what happens to me beyond my intellectual mind when working with the Ra material.

I would also suggest using it as a "working hypothesis" (not sure if this is correct english).
Meaning, considering it might be true, work with it, see what happens and arises further, but not holding it as absolute truth. Always ready to discard portions or realize misunderstandings.

[quote='APeacefulWarrior']

'Well, a couple things.  First, afaik, Ra never directly claimed to be positive.  Rather, Ra said that he seeks without polarity (64.6) which also dovetails with his description of Intelligent Infinity as also being without polarity in 27.6.  This is consistent since he says the next step in his path is to merge with Intelligent Infinity and sacrifice selfness itself for the sake of being part of Oneness.

My basic belief is that beings in late sixth density, like Ra or the Higher-Self/Oversoul he describes, are effectively both polarities at once - unity of energies.
[\quote]

In my humble opinion this is a misconception.
Is this the result of experience or a interpretation?

When you experience unity, you would probably discover, there is only One.
One undivided whole.

In 6d negative polarity has to be abandoned sinply due to the realization:
If there is anything outside myself that i am seperate from, i cannot experience unity, i cannot experience myself as the one.
So the negative would switch to positive, because other-self has to be realized as self in order to further progress.

At a latertime, the positive polarization ( which will lead significantly further than the negative) must also be abandoned, simply due to the fact:
If there is other self outside of me that i can serve, i still cannot perceive complete unity, i still will not be able to experience myself as One.

This would indicate, that not both polarities will be combined, but to the contrary, BOTH polarities will have to be abandoned.

All energy would have to be unified, or rather everything will have to be perceived as unity.
In unity there would be neither positive nor negative path utilized and still both paths will be perceived as being contained in the One Creator.

Very hard to put this into words....

I am interested in hearing your perspective on that , PeacefulWarrior and everyone who feels inclined to share, especially since I already wrote this in another thread a while ago and did receive absolutely no feedback at all.
(01-18-2017, 05:42 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]This would indicate, that not both polarities will be combined, but to the contrary, BOTH polarities will have to be abandoned.

All energy would have to be unified, or rather everything will have to be perceived as unity.
In unity there would be neither positive nor negative path utilized and still both paths will be perceived as being contained in the One Creator.

Well, like you say, it's very hard to put into words.  I don't think we're actually that much in disagreement, just making different imperfect linguistic translations.  

But how I look at it is something like this:  Beneath the Positive and Negative energies is what is called Love/Light, the energy which is the basis for all other energetic activities.  Ra - and other late 6D entities - come to regard both Positivity and Negativity as being distortions, specifically so that they can instead delve into (and eventually merge with) the Love/Light in its pure and undistorted form.  They are without polarity because that's the only way to access Love/Light directly.

However, most 3D and 4D entities -particularly those with a strong polarization- are unable to directly perceive or access the Love/Light specifically because their polarization causes the Love/Light to distort.  They effectively "have" to perceive Love/Light as being Positive and/or Negative, because they're behaving something like crystals refracting a beam of sunlight.  And likewise, any energetic messages to them coming from a late-6D entity would be "broadcast" as pure Love/Light but would necessarily be polarized be the receiving entity. But both polarizations are available, depending on that entity's existing polarity or distortions.

Or, basically:  It's "both" from the POV of a 3D entity interacting with an 6D, but "neither" from the POV of that 6D.

At least as I see it.
(01-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]What if Ra is a negative entity instead who distorted Law of One to certain extent for the sake of their own goals? We cannot know for sure, but we also cannot know for sure that they are positive social memory complex as well, only because they said so. We may know however that negative entities can tell anything since distortion is their way of controlling others.

Something I have discovered in studying the strategies negative institutions use in enslaving people is that there are such things known as the Nine Satanic Sins. Each 'sin' is an aspect or quality in which, if a person allows themselves to have it, causes them to lose power or influence. A person who has fully contained within themselves all the 'sins' in their totality is absolutely enslaved; they are easily manipulated, and have no potential of causing problems to anyone of a negative bent. In fact, they will be used as Useful Idiots.

Although this link doesn't explain the 'sins' to the extent that I would prefer, this is generally the stuff I believe Ra refers to as "Negative Wisdom":
http://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php

I have found that in every form of ideological deception I've ever encountered, each were intentionally designed to have the believer take on at least one of these 'sins', if not eventually all of them. I absolutely have encountered channeled messages which have attempted this. (Someone claiming to be of the Pleiades was encouraging what I identified as Solipsism and Counterproductive Pride.)

From my understanding of the Ra Material, there is nothing in it which promotes any of the 'sins'. Although I can't prove it, as of now I wouldn't worry about Ra being Negative. That doesn't mean Ra's messages aren't significantly distorted through the channeling process, however, so a complete trust in the material is very unwise.
Your right. One of the sins said no herd conformity. When on this big sphill about how its OK to compromise I I ultimately serves you, and dont follow the herd. The wisdom is to choose a master wisely. LMFAO

I know ultimately they mean choose yourself as master, however still funny stuff. You know how many people fall in little traps like that? That's not funny.
(01-18-2017, 02:43 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]

They seem to be helpless because as long as they don't choose to be responsible for their thoughts and deeds, all events seem to happen to them rather than from them. There is a perpetual cycle of relative harmony/disharmony until this vicious circle is broken by effort to see the self and others honestly.

What I have also noticed is the more you appeal to them with honest and respectful communication the more defensive and entrenched they seem to become. It's almost jaw dropping when you explain how they are coming across and a personal judgement is perceived. Then they continue to project exactly what you were attempting to reveal. It really helps you to understand why Ra put "truly" before "helpless", and why it is "impossible" to help another self directly. You end up exhausted, confused, and sometimes even doubt your own perspective due to the onslaught of defensive rhetoric. It's like they have a white knuckle, double handed grip on certain ideas or values, and are totally incognizant of what they are worshipping. 
(01-18-2017, 04:41 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it's reductionist to say, but basically pure STO without any conflict is boring.  And incarnated life isn't supposed to be boring, at least in the opinion of those crafting the entities through which the Creator experiences Itself.  Like the Bard said, all the world's a stage, and men and women merely players.   Likewise, an entity choosing to be STS is little different than an actor choosing to play a bad guy so that the story's hero has something to do.  And like actors ending the production with a round of drinks at the local theater bar without regard for the roles they played earlier in the evening, eventually STO/STS reunite as companions as well.

To add to what you said, beyond the scope of individualization I'd say the STS path offers awareness of what you require to go down that path.

Does it require confusion for us to become STS? Does it require broken positive feelings? Broken hopes? Broken joys? Broken trust?

Each being that does is a mirror unto a play of circumstances that would've lead you to make the exact choices they made.
What if there's no polarity but only unity?
is there absolute truth
I've often contemplated the fact that, since at 6th density polarity is transcended, it follows that there has to be some sort of integration of the dark side that, at least from our POV, would seem negative.  Indeed, Ra refuses to answer questions about negative 6th density entities except in the most general and halting manner.  This has often bugged me.

However, it's important to realize that polarity is, in large part, an energetic dynamic that manifests based on how one conceives of oneself in relation with the Creation.  Confederation sources repeatedly stress our lack of an "overview" that would inform where things really stand on the grand stage.  So even if Ra were somehow negative, we're in a poor position to judge it--the best we can do is tune into our discernment on a personal level.  

The positive path is the path of that which is, while the negative path is the path of that which is not.  This implies that the unification of polarity in 6th density is largely about preparing for unification with all, specifically the all that is not illusion.  If we believe Ra is past mid-stage 6th density (they describe themselves as having a strong pull towards 7D), they are almost certainly beyond polarity which makes this question moot.

Another way of looking at it is that the unification puts the negative polarity back into potentiation, since negativity is a part of the whole but can only be expressed in a context of separation.  What would it mean to serve self at the expense of the other if there is no other?  Polarity is not useful at this level.

I'm pretty confident that any negativity that Ra might exemplify--which is not established and I have not seen, but just considering the possibility--has more to do with our limited vantage point than a malevolence.
(01-20-2017, 12:47 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I've often contemplated the fact that, since at 6th density polarity is transcended, it follows that there has to be some sort of integration of the dark side that, at least from our POV, would seem negative.  Indeed, Ra refuses to answer questions about negative 6th density entities except in the most general and halting manner.  This has often bugged me.

I mentioned that in passing in my reply, although this thread is filling up with enough replies it'd be easy to overlook. I think it goes along with what Ra was saying about the late-6D Oversoul's messages being received as either positive or negative simply depending on the polarity of the entity receiving. He doesn't say specifically that's true for all late-6D entities, but it would make sense. Basically, Ra was unable to talk about the negative path or negative entities in great detail because while it was within his capacity, the group channeling him was strongly positive and therefore could only reliably receive positive messaging.

Which would also explain why he was forced to use positive-seeming metaphors when discussing negativity, like comparing it to a picnic.

It could have also been a deliberate choice due to the mentality of the group and the various participants who came along. A lot of them still seemed to, in one way or another, subscribe to some ideas of us vs them, good vs evil, etc. There was at least one point where he cut a discussion of negativity short by saying the group should simply strive to view negative entities as part of Oneness, which I took to mean he thought they were starting to get a bit too fixated on "the opposition."

(Not to mention that one session that had to be aborted because the questions became too transiently-based and too negative in tone.)

In a broader sense, I actually believe that Ra would be willing to lend service and advice to anyone who contacted him, regardless of polarity. If -for whatever reason- a negative entity/group asked for assistance, he'd probably lend it just as readily as to a positive entity/group. That would follow from the whole abandoning polarity idea, if he sees all STO and STS and simply being forms of the Creator. But of course, a negative entity would also be far less likely to ask for help in the first place.
It wouldn't suprise me in any way that there are multiple entities dwelling in negative time/spaces that Ra would consider as part of their own although temporarily working away from the group.

Could be seen as a form of wandering, which also entails separation of a facet of the group, but not necessarily backward within densities but in a different area of space where the positive polarity cannot dwell.

These entities would be acquiring experience/wisdom/love/light to help the group's harvest although they may lose sight of this goal for a portion of the duration of this negative exploration that would have started in a positive intent. I'd say this would be undertaken by more advanced elements of the group.
(01-18-2017, 05:42 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Seeker of the One,
Thank you for bringing up this subject!

Seeker of the One Wrote:What if Ra is a negative entity instead who distorted Law of One to certain extent for the sake of their own goals? We cannot know for sure, but we also cannot know for sure that they are positive social memory complex as well, only because they said so. We may know however that negative entities can tell anything since distortion is their way of controlling others.

It would really stress the "what resonates".
Deep inside we know. This knowledge usually is not accessable consciously, but still on a intuitive basis.
So we should focus on that "inner voice" or feeling.

The intellect is not a good instrument to investigate this. The intellect is born out of seperation and thus every thought will be one of seperation.
Unity cannot be "understood", it can only be experienced.
Whenever we get caught up in abstract and intellectual discussion, we detach from the very core of what we try to investigate.
I would say, more thinking leads to more confusion.

I try to concentrate on what the material triggers in me, observing what happens to me beyond my intellectual mind when working with the Ra material.

I would also suggest using it as a "working hypothesis" (not sure if this is correct english).
Meaning, considering it might be true, work with it, see what happens and arises further, but not holding it as absolute truth. Always ready to discard portions or realize misunderstandings.

APeacefulWarrior Wrote:'Well, a couple things.  First, afaik, Ra never directly claimed to be positive.  Rather, Ra said that he seeks without polarity (64.6) which also dovetails with his description of Intelligent Infinity as also being without polarity in 27.6.  This is consistent since he says the next step in his path is to merge with Intelligent Infinity and sacrifice selfness itself for the sake of being part of Oneness.

My basic belief is that beings in late sixth density, like Ra or the Higher-Self/Oversoul he describes, are effectively both polarities at once - unity of energies.

In my humble opinion this is a misconception.
Is this the result of experience or a interpretation?

When you experience unity, you would probably discover, there is only One.
One undivided whole.

In 6d negative polarity has to be abandoned sinply due to the realization:
If there is anything outside myself that i am seperate from, i cannot experience unity, i cannot experience myself as the one.
So the negative would switch to positive, because other-self has to be realized as self in order to further progress.

At a latertime, the positive polarization ( which will lead significantly further than the negative) must also be abandoned, simply due to the fact:
If there is other self outside of me that i can serve, i still cannot perceive complete unity, i still will not be able to experience myself as One.

This would indicate, that not both polarities will be combined, but to the contrary, BOTH polarities will have to be abandoned.

I am interested in hearing your perspective on that , PeacefulWarrior and everyone who feels inclined to share, especially since I already wrote this in another thread a while ago and did receive absolutely no feedback at all.

Conceptualizing oneness is probably impossible here, but with this post I could almost taste it, especially that quiet little paradox in the bolded part.
(01-18-2017, 05:42 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]This would indicate, that not both polarities will be combined, but to the contrary, BOTH polarities will have to be abandoned.

About this part specifically, polarities are first unified to be resolved and then you can move unto the root of their unified concept which springs forth from another distortion.

So it's like two different steps.

(01-18-2017, 05:42 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]At a latertime, the positive polarization (which will lead significantly further than the negative) must also be abandoned, simply due to the fact:

About the bolded part of this. I don't believe this to be true, I think the heights of 6D can be enjoyed through both polarities and the positive one is signigicant for harvest into 7D which would contain both unified.

I've seen some also state that a 7D negative harvest would be the honor/duty of a single entity and would mark the ending of this Creation which did not resonate to be false with me.
Pages: 1 2