Bring4th

Full Version: How does "inevitable enlightenment" work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every entity eventually reunites with the One, right? Meaning that every entity eventually breaks free of the ball and chain that is Maya, the Veil.

So does that mean that every entity eventually, inevitably, desires unity with the Creator so much that s/he is magnetically attracted to unconditional love? As in, the repulsion of third density becomes so damn intense and the desire for unity so much more so that it works as a magnet mechanism, drawing the two together?

Does it mean that one's third density vehicle becomes so intolerable that one has no other option but to relentlessly seek God?

Does it mean that even if an entity's desire to sleep eternally is strong, the deeper desire to Reunite is stronger?

Gahh! What does it mean that every entity will find its way back? I WANT to find my way back, and I'm struggling hard! But the damn yogis say that God-communion requires "unceasing meditation!" That type of devotion seems extremely, unacceptably far away.

What about the ones who literally resist awakening with their whole being, and ONLY DESIRE sleep? What will spark Their Desire For Unity??

That is all. Or maybe I'll edit in a little bit, with even more confused anguish.
Well, I think what you may be overlooking that life incarnated on a planet like Earth is only one of many, many forms of experience and\or existence. While there are certain "native" entities whose energies are tied to the planet and bound here until they reach a certain level of development (4D) eventually they do all gain the self-awareness necessary to decide for themselves whether to keep incarnating on Earth (or other planets) or to go off and explore other forms of being.

So it's not simply a choice of being "repulsed" by 3D and "attracted" to Oneness. There's a wide spectrum of other behaviors and alternatives in between those two states.

Also, likewise, not all parts of the omniverse are veiled. Many parts are completely unveiled. And things said by Ra and other channelled entities like Bashar indicate that Earth is very heavily veiled, even by comparison to the other veiled parts of cosmos. Many entities never experience a veil at all and (at least according to Bashar) may even be astounded at the thought that such a thing is even possible, much less that someone would actually choose to spend part of their existence under such conditions.

I don't believe Ra ever really discussed his underlying motivations for seeking Unity with the Creator, and maybe it's a shame that no one thought to ask. But personally, my own guess is that it's more about having exhausted the possibilities inherent in a single subset of existences. Past a point, an ancient entity with billions (trillions? More?) of subjective years of existence within its memory is going to simply run out of things to do. And at that point, the only option left is merger with the Creator and the discovery of the mysteries that lie beyond the Octave.

As an aside, did you ever see the very first Star Trek movie, the one with V'Ger? That's basically what happened there. V'Ger had voyaged through the cosmos and collected so much raw data and information that it had become a universe within itself... but it had to merge with its Creator to continue its journey. It had to shed itself of V'Ger-ness and become something new to be able to experience anything new.

So I think that's more the dynamic at play.
_______
You could also consider the collective energy field.
At first, very few people will begin their conscious journey, most will stay asleep.
more and more beings will awaken thus raising the collective frequency.
At some point more people will be awake than asleep. The overall vibration will be much higher.

Where at first you would "fight" against the collective energy in order to awake, you would in the end have to "fight" against the collective to stay asleep.
Someone WILL be the last human to awaken, it will probably be very easy when the collective energy is completely awakened...just imagine that...
Basicly, You are Unity that experiences itself through distortions, so you could say you are the spirit of Unity that experiences itself through a gaze that is blind to this Unity and as such the only thing there is to truly work upon (resolve) is the perception of what you are, both within/without.

On a different angle, increasing spiritual mass of experience can only lean toward the Infinite. This perspective makes more sense outside of a 3D experience as you literally amass to your individuality what may seem like infinite spiritual mass to break through one day the distortion of individuality into Infinity as a whole.
(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Every entity eventually reunites with the One, right? Meaning that every entity eventually breaks free of the ball and chain that is Maya, the Veil.

Yes. The Creator summons each soul individually, from the moment of their creation.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]So does that mean that every entity eventually, inevitably, desires unity with the Creator so much that s/he is magnetically attracted to unconditional love?

Yes. In my view, the desire to become One is more like an inherent, divinely inspired drive given to the self by the Creator as an immortal core attribute that keeps the soul moving forward and further in its journeys. This drive is the summoning.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]As in, the repulsion of third density becomes so damn intense and the desire for unity so much more so that it works as a magnet mechanism, drawing the two together? Does it mean that one's third density vehicle becomes so intolerable that one has no other option but to relentlessly seek God?

I must sharply say that this is not a universal phenomenon. Each soul is unique. Each has their views. Each soul is given the proper time to prepare, to experience and to find comfort within the plane or dimension they are located in. I suggest that as the desire for unity intensifies, more work can be done, and as such a readiness to travel deeper into the planes of Creation is formed. Most often there is no repulsion but appreciation of the sacredness of whatever form Life takes. To the one who lives, saying inly "as above, so below," Life is as a godly adventure, filled with magic. I do not intend to underestimate anyone else's life experience, rather I aim to exaggerate the magic of what I have described in every possible way.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Does it mean that even if an entity's desire to sleep eternally is strong, the deeper desire to Reunite is stronger?

No soul can sleep eternally even if they tried. The soul is very different from the human mind. The soul in time/space hears the summoning deep within the innermost core of its self.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Gahh! What does it mean that every entity will find its way back? I WANT to find my way back, and I'm struggling hard! But the damn yogis say that God-communion requires "unceasing meditation!" That type of devotion seems extremely, unacceptably far away.

You produce your own melody; a sacred and exalted one. This is the melody of your very being. Your journey to discovering what this melody means to you is your own. The yogis have their own melodies and purposes. They designated their roles in Life and play them, so whomsoever's purposes and melodies harmonize with theirs find a most sublime inner meaning to their own melody. They know their roles. The question is: do you know yours?

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What about the ones who literally resist awakening with their whole being, and ONLY DESIRE sleep? What will spark Their Desire For Unity??

What the soul has learned, the soul cannot unlearn. And the soul definitely learns indefinitely.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]That is all. Or maybe I'll edit in a little bit, with even more confused anguish.

A very interesting post. Thank you.
This is a way I see to become enlightened.
But I hold onto so much strife in my heart that it hurts.
I feel uncomfortable in my heart, and it's difficult to let the energy through.

[attachment=1586]
_______
If we're at least a little spiritual, does that mean we have awakened?
If we believe it's all illusion?
(01-18-2017, 05:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Also, likewise, not all parts of the omniverse are veiled.  Many parts are completely unveiled.  And things said by Ra and other channelled entities like Bashar indicate that Earth is very heavily veiled, even by comparison to the other veiled parts of cosmos.  Many entities never experience a veil at all and (at least according to Bashar) may even be astounded at the thought that such a thing is even possible, much less that someone would actually choose to spend part of their existence under such conditions.

Yes, why would we do this. Someone around here said "it's fun, otherwise why would we do it?"

Does my constant heart-discomfort count for anything? As in, does the fact that I continually am aware of my separation and in steadily increasing agony because of it draw the Creator nearer to me? Or will this separated feeling drive me to do something that will finally bring me to the Creator? Meaning that the separation-heart-feeling must increase before it is satisfied? Is there a certain level of agony that must be reached before the Creator will respond? Like how some gurus would sit in silence as a wannabe disciple begged for hours to be their disciple? And only when the student was about to brokenheartedly give up would the guru accept with a gentle smile?

Also there is the doubt that do I even need to be feeling agonized along the course of my evolution? Could I be feeling the relentless separation with a calm smile and even a laugh? Am I inventing this discomfort in a shallow attempt to get the Creator to stop hiding?

(01-18-2017, 05:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe Ra ever really discussed his underlying motivations for seeking Unity with the Creator, and maybe it's a shame that no one thought to ask.  But personally, my own guess is that it's more about having exhausted the possibilities inherent in a single subset of existences.  Past a point, an ancient entity with billions (trillions?  More?) of subjective years of existence within its memory is going to simply run out of things to do.  And at that point, the only option left is merger with the Creator and the discovery of the mysteries that lie beyond the Octave.  

So it really is just that at some point, there is no other choice but to seek? Like, because the third density existence is limited, and the Infinite is limitless, at some point, the lack of new options in a sense "force" the entity to begin its trek toward freedom? The entity is not forced by the Creator but by its own burning desire.

(01-18-2017, 05:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]As an aside, did you ever see the very first Star Trek movie, the one with V'Ger?  That's basically what happened there.  V'Ger had voyaged through the cosmos and collected so much raw data and information that it had become a universe within itself... but it had to merge with its Creator to continue its journey.  It had to shed itself of V'Ger-ness and become something new to be able to experience anything new.

Putting it on my "to-watch" list.
I'd give up my identity for peace and bliss.
(01-18-2017, 09:19 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Yogi comes from an ascetic tradition were the 3d world is dispised. There are others ways, others traditions that accept and honor the physical world and at the same time look for unity consciousness. Some great adepts had a family and a job so living in a cave isn't the only way. I think it's possible to maintain a strong internal link with the divine world while living in the wold. It comes form intention, and acting and behaving in alignement with higher spiritual truths.

Lahiri Mahasaya comes to mind. He specifically was not initiated by his guru until he had already married, had kids, and been in a career for over a decade. Yet he was divinely enlightened. His guru said the purpose of his family was to "bring hope of enlightenment to the worldly man."

(01-18-2017, 04:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This is a way I see to become enlightened.
But I hold onto so much strife in my heart that it hurts.
I feel uncomfortable in my heart, and it's difficult to let the energy through.

YES uncomfortable in the heart, that's exactly it.

(01-18-2017, 04:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we're at least a little spiritual, does that mean we have awakened?
If we believe it's all illusion?

I really hope so. But I think that if, when we die and as a soul review our lives, we might feel incomplete until we finally achieve enlightenment from within the illusion. "No momentum is lost," however. So any progress you have EVER made is counted towards your total.

(01-18-2017, 03:21 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What about the ones who literally resist awakening with their whole being, and ONLY DESIRE sleep? What will spark Their Desire For Unity??

What the soul has learned, the soul cannot unlearn. And the soul definitely learns indefinitely.

:)
I stopped drinking months ago because I didn't like the throwing up.
And my mom did a QHHT session with the collective consciousness that said alcohol would be my undoing or something like that.

I mainly did rum and coke. Till I got a good buzz. But I never had a hangover.
I can't answer almost any of those questions.

But the one about endless meditation. Life as in living can be meditation, mindfulness. So if all day everything you do you become a little more mindful, less reactive, more of a birds eye perspective, that is meditation too. You don't just have to sit in silence to meditate.

Maybe I'm not explaining that correctly. Today I worked all day, took care animals, cared for a few people who needed help and love, talked to a lot of people, but all that time I was busy I was in one place. The moment and I didn't leave the bigger picture. It's a form of meditation. We can't always just sit. And if we did how could we learn/teach each other through our interactions?

Sorry that's the only question I have a perspective on.
(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Every entity eventually reunites with the One, right? Meaning that every entity eventually breaks free of the ball and chain that is Maya, the Veil.

Yuppers.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]So does that mean that every entity eventually, inevitably, desires unity with the Creator so much that s/he is magnetically attracted to unconditional love? As in, the repulsion of third density becomes so damn intense and the desire for unity so much more so that it works as a magnet mechanism, drawing the two together?

That's one way of putting it.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Does it mean that one's third density vehicle becomes so intolerable that one has no other option but to relentlessly seek God?

Not quite. The higher your vibration becomes the less your perspective is one of: "I can't stand this plane of existence, so I'm gonna go some where else" and more like: "I feel a powerful desire to move deeper into this spiritual bliss and feeling of basking in the light of an all encompassing divine and unconditionally loving intelligence."

In other-words, you aren't being motivated by aversion, but rather, by attraction. There is no assertion in an attraction based universe. Your love moves you about. It is the "primal attractor". And love is ultimately what we might call "spiritual gravity". There is a relationship between spiritual mass (awareness) and spiritual gravity (love). You see, they are reciprocal aspects of each other.  Light/love and love/light. Meaning, if you are able to generate a greater amount of spiritual gravity, then an equivalent amount of spiritual mass must be summoned to "match it". This is the secret of polarity, and why it raises your consciousness or the kundalini meeting point between inner and outer vibratory understanding. Gravity and mass are two sides of the same coin in both the physical and metaphysical world. So if you generate enough love of others or love of self, an equivalent amount of spiritual awareness is reciprocally amassed as well. The energy vacuum must be filled. Hence, a higher degree of communion with the creator.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Does it mean that even if an entity's desire to sleep eternally is strong, the deeper desire to Reunite is stronger?

No entity will desire to sleep eternally. Desires ultimately extend from the spiritual complex, which is subject to karmic balancing mechanisms. Meaning, your spiritual complex is constantly summoning those requisite experiences or "incarnations" that will erase the distortions you've accumulated, even if you don't understand that it is occurring. Thus, you are automatically erasing distortions just by your day to day living of life, whether you know it or not. It is as natural, automatic, and organic as a cut healing on your hand. All the necessary cooperative components required to heal the distortion are being summoned at all times (the anti-bodies of the universe if you will). The spiritual path is simply consciously acknowledging this automatic process and doing your best not to interfere with the natural karmic unfolding, and doing that which is in your power to accelerate it (for example, continuing the analogy, putting a bandage on the cut and perhaps some antibiotic ointment or something of that nature to aid the balancing).

The only portion of the creator that desires to sleep is the portion at the beginning of the octave that descends down through the emanations (rays) of the creator and finds its way to red ray. The consciousness that has already bounced off the null point of the lowest of the lowest vibrations, has already started moving back up the line of light by virtue of the indwelling creator gradually, and naturally, rousing itself from its cyclical god like nap.

(01-18-2017, 04:15 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Gahh! What does it mean that every entity will find its way back? I WANT to find my way back, and I'm struggling hard! But the damn yogis say that God-communion requires "unceasing meditation!" That type of devotion seems extremely, unacceptably far away.

There is nothing wrong with your desire to be closer to the one infinite creator, but the vibrational distance between "3rd density vibratory distortion" and "no vibratory distortion" is quite....substantial. So it is natural for it to be perceived as a difficult bridge to traverse. The vibrational disparity is quite great. The 'price' for the infinite is the finite. << ponder what this really means, it is a good one to meditate upon.

There are no souls that only desire to sleep. It may appear that way within the illusion, and certainly many souls have what they call "resting lives" where very little is accomplished karmically. These are relatively uneventful low stress incarnations. But outside of incarnation, the soul is inexorably and enthusiastically attracted to the upward spiraling of divine intelligent light. The spark is already lit. There is an inevitable vector upwards that will become apparent when you are beyond the perceptual blinders of this incarnation.

Also, keep in mind, outside of our illusory perception of time, the great central sun has already been formed, and all souls have been integrated. When one soul achieves enlightenment, they all do, despite what it may look like because there is no true separation between the past/present/future.
(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yuppers.

Smile

(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Desires ultimately extend from the spiritual complex, which is subject to karmic balancing mechanisms. Meaning, your spiritual complex is constantly summoning those requisite experiences or "incarnations" that will erase the distortions you've accumulated, even if you don't understand that it is occurring.

Okay, that makes sense, the universal balancing machine that is the illusion, but:

(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, you are automatically erasing distortions just by your day to day living of life, whether you know it or not. It is as natural, automatic, and organic as a cut healing on your hand.

Is this really true? But then when is it possible to accrue karmic distortion? If the simple act of existing incarnationally gradually eliminates distortion? From where did the distortions arise, if not just by day to day living?

Because if a certain incarnation's purpose was to erase some specific distortion, but then during the incarnation the entity instead amplified the distortion, wouldn't that just require more similar incarnations? and then in that case, the "day to day living" did NOT erase the distortion, it actually made it worse, like scratching the wound and preventing it from healing.

(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The only portion of the creator that desires to sleep is the portion at the beginning of the octave that descends down through the emanations (rays) of the creator and finds its way to red ray. The consciousness that has already bounced off the null point of the lowest of the lowest vibrations, has already started moving back up the line of light by virtue of the indwelling creator gradually, and naturally, rousing itself from its cyclical god like nap.

Ra stated that second density creatures "know all there is to know," that is, that all is One and they are one with their environment. Lesser plants don't fully perceive individuality, if at all, it's only in the higher animals that individuation begins to occur. Your explanation makes it seems like the elements of water, fire, air, and earth are the most asleep of the densities, but isn't it truly that third density is the most asleep of all? (believing in separation)

(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing wrong with your desire to be closer to the one infinite creator, but the vibrational distance between "3rd density vibratory distortion" and "no vibratory distortion" is quite....substantial.

HAAAhahaha!  BigSmile  Also perhaps it is that desire for such Union is ever-increasing.
(01-19-2017, 02:31 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Is this really true? But then when is it possible to accrue karmic distortion? If the simple act of existing incarnationally gradually eliminates distortion? From where did the distortions arise, if not just by day to day living?

The distortions were intended for the purposes of the creator knowing itself. Karma = distortion. To work karma off is to work off distortion. Distortion might be looked at as "the resistance to truth" or "the resistance to what is". Red ray is more distorted than orange ray. Orange ray is more distorted than yellow ray, and so on up the rays. The distortions are all part and parcel of the exploration of finity.

(01-19-2017, 02:31 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Because if a certain incarnation's purpose was to erase some specific distortion, but then during the incarnation the entity instead amplified the distortion, wouldn't that just require more similar incarnations? and then in that case, the "day to day living" did NOT erase the distortion, it actually made it worse, like scratching the wound and preventing it from healing.

You've got it exactly. Sometimes we do "scratch at the wound" and prevent it from doing that which is in its nature to do. But eventually even the scratching will be transcended. There is a conscious beingness there, with free will, at every step of the way, so there is always the freedom to interrupt the natural unraveling of distortion. But given no interference, nor acceleration due to a willful seeking of of less distorted awareness (what we might call "spiritual seeking"), the distortions will naturally unravel -- naturally heal.

(01-19-2017, 02:31 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Ra stated that second density creatures "know all there is to know," that is, that all is One and they are one with their environment. Lesser plants don't fully perceive individuality, if at all, it's only in the higher animals that individuation begins to occur. Your explanation makes it seems like the elements of water, fire, air, and earth are the most asleep of the densities, but isn't it truly that third density is the most asleep of all? (believing in separation)

I don't believe Ra actually stated that second density creatures know all there is to know. Ra said that 3rd density is the only plane of forgetting (i.e. 2nd density is not subject to the veil), however an unveiled being doesn't know everything. They merely are able to have conscious access to their personal subconscious minds, and the information contained therein, which would involve, for example, awareness of existence beyond the physical incarnation. But even discarnate, we are not omniscient.

1st density is the most asleep density of all. Every density has a dimension that the others don't, but look at it more in terms of "free will". 1st density has less choice than 2nd density, 3rd density has more choice than 2nd density, and 4th density has more choice than 3rd, and so on up the densities. In a certain sense you are correct that 3rd density is more asleep in some ways (because the choice is potentiated by the law of confusion), but there is still more freedom to choose than the lower densities. 1st density is random dissolution or change, and it is representative of the lowest vibration of awareness.

The whole spectrum from red ray to violet ray, is a spectrum of "not knowing" to "absolute knowing". Please let me know if I can clarify further.  
(01-18-2017, 04:23 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Does my constant heart-discomfort count for anything? As in, does the fact that I continually am aware of my separation and in steadily increasing agony because of it draw the Creator nearer to me? Or will this separated feeling drive me to do something that will finally bring me to the Creator? Meaning that the separation-heart-feeling must increase before it is satisfied? Is there a certain level of agony that must be reached before the Creator will respond? Like how some gurus would sit in silence as a wannabe disciple begged for hours to be their disciple? And only when the student was about to brokenheartedly give up would the guru accept with a gentle smile?

Also there is the doubt that do I even need to be feeling agonized along the course of my evolution? Could I be feeling the relentless separation with a calm smile and even a laugh? Am I inventing this discomfort in a shallow attempt to get the Creator to stop hiding?

That's a tough one.  It's hard for me to guess at what path you're on, but I think I can say this much in certainty:  Focusing on your worries, pains, and other discomfort will be a barrier to spiritual progress.  At least progress towards the light. And likewise, could you be facing the separation with a calm smile?  Quite possibly.  But in large part, it's going to be up to you to find reasons to smile, and -if nothing else- to distract yourself from your fears and concerns.

But if there's one common thread that weaves through all stories of those who have made contact with the Creator and\or speakers-on-its-behalf, it's that they were seeking without distortion. When I made my own contact, it was only when I reached out to the Universe without even the expectation of response, much less expectation of any particular kind of response.

Otherwise... At least personally, whenever I'm feeling world-weary, I try to focus on the temporary-ness of life on Earth.  Remember:  Even those entities which are "only" 3rd Density have billions of years of subjective existence in their past.  Higher-Density Wanderers could be far more ancient still, especially if (as I strongly suspect) late-5D and 6D entities have full access to all their so-called quantum timelines, thus greatly multiplying the subjective time they have memory of.  

A single life on Earth is, in proportion, far less than a single night's dream for us.   And like a dream, when you do pass back on to the other side of the veil, most of your Earthly fears and worries will vanish instantly because you will immediately recognize them as the dream-like state which they were.  Memories of Earth will still be there, part of Intelligent Infinity, but they are only accessed if you want to access them for some reason.

So, given that life on Earth is so fleeting, I try to focus on the good parts and trying to contribute as best I can, while knowing that soon it will be over and I'll be back with the light. And I'd prefer to take good memories back with me.

Or perhaps these words from Q'uo will have a bit of resonance for you, since I'm guessing they are applicable:

Quote:What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth.  And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
Oh, and don't feel in a rush to watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture. While not a bad movie per se, it is awfully slow-paced and talky, plus I already covered the highlights. (Although it is often very pretty and has a truly spectacular music score.) If you do try to seek it out, however, try to get ahold of the DVD "Director's Edition." It was ONLY released on DVD, and is substantially better than any other version. But, for complicated reasons, it's unlikely to be reissued again on other formats like Blu-Ray.