Bring4th

Full Version: LOO Book 1 Session 4 - Pyramidal dissection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra; Book One Session Four Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. [...]

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and
mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the
intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four
sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal.
The middle of this
plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming
from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various
interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated
would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say,
gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing
this specific shape.

Can anyone give a diagram to show the pyramid shape cut into quarters or try to describe it? I'm not sure I get it. Thanks in advance Smile

Love and Light

(Moderator note: Subject of thread changed per request of thread author, JoshC.)
one at the top pointing up, one at each of the bottom corners pointing up, one in the bottom middle pointing down

i think!
I thought so too, Lorna, and maybe that's how it is, but then I still don't get this part:

Quote:you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal.

The intersection of which triangle? What is the first level? Four sides? Diamond!?!?!!?!?!?!!
haha!!! i really don't know but i assumed...

top triangle, middle bottom triangle - join them together and you get a horizontal join making a diamond shape with four sides

same for each of the corners of the triangle, each interacting with the middle triangle?

unless the four sides refers to the four sided pyramid and Ra is talking about a 3 dimensional diamond shape?
Look at the pyramid from the side. You'll see a large triangle. Its base is along the ground. It points up to the top of the pyramid.

Here's one of many countless pictures of it.
[Image: Giza_Pyramids_Cairo_268__6A_1293.jpg]

This picture shows two sides and a corner. Focus on just one side.

Put a dot on the halfway point of each line. Connect the dots.
[Image: trisubdiv.GIF]
This slices that large triangular side of the pyramid into four equal triangles.

Take the horizontal line on each face of the pyramid. Use this to slice off the top as though making a layer cake. This picture shows a pyramid sliced in three layers. I couldn't find a picture showing the slice across to make two layers. But you can imagine if there was just one slice, making an upper and lower layer.
[Image: ofs_pyramid2.jpg]

Now, if you take off the top layer, you would have a partial pyramid with a diamond-shaped top.
[Image: pyramide-tronque-papyrus-moscou_14.jpg]

Ra says that the center of that truncated top is a good place for the energies channeled by the pyramid to swirl.

Now that you've peeked inside, put the top back on and you have the location of the King's Chamber inside the Great Pyramid.
[Image: greatpyramiddiagram.jpg]
thanks questioner Smile
Ohhhh I get it. I was looking at your pictures without reading the disclaimer that you couldn't find a bisection of the pyramids and was like, "laskdjflasdhfalsdjkhkl what?!?" lol. :p

Yes that makes perfect sense, thanks Smile Also to the mods, could someone rename the thread to something to the effect of "LOO Book 1 Session 4 - Pyramidal dissection"? So that others can find it more easily of course.

Love and Light, thanks again guys Smile
(07-18-2010, 04:07 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the pyramid from the side. You'll see a large triangle. Its base is along the ground. It points up to the top of the pyramid.

Here's one of many countless pictures of it.
[Image: Giza_Pyramids_Cairo_268__6A_1293.jpg]

This picture shows two sides and a corner. Focus on just one side.

Put a dot on the halfway point of each line. Connect the dots.
[Image: trisubdiv.GIF]
This slices that large triangular side of the pyramid into four equal triangles.

Take the horizontal line on each face of the pyramid. Use this to slice off the top as though making a layer cake. This picture shows a pyramid sliced in three layers. I couldn't find a picture showing the slice across to make two layers. But you can imagine if there was just one slice, making an upper and lower layer.
[Image: ofs_pyramid2.jpg]

Now, if you take off the top layer, you would have a partial pyramid with a diamond-shaped top.
[Image: pyramide-tronque-papyrus-moscou_14.jpg]

Ra says that the center of that truncated top is a good place for the energies channeled by the pyramid to swirl.

Now that you've peeked inside, put the top back on and you have the location of the King's Chamber inside the Great Pyramid.
[Image: greatpyramiddiagram.jpg]

Excellently lucid description. Thanks.