Bring4th

Full Version: Can we define adept in LOO terms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adept just means skilled, so in LOO context what are we talking about?

Seeing through the veil?
Oneness?
Manifestation?
Is it just different depending upon you?

A lot of the adept stuff seems pretty technical, like magic focused, does it need to be?
Couldn't the skill just be in learning to see love/the creator?
I second this request for knowledge!

I think that the attraction toward "magic" just naturally increases as one evolves more. You don't have to study magic to become an adept, in my opinion - you naturally begin to acquire adept abilities as a by product of moving towards earthly perfection.
74.11 ▶ Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.
Category: Positive Path
(01-19-2017, 12:20 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Adept just means skilled, so in LOO context what are we talking about?

I would define an adept as one who seeks lessons or understandings beyond that of their own density. So from that standpoint, many wanderers would fall into this category, but there could be native 3rd densities that would fit the bill as well.
(01-19-2017, 01:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2017, 12:20 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Adept just means skilled, so in LOO context what are we talking about?

I would define an adept as one who seeks lessons or understandings beyond that of their own density. So from that standpoint, many wanderers would fall into this category, but there could be native 3rd densities that would fit the bill as well.

I needed it said exactly that simple. I had a pretty wicked head injury this summer. Some stuff is still just to technical for the noggin while it's healing.
To be an adept means that one has completed the preliminary work of the neophyte, i.e. activated and balanced the lower five centers, to a sufficiently large degree to begin serious work in indigo ray. That's my understanding at least.
I believe one way to describe an adept is someone who has moved on past the basic balancing of the chakras to the more nuanced balancing of the mind, body, and spirit. To expand, it's someone who has a grasp of the energy systems enough to apply them to a greater whole system.
This is my favourite guy at the moment. I haven't been this keen to scour you tube videos since typing in "Carla Reuckert" several years ago. One of the finest Professors I have ever come across.

He beautifully articulates beingness, the skillful use of our time, skillful use of our minds, basically living skilfully, which is adepthood in laymans terms.

i'm going to guess an adept is someone who is able to pick and choose from each of the archetypes in any situation and is then able to apply one to any situation for the benefit of all.

i suppose it is like making snow angels. You move about and flail your arms in various patterns throughout time, to brush your teeth, to eat, to bathe, sure that is physical, but the mind, the mind has all of these joints and appendages, anger, deceit, bliss, jealousy, nurturing, feminine, masculine, frustration, accomplishment, pride, the unconscious and the conscious. 

Each of those archetypes is moving your mind towards those generalized conditions of each archetype over and over and over, almost like making energetic snow angels, revisiting all of the windows and avenues of human condition. 

One thing that reminds me of the ridiculousness of Yoda when Luke meets him, Luke is so concerned with something, and Yoda is like sit back relax. Yoda has a lot of experience under his belt and luke doesn't understand why he doesn't act very forthcoming or proper as if he expects that teacher to act.

In Lukes mind, in that moment he has not done the Jungian shadow work of self reintegration and self acceptance, thereby not able to integrate those parts of his personality he may dislike.
In Yoda's mind, he's done that long ago, he has no more qualms about his inner beingness, and openly shows his heart in his unique way. 

Luke still concerned with the outer shell of things, within the illusion, so of course he doesn't understand that the X wing can be lifted with his force, he's just like this is too big of a ship. Yoda pulls it off because he understands it's another part of the illusion.

I went to a spiritual fair once and walked by some psychic who was able to spot out my astrological sign without my saying anything at all. Said all of these things that were very close to home and true, was very wierd to experience, and there was a big sense of playfulness. 

To define it in LOO terms would diminish the very seeking of the adept, I could say the adept works to balance and clear all of their emotional blocks within each chakra, as well as the refinement of things. I constantly think however, intention and thought have limits, just willing a garden to be healthy without actually doing any work to weed it, water it, give it basic proper care, it will die. 

Then again making a garden with just the basic work and no intentional love and praise, well i tend to find those plants get sick and die slowly instead.

Is it beneficial to define the adept in Law of One terms? I feel it may be more beneficial to stir discernment by the open discussion and collective grasping of it.
(01-19-2017, 01:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

I would define an adept as one who seeks lessons or understandings beyond that of their own density. 

That's a fantastic way of putting it.
(01-19-2017, 04:07 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Is it beneficial to define the adept in Law of One terms? I feel it may be more beneficial to stir discernment by the open discussion and collective grasping of it.

I agree Smile
(01-19-2017, 03:10 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]To be an adept means that one has completed the preliminary work of the neophyte, i.e. activated and balanced the lower five centers, to a sufficiently large degree to begin serious work in indigo ray. That's my understanding at least.

What about negative adepts? They must have to exclude green/blue rays, right? So does it mean that when you balanced 3 lower rays, then you can start working on opening violet ray? I am interested though, is it possible to balance lower chakras and gain access to intelligent infinity without choosing to polarize yet. Basically the order is (supposing negative adept): opening and balancing first 3 chakras, then opening 3rd eye chakra. If they opened 3rd eye chakra, does it mean they are of negative polarity yet since they didn't use heart/throat chakra to channel energy into 3rd eye chakra? So ultimately person can become negative adept without being conscious that he did.

How does opening violet ray works when you are using only first 3 rays? Are you gathering energy in your solar plexus and then trying to take over violet ray with power by will? I think there must be the distinction in how both positive and negative adepts open their violet ray:

Positive - non-forcing way of balancing and patience.
Negative - forcing way of channeling energy by their willpower.

What do you guys think?
(01-19-2017, 12:24 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I second this request for knowledge!

I think that the attraction toward "magic" just naturally increases as one evolves more. You don't have to study magic to become an adept, in my opinion - you naturally begin to acquire adept abilities as a by product of moving towards earthly perfection.

(01-19-2017, 07:49 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2017, 04:07 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Is it beneficial to define the adept in Law of One terms? I feel it may be more beneficial to stir discernment by the open discussion and collective grasping of it.

I agree Smile

To be honest I only asked because of Blatz post about "serious adepts" seemed so technicall and as if there was only one goal for an adept. It got me wondering what a serious adept is.

I consider myself a wanderer. I'm here really learning/teaching/living love. Growing at every opportunity, looking to find the magic(not abracadabra but wonder and amazement) in everything as I do so, I don't so much care what anyone considers me.

I don't really feel I need to know every fact/archetype/know all technical stuff at this point because I pretty naturally understand most people and see their joy/pain can forgive find compassion. I can relate to a blade of grass, a rock, the ocean so I am seeing myself in everything and the creator in me.

Even that friend who lied for years, the biggest betrayal was he knew my confidence in my sanity was shaken for a few years because he lied but I trusted him but the lies felt so off yet he denied so I stayed confused about why my ability to read him (my intuition)was so off. All part of the plan so no betrayal really.

So maybe I'm not on the adept path. I work to connect to the creator energy as clearly as I can, Get clearer and clearer guidance so I'm happy, i just sort of wanted to know what those who seek to be adepts are seeking, I guess.

It sometimes feels like two different things
"Become the creator" as in realize you already are, just as everyone else is.
vs "become the creator" to create. I guess I don't care about that part.

(01-19-2017, 03:39 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I believe one way to describe an adept is someone who has moved on past the basic balancing of the chakras to the more nuanced balancing of the mind, body, and spirit. To expand, it's someone who has a grasp of the energy systems enough to apply them to a greater whole system.
Can you be more specific about your last sentence, I'm just curious if I'm following you.
(01-19-2017, 08:10 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree Smile

To be honest I only asked because of Blatz post about "serious adepts" seemed so technicall and as if there was only one goal for an adept. It got me wondering what a serious adept is.

I consider myself a wanderer. I'm here really learning/teaching/living love. Growing at every opportunity, looking to find the magic(not abracadabra but wonder and amazement) in everything as I do so, I don't so much care what anyone considers me.

I don't really feel I need to know every fact/archetype/know all technical stuff at this point because I pretty naturally understand most people and see their joy/pain can forgive find compassion. I can relate to a blade of grass, a rock, the ocean so I am seeing myself in everything and the creator in me.

Even that friend who lied for years, the biggest betrayal was he knew my confidence in my sanity was shaken for a few years because he lied but I trusted him but the lies felt so off yet he denied so I stayed confused about why my ability to read him (my intuition)was so off. All part of the plan so no betrayal really.

So maybe I'm not on the adept path. I work to connect to the creator energy as clearly as I can, Get clearer and clearer guidance so I'm happy, i just sort of wanted to know what those who seek to be adepts are seeking, I guess.

i literally seek in all areas of my life to provide catalyst in such a way to stir the greatest level of growth to everyone including myself.

sometimes that involves allowing my emotions, and speaking from my heart, sometimes that involves being more objective in a response like here because the window has been set and the question has been asked respectfully. one can only match that humble attitude out of respect love and admiration of the basic principles. see the self as the creator, see other self as creator, see all of that which is as creator.

carl jung would often talk about the shadow self the unconscious, and it seems to me is the notion of recognizing that if the creator is infinite, then so are you. That leads one at least me to believe that all of us contain the entire human condition within ourselves, this includes every emotional response to every stimuli that is possible. My main theory is this. People hate on that which they are unable to accept within themselves. Homophobes, are not able to love themselves internally or approve of themselves if they were also homosexual, as a result, this comes out in the inability to face themselves as that, by bashing on individuals that are that way, because they see a part of themselves that they cannot accept. Similarly those who bash on so called conspiracy theories, are concerned about how they look to others, and their self image rather than actually discovering any truth. People who are willing to shut down ideas rather than dive into what might validate it and honestly objectively weigh it against what might disprove it, are blocked cognitively and emotionally if you ask me.

The true shadow work of unity and adept work is then you could call it in Harry Potters terms, Defense of the dark arts. It is then to start to seek out all parts of oneself in order to learn how to accept and heal those parts of your infinite self.

If something did not bother you or anyone, then they would not care, and thus no catalyst would have been recognized. However we live in a very polarized world of self entitlement, i'm owed this by the world or this, rather than what can i do to enrich the lives of others. In varying levels, not everyone is the same, not everyone is selfish not everyone is completely selfless, we live in a myriad, a spectrum of difference and indifference of varying levels.

A lot of unhealed shadow work that has not been completed, usually results in the individual becoming emotionally stunted to the degree that they cannot take responsibility as an adult for anything and tend to avoid blame. Make excuses.

Ra states that most of humanity is in a perpetual state of childhood. I'd posit this is the sole reason that people continue to reincarnate over and over to third here and why it would then become a priority, to polarize enough to graduate past third density in the first place and engage in an adept path. I believe it should be as difficult and rigorous as a Masters level of work, since the Law of One itself, is like completely thorough in that regard as well. It's the Law of One drop outs that got lazy during the lemurian age that started the cabal which resulted in the babylonian money magick system, whose collective intent created the banks of today, that has been in use for hundreds of years today, creating the gap between those who have and those who have not.

Lastly those who have sucessfully transmuted themselves and their physical bodies into light body going straight into what I believe sixth density in the past 100 years has been documented in the Dzogchen Buddhist school or lineage. If you look that stuff up, you'll see in their traditions it took a consistent time of being able to respond to every catalyst with love over the course of 30-40 years. doing it alone in a cave must of made it a lot easier not to have to face other selves. In facing other selves, we get to face ourselves even more wouldn't you say? hehehehe

I'd say this coming harvest is forcing those in all parts of life to face this especially as the veil itself seems to become this dis integrative transparency. Wanderers have been called to be able to do this without having to go to a cave in solitude, but in the face of millions, thousands of times more catalyst. I call that the internet and the media. Smile

Sorry if I am ranting, I'm trying to at least explain my thinking process.
(01-19-2017, 10:36 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2017, 08:10 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree Smile

i literally seek in all areas of my life to provide catalyst in such a way to stir the greatest level of growth to everyone including myself.

sometimes that involves allowing my emotions, and speaking from my heart, sometimes that involves being more objective in a response like here because the window has been set and the question has been asked respectfully. one can only match that humble attitude out of respect love and admiration of the basic principles. see the self as the creator, see other self as creator, see all of that which is as creator.

carl jung would often talk about the shadow self the unconscious, and it seems to me is the notion of recognizing that if the creator is infinite, then so are you. That leads one at least me to believe that all of us contain the entire human condition within ourselves, this includes every emotional response to every stimuli that is possible. My main theory is this. People hate on that which they are unable to accept within themselves. Homophobes, are not able to love themselves internally or approve of themselves if they were also homosexual, as a result, this comes out in the inability to face themselves as that, by bashing on individuals that are that way, because they see a part of themselves that they cannot accept. Similarly those who bash on so called conspiracy theories, are concerned about how they look to others, and their self image rather than actually discovering any truth. People who are willing to shut down ideas rather than dive into what might validate it and honestly objectively weigh it against what might disprove it, are blocked cognitively and emotionally if you ask me.

The true shadow work of unity and adept work is then you could call it in Harry Potters terms, Defense of the dark arts. It is then to start to seek out all parts of oneself in order to learn how to accept and heal those parts of your infinite self.

If something did not bother you or anyone, then they would not care, and thus no catalyst would have been recognized. However we live in a very polarized world of self entitlement, i'm owed this by the world or this, rather than what can i do to enrich the lives of others. In varying levels, not everyone is the same, not everyone is selfish not everyone is completely selfless, we live in a myriad, a spectrum of difference and indifference of varying levels.

A lot of unhealed shadow work that has not been completed, usually results in the individual becoming emotionally stunted to the degree that they cannot take responsibility as an adult for anything and tend to avoid blame. Make excuses.

Ra states that most of humanity is in a perpetual state of childhood. I'd posit this is the sole reason that people continue to reincarnate over and over to third here and why it would then become a priority, to polarize enough to graduate past third density in the first place and engage in an adept path. I believe it should be as difficult and rigorous as a Masters level of work, since the Law of One itself, is like completely thorough in that regard as well. It's the Law of One drop outs that got lazy during the lemurian age that started the cabal which resulted in the babylonian money magick system, whose collective intent created the banks of today, that has been in use for hundreds of years today, creating the gap between those who have and those who have not.

Lastly those who have sucessfully transmuted themselves and their physical bodies into light body going straight into what I believe sixth density in the past 100 years has been documented in the Dzogchen Buddhist school or lineage. If you look that stuff up, you'll see in their traditions it took a consistent time of being able to respond to every catalyst with love over the course of 30-40 years. doing it alone in a cave must of made it a lot easier not to have to face other selves. In facing other selves, we get to face ourselves even more wouldn't you say? hehehehe

I'd say this coming harvest is forcing those in all parts of life to face this especially as the veil itself seems to become this dis integrative transparency. Wanderers have been called to be able to do this without having to go to a cave in solitude, but in the face of millions, thousands of times more catalyst. I call that the internet and the media. Smile

Sorry if I am ranting, I'm trying to at least explain my thinking process.
I appreciate your reply. Most of it I'd agree with 100% some not fully but that is totally ok. We started at a different time, walked a different path, had I been where you went I'm sure I'd see it the exact same way.

From my perspective in case you are curious. I believe a lot of the conspiracy stuff. Not all but heck just for discussion sake say all of its true, to me from my walk this life... so what. It's all as it's supposed to be, the dark playing it's needed role, light will come when we are ready. Even the blowing up of planets to move beings on to different experiences... I'm ok with it. It's been a beautiful plan. That's where my walk has led me.

Perhaps my path now isn't of the adept and that to is ok. I see all the dark as beautiful light, love doing a painful service. I don't enjoy it,I dislike watching people struggle but even a baby deer has to fall down over and over before it learns to work those long beautiful legs, each fall teaching it a new thing not to do. Death is nothing, suffering teaches so much. I know this sounds bad to one who hasn't walked my path. It's ok.
I bet if you had(you are me) this would be your experience this life too.

Anyways thank you for sharing your perspective. You seem like a vibrant passionate well lit other self.
Thank you for seeing I wasn't trying to judge or debate just understand. Smile
Much appreciated Blatz
This is such an interesting topic. As 1109 mentioned and others as well, there seems to be a balancing of the chakras that has to happen in order for one to really go deep into things that would really be considered on the level of adeptness. I think I read something similar about that balance being needed in order for an in-depth analysis of the Law of One archetypes as well, which I would consider being in line with definitely entering adept-hood, if one were to go really far in that study that is.

Something that has been hard for me to fully understand is grasping how one knows when your chakras are balanced. Like, do you just know intuitively enough? Sometimes I might do some work of balancing the energy centers, but then time will go by when I'll not be in a habit of any practice of that sort, and then I assume that you have to restart in some ways. I guess what I'm trying to get at it is that the state of balancing of one's chakras could be a variable experience. Like, for some that have become fully balanced, does it stay that way indefinitely? I don't know, it's a hard thing to ask. It seems like I'll skip to being very focused on contemplating the nature of the Law of One, which starts to feel as if I'm activating my higher energy centers. How troubling could that become, if it is of any significant concern? If one only cares about focusing on those topics that transcend 3rd density, so to speak, does it matter if you stop thinking about whether or not your lower energy centers are balanced and activated? Or perhaps, if one focuses on the higher topics/activates indigo ray energy that penetrates the veil to some degree (or also activates the heart chakra for instance), is it possible for intelligent infinity to naturally come forth in ways that could balance all of the chakras properly afterwards? That's a pretty backwards way to look at it I suppose, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around how one knows and can measure their own balance.
(01-20-2017, 02:53 AM)sriyantra Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps, if one focuses on the higher topics/activates indigo ray energy that penetrates the veil to some degree (or also activates the heart chakra for instance), is it possible for intelligent infinity to naturally come forth in ways that could balance all of the chakras properly afterwards? That's a pretty backwards way to look at it I suppose, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around how one knows and can measure their own balance.

/74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?
Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

Category: Energy Centers: Indigo Ray/
In my own opinion everyone is largely correct. I think whawe think of as an adept, has different values in different densities. For me being a adept is achieving the opening of the heart chakra, and working above the heart in third density.

So being an adept to me is achieving the grade, or main lessons that, that density represents.

Also this only taking in the sto path.
(01-20-2017, 04:20 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 02:53 AM)sriyantra Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps, if one focuses on the higher topics/activates indigo ray energy that penetrates the veil to some degree (or also activates the heart chakra for instance), is it possible for intelligent infinity to naturally come forth in ways that could balance all of the chakras properly afterwards? That's a pretty backwards way to look at it I suppose, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around how one knows and can measure their own balance.

/74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?
Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

Honestly that was a huge lesson Ra showed the path to learning. I have meditated pretty much my whole life sine about 12. Of course at that time I didn't think of it as medititain, however that what I was doing, looking back at a lot of moments. I would try to use the pineal gland to regulate or control lower energy. Which obviously does not work.
(01-20-2017, 09:35 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 04:20 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]/74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?

Honestly that was a huge lesson Ra showed the path to learning. I have meditated pretty much my whole life sine about 12. Of course at that time I didn't think of it as medititain, however that what I was doing, looking back at a lot of moments. I would try to use the pineal gland to regulate or control lower energy. Which obviously does not work.

That's an excellent quote, there are always little parts of the Ra material like that that I'll forget about; it's great how much of an important message can be explained in a couple of sentences. That quote is so succinctly explaining a lot of what the thread is covering.

I guess the process of balancing the energy centers can tend to be a long and difficult work. It can still be a bit confusing for me to understand the different effects of the variations of chakra imbalances.
There's something concerning the disciplines of the personality I'd like to tease out of this discussion. Highrculling nailed it with the Ra quote. I'll add a few more and include the one Highrculling mentioned earlier.

Ra Wrote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

Ra Wrote:Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will; this is the path towards the disciplined personality. Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator.

Ra Wrote:While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory beingness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

Ra Wrote:The indigo-ray energy center is fed, as are all energy centers, by experience but far more than the others is fed by what we have called the disciplines of the personality.

Ra Wrote:The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

Among other things, we can see that, by definition (in 39.10), an adept is a person who, for whatever reason, desires to do indigo-ray work. Now this, by itself, is interesting to me. I've met many people who pursued indigo ray work but whose desire to do such work was impure in the sense that it came from some childish desire or another (proving yourself, escaping reality, etc.). In fact, I've been one of those people. So I don't think it's enough to simply say that an adept is someone who desires to do indigo ray work. I think we have to distinguish a flaccid wish from a deep desire. Others might want to distinguish between the ego self and the true self, or between a lower desire and a higher desire. In any case, we probably shouldn't think of an adept as someone who is doing half-assed work for all the wrong reasons.

We can also see from these quotations that what makes indigo ray work distinct from work in other energy centers is that it depends more heavily on the disciplines of the personality (71.15). So the disciplines of the personality are the stomping grounds of the adept.

Ra gives us three directives that form the heart of the disciplines of the personality: know yourself, accept yourself, become the Creator. All three of these directives are vague to the point of being nearly incomprehensible. So I'll say a bit about each, based on my own experience.

Balancing the chakras does not have to involve visualizations of rainbows in your body. You don't have to know which chakra you are balancing when you do it. All you need to do is to take the time to reflect on your thoughts, feelings, and actions whenever you feel emotionally affected or you see that you have emotionally affected someone else. Learn as much as you can about yourself through these experiences, and accept whatever you find. Acceptance is only simple if you have the tools assembled for accomplishing the task. One tool that has been very helpful for me is the pleasure principle: what feels right is right. If you can abide this principle, acceptance becomes easier, especially since it allows you to stop worrying about whether you'll achieve the 51% STO threshold. The pleasure principle allows you to trust yourself much more deeply than any set of ethical rules.

The method you use to accomplish these tasks does not matter. In fact, I have found that the more aware you become of yourself, those you interact with, and your environment, the more compelled you will be to engage in balancing exercises. It's not something you need to force yourself to do. I think we all desire to do so when we feel emotionally affected. We want to make sense of these emotions and become more whole in doing so. This is all that is involved in balancing the chakras and it is also all that is involved in "knowing yourself" and "accept yourself"

"Become the Creator," however, is the challenging one. This directive is easily the most opaque of the three, and I don't think I had a clear sense of what it might mean until some recent experiences of my own intervened. I used to think that become the Creator necessarily involved some kind of sitting meditation or arcane practice. I'm sure it can, and that there is nothing stopping any of you from becoming the creator while sitting quietly doing nothing. However, meditation is only a tool to accomplish the task, and it is not even a necessity. This third directive is only possible after the first two have been reasonably achieved. Now maybe this seems obvious to you, but as an overachiever who has always liked to do steps 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously, it was not obvious to me.

Knowledge and acceptance of self creates spiritual clearing in which the Creator may step in. What does that look like? Perhaps the best word I can use to describe it is a kind of reverie. By "reverie," I don't mean ecstacy; rather, I mean that your mind and body are moved without second-guessing. In reverie, your local will is given over to your unconscious will. If you have purified your unconscious will by sufficiently completing the first two steps, you will find within that hidden part of yourself, nothing but the sincerity of a pure heart.

This might sound like a basket of roses, but it's not. The thing about becoming the Creator is that you don't get to choose who you are. Your deep personality is already there, infinite and waiting, and all you can do is open your conscious self to it by trusting that its intentions are flawless. What you find may be shocking. The actions that this deep self leads you to take may be socially unacceptable, perhaps illegal. Even so, you feel no hesitation, because this is who you are.

The audacity of living out the deeper personality is, of course, a dangerous place to be if you are only lip-syncing the disciplines of the personality. It is very easy to act out an imbalance or a blockage under the pretense that you are becoming the Creator. I think that's why Ra stresses doing lots of lower work before turning to the indigo ray. In my experience, when you become sensitive enough (probably through lower energy center work), imbalances can be felt in your body. It's not difficult to see the difference between acting out an imbalance and becoming the Creator if you have this in-born imbalance thermometer activated. Sweating and shivering are the key symptoms my body gives me, though your thermometer is surely different from mine.

I think of becoming the Creator as analogous to being an angel. An angel is, according to Christian mythology, sinless. So, to become the Creator, you have to enter into a sinless state of mind. But sinlessness entails being without either shame or guilt. How can we be without shame? Accept yourself as you are, and never take any moral shortcuts. An example of a moral shortcut in my life: I've often opted not to help homeless people when I walk by them because I have no cash. The angel in me wants to help them, but I have not put her in a position to do so. I could, however, balance this moral account by always keeping a stash of $20 in small bills in my wallet, to be used only for giving away to the homeless.

All of this may be perfectly obvious to all of you, but it wasn't obvious to me.

Back to what Ra says. In 52.7 above, Ra gives another list that is meant to capture the essence of the disciplines of the personality: "Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will." Although there are surely distinctions between acceptance and forgiveness, I think it's safe to say that the two inner events are part of a single process. I'm not sure I know how to accept myself without also forgiving myself. Let's say that these two somehow capture the first two steps in Ra's other list: know yourself and accept yourself. This leaves us comparing "direction of the will" to "become the Creator." As I mentioned above, you can't really talk about desire (or will) in a spiritual context without drawing a distinction between two different kinds of desires. I have a healer friend who once said that we human beings have two wills: one in the yellow center and one in the indigo center. It is the indigo will that the healer (or adept) follows. I think of this as the will of the angel, or the true self, or what have you.

Finally, we have 54.25. Ra says, "Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity." It is reinforced to us again that removing energy blockages is a prerequisite to adepthood. I believe Ra calls this "minimal activation" of the lower centers, or something like that. What really interests me here is what Ra calls the "deeper personality or soul identity." Neither of these phrases appear anywhere else in the Ra Material. However, it does confirm the theory that there are two personalities at work here: there is the lower personality, or the personality shell, which Ra says falls away. We can think of this as a set of mental constructs designed to safeguard the self from trauma. Then there is the "deeper personality" which is revealed in the clearing created by fine-tuning yourself. The fine-tuning can happen when you attend to even the slightest signals given by your bodily imbalance thermometer.

Alright, I'll close this discourse. I hope it is helpful.
In another day, I happened to see a blog where that question has been already answered in LOO terms quite well recently. So I just quote it and share the links as below. Hope you also enjoy it.  ; )

Adepthood
Quote:In my own journey, I desire this only: 1) To live in conscious union with the Infinite Creator; 2) to follow the example set forth by Jesus of Nazareth; 3) to express the first two desires as a white, or positive, adept.

What is an adept?  All creatures  return to the Source at some point.  The adept is no different and follows the same path…except they choose to do it on an accelerated tract by intentionally living in a way that helps to pierce the veil of forgetfulness (3rd density) in order to enlighten themselves and others and the planetary consciousness.  Jesus was an adept.  Many have been.  I am too.  Perhaps you also feel called to this path?

The following is my compilation of passages from the Law of One that illuminate adepthood.  First the basic outline is presented.  Following is the outline flushed out with mostly direct quotes from the Law of One Material. This outline and the posts that follow are an introduction to adepthood.

What is the Adept?

The Adept is the Creator.
The Adept is the magical personality.
The Adept is the Higher Self.
The Adept is a mid-sixth density being.
The Positive Adept is a white magician.
The Adept is a crystalized healer.
The Adept is a balanced entity.
The Adept is the most humble servant of all.

What does the Adept do?

The Adept becomes the Creator in awareness and deed.
The Adept lightens the planetary vibrations.
The Adept balances the energy centers of self.
The Adept becomes the archetypes at will.
The Adept uses will, power, love, wisdom, and polarity to balance, heal, reconcile, and enlighten self and others.
The Adept affects changes in consciousness intentionally.
The Adept disciplines the personality in love and light.

What are the most basic steps to becoming an Adept?

Know yourself.
Accept yourself.
Become the Creator.

What is the Adept: The Adept is the Infinite Creator

What is the Adept? The Adept Is the Magical Personality

What is the Adept? The Higher Self.

What is the Adept: The White Magician

What is the Adept? The Adept is a Crystalized Healer

What Is the Adept? The Adept is Balanced and Humble

(SOURCE: CHRIST AND Law of One)
Quote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for the confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate, and I’m sorry.

You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.
Fulfilling the request of the thread title, a compilation of Ra's words, some paraphrased, some verbatim, distilling what I think are some of the essential qualities of the definition, the function, and the work of the adept.

(1) One who devotes the self to seeking the Creator using the disciplines of the personality and does their work in indigo ray: the center of the adept, the center of faith, and the gateway to intelligent infinity.

(2) Making contact with intelligent infinity and using the intelligent energy of indigo ray, the adept may heal, teach, and work for the creator in ways which are both radiant and balanced. Whatever his or her outer service, though, the adept’s primary work is not that of doing, but of being.

(3) Among his or her methods and resources, the adept may work with dreams, visualization, ritual, the magical personality, white magical workings, and the archetypal mind in order to serve others in various ways, including:

a. becoming living channels for love and light through contact with intelligent infinity, then channeling this radiance directly into the planetary energy web

b. experiencing the joy of union with the Creator that radiates throughout the life experience of the positive adept.

(4) There are positive and negative adepts, and many adept wanderers who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. For the great majority of adepts on this planet, the path becomes a confused one in which, unable to successfully grasp the light of the sun, they remain groping in the moonlight.

(5) Ultimately the adept is one who offers itself without pretense of any kind, living more and more as he or she is. And as the adept becomes a more consciously crystallized entity, she gradually manifests more and more of that which she always has been since before time: the One Infinite Creator.

Citations:
• 3.16, 13.23, 39.10, 47.8, 49.8, 50.8, 50.9, 54.15, 54.31, 57.24, 71.7, 73.20, 74.6, 74.11, 74.13, 75.23, 75.24, 75.23, 80.10, 80.12, 80.18, 83.18, 88.12
(01-19-2017, 08:10 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I only asked because of Blatz post about "serious adepts" seemed so technicall and as if there was only one goal for an adept. It got me wondering what a serious adept is.

I have the perception that adepthood need not be expressed in the form of intellectualism about adepthood. I think adepthood and intellectualism about adepthood can be good partners. More generally, I think the intellect can assist the spirit, and that the spirit can assist the intellect. Fundamentally, the intellect is an organ which serves the spirit.

Some people choose intellectually simple paths. Others choose more intellectually complex paths. I, for example, have chosen an intellectually complex path. I believe it to have benefits. It also has costs.

For example, I am burdened by the awareness that all of my intellectual activity is illusory and boils down to nothing. My many-leveled thinking about social situations creates a lot of opportunities for anxiety. Additionally, my intellectual activity costs a lot of energy and time.

I have struggled big time with balancing my high intellectual activity with spiritual growth. I continue to work on this balance and it changes as time goes on.

With love and light,
Morgan