Bring4th

Full Version: How do STS adepts use/not use their heart chakra?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in the whole process that involves using, or better to say, not using heart chakra for adepts who are polarizing towards negative path. Do they control and repress all of their emotions so that they appear cold-hearted and sharp-minded relying more on their mind than heart? Do they deny any feelings or just any?

Is it a possible case that heart chakra was open for this person but then he decides on negative polarization and somehow closes it? I think it seems that they should close it manually if they want to polarize negatively. What is the process of closing heart chakra or not letting it become opened?

Can negative eliminate any feelings and any empathy for others at all or it isn't possible in human nature? Can negative adept love someone other than himself (for example his lover), but it isn't a selfless love, because he still values himself first then his lover?

I think people with negative polarization might have some order of precedence for loving others. They can love others because it benefits their emotional state, so they are picky in choosing who to love, however their love for otherself can be withdrawn any moment they feel so.

Thoughts?
(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in the whole process that involves using, or better to say, not using heart chakra for adepts who are polarizing towards negative path. Do they control and repress all of their emotions so that they appear cold-hearted and sharp-minded relying more on their mind than heart?

Yes, they definitely favor the intellectual mind, over the intuitive heart. Cold calculating logic is the mental attribute they value most. Whereas the positive adept follows the path of love/wisdom/power, the negative adept follows the path of judgment/understanding/domination (the negative reflection of love/wisdom/power)

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Do they deny any feelings or just any?

I would say they only deny the ones that seem uncontrollable. They still feel emotions, they just don't want them coming "unbidden". They only get to come out to play when they are "allowed". For example, they would refuse the random energy of anger in the moment, and would instead channel the anger into purposeful negative action. Say someone did something to anger them in a work situation. Depending on the efficiency of their polarization, and degree of control over themselves, they would not outwardly show the anger, but would funnel their hate into some kind of allowed negative venting of that emotion, such as making that other individuals life difficult, or other means of revenge.

You know how coffee is the best part of waking up for many people? Well, for a negative adept its revenge. That is their milk and honey. Nothing sweeter to them.

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a possible case that heart chakra was open for this person but then he decides on negative polarization and somehow closes it?

That is certainly possible. Some people are open hearted, empathetic, and loving and something happens, perhaps a loved one dies, or they were taken advantage of one too many times, and their heart center darkens as a result of that. What is actually happening energetically is that they have unconsciously or consciously started habitually redirecting their thoughts away from considerations of what others may be feeling and instead focusing on what they want out of the situation. The distribution of attention is shifted away from others and redirected towards self instead. And it becomes more and more practiced until it becomes an all consuming void of service to self, rather than a radiant star of service to others.

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]I think it seems that they should close it manually if they want to polarize negatively. What is the process of closing heart chakra or not letting it become opened?

It is just a habitual training of thought. If one wanted to close their heart center, they need only redirect thoughts away from any consideration of what another might be feeling. Eventually one would stop caring or concerning themselves with it.

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Can negative eliminate any feelings and any empathy for others at all or it isn't possible in human nature?

Its absolutely possible. That is why sociopaths are a reality.

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Can negative adept love someone other than himself (for example his lover), but it isn't a selfless love, because he still values himself first then his lover?

I wouldn't call it real love. Its more they view them as property, or extensions of their ego. So when they look at another, they are taking pleasure in what the other does for them. The closest thing to real love they feel for others, in my opinion, is something akin to "loyalty" or "deference" to an even darker and more controlling (powerful) entity. We might call it "respect". In regards to what appears as love outwardly, it is more of an obligation to protect their image of which the other has become an extension of. They might even call it 'love'.  

(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]I think people with negative polarization might have some order of precedence for loving others. They can love others because it benefits their emotional state, so they are picky in choosing who to love, however their love for otherself can be withdrawn any moment they feel so.

Thoughts?

I think it might look like love from the outside, but it is ultimately a superficial facade and extension of ownership. However, lets not get too black and white, no polarization will be 'pure' whether it it is positive or negative, so even a negative adept might show weakness and in spite of themselves feel true love for another, just as a positive adept may falter and engage in selfish uncompassionate behaviors.
(01-20-2017, 01:51 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]However, lets not get too black and white, no polarization will be 'pure' whether it it is positive or negative, so even a negative adept might show weakness and in spite of themselves feel true love for another, just as a positive adept may falter and engage in selfish uncompassionate behaviors.

I actually think, negative adepthood and true love do cancel each other out...

Quo Wrote:The service-to-self polarity is called the path of that which is not because in order to make the self the center of the universe and all others those whose job is to serve you, it is necessary to deny that you and your brothers and sisters are one. It is necessary to close the heart and keep it closed tightly.

-`ღ´-
(01-20-2017, 06:15 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 01:51 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]However, lets not get too black and white, no polarization will be 'pure' whether it it is positive or negative, so even a negative adept might show weakness and in spite of themselves feel true love for another, just as a positive adept may falter and engage in selfish uncompassionate behaviors.

I actually think, negative adepthood and true love do cancel each other out...

Quo Wrote:The service-to-self polarity is called the path of that which is not because in order to make the self the center of the universe and all others those whose job is to serve you, it is necessary to deny that you and your brothers and sisters are one. It is necessary to close the heart and keep it closed tightly.

-`ღ´-

The negative adept still has to move across the density of love in 4D, but yeah they are not open to an empathic communion with other-selves. This does require the right yellow ray nodes to prevent the natural flow to the heart, so they seek to be distorted in a manner that compassion does not flow for other-selves for many pretextes. It feels wrong to me to say that the heart center is non-existent though, because it is instead not activated in contemplation of "most" other-selves in the same fashion it would not be activated for a positive entity that has not resolved yellow ray distortions that would block the flow to the heart in contemplation other-selves which distortions that are resonant with these blocages. So the negative entity merely exploits the fact that the heart center is simply a portion of the spectrum which is not of itself necessary in any way for accessing Intelligent Infinity. Still, I think the heart center still plays an heavy role despite it's blocked to others aspect.

I think it's false to say they deny that them and others are one but instead desire an evolution which is not bound by this fact. Let's say a positive entity would want to become part of the brightness of the Universe, well a negative adept would desire to become the brightest of Stars it can as it's own facet of the All. The separation as selves is something each and every single of us has desired, the negative being simply wishes to explore it in a fuller manner for a time, seeking the peaks and highest potentials of selfhood instead of seeing the self as something to forsake. This is done through the same Love the positive being dwells within, simply expressed in a different configuration of self.

I think it is important to note that the heart center is central to our beingness within this Creation as it was intended, I would believe there are countless Creations which does not work with this potential of beingness of the Creator. As such, it is not so central to what we are as it is central to our experience within this Creation.
(01-20-2017, 01:51 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2017, 07:48 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Can negative adept love someone other than himself (for example his lover), but it isn't a selfless love, because he still values himself first then his lover?

I wouldn't call it real love. Its more they view them as property, or extensions of their ego. So when they look at another, they are taking pleasure in what the other does for them. The closest thing to real love they feel for others, in my opinion, is something akin to "loyalty" or "deference" to an even darker and more controlling (powerful) entity. We might call it "respect". In regards to what appears as love outwardly, it is more of an obligation to protect their image of which the other has become an extension of. They might even call it 'love'.  

I think admiration might go alongside respect, the negative being can see in another greater negative being what it seeks to attain for itself and as such can feel for the qualities of this other-self what it would feel for itself to attain these qualities.

Other than that, I think a deep feeling of brotherhood does develop over time although this is still closed to an empathic aspect so long the entity desires to maintain it's blocages to advance upon the negative path. I think this is  the first core aspect that leads to a re-polarization, the second core aspect would be all past acceptance/love positive beings will have found for the negative being over time which allows one great moment of transformation when the negative being is at a time nexus of openness to these energies because of the first core aspect.

The fun aspect of negative beings is that they're never truly alone as they are many to do this same exploration. While they can lack compassion for one another, they do find understanding through one another.
Beware the shifting sands!