Bring4th

Full Version: Premonition & Other Dreamtime Anomalies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would seem that I am now dreaming about events that, in a 3rd density frame of reference, have not yet happened.

At first I thought it strange, perhaps just some quirk or random anomaly but am now sure that this could well be a property of 4th density and an indication of our planetary state.

I will not go into more depth other than to say that these premonitions are of such a precise nature, involving multiple conceptual and visual  details  as to be almost impossible to dismiss or discount as mere flight of fancy.

Have you had similar experiences?

Even if not I would be keen to know what you think could be facilitating these premonitions.

(01-20-2017, 04:44 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem that I am now dreaming about events that, in a 3rd density frame of reference, have not yet happened.

At first I thought it strange, perhaps just some quirk or random anomaly but am now sure that this could well be a property of 4th density and an indication of our planetary state.

I will not go into more depth other than to say that these premonitions are of such a precise nature, involving multiple conceptual and visual  details  as to be almost impossible to dismiss or discount as mere flight of fancy.

Have you had similar experiences?

Even if not I would be keen to know what you think could be facilitating these premonitions.

I started having premonitions dream and not dream this summer.
Usually they happen within a range of 30 minutes to 1 month.
I haven't had a lot of them but it still was pretty weird.

I'm not sure how one would know what was a far future prediction or just a dream.
I only caught on because they happened while I was still reciving the same visual flashes or dream.
how can I be sure which density I am compromising some ephemeral transmission of some 'greatest' potential(activated) crown destiny finale idea ?
Ive had symbolic dreams, which I wrote out in the Dream thread of an eagle resurrecting. I'm still working it out, but to me it's an indication of greater glory being reborn into the world.
(01-21-2017, 09:45 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Ive had symbolic dreams, which I wrote out in the Dream thread of an eagle resurrecting. I'm still working it out, but to me it's an indication of greater glory being reborn into the world.

Despite a period of great sadness I do sense somewhat of a feeling of omnipotence.
It is like I have been set free. Sort of like ....well..for want of a better analogy...Trump.

Can not believe I said that.