Bring4th

Full Version: The Tarot, Jodorowsky and high synchronicities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 I don't feel welcome here anymore. 

So I will take myself and my work elsewhere. 
Excellent analysis, Jodorowsky is truly a genius of his craft. Dune is perhaps my favorite sci-fy series and its very unfortunate he wasn't allowed to realize his vision (not that I don't appreciate David Lynches effort). To be honest I was never able to fully grasp the Tarot despite the numerous references in Tloo. I would love to learn about the cards, but I need to know where to start and how to utilize the knowledge. Coincidentally enough I stumbled on a short Gif from El Topo earlier today and spend a good amount of time contemplating on what the scene meant.
The Holy Mountain is one of my favorite movies ever, always enjoyable.
_______
(01-20-2017, 08:13 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ] I don't feel welcome here anymore. 

:(
(01-20-2017, 08:13 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ] I don't feel welcome here anymore. 

Please stay.

There are always ups and downs, even in communication and harmony among the brothers and sisters of sorrow.
I should perhaps not speak, but we were conversing, you mentioned liking to bring people catylist.

Can I perhaps suggest whatever is making you feel unwelcome here is catylist within yourself?
I looked through resent post history of yours to see what caused this and I hope I wasn't part of the issue. (I don't like triggering people, and certainly didn't mean to make you feel judged) however while doing so I also saw how almost everyone of your posts people post in agreement.

If you are unwelcome, no one is welcome.
Feel better Blatz, I've quite enjoyed our resent exchanges. It's so nice to see eye to eye even when people don't come to it from the same direction. Hope to see you back soon.