Bring4th

Full Version: Energy Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious to know what tools others here use when working with energy, or in their development.

These are 5 technologies that I am using now.

1) In the back is Sacred G Fusion. I sleep on about 870 of these posters under my mattress. It has programming built into the design to work with the body's energy.

2) On left is a power wand. About 5" high and 2.5" thick. It's a special orgonite, with nano-iron metal in the base, and gold powder matrix in the top. A lemurian crystal is the main driver. The lemurian is wrapped with a mobius coil, and when powered by battery or 9V adapter, pulses at 15Hz. This produces a scalar field that resonates with the body's own energy. This is fairly directional, and amplifies thought and the energy in the heart.

3) Middle is a lemurian dow crystal. This is a record-keeper as best as I can tell. I use it for sending more focused healing over distances.

4) On the right is a Nano Shield. A nano-iron and gold matrix, also pulsed at 15Hz, with a magnetic base. The metal container guides the energy more upward. I feel it much stronger when I am lying and place this upside down on my chest. It really focuses down the energy.
Edit: This has a lemurian seed crystal as the driver, which is mobius wrapped.

5) The glass beads in the nano shield are charged with zero-point energy. This supposedly is the source of all frequency so doesn't represent a frequency itself. What I know with these are I can definitely feel them, and they feel really good.

I keep these 5 technologies on my bed, and sleep with them. So it's like getting energy healing 8 hours a day. These have really accelerated my ability to release resistance, open myself to feeling energies, and downloading programs for growth. These will do me for a while. If others here have tools they use, would be good to hear.

[Image: Energy_Tools.jpg]

- Gemini Wolf
Great topic! You are way ahead of me in this area. I'm happy to learn from you but have no idea what questions to ask, let alone any answers. There may be some other users here who are sophisticated about this stuff. I'll watch and get an education.
Since I began energy work, I found how sacred geometry can apply to technology. For instance, if crystals are placed in a pattern like the Star of David, that pattern will pull the energy together and focus it in a directional manner.
Taking that a step further, there are patterns called 108 and 114, consisting of 108 and 114 points respectively. Basically these are Stars of David surrounded by more stars of David.

This is the 114 and 108 patterns:
[Image: 114-108.jpg]

From my dowsing, these patterns can be some 40,000 times stronger than just having random placements. The 114 is more dynamic with how it works with the energy than the 108. But both can be intense. Definitely not Mickey Mouse stuff.

Some people have placed small pieces of orgonite called towerbusters into these configurations, and that is powerful in itself. I went steps further and charged over 200 glass beads with the zero-point energy. There are 114 copper pipes, each 5.5" in length in this technology I built. Each pipe contains earth, zero-point charged glass marbles, and charged rainwater, giving the elements of water, earth, air, metal, and Zero-Point energy (fire). Standing in front of this there is no mistake about how strong it feels. All but the center pipes have 2 beads each. The center 6 pipes have one larger bead. Beads are separated by earth. As you can imagine, the copper pipes focus the energy.

This is a 4-feet by 4-feet sheet of plywood. I call it the Terabuster (like towerbusters but much stronger):
[Image: 114-ZPE.jpg]
And if you think the above is cool, here's some of the research I performed with zero point energy:

http://www.gemini-wolf.com/ZPEStuff/ZPBeads.html

- Gemini Wolf
(07-18-2010, 06:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Since I began energy work, I found how sacred geometry can apply to technology. For instance, if crystals are placed in a pattern like the Star of David, that pattern will pull the energy together and focus it in a directional manner.
Taking that a step further, there are patterns called 108 and 114, consisting of 108 and 114 points respectively. Basically these are Stars of David surrounded by more stars of David

Interesting. I have seen something like this done with circles to form the flower and tree of life, but not with the star of David. I wonder what gave you the idea to do that.

108 is an important kabalistic number. It is the number of the Middle path between Tiphareth and Kether. But you say 114 is more active. Cant find any correspondences for this number, but can for 57

I wonder if you can say more how you use and apply this "technology"

many thanks.
One use is to accelerate the releasing of resistance such as repressed emotions, or physical pain (which has an emotional basis anyway). Detoxifying the body is another. Amplifying thought is another. In my page I showed in research how it can clear out chemtrail muck over large distances. So what you can do with your own mind, but amplified.
(07-19-2010, 06:10 PM)lvxseeker Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Gemini Wolf' pid='16902' dateline='1279491467']

Taking that a step further, there are patterns called 108 and 114, consisting of 108 and 114 points respectively. Basically these are Stars of David surrounded by more stars of David

It occurred to me later that 114 adds to 6, which would resonate with the 6 points of the Star of David (hexagram)
There are 6 outer points on Star of David, but taking all points where lines cross, you have 12 points. 13 if you want the center.
Gemini Wolf - that is some SERIOUS hardcore protection!

I've worked with orgone devices in the past. Had a Power Wand that I used to try to use to amplify Intentions ... a Zapper to keep by body parasite-free ... still have tons of orgonite 'blocks' floating around the perimeter of my room. It's not something I really use actively these days though.

I've been using simple crystals of late as my "Energy Tools".

- -

that is one cool poster btw. But then again, I'm a sucker for anything based on the Flower of Life lol.

[Image: M67oh.jpg]
This is pretty much the only toy I play with anymore. I make use of flow instead of radiation. Things that just radiate energy are useless for me. High flow, transmute, and broadcast are very useful IMO. BigSmile

[Image: DSC09695.jpg]
That is a serious orgone piece, Pickle my friend! :¬)
(12-21-2011, 05:04 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]That is a serious orgone piece, Pickle my friend! :¬)

What if I said it was intelligent?BigSmile
Care to explain? :¬)
I will pm later.
I have a bunch of early pieces in our garden. My wife just came in to tell me that the lettuce and cilantro are slightly wilted, but still alive. This is after the freezing and snow has melted enough to see them.
(01-03-2012, 04:19 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of early pieces in our garden. My wife just came in to tell me that the lettuce and cilantro are slightly wilted, but still alive. This is after the freezing and snow has melted enough to see them.

the power of orgone?
Yeah, it is a lot like Ormus.
Bleh, why couldn't I have grown up around or known SOMEone involved in this sort of adepthoodish looking stuff. I don't know what those things in are in the picture, Pickle........................... wait, I just looked at the pic longer, I can see what kind of energies that might focus... but... What functions do they have? O_O
Oooo?! cosmic rays or something? electricity? something else?
[attachment=735]
I tried queues from nature-soul connections, for energy work. Over the years this meant lots of garden work.

[attachment=736]

My workshops consequently took on more curves. Spiralling reinforcements are hidden in the walls.

i want to create fire. with my bear hands.
(01-04-2012, 10:28 AM)_X7 Wrote: [ -> ]My workshops consequently took on more curves. Spiralling reinforcements are hidden in the walls.

Is that a UFO on your floor?Tongue

Has anyone tried calling a UFO yet?
(01-04-2012, 11:29 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2012, 10:28 AM)_X7 Wrote: [ -> ]My workshops consequently took on more curves. Spiralling reinforcements are hidden in the walls.

Is that a UFO on your floor?Tongue

RollEyes
Ha, how'd you guess, duh we're all flying on terra through space.
(01-04-2012, 03:49 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]but... What functions do they have? O_O
Oooo?! cosmic rays or something? electricity? something else?

I had been using something that creates a Tensor Field. After understanding more about what it was, I added stronger fields to my newest piece.

I can see visible light inside each part that I used. Rainbow rather than white.
Quote:In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated with each point of spacetime.[1] A field can be classified as a scalar field, a vector field, a spinor field, or a tensor field according to whether the value of the field at each point is a scalar, a vector, a spinor (e.g., a Dirac electron) or, more generally, a tensor, respectively. For example, the Newtonian gravitational field is a vector field: specifying its value at a point in spacetime requires three numbers, the components of the gravitational field vector at that point. Moreover, within each category (scalar, vector, tensor), a field can be either a classical field or a quantum field, depending on whether it is characterized by numbers or quantum operators respectively.

A field may be thought of as extending throughout the whole of space. In practice, the strength of every known field has been found to diminish to the point of being undetectable. For instance, in Newton's theory of gravity, the gravitational field strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the gravitating object. Therefore the Earth's gravitational field quickly becomes undetectable (on cosmic scales).

Defining the field as "numbers in space" shouldn't detract from the idea that it has physical reality. “It occupies space. It contains energy. Its presence eliminates a true vacuum.”[2] The vacuum is free of matter, but not free of field. The field creates a "condition in space"[3] so that when we put a particle in it, it feels a force.

If an electrical charge is moved, the effects on another charge do not appear instantaneously. The first charge feels a reaction force, picking up momentum, but the second charge feels nothing until the influence, traveling at the speed of light, reaches it and gives it the momentum. Where is the momentum before the second charge moves? By the law of conservation of momentum it must be somewhere. Physicists have found it of "great utility for the analysis of forces"[3] to think of it as being in the field.

This utility leads to physicists believing that electromagnetic fields actually exist, making the field concept a supporting paradigm of the entire edifice of modern physics. That said, John Wheeler and Richard Feynman have entertained Newton's pre-field concept of action at a distance (although they put it on the back burner because of the ongoing utility of the field concept for research in general relativity and quantum electrodynamics).

"The fact that the electromagnetic field can possess momentum and energy makes it very real... a particle makes a field, and a field acts on another particle, and the field has such familiar properties as energy content and momentum, just as particles can have".[3]
Also wondering if anyone addresses work up to their 14th chakras.
I tried learning tensor math when in college, but it was too much for me. It's like super matrices. One must know matrix math before tackling tensors.
Yeah I feel like they are making it more complicated than it is when it comes to certain college courses. They would freak out if it were easy to explain with a picture / diagram. =OD

Unbound

(01-04-2012, 03:03 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Also wondering if anyone addresses work up to their 14th chakras.

14th chakra in which system?