Bring4th

Full Version: Seventh density polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how others see the experience of the merging of sixth density polarities. From my perspective, this will not be a difficult or troublesome experience for STO entities, but a joyful one. I feel making the conscious STO choice in third density will lead inevitably to a conscious nullification of Self to the infinite unity. While STO entities are guided by the Force so to speak, STS entities seek to manipulate and control it. As negative entities progress through the densities, there is an intensification of Light without the accompanying balance of Love. The spiritual entropy, as Ra so eloquently puts it, experienced by the sixth density negative entity makes him aware that further progress requires not only acknowledging the Self but also other selves as Self.

There is a such a perfect quote within Christianity that I believe fits this situation perfectly.... "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be **** though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." I generally view the figure of Christ as an anthropomorphism of seventh density (although I'm aware Ra mentions him as a 4D/5D entity, I do believe the intent of "The Son" was to be the intermediary of the Infinite and the Soul, much like the Logos)

I believe the quote illustrates the inevitability of STS entities being conquered by Love. They are not allowed to enter seventh density, as Love is the truth, and they deny Love. It is interesting that Ra mentions that STS entities have to switch polarity during sixth density, but there is no mention of a shift in polarity for the STO entities. It is not difficult for the STO entities to recognize other selves as the Self but it is perhaps a painful and confusing experience for the sixth density negative entity. This makes me feel the seventh density is quintessentially good.

Additionally, Ra frequently mentions the negative pole as the first chakra, and the positive pole as the seventh. I can't help but view the seventh density as the ALL GOOD. I believe the eighth density goes beyond this polarity, but I do believe seventh density is the truth and essence of Goodness, whether viewed as an impersonal force or not.

What are others views on seventh density in general compared to sixth and eighth?

Is seventh density only Good when viewed from the perspective of the creation? From the perspective of the seventh, is it simply just Being?

*Just some doodles

Unity (Potential/Kinetic) - REALITY

-----------------------------------------------

Intelligent Infinity/Infinite Consciousness/Formlessness (Potential)

------------------ Heart -------------------- Logos (Creator)

Intelligent Energy/Love-Light (Kinetic)

---------------- Angel ------------------ Soul (Higher Self)

------------------O-------------------- Wisdom (Light)

------------------O-------------------- Understanding (Love)

------------------O-------------------- Self-Awareness (Ego)

------------------O-------------------- Growth (Emotion)

------------------O-------------------- Form (Survival)
Quote:What are others views on seventh density in general compared to sixth and eighth?

Discussion of the highest densities inevitably falls into some inaccuracy on an intellectual level. I would say, from my very limited viewpoint, that sixth and seventh density approach total perfection of Life which is extremely difficult to explain. The perfection (beauty) of Life is absolutely inconceivable to the human mind. Their manifestations or "forms" would more than befuddle the spiritual mind. If you can imagine that one thought can lead to trillions of hyper-emotional, hyper-realistic & hyper-complex infinities of realities and information contexts, then perhaps you can gain a small glimpse of the true deepness or heaviness of seventh density. It is simply not a place one not ready would want to be in. Always remember that Ra said that even they do not understand seventh density completely. Again, from my limited viewpoint, these realities are pure manifestations of the immense joy, creativity and Love of Life, so this would be omnibenevolence & (growing) omniscience, but for one who not ready to consciously take on the weight of overwhelming love and light, they would lose their sanity in an instant. I would never want for anyone to experience that kind of overload. In conclusion, the eighth level is a mental place of no return.

I know I went a bit distant from your post, but this is something I feel I needed to share. Many things that I share come from my own experiences, but I don't claim to understand them totally.
Nice post. Fascinating response, Verum. Personally, I generally conclude that the piercing of the veil is likely one of the most valuable hands on top of which I can place my chips. I also enjoy the simultaneous playing of a number of card games therefore I have heretofore not gone all-in with the piercing piece. The invitation, I feel, is offered in each and every moment to each and every player. That said, the prerequisites seem to be bringing all of ones energy centers into harmony/balance. It is this gift/process wherein I find myself journeying.

I probably strayed from your post as well but am thankful for the catalyst.
This is quite the question, considering not even Ra knows about 7th density in much detail, haha. Although, Ra is already without polarity, as they’ve attained unity and all is seen as love/light and light/love. So, as I’ve paraphrased there, it seems to be clear that by the time that 7th density is reached, it is clearly beyond polarity as well. And then Ra says about the experience that “At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.”

I still think that the question brings up a good point about the quality of that experience. So I’m going to say some things with an Eastern/Hindu perspective to add a potentially thought provoking viewpoint. It may get a bit esoteric and I don’t even know if anyone has tried to link the LOO with these ideas with too much effort before. And it may even get controversial (in the sense of a different paradigm), so any disagreement is fine; this could become too speculative for some.

The fundamental nature of reality is referred to in one sense as- Satchitananda, which means knowledge, love/bliss, and eternity/infinity/true being. Once outside of the veil of maya (veil of illusion), those components of reality are evident. So as you return to the Creator, that will be the quality of the experience (you could look at it as- knowledge=light, love=...love, the infinity aspect being=intelligent infinity). The Hindu cosmology (there are many sects within Hinduism, but I’ll just call it Hindu for now to make it simple) I’m familiar with is very similar to the Ra material’s. Basically, souls are a part of the collective Brahman (8th density, creating new Logos) at the beginning of creation and can either become individualized as souls within a universe that has no veil and automatically enter into a pure state of loving service to the Creator, or they enter into this world, the one with both polarities to choose from. So, as is corroborated with Ra, at first the STS path was not even an option; it is only with the veil and the illusion of separateness that it exists. So, from multiple viewpoints, the original experience and source of creation, as well as the culmination of the evolution of the experience of creation results in truth that is, as you were asking, ALL GOOD.

Now to continue along with what you’re asking, as well as to continue with the Eastern/Vedic paradigm, I’ll talk about how 6th density compares to 7th and 8th. This is where things may get a bit more foreign as I elaborate with the Vedic paradigm. I’m also going to have to explain a lot for it to even be intelligible. Ok, so in the Bhagavad-Gita you’ll read about the modes of material nature, which are- passion, goodness, and ignorance. Goodness being referred to as the path of the devas (angels), the highest path, which is STO. Passion being the path of the asuras (demons), which is STS. Most people on the planet (in this age, although as harvest increases in intensity, more people wake up) are in the mode of ignorance (the sinkhole of indifference where people are helpless). Krsna (God) explains that even better than acting within the modes of material nature (and is extremely rare) is to become a transcendentalist (moving past polarities, which is 6D+), which involves to one extent surrendering oneself to Him in loving devotional service, which brings one to the highest position in existence, as you enter God’s abode. Now, this is where things get tricky, as this is where the Vedic paradigm explains God realization as multi-faceted. So, there are multiple methods and paths of entering transcendental realization. The different paths can be explained as- Karma yoga, Jnana yoga, and Bhakti yoga. Karma yoga is explained in a simple way as: “Practicing Karma Yoga eventually takes the seeker to the point of mental purification, oneness with humanity and inner peace by continually offering action selflessly to God and humanity. Ultimately Karma Yoga practice brings true Knowledge of the Self and prepares one to be receptive to the divine light of God.” Kinda similar to what I feel like many Law of One followers might be on the path of (and I probably am to some degree on at the moment). Karma yoga functions to some degree within the material nature, however, in that it revolves around duties that are not exactly transcendental themselves. Usually has to do with the particular life you were born with and the cyclic experience of creation (although positively polarizing of course). Jnana yoga on the other hand, has to do with extreme will and intellectual power of using the mind to understand itself. Raja yoga, while not as prominent as these three main yogas, might come to mind as well, which is pretty similar and could be considered basically Jnana yoga as well. So this one is not exactly within any particular service (or polarity) but just focuses on meditation/contemplation of the truth of reality. The goal, if attained this way (this is one of the hardest things to do, and done this way is considered an extreme shortcut, both from many Vedic teachers and Ra), can lead to liberation (straight to attaining oneness with God). Similar to the Buddhist path. The final yoga being Bhakti yoga, pure loving devotional service to God.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, I can explain the result of those paths, which is probably going to be the most confusing, as it enters into the mystery of the seemingly paradoxical nature of entering the transcendental platform of unity with God (7D and 8D). I am just as confused about how it properly functions as are most, I’d imagine. I’ll just have to iterate Ra’s phrase that- all begins and ends in mystery. If you’ve stuck with the post this long, you’ll either be mentally stimulated with some thought provoking perspectives by the end of this, or just frustrated that I wasted your time with something you either cannot understand or cannot agree with, haha. Ok, so the aspects of God realization as a result of these paths are- Paramatma realization, Brahman realization, and Bhagavan realization. Paramatma realization is the awareness of the Creator within everyone. The word can be translated into Highest Self. Moving along, Brahman realization is the awareness of the impersonal, infinite, eternal truth and bliss of God. Once again, having the cosmic principle of Sat-cit-ananda. Essentially merging into the Oneness aspect of God, which eventually goes towards creating a new universe as a new Logos. And then there’s Bhagavan realization. That one is where Bhakti yoga leads. Pure devotional loving service to the One Infinite Creator. Ok, so this is where it will get unintelligible for those with strictly the Law of One paradigm for the transcendental experience of the Creator. So, there are gurus, or spiritual masters within paths of Bhakti that experience an elevation of their love of God (which is in service of the union of God, both divine masculine and feminine). Bhakti means love of God. And so I see them as what you’ve referred to as like Jesus being an anthropomorphism of 7th density. Jesus is a representation of God in human form, which is the same as for any pure devotee that has become an adept to that degree. Jesus explained the layman’s version of love thy neighbor, primarily 4th density love, while also probably accessing his (at least 6D) higher self due to his penetration of the veil. Certain spiritual masters on the Bhakti path teach the highest love that is attainable for a living entity, Bhakti. It is essentially referred to as being like the highest ecstasy one could attain in this world times a million. And that would be a drop of the actual feeling. These spiritual master adepts are also exceedingly rare, which I see as like 6D wanderers that have attained a 7D awareness, in that when they are done with that lifetime, they will never incarnate within space/time, time/space as we know it again. They then enter an experience outside of birth and death. A term similar to that type of awareness that is popularized is- bodhisattva. So, these devotees on the Bhakti path actually mention that when the higher experiences of love are awakened (one of the last and most important barriers to entry to that is having full humility), one’s entire cyclic identity within the universe that we know ceases to be. The controversial part here would be that, for those on the Bhakti path, they awaken to what is called their svarupa, or eternal form that is engaged in loving devotional service of the divine union of the Creator. So essentially awareness that is beyond the Higher Self, rather the Self that the Higher Self is striving for- essentially a 7D Self that is on the same platform of God, but has a function in the service of the Creator, just in an ultimate eternal way totally beyond time and full of knowledge and bliss. I’m sure that goes against what many Law of One followers believe for the 7D experience, but just consider this food for thought. Essentially from this Vedic paradigm, it’s considered that the soul exists for the service of the Creator, and that is why we even left the impersonal aspect of Oneness in the first place. So, the culmination of the evolution of consciousness only results in the highest service of the Creator imaginable. Service still being an aspect, but outside of polarities, as the service involved entails serving the union of divine masculine/feminine and so forth. Considering that Ra mentions sub densities within every density, including 7th, and a variety of experience, it is not hard for me to wrap my head around fathoming this, but it is of course still mind-boggling to try to fully conceive with my limited 3D awareness.

Furthermore, from this Vedic perspective, there are many demigods (4D-6D beings) that actually frequently want to incarnate on Earth because of the opportunity that is allowed for evolution (which is interesting considering how many Wanderers Ra says is on Earth). It is purported that even 6D beings benefit greatly from essentially being able to enter 7D straight from 3D Earth due to the path of devotional service that one can enter. Another interesting thing is that the understanding of the result of this path can only be properly understood after its been pursued, since it goes beyond normal comprehension. So pursuing it awakens one's experience and understanding of it, which is why this is a hard thing to explain; at a certain point a person can only really gain deep wisdom from more direct experiences. Another pretty interesting thing is considering for instance this Ra quote: “As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience.” Just the power of the yellow, violet ray combination. 3D-7D and all that.

Anyway, I think trying to elaborate anymore at this point would be overkill. But, what I mentioned refers to specific paths, and what is great about the Ra material is the unbiased macrocosmic overview of the nature of reality, leaving it up the individual and their particular spiritual evolution, catalysts, desires and so forth to lead them where may be right for them. Interestingly however, Ra does mention that Sanskrit (the ancient Indian language that these Vedic scriptures are in) as being one of the purest sound vibrations, with Hebrew being close in this quote and some others: “In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous what you call alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.” Hebrew being the less natural or aided process.

So, I don’t even know if this helps at all haha. Please forgive me if I have taken too much of your time, been confusing, disagreeable, or just outright unintelligible, or too biased. I hope that someone may be beneficially aided to some degree in a contemplation of the nature of the ineffable experience of the Creator that begins and ends in mystery.
sriyantra,

Wow. Thank you for taking the time to share so deeply of your perspective/understanding. I appreciate your humility. The stimulation/catalyst provided is appreciated. Heart
Thanks for your responses. I realize the question isn't quite clear cut and there is no correct response per se. The way I see it, the seventh density is akin to the orb of the sun, while the sixth through first are like its rays progressively getting farther away from the Light.

The eighth density would be the nondual substance which the seventh density emanates from. If eighth density is limitless possibility, seventh density is the manifestation of that possibility. The actualization of potential.

Either way, thanks for your responses. If you took the time to think it and write it, I'll take the time to read it!
It's like a guitar string that is making sound without the distortion of any vibration. This is an using intellectual or "science" to view it.

if you want to feel it, the best description is "sociopathic-loving" and "peace"

3rd density view this as insane, intellectually and emotionally,

there is no way to speak of it, Hermes wasn't pursing lip because it is a "secret," it is simply something that is not "formed," unspeakable

Yet, multitude of "meanings," "interpretation," and "rigid explanation" comes from it.

The further away, the more you need to explain the unexplainable,

Come home already..