Bring4th

Full Version: Ra and the Flat Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I need your thoughts on this subject. First, let me tell you mine:

I came to this topic of flat earth laughing my ass off, but after a while the laughter disappeared. Now I am working really hard on convincing myself again that the earth is a "planetary sphere", but it's getting harder every day. Not saying the Earth is flat, but I'm not so sure that it's round anymore. The subject really deserves our attention. If you are really a truth seeker, DO NOT throw it away like nonsense. It is NOT! If you open your mind and do some RESEARCH you will find many things that will make you question your current paradigm.

Please remind yourselves of the first universal Hermetic principle: "The All is Mind. The Universe is Mental." We live in a mental construct, the Universe we see above us actually is and is not "there". They could be like shadows of other mental constructs, or creations, like Ra used to call them. With this in mind, how sure can one be that this framework of experience is flat or round? Is it actually there? How would we know? How would a character of an open world game classify it's own world: flat or round? Does it make any sense at all?

Besides that, this helps explain, in my opinion, the actual Ra's unfamiliarity with concepts like Galaxies and Solar Systems. Imagine how delicate they had to be to answer Don's questions concerning a physical universe while knowing that this is all a mental construct instead of a rigid material reality in which Don thinks he dwells. How dynamic their "reality translation" had to be to transcend concepts like that without touching Don's free will of questioning. If Don had asked the straight question: "Is the Earth round?" He would probably get a straight answer, but as this round Earth theory(general relativity's premise) is the paradigm "freely" adopted by Don, they could not turn it inside out without Don asking for it.

We already have many clues that Einstein's Theory of General Relativity may be wrong and actually gravity does not exist as a force, but is rather an electromagnetic effect. WHAT IF our reality paradigm is wrong? WHAT IF Nikola Tesla was right again?

I say it again: This topic deserves serious attention, don't ignore it because you have seen many CGI images of a round Earth published by NASA(does it deserve any credit after all?) or seen a ship disappearing into the horizon. We must think for ourselves. RESEARCH! 

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks! BigSmile
The shapes "flat", "round" are 3D perceptions/concepts, whereas in time/space each thought is a form, and in 5D any thoughts are "visible", a toolbox upgrade, if you will.

Down here in 3rd D the point is The Choice, so I wouldn't worry meself too much about our sphere being flat or round. "Was love contained in my thoughts? Was service freely given?" There will be no perfection in this illusion, we will have better toyz in 4th D.

EDIT: I was such a buzzkill lol. I honestly don't have much clue concerning the Physics stuff, so what does this concept mean? Or is there any reference?
(*shrug*) It really depends on how you look at it. There's no one true objective reality, aside from what the Creator perceives. After all, spin a coin quickly and it comes to resemble a sphere. Spin it quickly enough, continuously, and it would be indistinguishable from one. In such a case, is it "really" a coin or a sphere? It's effectively both.

But at the same time, when speaking specifically about the 3-dimensional perception of local spacetime, Earth is a slightly-squished sphere. If it resembles other structures from other planes of observation, that would mostly just be an interesting quirk of hyperdimensionality. It wouldn't really have much impact on anyone's day to day life in 3D-land.

By all means, though, don't stop seeking to see through the illusion. Just keep in mind enough of the basics of the illusion so you can still communicate with everyone else. Wink
(01-25-2017, 10:48 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't have much clue concerning the Physics stuff, so what does this concept mean? Or is there any reference?

Which concept exactly are you referring to, my friend?
(01-25-2017, 09:33 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone! I need your thoughts on this subject. First, let me tell you mine:

I came to this topic of flat earth laughing my ass off, but after a while the laughter disappeared. Now I am working really hard on convincing myself again that the earth is a "planetary sphere", but it's getting harder every day. Not saying the Earth is flat, but I'm not so sure that it's round anymore. The subject really deserves our attention. If you are really a truth seeker, DO NOT throw it away like nonsense. It is NOT! If you open your mind and do some RESEARCH you will find many things that will make you question your current paradigm.

Please remind yourselves of the first universal Hermetic principle: "The All is Mind. The Universe is Mental." We live in a mental construct, the Universe we see above us actually is and is not "there". They could be like shadows of other mental constructs, or creations, like Ra used to call them. With this in mind, how sure can one be that this framework of experience is flat or round? Is it actually there? How would we know? How would a character of an open world game classify it's own world: flat or round? Does it make any sense at all?

Besides that, this helps explain, in my opinion, the actual Ra's unfamiliarity with concepts like Galaxies and Solar Systems. Imagine how delicate they had to be to answer Don's questions concerning a physical universe while knowing that this is all a mental construct instead of a rigid material reality in which Don thinks he dwells. How dynamic their "reality translation" had to be to transcend concepts like that without touching Don's free will of questioning. If Don had asked the straight question: "Is the Earth round?" He would probably get a straight answer, but as this round Earth theory(general relativity's premise) is the paradigm "freely" adopted by Don, they could not turn it inside out without Don asking for it.

We already have many clues that Einstein's Theory of General Relativity may be wrong and actually gravity does not exist as a force, but is rather an electromagnetic effect. WHAT IF our reality paradigm is wrong? WHAT IF Nikola Tesla was right again?

I say it again: This topic deserves serious attention, don't ignore it because you have seen many CGI images of a round Earth published by NASA(does it deserve any credit after all?) or seen a ship disappearing into the horizon. We must think for ourselves. RESEARCH! 

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks! BigSmile

I love how you kind of ignore phi, ratio, sacred geometry, and that any scientific theorum to describe reality that can be seen directly in nature is ignored. I love how you only focus on that which could be wrong, and completely omit factual evidence and that which could be right.  Let's just go back to the theory the vatican first proposed to convince people that telescopes are the work of the devil. Let's go back to the medieval viewpoint that a giant elephant holds up a flat disc, and if you go off the edge you will fall off. and you will tell me when you get to the end you don't fall off you get magicamally teleported to the other side of the flat disc to make it appear as round u know thats totally a conspiracy.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THAT, all of this totally has to do with the Law of One.... but tarot, has nothing to do with Law of One. HAHAHAHA I LOVE HOW YOU SAY RESEARCH AT THE VERY END BUT PROVIDE NONE and only dispute research you conveniently do not agree with. i should give you a gold star sticker.
(01-26-2017, 09:24 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2017, 10:48 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't have much clue concerning the Physics stuff, so what does this concept mean? Or is there any reference?

I meant the concept of Planet Earth being a sphere, or a flat plane. I believe it's all about different point of view/ different facets of the same thing. I'm not sure your point of view in seeing the earth not being a sphere, and what's the alternative theory for a flat earth. Is there any reference?
Andreazzi did nothing to you, Blatz, to deserve that level of mockery. Congratulations on becoming everything you claimed to oppose.
(01-26-2017, 10:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Andreazzi did nothing to you, Blatz, to deserve that level of mockery.  Congratulations on becoming everything you claimed to oppose.

Thank you, friend.

God bless you!
(01-25-2017, 09:33 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Please remind yourselves of the first universal Hermetic principle: "The All is Mind. The Universe is Mental." We live in a mental construct, the Universe we see above us actually is and is not "there". They could be like shadows of other mental constructs, or creations, like Ra used to call them. With this in mind, how sure can one be that this framework of experience is flat or round? Is it actually there? How would we know? How would a character of an open world game classify it's own world: flat or round? Does it make any sense at all?

Hi. I'll give my humble opinion. Yes, the universe is mental. Like Ra said the Creation it's an Original Thought (as it's exposed in the hermetic tradition). However, there are law (distortions) in how the universe is manifested. The universe nature is holographic and fractal and everything works in the same standards but in different scales. These universal characteristics are expressed in the hermetic axiom "as above, so below; as below, so above." Everything was created with geometric and mathematical standards pre-established. Spheric format means creation and expansion and it's present in all Creation. For this reason, using The Hermetic Principle of Correspondence we can claim that the standards of all planets is spheric. These standars are defined by the Logos that are holografic projections of the Infinite Creator. If there were differents in these planetary standards The Principle of Correspondence axiom would not be an axiom. Aligning all this to the Ra informations about the Earth format; the informations of the people that with psychic habilities (like astral projection, clairvoyance and telepathy) saw the Earth format; the many scientific evidences of the spheric Earth format; and the simple experiences that can be made, we can to conclude that the earth is spheric.

(01-25-2017, 09:33 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Besides that, this helps explain, in my opinion, the actual Ra's unfamiliarity with concepts like Galaxies and Solar Systems. Imagine how delicate they had to be to answer Don's questions concerning a physical universe while knowing that this is all a mental construct instead of a rigid material reality in which Don thinks he dwells. How dynamic their "reality translation" had to be to transcend concepts like that without touching Don's free will of questioning. If Don had asked the straight question: "Is the Earth round?" He would probably get a straight answer, but as this round Earth theory (general relativity's premise) is the paradigm "freely" adopted by Don, they could not turn it inside out without Don asking for it.

Ra have different concepts to the same things (more as definitions and not fundamental concepts). Ra said many times that the Earth is spherical.

(01-25-2017, 09:33 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]We already have many clues that Einstein's Theory of General Relativity may be wrong and actually gravity does not exist as a force, but is rather an electromagnetic effect. WHAT IF our reality paradigm is wrong? WHAT IF Nikola Tesla was right again?

Right about what?

(01-25-2017, 09:33 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]I say it again: This topic deserves serious attention, don't ignore it because you have seen many CGI images of a round Earth published by NASA(does it deserve any credit after all?) or seen a ship disappearing into the horizon. We must think for ourselves. RESEARCH!

I agree with you. The way of wisdom is to deconstruct everything we know and to challenge reality as it is known. But, there are some concepts so fundamental and evident that we can accept like a "Relative Truth" (because we know that understanding is not of this density, like Ra said). Using the hermetic teachings we can have a glimpse of the Infinity.

Peace, love and light.
(01-26-2017, 10:55 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2017, 09:24 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]

I meant the concept of Planet Earth being a sphere, or a flat plane. I believe it's all about different point of view/ different facets of the same thing. I'm not sure your point of view in seeing the earth not being a sphere, and what's the alternative theory for a flat earth. Is there any reference?

There are many different theories about the Flat Earth. If you go to youtube and type "flat earth theory", you will find many.

Take a look at this blog, it's a very good reference for the FE beginners:

http://tabooconspiracy.com/blog/flat-earth/
(01-26-2017, 12:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'll give my humble opinion. Yes, the universe is mental. Like Ra said the Creation it's an Original Thought (as it's exposed in the hermetic tradition). However, there are law (distortions) in how the universe is manifested. The universe nature is holographic and fractal and everything works in the same standards but in different scales. These universal characteristics are expressed in the hermetic axiom "as above, so below; as below, so above." Everything was created with geometric and mathematical standards pre-established. Spheric format means creation and expansion and it's present in all Creation. For this reason, using The Hermetic Principle of Correspondence we can claim that the standards of all planets is spheric. These standars are defined by the Logos that are holografic projections of the Infinite Creator. If there were differents in these planetary standards The Principle of Correspondence axiom would not be an axiom. Aligning all this to the Ra informations about the Earth format; the informations of the people that with psychic habilities (like astral projection, clairvoyance and telepathy) saw the Earth format; the many scientific evidences of the spheric Earth format; and the simple experiences that can be made, we can to conclude that the earth is spheric.

Hi Infinite, thanks for your answer. You sound like me a couple of years ago. I used to think exactly as you about this 'crazy' stuff! The fact is that we cannot see any curvature in these simple experiments that you are referring to. I used to think they did, but after a couple of years researching this theory, I can see they don't. I can show you some footage that could make you question this too if you want. (Those videos I posted earlier have a lot of interesting footage and information also).

Infinite Wrote:Ra have different concepts to the same things (more as definitions and not fundamental concepts). Ra said many times that the Earth is spherical.

Yes, he did indeed. But can you imagine Ra breaking such a fundamental paradigm deliberately? I think he could be preserving Don's free will all along.

Infinite Wrote:Right about what?

Tesla considered Einstein a fraud. He called absurd and stupid his theory of general relativity and a complete nonsense to call gravity a force. He considered it an electromagnetic effect instead. About this subject, I must stress the fact that almost all modern technology was invented by Tesla, he has a huge scientific credit while Einstein has none, never invented a thing. The scientific community is still trying (at all costs) to prove his theories to this very day. Maybe they will never be able to prove it, because it's wrong! If Tesla was right about this, it becomes very hard to explain a round Earth model. After all, Gravity is supposedly what made all stellar bodies spherical.

Infinite Wrote:I agree with you. The way of wisdom is to deconstruct everything we know and to challenge reality as it is known. But, there are some concepts so fundamental and evident that we can accept like a "Relative Truth" (because we know that understanding is not of this density, like Ra said). Using the hermetic teachings we can have a glimpse of the Infinity.

Peace, love and light.

Yes! You said it all. I have been trying to stick to the old paradigm also. Maybe this is part of Earth's ascension process. Maybe we must wake up to the fact that we really live in a mental construct. And to say that this framework of experience we call Earth is round or flat doesn't make any sense at all!

Love and Light.
(01-27-2017, 07:54 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! You said it all. I have been trying to stick to the old paradigm also. Maybe this is part of Earth's ascension process. Maybe we must wake up to the fact that we really live in a mental construct. And to say that this framework of experience we call Earth is round or flat doesn't make any sense at all!

I'd think the sphere of itself represent a somewhat pure intelligent pattern for intelligent energy.

Even if you deconstruct your reality, you might just end up with the concept of center, which naturally then extends to a sphere as it expands it's inner core into an outer manifestation. So if the earth was flat in manifestation, I'd believe it'd need to first be made spherical in it's beingness for it to then be shaped as flat.

If I desconstruct literally everything, then I end up with one point of singularity which is neither a sphere nor flat but contains the internal potential of infinite space and time.
(01-27-2017, 07:54 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Infinite, thanks for your answer. You sound like me a couple of years ago. I used to think exactly as you about this 'crazy' stuff! The fact is that we cannot see any curvature in these simple experiments that you are referring to. I used to think they did, but after a couple of years researching this theory, I can see they don't. I can show you some footage that could make you question this too if you want. (Those videos I posted earlier have a lot of interesting footage and information also).

Is not possible see the curvature because of our perspective. The experiments are NOT TO SEE but TO PROVE the curvature. The Earth is giant to us. I understand and respect your belief. But, we need ignore a lot of things and laws to the Earth to be flat. OR the laws are not laws, OR the Earth is not a planet but something "artificial".

(01-27-2017, 07:54 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he did indeed. But can you imagine Ra breaking such a fundamental paradigm deliberately? I think he could be preserving Don's free will all along.

I don't. Ra made it clear that he was trying to be the most clear and precise possible in your informations. And to preserve free will is not to lie.

(01-27-2017, 07:54 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Tesla considered Einstein a fraud. He called absurd and stupid his theory of general relativity and a complete nonsense to call gravity a force. He considered it an electromagnetic effect instead. About this subject, I must stress the fact that almost all modern technology was invented by Tesla, he has a huge scientific credit while Einstein has none, never invented a thing. The scientific community is still trying (at all costs) to prove his theories to this very day. Maybe they will never be able to prove it, because it's wrong! If Tesla was right about this, it becomes very hard to explain a round Earth model. After all, Gravity is supposedly what made all stellar bodies spherical.

I know Tesla's history. But the gravity is not the only evidence of the Earth's sphericity. There are a lot of another evidences.

(01-27-2017, 07:54 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! You said it all. I have been trying to stick to the old paradigm also. Maybe this is part of Earth's ascension process. Maybe we must wake up to the fact that we really live in a mental construct. And to say that this framework of experience we call Earth is round or flat doesn't make any sense at all!

My humble opinion is that ALL universe is extremely organizeted. If it were not so the Hermetism and all spiritualty will be a big lie. See, in the last seven years I studied a lot of things like esoteric traditions, Theosophy, Gnosis, channelings, ufology and spirituality content. I NEVER readed that the Earth is flat. The only thing that I readed in this sense is the Hollow Earth. This is, I believe that this theory is a big disinformation to distract the people. A false conspiracy theory. The source of this are some fundamentalist religions chains that Consider the Bible literally and don't acept any distortion.

Peace, love and light.
(01-27-2017, 02:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Is not possible see the curvature because of our perspective. The experiments are NOT TO SEE but TO PROVE the curvature. The Earth is giant to us. I understand and respect your belief. But, we need ignore a lot of things and laws to the Earth to be flat. OR the laws are not laws, OR the Earth is not a planet but something "artificial".

Well, I don't believe in the flat earth, I do not believe in the round Earth. I do believe in the mental Earth. Actually, the main point here is that there is no way that you could prove the curvature that could not be refuted (Please, if you have such a proof, share with me!). I am convinced that the Earth is a mental construct, I don't like to use the word 'artificial' because I think it is a Creation and not a creation, if you know what I mean.

(01-27-2017, 02:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I don't. Ra made it clear that he was trying to be the most clear and precise possible in your informations. And to preserve free will is not to lie.

Even if the Earth is not an sphere, I don't think Ra lied at all. They rather had to translate concepts, trying to contextualize the human experience in the Octave from the human perspective. In doing this, they had to 'enter' Don's mind and work with his view of the Creation, and not theirs. For instance, if they had used the term 'plane of experience' instead of 'planetary sphere', Don would have started to pursue this line of thought and could eventually arrive in this key point, that the Earth is not what we are taught it is, not by free will but through Ra's influence.

(01-27-2017, 02:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I know Tesla's history. But the gravity is not the only evidence of the Earth's sphericity. There are a lot of another evidences.

Please, could you share with me the one you think is the most irrefutable evidence among those? I would appreciate a lot, thanks.

(01-27-2017, 02:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]My humble opinion is that ALL universe is extremely organizeted. If it were not so the Hermetism and all spiritualty will be a big lie. See, in the last seven years I studied a lot of things like esoteric traditions, Theosophy, Gnosis, channelings, ufology and spirituality content. I NEVER readed that the Earth is flat. The only thing that I readed in this sense is the Hollow Earth. This is, I believe that this theory is a big disinformation to distract the people. A false conspiracy theory. The source of this are some fundamentalist religions chains that Consider the Bible literally and don't acept any distortion.

I agree with you, it's extremely organized indeed. I'm also a truth seeker, with many years of esoteric research behind, and saw something close to this theory in three esoteric traditions: The Bible is a widely used reference for the flat Earth model, The book of Enoch has a description of Earth that fits totally under this concept of mental Earth as a plane of experience and, if you read carefully the Book of Dzyan, which is some kind of an Eastern Genesis and was a fundamental text for the Theosophy movement, it sounds like a Mental construct, a plane for experience. So, I think there are some esoteric references after all.

I totally agree with David Icke on this: We live in a hijacked reality! What if the Heliocentrism together with Darwinism are the true tools used to hijack men's consciousness from the cradle, placing him far away from his true nature and divine rights? Is this absurd? Actually, the evidences keep pointing me this way.

Anyway, this topic seems a very critical one. And again, please, share one of those evidences with me.

Thanks for your thoughts!
(01-31-2017, 08:01 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't believe in the flat earth, I do not believe in the round Earth. I do believe in the mental Earth. Actually, the main point here is that there is no way that you could prove the curvature that could not be refuted (Please, if you have such a proof, share with me!).

First, some natural phenomena are impossible in a Flat Earth like day and night, sunset, and timezones. Second, we have a lot of pictures and videos of the Earth (but I suppose that you don't believe in any space agency of the Earth, right?). Third, using the Sacred Geometry and the Hermetic Principles is possible predictle the sphericty of the Earth. And we have yet a lot of spiritual knowledge where is talked that the Earth is spheric.

(01-31-2017, 08:01 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Even if the Earth is not an sphere, I don't think Ra lied at all. They rather had to translate concepts, trying to contextualize the human experience in the Octave from the human perspective. In doing this, they had to 'enter' Don's mind and work with his view of the Creation, and not theirs. For instance, if they had used the term 'plane of experience' instead of 'planetary sphere', Don would have started to pursue this line of thought and could eventually arrive in this key point, that the Earth is not what we are taught it is, not by free will but through Ra's influence.

Ra worked in the vision of Don but the knowledge was of the social memory complex. Ra talked about a lot of concepts of Ron mind. Including about the operation of a tape player. A very trivial object. This is, Ra was exact and had no intention of lie. Ra used the word "sphere" many times to reffer to Earth and another planets. I don't believe that Ra lied many times about this. See, I respect your point but the Flat Earth Theory is against "The Ra Material".

(01-31-2017, 08:01 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Please, could you share with me the one you think is the most irrefutable evidence among those? I would appreciate a lot, thanks.

I talked above. There are simple observation methods and too a lot of mathematical calcs.

(01-31-2017, 08:01 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you, it's extremely organized indeed. I'm also a truth seeker, with many years of esoteric research behind, and saw something close to this theory in three esoteric traditions: The Bible is a widely used reference for the flat Earth model, The book of Enoch has a description of Earth that fits totally under this concept of mental Earth as a plane of experience and, if you read carefully the Book of Dzyan, which is some kind of an Eastern Genesis and was a fundamental text for the Theosophy movement, it sounds like a Mental construct, a plane for experience. So, I think there are some esoteric references after all.

I totally agree with David Icke on this: We live in a hijacked reality! What if the Heliocentrism together with Darwinism are the true tools used to hijack men's consciousness from the cradle, placing him far away from his true nature and divine rights? Is this absurd? Actually, the evidences keep pointing me this way.

Anyway, this topic seems a very critical one. And again, please, share one of those evidences with me.

I understand your point. Look, the mental universe don't exclude the sphericty of the Earth. Like I said, there are standards in the Creation. I believe that there is no matter really but just energy getting organized. Again, this not exclude the Earth format. If the universe don't were organized nothing could be exist without this order. This is my humble opinion brother.

Peace, love and light.
If I may just suppress my extreme judgmentalism towards all things Flat Earth.

The passages about a 'Firmament' are metaphors to the atmosphere of Earth, interpreting any religious or philosophical passages to fit a mental view is a dangerous distortion.  Especially when it comes to the big religious texts, great potential for such misinterpretation exists that war is a possibility.

In order for Earth to be flat, whether physically or in the mental planes, one must first realize that ALL polygonal or geometric shapes contain both Flatness and Roundness, in the sense that the surface area of any shape can be seen to be flat, even a sphere, and even something with 100 faces, or 1000 faces, or as the sphere, infinite faces.

Some interesting thought processes include what was said above, that the Flat Plane can create a Spherical Plane in the right conditions, and because Earth does rotate on it's axis similar to a spinning coin, the illusion of a sphere is possible.  However, upon a sphere, the illusion of a flat plane is possible too.  Further between this sphere and flat surface is the compromise of a convex lens shape, a sort of dome curvature if you will accept that mental image.

Some further thought processes on the implications of a Flat Earth reality.  This means ALL spherical bodies ever observed were Flat surfaces facing DIRECTLY AT Earth, in a way similar to the earlier belief that we were the center of the universe, in this instance, the universe centers around facing us.
FURTHER MORE, another implication of this is the AS ABOVE SO BELOW concept.

This means all stellar objects are flat if Earth is, that the sun is flat, that the moon is flat, that the planets around us are flat, their their rings are flat mimics of the surface, that the corona of a star is a flat occurrence.

Simply put, you are under hypnosis.  Just as the German government with it's propaganda brainwashed the German society into believing the Second Reich was a valid solution to an issue on Earth (genocide), you have been brainwashed to believe that the Earth is flat to test out the efficacy of a psychic operation being conducted across social media.

Don't believe me?  Show me ONE person who does not connect to social media in anyway who believes the Earth is Flat of their own accord without others pushing them to that conclusion.  You might find one, but you might only find that 1 is 1 of 8 billion.

The video game Watch Dogs introduced this concept publicly in a fictional way, and further expanded upon it in the sequel.  Social media, specifically Facebook, is KNOWN for it's tool as a psy-op test/control/study.  It is seen in plain daylight that newsfeeds are manipulated.  Fill a newsfeed with violent and negative imagery, guess what happens, the person mimics this.
Throw out misinformation across social media, society mirrors this back as if it were true and real.  This is best seen in issues of Politics and Police Brutality.

Social Media is a psychic operation tool of control, I suggest you IMMEDIATELY disconnect from it if it's sunken so deep into your subconscious as to rewrite your entire reality to believe you are standing on a flat plane hurdling through space around another flat plane facing you constantly with a smaller flat plane orbiting you facing you constantly (although to be fair, the moon does face us constantly.)

Perhaps flat stellar bodies capable of supporting life exist, perhaps Earth is one.

The experience overall however, both physically and metaphysically point to this being metaphorically true, not literally.  The Earth we walk on is a Flat Plane in that it's surface area can be unwrapped and seen as flat, and especially for us little critters on it's massive crusty surface, can appear to be so.  However, this simplification is useful in several applications, most notably visualization work in meditation.  It's far easier to imagine working upon a flat plane than it is a spherical one.  To view the self as constantly falling inwards to a center whether above or below a central point, hemisphere, axis, or any indicators of placement, can be disorienting for someone unable to imagine all of the physics occurring.  A flat plane is much easier imaginative plane.

I will point out that I have read NDE's that have people talking about how they circled the Earth and found it to be both Flat and Spherical, in that it's Flat at certain portions (causing the 'spheroid' description) and mostly round, and that no one is completely wrong or right, and that the nature of the physics of our reality point to a simple Occam's Razor explanation.

That the Earth is both Flat and Round.

But like, we don't call a ball flat even if it has flat points on it's surface, so I just stick to calling it a sphere.

But there are things the Flat Earther's pick up on that GREATLY QUESTION the circumstances around out planet.  The moon especially is a big BIG MAAAASSSSIVE mystery as we have not seen anywhere in all of our decades of endless searching of the heaven's another planet with a moon that orbits it quite as our's does. The circumstances around all things related to the moon are mysterious.  Every moon rock collected and brought back is missing.  The moon has structures on it.  Throughout history it has emitted rays of shining light.  An experiment crashing a probe into the moon caused it to ring like a bell for over an hour straight across the planet.

So, like, Flat Earthers are still helpful.  Continue as you will. Heart
(01-31-2017, 02:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]First, some natural phenomena are impossible in a Flat Earth like day and night, sunset, and timezones. Second, we have a lot of pictures and videos of the Earth (but I suppose that you don't believe in any space agency of the Earth, right?). Third, using the Sacred Geometry and the Hermetic Principles is possible predictle the sphericty of the Earth. And we have yet a lot of spiritual knowledge where is talked that the Earth is spheric.

Actually, these phenomena you referred to are quite possible in the flat Earth model. Yes, you are right, in fact, we have only a few pictures that NASA has published without any edition (which sounds utterly weird), the rest of them are composites (Photoshop), according to NASA itself. So it's kinda hard for me to use this as an argument for anything. I didn't understand your third point there, I know the circle/sphere are symbols of perfection, unity and completion, but does this prove the Earth is round? I don't think so. The Hermetic principles actually suggest, in my humble opinion, that the Earth is a mental construct, as I said earlier, I cannot see it proving the Earth is round in any way.

(01-31-2017, 02:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I talked above. There are simple observation methods and too a lot of mathematical calcs.

Ok, but please, gimme the name of a simple observation method or a mathematical calculation that could prove the Earth is round. I am afraid we have been lied to, all these arguments are broken. There seems to be no proofs, only prejudice and mockery. <---- THIS IS CRITICAL

(01-31-2017, 02:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Ra worked in the vision of Don but the knowledge was of the social memory complex. Ra talked about a lot of concepts of Ron mind. Including about the operation of a tape player. A very trivial object. This is, Ra was exact and had no intention of lie. Ra used the word "sphere" many times to reffer to Earth and another planets. I don't believe that Ra lied many times about this. See, I respect your point but the Flat Earth Theory is against "The Ra Material".

I disagree on this. I don't see the Flat Earth theory as absolutely contrary to the LOO. If you remember, the main aspect of the contact always was "Preserve our free will", that could also be read as "Preserve the Law of Confusion". The contact would not have been approved by the Council of Nine if it could deliberately break the model so hardly established by the STS oriented Orion Group. Remember: Opportunity for polarization must be offered in a balanced way. The same way we have STS oriented info mixed in the scriptures, for instance, we could have this balance in the LOO also: In order to make all that information available to us, Ra could not touch the already established model of thinking here on Earth.

All the Light/Love back to you, friend. Thanks a lot for your thoughts!
I have read these posts for a lot of years and in that time I try to limit my responses to things that I can claim some useful knowledge. This topic isn't it, but by no means do I reject or ridicule what you are discussing. I just choose to hang onto the "common illusion" that many/most earthlings agree on.

My mind took years to absorb the LOO as best as it could and now it's in the twilight years, :-/ so I leave you (plural) to this subject. Good luck on putting together a useful theory!
It is my experience that Earth is round. This is seen by my standing on top of the mountains around the Arizona Valley I live in, and not being able to see far off into the horizon to either the closer West Coast, or further East Coast, or even the border of Mexico. I play Minecraft. That world is flat. I can see as far as the game will load in blocks (after disabling fog). The same does not occur in real life on Earth, a horizon (see: curve) along of the Earth's crust blocks my view from seeing the far ends of the country I live in. That to me is proof enough that Earth is not Flat as in Perfectly Flat.

It however doesn't disprove the Earth being a curved plane that does not wrap around into a sphere. However; I must call upon the kybalion of Hermeticism and point out their clause As Above So Below.

If Earth is flat, then so is the Universe we inhabit. As far as we can see, we can look up, down, left and right in our universe and find substance in every direction as far as can be seen by our technology. If the Universe is flat, it definitely has a very non-flat interior about it which breaks this As Above So Below concept.
However, a Flat Plane intersecting the Shape could be said to be described even upon the surface of the Shape, as the Shape itself being Flat, though it is a somewhat strange leap of logic in my opinion.

Further, the Galaxy while appearing flat has been shown to be corrugated, as its expanding arms are shaped in the form of a vibrational wave. This can be interpreted to be a compromise of Flat and Rounded energies going into creation, as the wave of the galaxy arm, from afar, appears flat, and up close, can be simplified to follow a pathway similar to a vibrational wave's appearance on a 2D medium (our original understanding of vibrational pathing went from up and down to spiraling). In this view, the galaxy appears like a very well made compromise, but is still ultimately both flat and further shaped.

So like, there's a very good chance that, in terms of the Mental Plane that is our Existence in this 'Physical' Universe, our Earth as a physical plane is a spheroid, and that our Earth and it's Inner Planes, are similar, with a caveat, that on both the physical and metaphysical planes of the planet, the perception is distorted in any manner desireable by the will, in this instance to describe a non-perfectly flat surface as perfectly flat. On the physical plane this can be similar to things like making shapes out of clouds, as seeing patterns in random placements, in viewing something as being other than what another can perceive it to be. And that on the metaphysical plane this can come in the form of conjuring locations around the self, shaping the fabric of reality to better understand how to move about it, formulating structures out of pure concept. There is a reason Conception is essentially the word Concept, it is the 'idea birthed by thought' (concept) that builds the perceptions of the conscious will made physical then thrust upon experiences, hence Conception, or, Conceptualization.

For the theory that the Earth is Flat to have become so constantly...Perpetuated, is in essence to change the very perception of reality, and potentially if severely enough done, maybe even actually change reality, since the fabric of reality is thought, and reality being self-creating is essentially a moment-by-moment perpetuation of fixated concepts. The Earth may very well have once been a perfect Sphere, and is now becoming Spheroidal, perhaps the physics of the universe push this natural elongation for a specific mathematically fundamental reason. I don't know, but I like to think that maybe one day the Earth will not be subjugated to such rigid labels as 'Spheroid' or 'Flat' or 'Round', and just seen as a naturally occurring shape made by it's own will-- And since our Will is collectively shared by God/The One Infinite, a great manner of dis/similarity exists, akin to the similarity of the eyeball to the mouth, and the left ear to the right ear. Only in this instance, it's that the flatness of the forehead does not beget the entire head being called Flat, even if the entire front face of the head can be described as Flat.

At the very least, I request you compromise with me here, that the Earth is both Flat and Round. Is that an acceptable request of you? I feel that in the creation of infinity where polarity forms dichotomies that are paradoxically mimicking of one another, that the true ability to perceive the true nature of the shape of our planet is beyond our capability to 'absolutely' determine, as is anything 'beyond' our scientific understanding as a Yellow-Ray Civilization grasping at a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe perceivable to it. In this case, that we cannot absolutely determine either that the Earth is Flat or Round.
(02-01-2017, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]It is my experience that Earth is round. This is seen by my standing on top of the mountains around the Arizona Valley I live in, and not being able to see far off into the horizon to either the closer West Coast, or further East Coast, or even the border of Mexico. I play Minecraft. That world is flat. I can see as far as the game will load in blocks (after disabling fog). The same does not occur in real life on Earth, a horizon (see: curve) along of the Earth's crust blocks my view from seeing the far ends of the country I live in. That to me is proof enough that Earth is not Flat as in Perfectly Flat.

This is only one among many examples: how do you explain the fact that one can see Chicago Skyline from Michigan City over lake Michigan? (Scientists explain this as a 'mirage'!)

(02-01-2017, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]It however doesn't disprove the Earth being a curved plane that does not wrap around into a sphere. However; I must call upon the kybalion of Hermeticism and point out their clause As Above So Below.

You mean that there are only spherical bodies in the seen Universe? Do we know this for sure? Besides that, this is my humble interpretation: The main focus of the Hermetic tradition, as any other esoteric school, is Consciousness, that is, there's a direct correspondence between Macro and Microcosmic Consciousness. To follow a path towards the Creator is to follow the inner path, the esoteric path.

(02-01-2017, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If Earth is flat, then so is the Universe we inhabit. As far as we can see, we can look up, down, left and right in our universe and find substance in every direction as far as can be seen by our technology. If the Universe is flat, it definitely has a very non-flat interior about it which breaks this As Above So Below concept.
However, a Flat Plane intersecting the Shape could be said to be described even upon the surface of the Shape, as the Shape itself being Flat, though it is a somewhat strange leap of logic in my opinion.

I go back to what I have been saying: I don't believe the Earth is round or flat, I do believe it's a mental construct. A plane of experience. Actually, my point is that we cannot prove the Earth is round. There is something wrong with the current model. Is it because it's flat and not round? Is it because we dwell in a infinite plane? Is it because we actually live in a mental Matrix and to talk about it's shape make no sense at all? I don't know. But there are many lies out there, that's for sure.

(02-01-2017, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]For the theory that the Earth is Flat to have become so constantly...Perpetuated, is in essence to change the very perception of reality, and potentially if severely enough done, maybe even actually change reality, since the fabric of reality is thought, and reality being self-creating is essentially a moment-by-moment perpetuation of fixated concepts. The Earth may very well have once been a perfect Sphere, and is now becoming Spheroidal, perhaps the physics of the universe push this natural elongation for a specific mathematically fundamental reason. I don't know, but I like to think that maybe one day the Earth will not be subjugated to such rigid labels as 'Spheroid' or 'Flat' or 'Round', and just seen as a naturally occurring shape made by it's own will-- And since our Will is collectively shared by God/The One Infinite, a great manner of dis/similarity exists, akin to the similarity of the eyeball to the mouth, and the left ear to the right ear. Only in this instance, it's that the flatness of the forehead does not beget the entire head being called Flat, even if the entire front face of the head can be described as Flat.

Yes! Very interesting observation. I think this awakening/questioning process has something to do with Earth's ascension and your conclusions totally fit under the concept of a realization that we live in a actual mental construct. I really think this is the right line of thought.

(02-01-2017, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]At the very least, I request you compromise with me here, that the Earth is both Flat and Round. Is that an acceptable request of you? I feel that in the creation of infinity where polarity forms dichotomies that are paradoxically mimicking of one another, that the true ability to perceive the true nature of the shape of our planet is beyond our capability to 'absolutely' determine, as is anything 'beyond' our scientific understanding as a Yellow-Ray Civilization grasping at a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe perceivable to it. In this case, that we cannot absolutely determine either that the Earth is Flat or Round.

Yes, I accept your request. Since my point of view implies that the Earth experience is an organized collective dream, it's shape can be any or none. It has a shape and hasn't at the same time. In this density of ours, we are always subject to a paradox. Your conclusions are very similar to mine. Thanks a lot!
It was a pleasure ^-^ Heart