Bring4th

Full Version: Time in time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I recall correctly the place you go after dying is in time/space.

Does even subjective time exist there? Like if I count 1, 2, 3 I am experiencing an amount of time passing to count those numbers.

But from what I recall of the Ra material, time doesn't exist there. Or maybe time is infinite there.

If time didn't really exist there, then wouldn't every being be at the same level of spiritual advancement?

Couldn't you stay there a short time and just progress through densities, since it would take no time at all?

I remember reading that all time is simultaneous there. So everything happens at once. This could even mean that as soon as you die, you've already reunited with Creator. That reality/potential exists.

If all time is simultaneous, you should be able to learn an infinite amount of knowledge all at once. But maybe the soul only has certain capacity.
My understanding is that there is subjective time, but not objective time. Each entity is basically in its own little time continuum, I think, but it's entirely personal. Like a dream that lasts a hundred years, while only a few minutes of "real time" pass. Except it wouldn't even be a few minutes on the other side, but basically instantaneous.

As a result (and combined with the universal knowledge available through Intelligent Infinity) individual change becomes nearly impossible, or at least proceeds only at what we'd consider a truly glacial pace. If there is a "cosmic clock" at all, it ticks very very slowly.

And as far as time being simultaneous goes... As I understand it, that's from the "objective" POV of the Creator. The 8D+ perfected Creator is already complete, and contains within it all that will ever be for this cosmos. So everything is simultaneous in something like the same way your memories are simultaneous, from your point of view right now. I believe it would be accurate to say that, in a manner of speaking, what we consider reality is the Creator remembering its own growth.

I believe 6D entities have full access to all timelines and may have a perspective similar to this already, but of course, Ra was fuzzy on what separates the 6th, 7th, and 8th Densities so it's hard to know what changes during those shifts.
I see seventh density as time/space.

My understanding is that first (or perhaps second) through sixth densities experience space/time through incarnations, but each density becomes closer to the experience of time/space with a much different experience of what we call time. Ra mentions this and I believe starting with mid sixth density the barriers or veils between space/time and time/space begin to dissipate. I see it as everything existing in a state of potential in time/space, but it unravels and manifests through space/time to eventually be reabsorbed into time/space. I visualize this as a drop of water coming out of an ocean. I see the seventh density and the universe itself as a drop of water in the even more macrocosmic ocean of eighth density or infinity.

I see the seventh density and time/space existing in a state of conscious/intelligent non-duality. When our physical body passes and the indigo body activates, this body acts as a channel for the non-dual universal intelligence of seventh density. Violet Ray is not only an energy receptor, but a sum total of the vibratory understanding of an entity. The way I see it, a potentially harvestable entity will have its Violet Ray gauged against the pure distortions of the Logos. I visualize the Logos as white light before it prismatically separates itself into the seven colors.

48.7 - "In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined."

Not sure if I got a bit off track, but as you mentioned I believe everything is simultaneous there. Our concepts of time and space are not relevant.

Love and Light!
(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly the place you go after dying is in time/space.

Does even subjective time exist there? Like if I count 1, 2, 3 I am experiencing an amount of time passing to count those numbers.

But from what I recall of the Ra material, time doesn't exist there. Or maybe time is infinite there.

If time didn't really exist there, then wouldn't every being be at the same level of spiritual advancement?

Couldn't you stay there a short time and just progress through densities, since it would take no time at all?

I remember reading that all time is simultaneous there. So everything happens at once. This could even mean that as soon as you die, you've already reunited with Creator. That reality/potential exists.

If all time is simultaneous, you should be able to learn an infinite amount of knowledge all at once. But maybe the soul only has certain capacity.

Found a nice session on time/space if you want to read:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0409.aspx

Quote:Jim: The question this week is how does the concept of service vary or differ if it is offered in time/space as opposed to being offered in space/time? How does experience in general differ from time/space to space/time?

Quote:
You have asked this evening concerning the differences in time/space and space/time with regard to service and to experience in general. It is a challenging question, my friends, because of the fact that in time/space there is still a space/time analog to enable entities to have incarnations; to begin and to end an incarnation there must be some reference to space/time. Consequently, even though in time/space densities, the bodies have their physicality in an electrical sense rather than in a chemical sense.

There is still a perception of the passage of time. This is not necessarily, however, the environment in which an entity in the fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh density will spend its time, or shall we say, its time/space. The pure realms of time/space do not have that solid connection with the passage of time and the energies involved in pure time/space are connected with vibratory levels and the central focus of each vibratory level, as you can imagine, there are an infinity of such levels.

Consequently, we will be discussing for experiences or environments for experience the waking experience of space/time, the time/space portion of space/time, the waking portion of time/space, and pure time/space.
(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly the place you go after dying is in time/space.

Yes, but it might be almost better to think of it like atmospheric density. No atmosphere = pure time. Dense atmosphere = space.  

So you have: (space) <================>(time). So depending on the density of the atmosphere you exist somewhere on that line (so in metaphor, you might end up in the troposphere, mesosphere, or thermosphere, or even in the vacuum of space itself. You might even stay by the atmosphere right next to the ground (e.g. earthbound spirit).

So the more oriented you are towards the space side, the more tangible (involving form) it will be, and the more oriented you are towards the time side, the more intangible (lacking in form) it will be.

(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does even subjective time exist there? Like if I count 1, 2, 3 I am experiencing an amount of time passing to count those numbers.

Yes, you would experience the amount of subjective time it takes to count those numbers. Just don't think the "time" you experience doing that has to equal somebody elses' "time" to do that.

(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But from what I recall of the Ra material, time doesn't exist there. Or maybe time is infinite there.

Time becomes greater the more you lean towards the nonphysical realm. That means you have more of it. For example, you are in a life threatening experience, and your soul can perceive the trauma and chaos about to unfold and gets ready to hit the eject button on the body because its like "i'm outta here". It begins to withdraw away from space into time. You perceive this in the physical as "time slowing down" (a very common reaction to life threatening events). You see, there is now *more* time to deal with space. If you withdraw completely into the realm of time, it would seem to stop, because time becomes infinite. You can then move through time at will.

But in a sense, you are right that we are all equally developed, because there is a version of you at every stage of development. But its a bit like a book club we are all participating in. Everybody has the book, but not everybody reads the book at the same pace. You still have to move through the book in a linear fashion, but the amount of time it takes you, personally, to read it start to finish, lies squarely in the provenance of your personal self, and as you read that book (at whatever speed that you naturally do that), the events of the novel will unfold with your exact speed and ability to personally take it in.

(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't you stay there a short time and just progress through densities, since it would take no time at all?

Again, to continue the book analogy: there is a test on the book when you are done reading it (or in the case of a book club, perhaps an in depth discussion about the finer nuances of the story), so even though the book is being read in "no time", you still have to absorb all the contents of the book. So lets say the span of the events in the book equals "1 million years". That 1 million years is a fiction. The time frame is part of the story. You, the reader of the story, exist in "no time", the eternal present, but you still have to pass through that million years of "pretend time", because remember, you have to discuss the book at the end of the class. So read it in one night, or 2 months, the end result is precisely the same as far as the universal present is concerned.

(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading that all time is simultaneous there. So everything happens at once. This could even mean that as soon as you die, you've already reunited with Creator. That reality/potential exists.

The book is completely written, all the pages, and the story written on those pages is simultaneously existing. But you still have to absorb the contents, and however amount of subjective time that equals is unique to you, as a soul.
Then I wonder why someone would want to rush reading that book. I think you could absorb more if you took it slowly.