Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest Manifestation - 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Law of One found me three years ago. Simultaneously, my mind was bombarded by esoteric and occult knowledge that at the time was completely unintelligible. All of this seemed to happen from a domino effect of quitting my job for ethical reasons and making a single virtuous moral choice. Although perhaps this cause had a deeper cause.

The only physical thing I could tie into the metaphysical things happening to my consciousness was a comet named I-SON, supposedly the brightest comet in history, grazing the Sun on Thanksgiving 2013.

To make this short, I'm aware there are several seemingly contradictory notions when Ra speaks of the harvest. Some descriptions clearly make it seem like a gradual shift from one density to another, while other descriptions seem to point toward a ceremonious event and specific time.

I'm not attempting to bring up any particular debate regarding the issue, I'm only attempting to tell you what I've heard from the Word.

The Word has been telling me to be patient. The Word told me in 2013, that this comet marked the beginning of the end of what I would now call third density. It told me that the comet marked a beginning of a seven year period, and in the middle of this period the STS entities are going to implement their long standing plan since they know their time is short. It told me the initial sign of this will be a universal economic crisis that will collapse the world economy.

This is not a prophecy of doom, but of delight.

I'm simply saying that if the global economy collapses between April and June, I believe this will be the first sign of the end. I believe there will be a great deal of suffering during the time following, and this time is when STO entities have the opportunity to express their Violet Ray Selfhood.

If what I'm saying does not manifest, then I sincerely apologize for the thought ever crossing your mind. But as I truly do believe this with all my heart, I feel it is my duty to at least say something.

Love and Light
I wouldn't disagree with you. I think many of us expect an economic collapse sometime in the future. I do at least. And it's all for the best! There is light in these seemingly negative happenings.

The harvest is a mysterious thing. No one really knows exactly how and when. I've heard both the gradual and instantaneous shift theories, both are a possibility. There's a possibility it could be a combination of the two, gradual shifts which lead up to what is perceived as an instantaneous shift. Whatever may happen I agree, patience is the key. All is going along perfectly. We have to take that on faith.

That's very interesting how the LOO found you. The magic starts to happen when one take the leap of faith. It always fascinates me to hear others stories Smile