Bring4th

Full Version: 6D Boring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What keeps 6D from being boring after some time, like a million years or so?

Even if you're constantly working on yourself.

I'm nearly 40, and I can't always meditate to improve myself, because I get bored when doing so.

Or I get restless.

Those could be distortions that are coming up, causing me to feel uneasy after meditating a bit.

I mean even in 5D you have everything you could ever want, and 6D you want for nothing.

I mean you want to reach out to the immense sadness in 3D, but you really can't do much.

Even if seeking Creator is ever-increasing bliss and joy, even that can probably get mundane.

But I don't know, because by 6D, when you've obtained higher self status, you're living many lives at once, even back in 3D.

It will be nice to be done with responsibilities.
Those in 6D are in a state of utter joy. They can't help it! The truth of unity is so glorious that I don't think they ever get bored. Now, we humans in third density, veiled from the infinite glory and beauty of the Creator/Creation, do get bored.
I took mushrooms once when I was in high school. I didn't know at the time, but I believe The gateway to intelligent infinity was opened. The universe made perfect sense. I could see how utterly perfect and harmonious everything was. I would think of something and see how it perfectly fitted into the whole in ways I have never thought. If that was barely a shadow of unity consciousness or the gateway to intelligent infinity, then 6D will be joyful beyond any description of words or concepts.

The fruit of meditation becomes apparent when one can sit through the uncomfortableness or restlessness. I can't say that I'm bored when I meditation, I look forward to it everyday. I would advise that you keep up with meditation, follow your inner senses. Listen to your heart. While in the meditative state, try focusing only on following your breathing. It sounds simple, but it's a very difficult thing to do, and you will see why if you pursue this technique.

It seems like your in pain, Indigo? It sounds like you're weary. Forgive me if I'm wrong though..
I don't blame you, I've been feeling weary here with humanity as well. It just seems like the world doesn't want to find "a new way." That most want to continue on the dead end path we've been following for thousands of years. I'm ready to go forward in a new age to of truth and love. But it seems I still have work here to do. We all do, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now.
Along with what Nau7ik said, you know how "time flies when you're having fun," when you're so fixated on whatever you're doing that you don't notice time passing? That's more or less the state higher-density entities are in all the time. Here on Earth we have a MUCH more concrete sense of time, coupled with living in a society that runs itself almost entirely by clocks. But they can devote subjective centuries to problems and barely even notice it happening.

Or as another analogy: Remember when you were a kid, and waiting a whole WEEK seemed like an impossible task of patience? But now it's no big deal, and a week can pass easily even when there's something you're looking forward to at the end of it? Our sense of what compromises "a long time" expands as we get older.

So if an entity has billions of years of memories, just imagine what would be "a long time" to him!