Bring4th

Full Version: 7D-8D black hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you harvest to 7D, it's like being pulled into a black hole according to the Ra Material.

Are you pulling a lot of G's? I mean black holes spin at nearly the speed of light. There must be a lot of forces, even for a higher density.

Or is going into a black hole like stepping into a pond in 7D?
I don't think a black hole is real in the sense that you imagine it to be. Just like the universe, a black hole is the abstract simplified. In my opinion, the physical picture is highly erroneous. The dimensions or densities of imagination exist in the same space, but in order for them to be perceived physically, they must be translated into "constructs" so that they are to some extent relatable.

Quote:Are you pulling a lot of G's? I mean black holes spin at nearly the speed of light. There must be a lot of forces, even for a higher density.

The forces are mental. The G's can be perceived as "heaviness" or "deepness" of comprehension. In other words, when spiritual mass is high, there is extremely deep comprehension. I think that 7D entertains potentially endless comprehensions.

...In my view, 7D is not a black hole, but it is the Logos. 8D harvest is the black hole when that which is finite becomes once again absorbed into the infinite which we, as physical beings, must translate as the space of the universe. The endless space of the universe is the easiest way we can relate to infinity. I suggest for you to think about what I said earlier: that the physical picture is highly erroneous.

The Sub-Sub-Logos, the Sub-Logos, the Logos, the black hole and the movement into black hole all exist at the same time because you exist in all levels simultaneously. It is the same process happening in the eternal present, but it appears very differently in each level. It is the circle of being.
Hi,

I am a new member, I am interested to know about dimensions, if I have reached lightness and seeing the world out in space, there is not much emotion there but just lightness and amazement I experienced. May I know in what dimension I reached at that point?
(01-26-2017, 05:17 PM)Aurora Borealis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am a new member, I am interested to know about dimensions, if I have reached lightness and seeing the world out in space, there is not much emotion there but just lightness and amazement I experienced. May I know in what dimension I reached at that point?

Probably still 3D, as I don't think it's possible here to experience higher dimensions.
I generally view what you refer to as the black hole as a star in itself. The black hole is not actually flat but spherical in shape in that there is a dark sphere surrounding an infinitely dense center, or singularity, of which nothing can escape.

The singularity at the heart of this gravity star I view as the the Logos or octave density. I view the seventh density as the dark sphere in itself...existing in a somewhat semi-manifested potential state, but completely unified to the singularity. I view sixth density as entities at the event horizon, the pure light right before being reabsorbed back into its Source.

I see each of these singularities in the universe as if there exists a metaphysical sponge that is overflowing with water and each galaxy is a drop.

I think harvesting to 8D and merging back with the Creator would be more like being pulled into the black hole. I believe harvest to 7D would be more like going from space/time to time/space, if my limited understanding serves me well.
I've come across a very interesting idea recently which makes a lot of sense to me regarding the nature of blackholes. According to this source, a star is creating matter out of light and blackholes do the very opposite by creating light out of matter which explains why it seems to suck everything up. This makes sense to me because it can relate both process as a single process and what we have now is a very well built machine that is able to be self sustainable infinitely. How convenient to explore infinity as the creator to have infinite light and infinite matter ever recycling each other to do so. The unmanifested becomes actively involved in creating the manifested. Potential is unified with manifestation.

The best way to conceptualize this concept is to observe a picture of the universe in negative luminance. Here's a short illustration in a french video which show's a galaxy surrounding a black hole and it's negative.

https://youtu.be/EAb2mgczso0?t=4117
Is this an NDE experience, like a worm hole, I had an experience like this a worm whole colored violet, blue and white sucked me up and down where I passed an entity like gate keeper, the feeling of pulling like in 90 degree drop experience.
(01-26-2017, 07:52 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I've come across a very interesting idea recently which makes a lot of sense to me regarding the nature of blackholes. According to this source, a star is creating matter out of light and blackholes do the very opposite by creating light out of matter which explains why it seems to suck everything up. This makes sense to me because it can relate both process as a single process and what we have now is a very well built machine that is able to be self sustainable infinitely. How convenient to explore infinity as the creator to have infinite light and infinite matter ever recycling each other to do so. The unmanifested becomes actively involved in creating the manifested. Potential is unified with manifestation.

Yes, quite correct I believe.
In other words, Infinite Intelligence and Infinite Energy, the two as one, containing the potential for all Creation.
Hello,

I am curious of what energizes a black hole?
Is it expanding?
Just a silly thought- is it like a mirage in space.
(01-27-2017, 02:12 PM)Aurora Borealis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am curious of what energizes a black hole?

Gravity.

Gravity is also responsible for the nuclear fusion in stars.
Thank you IndigoGeminiWolf and darklight for your responses.
I apologize for my inappropriate questions.

Maybe I am not on the same page.
(01-26-2017, 10:22 PM)Aurora Borealis Wrote: [ -> ]Is this an NDE experience, like a worm hole, I had an experience like this a worm whole colored violet, blue and white sucked me up and down where I passed an entity like gate keeper, the feeling of pulling like in 90 degree drop experience.

I am familiar with this. Was the sensation of an electrical nature? Had you taken any mind altering drug at the time?
Did you sense a pulsating or vibrating, like you were very close to some sort of energy generator?

The following question may seem strange but I am serious.

Have you been to Disneyworld/Disneyland or somewhere similar?
Hi Ashim,

I don't have any vices, medication or any drugs. I am just a housewife.

What I have experienced in 2006 was like an abduction, i woke up pssing through our iron grilled window turned in plasma form so I got nervous but next thing I remember, i was sucked down and up feeling a 90 degree drop on a colorful cloud like wall worm hole, felt tingling sesation, scared then I passed by a big robed creature looking at me then i woke up grasping for air, scared, nervous and so tired but observing my environment, nothing chenged and felt my body shaking.

I was too skeptical about it, was it just a dream or obe, or involuntary astral travel but i don't know anything about obe or astral travel that time.

I have not been on Disney Land, i never went out of the country, I live in the Philippines. South East Asia.
I am sorry for my poor English.
(01-28-2017, 04:36 AM)Aurora Borealis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ashim,

I don't have any vices, medication or any drugs. I am just a housewife.

What I have experienced in 2006 was like an abduction, i woke up pssing through our iron grilled window turned in plasma form so I got nervous but next thing I remember, i was sucked down and up feeling a 90 degree drop on a colorful cloud like wall worm hole, felt tingling sesation, scared then I passed by a big robed creature looking at me then i woke up grasping for air, scared, nervous and so tired but observing my environment, nothing chenged and felt my body shaking.

I was too skeptical about it, was it just a dream or obe, or involuntary astral travel but i don't know anything about obe or astral travel that time.

I have not been on Disney Land, i never went out of the country, I live in the Philippines. South East Asia.
I am sorry for my poor English.

Sounds like you were abducted. Your description matches that of some kind of star gate technology. That creature, was it about 7-9 feet tall and or reptilian/humanoid hybrid?
I love the Philippines, a familiy member is from Oriental Mindoro. I spent 5 weeks there a few years ago.
Did this incident spark your interest in the paranormal or spirituality?
Really? I haven't search the net about abduction, and about the creature, yes he was about 9 feet tall or more., humanoid hybrid.

I think it was in 1984, i saw a star moving in the night sky when I was biking at the plaza. The following morning it was published on front page of daily broadsheet with picture.

From then on I always experience sleep paralysis from time to time.

About paranormal, I have so many experiences on that since 5 years old.
About spirituality, i feel my connection but there are just questions in my mind but now I am on a journey of understanding what I have gone through.

I have been to Mindoro, in Puerto Galera on my honeymoon but that was 21 years ago. The place is a beauty, nice beaches.
(01-28-2017, 02:18 PM)Aurora Borealis Wrote: [ -> ]Really? I haven't search the net about abduction, and about the creature, yes he was about 9 feet tall or more., humanoid hybrid.

I think it was in 1984, i saw a star moving in the night sky when I was biking at the plaza. The following morning it was published on front page of daily broadsheet with picture.

From then on I always experience sleep paralysis from time to time.

About paranormal, I have so many experiences on that since 5 years old.
About spirituality, i feel my connection but there are just questions in my mind but now I am on a journey of understanding what I have gone through.

I have been to Mindoro, in Puerto Galera on my honeymoon but that was 21 years ago. The place is a beauty, nice beaches.

You may have had an encounter with the beings of Alpha Draconis. This is nothing to worry about.
Sleep paralysis is common with wanderers, again, nothing to worry about. Your body will always wake up before you asphyxiate.
Seems like, in my opinion, that that experience was a planned "wake up" call.
You saw the phenomenon in the sky and then had a time/space experience due to that visual connection.

Have you thought about what social memory complex that you might belong to?

Yes, I also visited Puerto Galera, really a jewel of the island. Went to the waterfalls too.

Was your experience near Ormoc City?
Greetings from the UK.
Near Ormoc City is Cebu City, the experience there was during a vacation when I was 5, saw 3 tall creatures under a bench woke me up with their laughs.
The abduction dream was here in Manila, my home.Correction on the year, that was 2009.
I'm sorry, i don't understand the question about social memory.