Bring4th

Full Version: Moved then moved back. Depth of experience via sts aka not a path that is not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved to other thread but now see a reply so I will stick it back Smile

So again not sure this is the right forum being
1)its theoretical
2)I'm not 100% sure we aren't just straight all one after death so this would be a batman vs superman conversation

Anyways my thinking. I've never hidden I think I very likely could have played the negative part, over and over and over. That part of me feels extinguished like there is no calling but I understand somehow that the dark give a beautiful gift and I understand with full empathy the inner drives and experiences that would send a being in that direction. If anything I have more empathy for them than those who just bobble about on the surface living the life of obliviousness.

It's gotten me wondering too. Might there not be a hidden beautiful gift in beings that have explored the darkness that compels them. Not so much a "dead end path" but perhaps a PH.D. In unity via separation. They have seen to exhaustion the full capacity and scope of separation, how better than that to understand Unity?

I don't remember dark lives but when I see dark, even incredible darkness I instinctively look for the light it brings and the beings that perpetrate it, I might want to stop them and give them a good uppercut or two but I really look to commiserate with them where I can, find their many wounds, they are there, that's what drives them deeper and deeper to close and control their heart.

Not sure if I've explained my thinking but I'm typing on the fly as per usual.
Hopefully someone will follow and share their view.
Everything teaches the Creator about Itself, is how I view things.

Every emotion of the negative spectrum is a reflection of an emotion from the positive spectrum. So to not perceive the positive within the negative is simply a state of looking at the surface of illusion, to not see the underlying positivity that allows the negativity to take place. So to me, anything of the negative spectrum sheds a greater light upon the positive spectrum as it will forever remain a manifestation of it's potential.

I personally resonate strongly with the negative path which I believe I initially harvested into from my native 3D world and remained within up to the sixth density. As of now though, my being outside this world is currently of a highly positive nature although it stills wanders into negative densities if it is seen as useful, mostly because of past entanglements with other-selves or as a mean to balance my positive polarity at times as I resonate strongly with the concept of neutral path and as such have no clinging whatsoever to polarity. I'd say though that I can only move into a negative time/space from a higher density and that the likelihood of me harvesting negatively within a 3D world is near void.
Very cool Minyatur.
I like to hear about your current experience too. I too assume I deeply explored the negative in other lives perhaps to the point I'm now driven to unity of an equal depth. I seem almost incapable of utilizing seperation/sts modes of self even though like you I have many entanglements with otherselves with a sts leaning on their part. I assume they were there with me and they still cling to them a bit but we seem to all be moving toward light at varying rates.

Your comment regarding negative expression shedding greater light on the positive is parallel my less susinct comment I added to the "dead end thread"

How to appreciate love? Be without it. How to further appreciate love be with further away from it longer. How to appreciate unity? Be separate. How to appreciate more fully be as alone as you can for as long as you can stand.

How to empathize with those who are hurt? Suffer many wounds till you can generalize those wounds. How to never want to hurt anyone? Hurt everyone, know their pain/anguish, know it's your fault/know deeply how regret feels.

You seek a neutral path, I seek a unified but still neutral path.
Like all of creation out experiences are so different of course that will look a bit different.

Thanks for your perspective
(01-27-2017, 03:22 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Your comment regarding negative expression shedding greater light on the positive is parallel my less susinct comment I added to the "dead end thread"

How to appreciate love? Be without it. How to further appreciate love be with further away from it longer. How to appreciate unity? Be separate. How to appreciate more fully be as alone as you can for as long as you can stand.

How to empathize with those who are hurt? Suffer many wounds till you can generalize those wounds. How to never want to hurt anyone? Hurt everyone, know their pain/anguish, know it's your fault/know deeply how regret feels.

This is not exactly how I meant it. I meant that it sheds greater light upon the positive because it sheds light upon an aspect of it's potential.

The positive is more real because it is the foundation of the negative. For someone to hate, it requires to have been broken/betrayed/wronged in it's more initial positive-loving state. This is somewhat counter-intuitive within 3D as people tend to judge others solely upon what is perceptible of their current lifetime (which rarely even takes into account their whole life), while the roots of negativity can reach quite far back.

Look at how the 2D animals of this world are mistreated, well they are the prime candidate of future 3D negatively harvestable entities. It's always about cause and effect (the cause and effect of One at that), and within my understanding of cause and effect, the negative forever is a transformation of an initial positive state. So one day there will be beings who will curse these entities and see them as monsters without divinity, while in a total awareness of the cause and effect of them, there would be only compassion to find, seeing how much they have been abused and hurt through the cycles of their past, you'd see how you could also have only become what they have become. All is One. None is better, none is lesser, all is the same potential through a unique cause and effect (path).

To me the negative sheds light upon the innocent, malleable, misguidable, breakable, etc... aspects of the positive which allows the positive to be what it is to begin with. So to me anyone that finds love for what is positive and not for what is negative, truly only finds love for the expression of accomodated love and reject it's potential to be when non-accomodated, yet accomodated love is nothing without the potential to be transformed into what is negative.

A negative entity is like in a constant state of lack and non-fufillment, whereas a positive being is in a fufilled state that shares it's abundance.
I had to read that a few times to really absorb all parts.
It's really a great insight. Totally true. Thank you again
(01-27-2017, 01:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to other thread but now see a reply so I will stick it back Smile

1)its theoretical
2)I'm not 100% sure we aren't just straight all one after death so this would be a batman vs superman conversation

Anyways my thinking. I've never hidden I think I very likely could have played the negative part, over and over and over. That part of me feels extinguished like there is no calling but I understand somehow that the dark give a beautiful gift and I understand with full empathy the inner drives and experiences that would send a being in that direction. If anything I have more empathy for them than those who just bobble about on the surface living the life of obliviousness.

It's gotten me wondering too. Might there not be a hidden beautiful gift in beings that have explored the darkness that compels them. Not so much a "dead end path" but perhaps a PH.D. In unity via separation. They have seen to exhaustion the full capacity and scope of separation, how better than that to understand Unity?

I don't remember dark lives but when I see dark, even incredible darkness I instinctively look for the light it brings and the beings that perpetrate it, I might want to stop them and give them a good uppercut or two but I really look to commiserate with them where I can, find their many wounds, they are there, that's what drives them deeper and deeper to close and control their heart.

Nah, STS is pretty lame and gay lol Smile
(01-29-2017, 01:32 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, STS is pretty lame and gay lol Smile

Can't blame the mirror for what is reflected. Lame and gay OIC..
(01-29-2017, 02:06 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2017, 01:32 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, STS is pretty lame and gay lol Smile

Huh?
(01-29-2017, 04:32 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2017, 02:06 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Huh?

Is not STS but a facet of the One Infinite Creator?
I'm gay.

But I'm not the gayest man on Earth.
Omg indigo sometime I just read your comments and smile. You are kind of adorable.
I say that with greatffullness. I was just thinking to about slightly stressful things and your post shut it down instantly and made me smile. Thank you for your service. Smile
This video made me think of that:

(01-30-2017, 12:04 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Omg indigo sometime I just read your comments and smile. You are kind of adorable.
I say that with greatffullness. I was just thinking to about slightly stressful things  and your post shut it down instantly and made me smile. Thank you for your service. Smile

I was stressed earlier today after me and a friend offended each other. I just felt like I needed to be funny.

I usually watch clips on YouTube to make me laugh.
It is the path which is not, because the path does not live in the truth, but in falsehood.

Unity is the truth. One can nullify themselves to unity in 3D, 4D, 5D, or 6D, but no matter what the "Self" will be nullified to unity.

I feel empathy for STS entities as well. I would like to engulf the negative entity with positive radiance, but he would only manipulate this. While it is important to show universal love and acceptance to all entities, I cannot accept that which they give. They lie and manipulate. If I wish to preserve my polarity and usefulness to others, I must reject their philosophy and all that goes with it.

I can still love them and accept them, but I can't accept what they offer which is slavery.

The STS path is very intriguing and powerfully persuasive as well as offering a very rich experience of the Creator by the Creator. It is the path which is not because unity is the undeniable ultimate truth and they operate outside of it.

Love conquers All.
(01-27-2017, 01:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to other thread but now see a reply so I will stick it back Smile

1)its theoretical

Hey Glow,

It's nice to read your fighting spirit!

I am currently focused on Jordan Petersons you tube lectures at the moment, mainly because he values C.J. Jungs work on studying the human psyche. Here is one of his latest uploads which I hope may prove helpful to you  Smile