Bring4th

Full Version: No God but OIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is the One Infinite Creator (aka Prime Creator).
There are Logoi (creators of galaxies).

But there is no Christian God who created the Universe.

The Universe came out of the OIC becoming aware. Or maybe when it created Love/Light.

And no Logoi is Anthropomorphic.

Is this true?
Is not the Universe's Logos the second distortion.

If we take your talk with anagogy from the Void/Plenum thread, where it was quoted from the Ra material that this Octave springs forth from a Plenum and not a Void, this is because it is born from the first distortion which is the Plenum, otherwise our Octave would be the whole of all things, which is what the One Original Thought is. So the Logos really is the second distortion, the whole reflected in a shard, or rather in the thought of Love. This is also why this Octave is born from past harvests of experience of the Creator of Itself.

You can evaluate any level of the hierarchy of Creation as beingness, as Spirit is the foundation of all things.

Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

About your anthromorphic interest, it'd seem paradoxal for a Logoi to have an anthromorphic form when their role is to generate themselves into a time/space of experience. So i doubt there would be anthromorphic ones but there should be infinite of them with an investment in anthromorphic 3D beings.

I guess though the definition of anthromorphic becomes paradoxal within this context because humans are no longer any form of reference point and what you consider an anthromorphic species would in turn have their own sense of anthromorphic from which they are the reference point. So you could be a furry and be unwell you don't have scales like reptiles or be hairless like hairless species in the same fashion you are unwell to not be a furry. The form forever is illusionary in it's nature and offers the perk of the relativity of itself.
(01-29-2017, 12:33 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Is not the Universe's Logos the second distortion.

Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

About your anthromorphic interest, it'd seem paradoxal for a Logoi to have an anthromorphic form when their role is to generate themselves into a time/space of experience. So i doubt there would be anthromorphic ones but there should infinite with an investment in anthromorphic 3D beings.

I guess though the definition of anthromorphic becomes paradoxal within this context because humans are no longer any form of reference point and what you condider an anthromorphic specie would in turn have their own sense of anthromorphic from which they are the reference point. So you could be a furry and be unwell you don't have scales like reptiles or be hairless like an hairless specie in the same fashion you are unwell to be a furry.

I didn't mean anthopomorphic (animal) beings. I mean that Logoi have human tendencies. Anthropomorphic attributes humanlike characteristics to something not human.
I understand that Logoi are not a species. I wasn't referring to furry at all.

With that said, do Logoi think like humans? Do they have emotions? Do they have the same sense of morality as humans? But morality can be very subjective.
Are Logoi truly objective?

When I refer to furry things, I'll say anthro instead. Anthro for me is different than anthropomorphic.
(01-29-2017, 12:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean anthopomorphic (animal) beings. I mean that Logoi have human tendencies. Anthropomorphic attributes humanlike characteristics to something not human.
I understand that Logoi are not a species. I wasn't referring to furry at all.

With that said, do Logoi think like humans? Do they have emotions? Do they have the same sense of morality as humans? But morality can be very subjective.
Are Logoi truly objective?

When I refer to furry things, I'll say anthro instead. Anthro for me is different than anthropomorphic.

Everything is in the image of the One, just like humans are.

Logoi are not objective, like us they have the honor/duty to be subjective portions of the All.

As above so below, they are simply constrained in different laws than the ones that bind us and they partake in the exploration of Love from different planes than our own.

Quote:90.12 Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved upon this planet and, if so, what was it?
Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.

From the above quote, what's particular about humans is the tendency of greater focus upon the physical and the quality of speech.
Do you think the Logoi intervene in anything that goes on in their galaxy? Do they respond to prayer?

Can we build a relationship with our Logos?

If I were a Logos, I don't know if I would want to intervene, because answering someone's prayer would change the course of events in unknown ways.

I would also probably have partial free will. I would allow some evil, but not intensely evil stuff to happen.

I'd probably also do away with natural disasters.

I guess I'll know when I go into 8th density and start my own Universe.
(01-29-2017, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think the Logoi intervene in anything that goes on in their galaxy? Do they respond to prayer?

I think very little. Might depend on the nature of the prayer.

(01-29-2017, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we build a relationship with our Logos?

Yes.

(01-29-2017, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a Logos, I don't know if I would want to intervene, because answering someone's prayer would change the course of events in unknown ways.

You are all Logos and you do the things that they do at the stage of their growth.

I think every moment is a mean to an end and the Logos know that all events are purposeful through this and they know what their role is in the play.

(01-29-2017, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I would also probably have partial free will. I would allow some evil, but not intensely evil stuff to happen.

I'd probably also do away with natural disasters.

Seems great, I think you can have great variety of biases to yourself which are of course a natural consequence (harvest) of your past experiences.

(01-29-2017, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll know when I go into 8th density and start my own Universe.

Yet you already are there and see from there. There is but the eternal present moment becsuse time springs forth from never, which cannot begin nor end, and as such does not truly take place somewhen.

Each moment is a harvest of an infinite past and is a corner stone of an infinite future. In this moment, you already are Infinity.
The truth must be fetched with some inconvenience Smile

The equivalent of the "Word" is the term "Logos". The term "Word" was actually originally the term "Logos" in Greek. So when the Gospel of John states, in the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... It is reference to the same archetypal principle, the Logos.

There is much written on Christ being the Logos.

The basic principle is this.

God the Father is Intelligent Infinity
Christ is the Son or the Logos (no one enters the Father except through him)
The Holy Spirit is the pure intelligent energy which flows from the Father through the Son and "liberates" man.

Christ represents the intermediary between the Infinite and the Finite and is often depicted as the Spiritual Sun. There are various interpretations of this within Kabbalah and other Christian teachings. The same principle is present in almost all religion if you look for it.

The Infinite (potential), the Finite (kinetic), and the intermediary of the two, the Creator, Logos, or Word.

Remember that negative entities have greatly distorted the truth. Jesus was a man. Christ was the cosmic principle and the term was used well before Jesus existed. Apparently he was designated Jesus Christ, but Christ is not a person.

The Word becoming flesh is a symbol of the Creator's plan being manifested in the physical world. The entity named Jesus personified the Creator's Will, or did his best to do so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)