Bring4th

Full Version: ________
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
It's just a rental. Treat it with respect during its rental, thank it for the ride, then bid it farewell at the end
I think it's the will of the deceased that causes an attachment to the yellow ray vehicle that would cause something like this:

Quote:47.13 Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?

Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

"sudden death" is how a lot of organs are donated.
_______
My apologies, I wasn't attempting to draw congruency, but more highlight the potential for a deceased entity to still be bound to (a piece of) its yellow ray complex. So, someone might still be attached to their heart if it's embodied within another who is still living, and that would make sense why their personality acts through that person at times - and the person who is carrying the organ would likely be very willing to allow this energy to come through, as they are indebted to the deceased.