Bring4th

Full Version: Drinking Alcohol and Blood Sugars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I drank a 4Loko 12% the other day and an Earthquake 10%  and Natty Ice 5.9% with 2 Mcchickens and 1 McDouble BigSmile BigSmile . My blood sugar shortly after was average of 150mg/Dl. That was really high . So now I just drank an Earthquake 10% Lager w/a Natty Ice 5.9 w/no food and a "bowl of the green" and my blood sugars are average of 84 mg/DL.

So it seems SUGAR ALCOHOLS don't affect me that much as SUGAR does. 4Loko 12% got 65g carbs and over 600 calories of total carbs itself and 1100 calories which included refined grains/crappy meat from McDonalds raised my blood sugar to diabetic levels Sad . Interesting. My A1C was 5.3, which is considered by me to be pre-diabetic. I believe that if your A1C is 5.0 or higher, then you are diabetic. Sugar is toxic...thats why the Creator gave you insulin and a pancreas to get that sugar out. To enjoy bad treats!!!! Angel 

Get your AIC tested for a good health indicator. I'm buzzing about around a 4-5 level. 9 for me for is like really really good hash or butter w/3-4 Earthquakes.

Peace!!

[Image: 17905]