Bring4th

Full Version: Methods of Contemplation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what types of "Go-To" visualizations or creative methods others use for understanding.

I often draw 7 concentric circles on a sheet of paper with a dot in the center. The dot representing the Logos, the first circle around the dot representing the 7th density/chakra where all is unified, akin to the orb of the Sun. I see this as the universal mind. Each circle progressively farther represents the lower densities/chakras emanating from the higher, akin to rays of the sun. I often draw a dot on the 6th/7th density border representing the Higher Self or Soul.

Beyond the center dot of the Logos is the ocean of infinity. The dot represents the Original Thought of infinity. The drop of water coming out of the ocean. The Logos. The Word being sent out. Just as the Logos channels intelligent infinity into the universal energy or love/light, the Higher Self channels the love/light into creation.

I often view the entire design as One Mind. The majority of third density entities only have the lower minds activated or conscious. The outer layers of the shell. To become fully conscious, mind needs to reflect on the Source of Mind. When one goes deep enough, the state of nonduality is experienced.

Does anyone have any illustrations they use to help with understanding Law of One principles?
I like to visualize myself as an unmanifest part of Logos, seeing out into the creation. I try to experience formlessness and unity.
(01-30-2017, 05:47 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any illustrations they use to help with understanding Law of One principles?

great question.  And happy to share some of my own (inchoate) Comprehensions.

Please note, the following is not representative of all STS/STO behaviour, in terms of schematic.  It's only specific to indigo ray, as far as I'm able to discern in my own Investigations.

More specifically, this activity pertains to:

Ra Wrote:"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

So we begin with Infinity, which I'll represent down below.  Infinity contains all things, is 'impersonal', and is a 'Quality' of Is-ness.

[Image: tVyQN4I.jpg]

Infinity exists without any Reference to anything else.  It is entirely absolute.  It is 'all' that is, was, could be.  In fact, that kind of linearising of time doesn't even pertain to Infinity.   Like I said, in my experience, the Quality that best describes Infinity is 'Is-ness'.

Infinity is self-existing.  It can, however, create a Manifested Construct that we know of as Creation.  Everything below the grey line in the Diagram is 'Creation'.  Creation is a Fabrication, in that it exists as a Consequence of Infinity.  Creation doesn't need to exist at all.  It only exists because Infinity whims it as a means.  Creation is not the ends.  

Once 'Creation' begins, it is experienced as individuated Selves.  Like this:

[Image: oM2lZMo.jpg]

Once there is a "Self' it has to come to a Relationship to Infinity. (well, at least on the indigo ray level, in terms of universal energies).

One relationship I describe as "Amortizing".  Amortizing means you 'block' that flow of Universal Energy.  You don't want it, can't utilize it, reject it.  It's like that aspect of the Infinite you can't process.

As Ra describes it, it is not a 'blockage' per se.  Rather, it's a non-utilization, as though it doesn't exist in your world/universe.

Quote:The indigo-ray transfer is extremely rare among your people. This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through the violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine.

So I call that 'Amortizing'.

[Image: E3Ii1Lx.jpg]

/ /

If, however, one chooses to access that particular Universal Energy, then it is drawn down into the self.  A kind of powerful Radiance.

The next choice then lies in how one relates that Energy/Faculty to Other-Selves, which also exist as part of the Creation.

If one makes the Choice NOT to share that energy, and to withhold it purely for one's own benefit, this creates a 'Severing' between the self and other-self, at least with respect to universal energies.

Diagram:

[Image: BxGwbJL.jpg]

/ /

One can also Choose to invoke the Universal Energies in an attempt to assist and serve others.  When that happens, the Phenomena is experienced as 'Bridging'.

[Image: qpO19RY.jpg]

/ /

So that's just my current Conceptualisation of how 'tapping' indigo ray POWER happens.  I can't stress enough that this schematic is not representive of how the function of other energy centers takes place ... because it's not how it happens in yellow ray, or say the root center.  They operate under their own unique mechanics, in terms of utilizing experience.
Awesome Plenum.

I often use similar illustrations. That was very simple and easy to understand. Thank you.

I find myself drawing quite mystical things if I let my mind wander. Usually along the lines of this...

[attachment=1590]