Bring4th

Full Version: Original Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Based on Ra's ontological breakdown of the very beginning of creation, does he imply that there was an Original Logos before the Universal Logos? A Logos that created the multiverse? Would this truly be the First Cause? The Original Thought?

I'm aware the creation is unified and it makes no true difference, but it is quite profound to climb a transcendent ladder to infinity! Was just wondering if Ra implies a primordial multiverse generator. And if so, would it be the only one? Or an infinite number of them in parallel infinities?

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?
Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

13.8 Questioner: Can you state the next step?
Ra: The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.
Logos is synonymous with Love, so at least as long as Love has been around.
(01-30-2017, 06:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Logos is synonymous with Love, so at least as long as Love has been around.

Perhaps the universe is the grandchild of Infinity. Its first child is the Creator of the endless universes. Perhaps the Father has many children.
I once had an experience where I heard many big bangs going off. A few a minute, but I imagine they are happening pretty rapidly.
This Logos is God, the Infinite Creator.

Peace, love and light.
This is really just the by-product of my inner seeking, but basicly I think the Logos manifestation extends in multiple dimensions of itself and is the first foundation of infinity.
It's literally an infinitely intertwined structure.

So here the first distortion finds focus into the Original Thought of Love, of which we produce a harvest that I'll call the Law of Love gained through Knowledge of Love. This Law then can be used to distort other Original Thoughts into a more complex expression of themselves. In the same way, our own Octave integrates Laws from the harvests of other Creations to complexify the perception of the Original Thought we are the exploration of. There can be infinite explorations of the same Original Thought with each a different and unique configuration in the hierarchy of distortions/laws through which this Original Thought is perceived and understood. Infinity seeks not to repeat Itself but instead to perceive Itself in infinite depths.

In the same fasion I believe our planetary systems of archetypes does come into manifestation, each planetary self explores it's own uniqueness through distorting itself using the archetypes incarnated by their own other-selves just like we humans also do either consciously or unconsciously among ourselves.

Intelligent Infinity is what contains all infinite thoughts of Itself and is the by-product of knowing infinity and you could say that what It feels (reaction of the spirit through a mind) is the Source of it all. Yourself are but a frozen a picture in time of what is felt by the Source through the perception of yourself, and the harvest of yourself allows other manifestation to also be in their own time and space. We are of One Spirit, so it is forever about the uniqueness of perception of our One Spirit that adds to Itself. At the root of it all, we found desire to be and thus we saw that we are infinity.
(01-30-2017, 06:09 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Based on Ra's ontological breakdown of the very beginning of creation, does he imply that there was an Original Logos before the Universal Logos? A Logos that created the multiverse? Would this truly be the First Cause? The Original Thought?

I'm aware the creation is unified and it makes no true difference, but it is quite profound to climb a transcendent ladder to infinity! Was just wondering if Ra implies a primordial multiverse generator. And if so, would it be the only one? Or an infinite number of them in parallel infinities?

To reference back to your other thread, this is precisely why creation is a plenum. It wasn't a nothing, nothing, nothing, BOOM, suddenly by some inexplicable mysterious process, SOMETHING type process. There was no beginning, and because of that there is no end. There was no nothingness followed by a somethingness. There has always just been the somethingness, which occasionally forgets a portion of its infinite beingness through the use of limited perceptual mechanisms that filter out portions of reality that are not consonant with the intended or desired reality.

Everything has always existed, and we occasionally choose to forget part of it for the sake of experiencing the illusion of finity. And when we are done with that game, the creation is exactly the same afterwards as it was before we played the game, because you can't add or subtract from infinity. Even time is a finite construct -- that is to say, a form or limitation focused into beingness by a temporary and deliberate forgetting of infinity.

That was the concept that infinity discerned within itself. Nothing was added to the creation by it, because infinity is already infinite. So, there is no original Logos from my perspective. There is just The One Logos, that had no beginning. It only has a beginning in the sense that it occasionally goes into a state of awareness devoid of any awareness of separation, and in the absence of any perceptual separation, there is no self awareness, there is just awareness. Self awareness requires a slight amount of duality in order to manifest as an apparent reality (all form, even extremely subtle forms, require contrast to set them apart from flawless and undistorted intelligent unity).

All selves are like reflections in a mirror that is facing another mirror -- the self merely reflects and reflects and reflects and reflects outwards into infinity. Each reflection more and more distorted than the last until it reaches the twilight of not being able to distort or reflect any further (red ray). The mirror displays a reflection of that which gazes into the mirror, but the image is inverted. And each subsequent refraction is slightly more distorted than the last. So an array of 'selves' show up in the stream of time. It is a bit of an illusion, but this is how the light being refracted appears metaphysically.

The One Original Thought is the plenum itself. The 'refinements' on the one original thought are the finite excursions. It is like a block of wood. The block contains the potential of all the things you could carve out of the wood. The refinements on the block of wood equal all the parts you shave off in order to create a specific shape (like a duck, or a boat, or a sphere for example).
In other words, we choose to refine finity to its best, so to speak, through infinite or endless amounts of explorations of finity. And this is possible because we can "pick and choose" from the infinite possibilities.

I also find this quote to be useful:
Quote:82.4 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to consider the condition at a time or position you might say, if time is a bad word, just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

The way I interpret this is that intelligent infinity is the Absolute (infinity). But infinite intelligence is infinity that identifies itself as a finite or individualized portion, i.e us. Infinite intelligence (hyper-intelligence) is a manifestation of infinity, of the undefined, of the mystery-clad being, but infinity is always beyond any description.

---

I will repeat myself once more: "In other words, we choose to refine finity to its best, so to speak, through infinite or endless amounts of explorations of finity." <-- This is possible because we can "pick and choose" from the infinite possibilities. Thus we (as infinite intelligence) can experience octaves and refine what infinity means. But infinity (intelligent infinity) cannot do this. Infinity cannot "do" anything.

The reason why I say we choose to refine finity instead of infinity (through experimentation of infinite possibilities) is because that which we define as the "refined Original Thought" is really a finite concept.