Bring4th

Full Version: How does one purge low vibration desires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such as the desire to get drunk, the desire to eat heavy foods. The desire to eat meat.

Last night I ate a large tuna fish and grilled cheese sandwich. This is unlike me, as generally I eat vegetarian, with small amounts of meat supplementing. Since that meal, I have reverted to a low vibrational state, the state I was in two years ago before I started meditating. Yet two days ago, I experienced my highest vibrational experience ever during meditation. My cells felt supercharged with light, my head felt twice as clear as regular waking life, loaded with light energy and my whole body was vibrating.

Also, my heart chakra opened and flooded with love, which has literally never happened to me before! It felt like a warm, wet energy coursing through the fibers of my being. It was like the moment right after orgasm, when you feel released and completely content, except this state lasted for 15 minutes or so.

Then the next day I had this desire to eat a heavy meal with negative energy (tuna) and I acted on it! I don't understand why I would desire a low vibrational state after experiencing such a high vibration. (It is extremely warm here in California - it genuinely feels like an average summer day and yet it's January. I'm thinking that perhaps there is a wave of low vibrational karma that this region is dealing with. I noticed my coworkers in lower vibrational states than usual)

Is it like the rubber band, snapping back because I forced myself into a high vibration when really I should take it slow? I've been practicing a Kriya Yoga breathing technique, where you expand your throat and accelerate your evolution through spinal breathing. I think maybe I'm going too fast with that technique, and not allowing myself enough time in between to assimilate the energy. Even those who have been officially initiated are advised to only do 14 breaths of this technique every day, because of how powerful it is.

But either way, the low vibrational urges are still there. How can I remove these distractions? Ra said:
Quote:Ra: We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One

So does that mean by mindfully acting on desires, we purge them? (i.e. eat a steak with the full meditative intent of observing its effects on your vibration) Or what? I'm at a loss here.
Perhaps you simply need grounding because of an unbalanced practice. Eating meat is one of the most effective ways, but there are other ways. Heavy exercise, being in nature, putting your body in the actual ground, swimming in the sea, staying of spiritual practice for a while and focusing on worldly tasks.

Remember to do the mental work of clearing blockages and balancing when pulling the energy upwards.

Ra in 49.5:
[...]
As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.
I would perhaps suggest not too look at 'low vibrations' as something to necessarily be 'purged'. There is a subtle activation of imperfection in that thought.

Consider the metaphor that a beautiful song is not a melody of one just one particular note, but rather, a natural and spontaneous flow among many notes, some of those chords residing low on the vibrational scale. All things are appropriate at certain times. Don't judge yourself too harshly.

When you can see the perfection even in the so called lower, then that which is no longer needed will fall away. When you try to 'get away from something' you just embrace it closer, and activate it even harder.

Do less what society 'thinks you should do' and more what 'feels right and natural'. The creation is not centered in the intellect, but rather, raw emotion. Learn to FEEL. It is the bridge between the intellectual mind (material) and the intuitive mind (spiritual).
Is tuna low vibrational? I eat it almost every day for lunch for the past few months and haven't had any problems. I've been feeling healthy.

I think around this time now, a lot of people are experiencing karmic rebalancing. I've just noticed an unusually high amount of problems with myself and those around me. I had teeth pulled, swallowed too much blood on an empty stomach, and my stomach and intestines were in painful knots for 8 hours. I couldn't do anything about it; I had to go through it. My friend experienced intense back pain and found out she had kidney stones. My grandfather suffered a mild stroke...

I'm not quite sure but things that we may not have noticed are coming up such as through physical catalyst. Which is ultimately a good thing, however uncomfortable it may be.

I think you are correct on the last line. We need to go through our desires instead of ignoring or overcoming them. The times I've gone through unwholesome desires I discovered I didn't Have the desire anymore and it fell away. So I would give that a try.

best of wishes!
(02-01-2017, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Is tuna low vibrational? I eat it almost every day for lunch for the past few months and haven't had any problems. I've been feeling healthy.

true, maybe I spoke rashly. I'm just getting a feeling that along the spectrum of foods, the highest vibration are those foods which are less heavy (fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains) and lowest vibration are those which caused suffering (fish, red meat, chicken). In the middle is perhaps eggs and dairy. But maybe I'm off on my judgment here. I just feel heavier and more negatively impacted after a meal with meat than after a meal with beans, rice, butter, corn, for example.

(02-01-2017, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I think around this time now, a lot of people are experiencing karmic rebalancing. I've just noticed an unusually high amount of problems with myself and those around me. I had teeth pulled, swallowed too much blood on an empty stomach, and my stomach and intestines were in painful knots for 8 hours. I couldn't do anything about it; I had to go through it. My friend experienced intense back pain and found out she had kidney stones. My grandfather suffered a mild stroke...

I'm not quite sure but things that we may not have noticed are coming up such as through physical catalyst. Which is ultimately a good thing, however uncomfortable it may be.

Yes, so everything definitely is intensifying. Or rather, that which is under the surface is more rapidly ascending. This is a great thing Smile I have to remind myself that. This is the Great Purge, until the harvest completes.

(02-01-2017, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are correct on the last line. We need to go through our desires instead of ignoring or overcoming them. The times I've gone through unwholesome desires I discovered I didn't Have the desire anymore and it fell away. So I would give that a try.

It's been effective and it's backfired, probably an equal amount of times. As in, sometimes I'll ingest a certain combination of chemicals that was too much for my body to process, and therefore the experience is slightly uncomfortable - yet I'll come back to that same combination again later. I wonder if it's because the desire is more powerful than what a "slightly uncomfortable" experience, so my repeated experiences of the same kind act as a cumulative effect. I wonder if I increased the dosage and made it "super uncomfortable" then I would be either completely or more quickly dissuaded from repeating that desire.

(02-01-2017, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]best of wishes!
Thanks Smile
The lowest vibration desire I've had is to murder some bad people in movies that upset me.
And also to slap my mother. Or maybe punch her.

I've been a weakling. When someone threatened me in my life I just caved in.
(02-01-2017, 04:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I would perhaps suggest not too look at 'low vibrations' as something to necessarily be 'purged'. There is a subtle activation of imperfection in that thought.

Consider the metaphor that a beautiful song is not a melody of one just one particular note, but rather, a natural and spontaneous flow among many notes, some of those chords residing low on the vibrational scale. All things are appropriate at certain times. Don't judge yourself too harshly.

Yes I've been dealing with catalyst of impurity for quite some time. Actually it's been my whole life, given my Christian upbringing. I went to my old church recently to see what it was like and the message was both positive and negative, I was able to see where my deep rooted confusion stems from. There was a 10 minute segment where the assisting pastor would ask questions like "Are you able to fulfull God's command on your own?" and the congregation would chant, "No. We are all sinful by nature, and increasing our debt daily." Damn. Just by existing are we sinful in the Christian god's eyes.

So yes, judging oneself harshly and negatively is something that is subtly encouraged in certain large minorities of the Christian religion.

When that was over, there was a hymn. It was the most bewildering transition. The assisting pastor looked up from his gloomy notes up to the congregation and said without enthusiasm, "And now let us sing with joy!" But the congregation was wholeheartedly prepared for this, it was as if subconsciously they sighed with relief and opened their collective chakras to allow the real joy to flow through in song. And the head pastor gave a sermon with enthusiasm and that contained a mildly positive message. Essentially, the most potent joy in church seems to come from the joyful hymns. I wonder how many people in there are starting to consciously recognize the mixed message.

(02-01-2017, 04:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Do less what society 'thinks you should do' and more what 'feels right and natural'. The creation is not centered in the intellect, but rather, raw emotion. Learn to FEEL. It is the bridge between the intellectual mind (material) and the intuitive mind (spiritual).

I don't really know what society thinks I should do, I just know what I think society thinks I should do. So rather than drawing on specific actions I should take, I am drawing specifically on the vibration of judgment until I consciously recognize that.

As for the emotion, what's the difference between acting on your emotion and acting from your center being? The center that resides, watching all your emotions? Because acting on emotion seems to draw me into a mindless, pursuant state. Or is it that I'm not acting on the deepest emotion I can sense?

(02-01-2017, 04:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]When you can see the perfection even in the so called lower, then that which is no longer needed will fall away. When you try to 'get away from something' you just embrace it closer, and activate it even harder.

How do you train yourself to see perfection in a lower state, then? For example, on that low vibration night, there was a moment when I was out taking a walk to try to jimmy myself out of the lowness (<- here's probably what caused the following, I was trying to avoid it). A heavy truck barreled through our quiet neighborhood, which never happens. In its trail was the overwhelming stench of exhaust. It was suffocating, I felt like the exhaust fumes were penetrating down my lungs and reaching into my metaphysical self. Like negative tendrils of decay.

How might I have treated that situation differently, viewing it as part of the infinite love? As it was, I tried not breathe and lamented the fact that the situation existed.
(02-01-2017, 04:42 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you simply need grounding because of an unbalanced practice. Eating meat is one of the most effective ways, but there are other ways. Heavy exercise, being in nature, putting your body in the actual ground, swimming in the sea, staying of spiritual practice for a while and focusing on worldly tasks.

Remember to do the mental work of clearing blockages and balancing when pulling the energy upwards.

Ra in 49.5:
[...]
As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

What does "realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism" consist of? Is that the same as the mental clearing of blockages?
Just a little experiment. Everyone likes a practical demonstration.

I eat meat. Not every day, sometimes only a few times a month.

I do not feel 'bad' about it and have no "bad conscience"

My body, the physical one, told me that meat, in moderation, belongs to my diet.

Before I eat the flesh of an animal I perform a brief ritual.
This involves a thanking of the animal, an explanation of the reason for the consumption, along with a blessing in the name of The One Infinite Creator.
I experience a sort of 'shiver', from the root chakra upwards.
My work in done.
I enjoy my meal.

You might want to try this out.
I love this place. Thanks for asking the Q, sjel. Thanks for all of the responses as well. So applicable to my experience. Heart
There's a hymn that goes "I am weak and He is strong." Way to go in putting yourselves down.
(02-01-2017, 04:13 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Before I eat the flesh of an animal I perform a brief ritual.
This involves a thanking of the animal, an explanation of the reason for the consumption, along with a blessing in the name of The One Infinite Creator.
My work in done.
I enjoy my meal.

Thanks, Ashim, I'll try that. What is your 'reason for consumption,' generally? Nutrients/life force that cannot be obtained elsewhere? Or what.

(02-01-2017, 04:31 PM)SeekOne Wrote: [ -> ]I love this place. Thanks for asking the Q, sjel. Thanks for all of the responses as well. So applicable to my experience. Heart

Aaaahh, this feels so good to hear. Smile Mostly because it's tangible evidence I'm not alone in these types of things. ZZzz
(02-01-2017, 03:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When someone threatened me in my life I just caved in.

This is pretty much the more common occurrence on Earth.  A being of STO unconsciously would not struggle with an overwhelming threat to their physical life if just submitting would prolong it and their 'time' on Earth.  Don't think of it as weakness, it takes great strength to submit when all you want to do is put your life on the line to end another's.

(01-31-2017, 07:39 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Such as the desire to get drunk, the desire to eat heavy foods. The desire to eat meat.

Last night I ate a large tuna fish and grilled cheese sandwich. This is unlike me, as generally I eat vegetarian, with small amounts of meat supplementing. Since that meal, I have reverted to a low vibrational state, the state I was in two years ago before I started meditating. Yet two days ago, I experienced my highest vibrational experience ever during meditation. My cells felt supercharged with light, my head felt twice as clear as regular waking life, loaded with light energy and my whole body was vibrating.

Also, my heart chakra opened and flooded with love, which has literally never happened to me before! It felt like a warm, wet energy coursing through the fibers of my being. It was like the moment right after orgasm, when you feel released and completely content, except this state lasted for 15 minutes or so.

Then the next day I had this desire to eat a heavy meal with negative energy (tuna) and I acted on it! I don't understand why I would desire a low vibrational state after experiencing such a high vibration. (It is extremely warm here in California - it genuinely feels like an average summer day and yet it's January. I'm thinking that perhaps there is a wave of low vibrational karma that this region is dealing with. I noticed my coworkers in lower vibrational states than usual)

Is it like the rubber band, snapping back because I forced myself into a high vibration when really I should take it slow? I've been practicing a Kriya Yoga breathing technique, where you expand your throat and accelerate your evolution through spinal breathing. I think maybe I'm going too fast with that technique, and not allowing myself enough time in between to assimilate the energy. Even those who have been officially initiated are advised to only do 14 breaths of this technique every day, because of how powerful it is.

But either way, the low vibrational urges are still there. How can I remove these distractions? Ra said:

Quote:Ra: We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One

So does that mean by mindfully acting on desires, we purge them? (i.e. eat a steak with the full meditative intent of observing its effects on your vibration) Or what? I'm at a loss here.

If I may just be a bit confrontational here...The desire to purge a vibrational complex in the m/b/s complex is akin to wanting to pluck a wing off a bug metaphysically.  You need those vibrations, they are not consequences of actions, they are catalyst.

Tuna, especially from the pacific ocean, is irradiated.  If you consumed some and felt something off, then you're in tune with the cellular level of your physical body complex in that as it's heavily disrupted (though probably not severely in any sense).  This can be seen as 'low vibrational', but it's really just the ingestion of energies greatly unharmonic with the body energies.  Including the heavy metals and preservatives added in most foods handled being exacerbated by this radiated substance disrupting the natural healing abilities of the body to filter toxins and digest and neutralize harmful substances that are digestable.

I think you should take a step back and question if the desire to purge something is harmonious with how you wish to respond to a catalyst.  Does purging these low vibrational energies rather than, say, transmute them to higher energies, better resonate with you in how to handle this situation?

I think in addition to any exercises of a spiritual nature you are doing, you should balance all of these out with the contemplative and meditative practices of how these 'low' vibrations (quote/unquote because in the same context to another entity somewhere, these 'lows' to us are 'highs' to them, remember the dichotomic nature is that everything contains within it it's opposite), how these 'low' vibrations can be used to help you.

Your red-ray chakra, your southpole pulled in this experience, you consumed the material and think it itself is the cause when the metaphysical reasons might be more akin to you fulfilling an unconscious desire to continue spiritual progression.

See the need rather to purge, to take in and transform.  This might lead you right through any issues you perceive to the heart of the matter, the major reason spiritually why such occurred.  What lesson is your higher self repeating to you as catalyst to test if you still know what response to give?

You should meditate with these low vibrational urges in the light of the sun beaming down through your violet ray the intuition you request at an indigo ray level formulated by the lower triad imbued with the green and blue ray's.  You might find one of the random thoughts that pop into your head will be a direct answer to you inserted by, for all we know, a spirit guide, higher self, or another positive entity responding to your earnest desire to understand to continue forward.

Try not to think of delta wave mimicking vibrations as low, for all we know, those low vibrations are emitted from a source much higher than us. Wink
(02-01-2017, 03:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How do you train yourself to see perfection in a lower state, then? For example, on that low vibration night, there was a moment when I was out taking a walk to try to jimmy myself out of the lowness (<- here's probably what caused the following, I was trying to avoid it). A heavy truck barreled through our quiet neighborhood, which never happens. In its trail was the overwhelming stench of exhaust. It was suffocating, I felt like the exhaust fumes were penetrating down my lungs and reaching into my metaphysical self. Like negative tendrils of decay.

How might I have treated that situation differently, viewing it as part of the infinite love? As it was, I tried not breathe and lamented the fact that the situation existed.

Allow me to regale you with a tale, my friend.

Once upon a time I was frustrated because I got cut off in traffic. Man was I steamed! I really stewed on it over the course of the day. I let it ruin my day.

Fast forward a couple days later, it happens again. And then again, and again, and again. It starts happening ridiculously frequently. It was like I had a sign on my vehicle that said, "please sir/ma'am, won't you cut me off again?" I couldn't understand why I was so unlucky -- why I was so cursed.

Well, I eventually pulled my head out of my ass and realized it was a manifestation of my own resistance. So how did I transmute this into a positive experience?

Simply, I forgave the people who were cutting me off. Every time it happened, I would imagine that they were doing it for a good reason. I put myself in their shoes, and thought about how they were probably in a rush, or had some kind of emergency that necessitated the behavior. I reasoned that if I inadvertently cut someone off in traffic, I would want to be forgiven as well. Slowly I began to feel more positively towards these other drivers, and less angry and frustrated about the situation. Truly, in the most important sense, all was well.

And wouldn't you know it?  It gradually, but not instantaneously, disappeared from my experience. Long story short, it almost never happens anymore.

So the moral of the story is: you have reinterpret things to transmute them. You have to shift your vibrational set point about the 'things', rather than steer away from the 'things' themselves, which is what your original post seemed more oriented towards. It is a subtle difference, but an important one to my way of understanding.

It is true that you can simply move your attention away from the things that you perceive as lower vibrational, and unpleasant, towards things you perceive as higher vibrational, and therefore pleasant, and thereby experience a relatively resistance free state. But when you inevitably reencounter the the other things you bypassed (which you will -- because ultimately everything, even the mundane, must eventually be transmuted into the 'sacramental'), you will experience them on the same level you left them at, because no vibrational progress was made on that particular subject. If you instead, work to shift the vibration, through your practiced interpretation, that symbol with be then altered and exalted to a higher and more pure vibrational place. You would be teaching yourself to see all aspects of reality through the creators eyes.

And let me tell you a secret: the creator loves ALL. It doesn't just pretend to do it, because it thinks it is supposed to -- it really really truly loves all, unconditionally. Even the stuff we can't, because we see it as crude and lower vibrational. You want to know what unconditional love really is? Well let me tell you what it isn't first. It isn't "tolerance". A LOT of people are under the delusion that if they look at something they truly despise, and outwardly pretend to not hate it, that that constitutes some sort of expression of unconditional love. HAHA, no, WRONG, not even close, thanks for playing though. That is just a cheap and inauthentic posturing to conform to social expectations (egoic expression in otherwords). A "societal circle jerk" if you will. Please pardon my crude but expressive euphemisms, for I am no poet.

REAL unconditional love is about looking at things and seeing them through the eyes of god. It is about looking at things, and learning to see them in such a light that does not separate yourself from the REAL feeling of appreciation. To do that, you have to learn to see and genuinely find something to appreciate about them. It isn't easy at first, but my friend, that is the real spiritual work -- the transmutation of the ordinary into the supra-ordinary.

Unfortunately there are far more subtleties to this process than I can possibly convey to you. But perhaps this meager offering will help light a few candles on this shadowy and moonlit path we walk together as brothers upon.
(02-01-2017, 05:47 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2017, 04:13 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Before I eat the flesh of an animal I perform a brief ritual.
My work in done.
I enjoy my meal.
Thanks, Ashim, I'll try that. What is your 'reason for consumption,' generally? Nutrients/life force that cannot be obtained elsewhere? Or what.

Just jumping in here... I discovered a transcript from Q'uo awhile back where she directly addressed the meat-eating question and turning it into a spiritual experience. You might find it interesting.

I don't want to clutter up the thread too much since it's kind of off topic, but here's the highlight. There's a lot more in the full transcript, obviously.

Quote:And as the one known as J said, barring those choices, there is always the metaphysically correct choice of relating to the animal in that timeless condition which is called “metaphysical time” wherein all things occur simultaneously, so that you are able to contact any animal, before you eat it, no matter how abused or how slaughtered. And as you contact this animal, you express your love of this animal and your appreciation for all that the animal has gone through in order to give you its energy, its consciousness, such as it is, and its love, which is very real. So, in praise, prayer and thanksgiving you heal the division between you and the meat and the animal from which that meat came.

And as you do this to your meat, dancing with the meat, becoming one with the meat, you are in effect lifting that energy to the infinite Creator, blessing it and healing all that has gone before, for the animal and for you.
Dear Sjel,
Although i decided not to post here anymore, i created an account for answering your question.
I would like to offer a different perspective:

The "low vibration desire" you experienced should rather be understood instead of being purged.
I think this is a common counter-reaction of our unconscious control system.
Being so, it would rather be a "necessity" than an obstacle.
You experienced a higher state of consciousness, being or whatever you call it.
This is a threat to your ususal system.
The threat most probably is not that you fear the "increased love" (although love itself in the end is a great threat because it will finally dissolve the "ego").
My guess would be (since i experienced this quite often):
When you reach higher vibrational states, at some point your "dark" issues will be "visable", meaning, long forgotten and supressed emotions (and probably trauma) is about to surface (in the long run).
If you ever re-experienced or "dissolved" trauma, you will know what this means. The control system that all your life kept you from re-experiencing this will lose its grip when you raise your vibration.
So the basic mechanism is that of fear. Although you might not feel this fear consciously at the moment, it obviously must be there somewhere.

A word to the breathing technique you practice:
From your description i assume you're practicing Kriya Kundalini Pranayama. It further sounds, as if you didn't receive proper initiation. (I might be wrong though).
If it is so, then i would STRONGLY advice you, to stop it for the moment and get proper iniation first.
This technique is an extremely powerful tool, probably the most powerful i ever came across.
It's almost impossible to practice it properly without learning it from someone who has practiced it for a long time ( and thus has understood it in-depth).
Since the directing of energy has to be done really carefully (an one can easily overlook important aspects), the potential for (better case) reduced effect or even (worst case) harmful effects is quite big.
If you received proper initiation i would advice you to connect with fellow practitioners, since the arising issues are mostly the same for all, so this could be a great help.
(02-02-2017, 01:10 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there are far more subtleties to this process than I can possibly convey to you. But perhaps this meager offering will help light a few candles on this shadowy and moonlit path we walk together as brothers upon.

Yes, it very much does. I really can't express how much you have helped me and how much you continue to help me. This includes your wisdom towards others on the forum.

Thank you.
(02-02-2017, 04:11 AM)Muad-dib Wrote: [ -> ]A word to the breathing technique you practice:
From your description i assume you're practicing Kriya Kundalini Pranayama. It further sounds, as if you didn't receive proper initiation. (I might be wrong though).
If it is so, then i would STRONGLY advice you, to stop it for the moment and get proper iniation first.
This technique is an extremely powerful tool, probably the most powerful i ever came across.
It's almost impossible to practice it properly without learning it from someone who has practiced it for a long time ( and thus has understood it in-depth).
Since the directing of energy has to be done really carefully (an one can easily overlook important aspects), the potential for (better case) reduced effect or even (worst case) harmful effects is quite big.
If you received proper initiation i would advice you to connect with fellow practitioners, since the arising issues are mostly the same for all, so this could be a great help.

*sheepishly* Yes, I know I shouldn't be practicing Kriya without proper guidance... I've learned that now, after going through that rapid balancing experience. There was a big part of me that did not believe Kriya worked, and so I pushed the limits to make it prove itself. That night where my heart chakra fully opened is enough proof for me. I'm not doing Kriya anymore until I get initiated. Thanks for your concern, I now see that it is warranted.

(02-02-2017, 04:11 AM)Muad-dib Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to offer a different perspective:

The "low vibration desire" you experienced should rather be understood instead of being purged.
I think this is a common counter-reaction of our unconscious control system.
Being so, it would rather be a "necessity" than an obstacle.
You experienced a higher state of consciousness, being or whatever you call it.
This is a threat to your ususal system.
The threat most probably is not that you fear the "increased love" (although love itself in the end is a great threat because it will finally dissolve the "ego").
My guess would be (since i experienced this quite often):
When you reach higher vibrational states, at some point your "dark" issues will be "visable", meaning, long forgotten and supressed emotions (and probably trauma) is about to surface (in the long run).
If you ever re-experienced or "dissolved" trauma, you will know what this means. The control system that all your life kept you from re-experiencing this will lose its grip when you raise your vibration.
So the basic mechanism is that of fear. Although you might not feel this fear consciously at the moment, it obviously must be there somewhere.

The concept of love being a threat seems strange, but I can attest to such a reaction given my low-vibration experience immediately following the heart chakra one. Looking back, it felt like the energy was being forced through my blocked-up lower chakras, but at the same time it felt so wonderful I didn't know any better. I am certainly glad it happened, though. I imagine that when I truly become balanced, the experience will be sustainable.

Thank you for your advice. My focus now is on the blockages in my orange chakra and *especially* in my solar plexus (that's where most of it is).
Now I feel interested in self learning this Kriya Kundalini Pranayama breathing technique.
(02-02-2017, 06:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Now I feel interested in self learning this Kriya Kundalini Pranayama breathing technique.

I pm'ed you with the information. Anyone can easily find everything you need in a couple clicks on amazon and youtube.

Haha, I really do sound like those legal high websites that say, "CAUTION: ONLY TAKE ONE, EXTREMELY POWERFUL, NOT FOR UNEXPERIENCED." in an attempt to sell more product.

You very well might be sufficiently balanced, and it might thus be effective. But now that I've tried it for a couple weeks and been hit hard with the rubber band of my imbalance, I agree with all the knowledgeable ones that you should be initiated. That way you can be sure you're not misusing it or making any mistakes. (although you'll probably notice if/when it's going awry)

I honestly recommend reading his book before anything though, Autobiography of a Yogi. It's been as life-transformative as Law of One was/is.
[quote='sjel' pid='220966' dateline='1486071135']
*sheepishly* Yes, I know I shouldn't be practicing Kriya without proper guidance... I've learned that now, after going through that rapid balancing experience. There was a big part of me that did not believe Kriya worked, and so I pushed the limits to make it prove itself. That night where my heart chakra fully opened is enough proof for me. I'm not doing Kriya anymore until I get initiated. Thanks for your concern, I now see that it
[\quote]

The problem is just, it's very hard to execute it properly from a written description. There are many subleties to consider.
For example, the technique is being taught in several levels. The levels are in a way quite similar, but not the same. The effect is a very different one!
If you mix up the levels you mightbe in trouble.
The first level for example is mostly for preparation and you can quickly proceed to the second, after a few months. The second level will activate and clear the lower three chakras. This usually takes between 10 and 20 years, gradually preparing you for more and more energy. More energy in the sense that you will be able to hold higher spiritual vibrations as well as in the sense of being able to stand more and more heavy emotions.
The harder part are the heavy emotions.
If you re accidently doing the third level ( or even higher ) you will flood your system with an amount of energy that it is just notprepared for.
This holds true in a positive sense, you might be confronted with an intensity of light you just cannotbear and more so on the "negative" end:
You're confronting yourself with an energy as if you already had ALL your lower chakra issues and thus ALL yourheavy emotional issues AND trauma cleared.
As i said, if you ever re-experienced trauma, i guess you dont want to have it all at once, but in small portions.
Otherwise a part of you (the breathing one) is forcefully digging for traumatic emotions while the other part tries to suppress this with even more power. This ususlly results in psychosis.
You would to awaken all this safely and in a pace thats suitable for you.

Given you do it with proper initiation and proper preparation and step by step, ican highly recommend it. It will speed up your evolution greatly!

If you let me know which country you re in, i might be able to point you to someone who can iniate you.
Over here the initiation is very affordable and if you have no money you will receive it for free!

[quote]The concept of love being a threat seems strange, but I can attest to such a reaction given my low-vibration experience immediately following the heart chakra one. Looking back, it felt like the energy was being forced through my blocked-up lower chakras, but at the same time it felt so wonderful I didn't know any better. I am certainly glad it happened, though. I imagine that when I truly become balanced, the experience will be sustainable.

Thank you for your advice. My focus now is on the blockages in my orange chakra and *especially* in my solar plexus (that's where most of it is).
[\quote]

I'm very glad you took the advice so openly!
Higher and higher states will be sustainable and you will also be aided in accepting the lower states.
The 'concept' of lovebeing a threat is actually not a concept but more so my personal experience. Also everybody i know that practiced this technique sooner or later experienced this.
I think its a very common experience on the spiritual path.
Ultimate love ultimately leads to the dissolution of the ego, of the perceived identity, which is a HUGE threat to the system, to the ego.
So, its no threat to your real self, but to your ego, and arent we ultimately identifying with the ego?

Btw, Yogananda's book is a real good read for getting tuned in. Yoganada's foundation however is teaching the "chaste way", as opposed so the "tantric way". Is is reduced in energy and was adapted to the western needs of the beginning twentieth century.
(02-02-2017, 06:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Now I feel interested in self learning this Kriya Kundalini Pranayama breathing technique.

Always loved a good challenge with some risjk.
sj Wrote:
Minyatur Wrote:Now I feel interested in self learning this Kriya Kundalini Pranayama breathing technique.

I pm'ed you with the information. Anyone can easily find everything you need in a couple clicks on amazon and youtube.

Haha, I really do sound like those legal high websites that say, "CAUTION: ONLY TAKE ONE, EXTREMELY POWERFUL, NOT FOR UNEXPERIENCED." in an attempt to sell more product.

You very well might be sufficiently balanced, and it might thus be effective. But now that I've tried it for a couple weeks and been hit hard with the rubber band of my imbalance, I agree with all the knowledgeable ones that you should be initiated. That way you can be sure you're not misusing it or making any mistakes. (although you'll probably notice if/when it's going awry)

I honestly recommend reading his book before anything though, Autobiography of a Yogi. It's been as life-transformative as Law of One was/is.

Sjel qwould you please pm me the same information on kriya
(02-01-2017, 03:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The lowest vibration desire I've had is to murder some bad people in movies that upset me.
And also to slap my mother. Or maybe punch her.

I've been a weakling. When someone threatened me in my life I just caved in.

I dont think you are weak. I think you are caring and sensitive, and truly dont wish to hurt anyone gem.
For anyone who is interested in Kriya Kundalini Pranayama:

It is a technique that is being taught personally and orally.it is to be kept secret in the sense that no written imformation is being allowed.
It is however available for everyone who wishes to be initiated.
There is some preparation necessary and one needs initiation by an authorized person.

This is not for "elite" reason. The technique is very very powerful. One of the reasons for initiation is that it can potentially be harmful if not executed properly.
There are other reasons.

This technique is definitely not available on amazon or youtube, for the reason mentioned.

With enough effort put into it, you could find descriptions on the internet, since obviously at least some people thought it might be a good idea to spread it openly.
After reading those descriptions i found that they were acurate to a certain degree, but that it would not be possible to execute it properly and safely by only that description.

I believe spreading this information in such a way is utterly irresponsible, since it will lead to the technique degenerating, the energetic entity that is involved will lose power and quality and the student might end up with an inappropriate technique that could beharmful.

As far as i know, there are authorized people available for initiation in almost any country.
I would suggest taking that route.
Above post !akes me feel like a tomb robber. I grew to what you say though. And I wish to keep such a teaching as pure and undistorted as possible
(02-04-2017, 08:24 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Above post !akes me feel like a tomb robber. I grew to what you say though. And I wish to keep such a teaching as pure and undistorted as possible

lol Infinite Unity, I do not feel you at all like a tomb robber, Smile but i you like that image... Wink
(02-02-2017, 03:26 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2017, 05:47 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
My work in done.
I enjoy my meal.

Just jumping in here...  I discovered a transcript from Q'uo awhile back where she directly addressed the meat-eating question and turning it into a spiritual experience.  You might find it interesting.

I don't want to clutter up the thread too much since it's kind of off topic, but here's the highlight.  There's a lot more in the full transcript, obviously.

Quote:And as the one known as J said, barring those choices, there is always the metaphysically correct choice of relating to the animal in that timeless condition which is called “metaphysical time” wherein all things occur simultaneously, so that you are able to contact any animal, before you eat it, no matter how abused or how slaughtered. And as you contact this animal, you express your love of this animal and your appreciation for all that the animal has gone through in order to give you its energy, its consciousness, such as it is, and its love, which is very real. So, in praise, prayer and thanksgiving you heal the division between you and the meat and the animal from which that meat came.

And as you do this to your meat, dancing with the meat, becoming one with the meat, you are in effect lifting that energy to the infinite Creator, blessing it and healing all that has gone before, for the animal and for you.

Thank you for a beautiful quote, A Peaceful Warrior, Heart
Being balanced and activation is a part of growing into adepthood. Simply said, that which is not needed will fall. Also said is the arcitrave must be in place before the mind can build. Also said one must dissociate from the collective and journey inside. Said, the self is a great resource.

Desire of the body are biased by the mind.

I too practice a breathing technique i taught myself. Moving the locus of energy activity without preparations isto invite great imbalance. The first two years it was painful. Now it is my joy. There is no end. Where you are now is always the begining
Sorry, if this is off topic!
I want to thank sjel and all in the thread and those who pmed me about that breathing technique.
It has caused me to consciously value this gift much more, gain a better understanding and mostof all intensify my practice where i was a little lazy the past weeks.
Thank you for the inspiration!