Bring4th

Full Version: Seeking Ra quote...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Ra mentions...

74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?
Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

However, there is a response in another section that I can't find that Ra speaks about working on the rays and that one does not need to work on them in any particular order. I'm not sure if it's referring to balancing or activating. Perhaps the bold section above is referring to an entity attempting to penetrate intelligent infinity, while the quote I'm seeking is speaking about balancing, but I really can't say as its been years since I read the response. But I know it was there!

Does anyone know what/where I am talking about? Or did my imagination fabricate this?

Also, how would a 3D STO entity with an overactive blue ray and an underactive green ray act? How does he have wisdom without love? Does he have wisdom but no desire to share it with others? Does he even have wisdom?
(01-31-2017, 08:43 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Ra mentions...

74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?
Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

However, there is a response in another section that I can't find that Ra speaks about working on the rays and that one does not need to work on them in any particular order. I'm not sure if it's referring to balancing or activating. Perhaps the bold section above is referring to an entity attempting to penetrate intelligent infinity, while the quote I'm seeking is speaking about balancing, but I really can't say as its been years since I read the response. But I know it was there!

Does anyone know what/where I am talking about? Or did my imagination fabricate this?

Also, how would a 3D STO entity with an overactive blue ray and an underactive green ray act? How does he have wisdom without love? Does he have wisdom but no desire to share it with others? Does he even have wisdom?

Dunno if such a quote exists, everything I have read and remember so far points to the need to balance the energy centers from the ROOT ray, lower before higher, and always warning to balance the lower rays to open the green ray, the library is full of sessions expanding on balancing in general, words like "tuning", "kundalini" will bring back whole sessions on how to balance the energy centers.

Quote:If these blockages are in place, it is well not to attempt to go higher, for to do so will mean that one is working with higher energies in a way which is distorted at a level below their proper sphere, and it is not possible to correct these imbalances while in the configuration of the higher energy center. Therefore, while for example, it may seem highly desirable to the seeker to be doing work in the blue ray or in the indigo ray center in meditation, this work will not be effective until the clearing of the lower energy centers has been achieved.

As for the blue ray wisdom question, these quotes might be useful.
Quote:In the case of those who have the extremely dominate blue ray energy centers very full, very light, and very beautiful, there is a tendency to think that perhaps it is not necessary to do as much work in consciousness as would create the optimal balance for these entities as channels. In the case of the one known as Jim, it is well for this instrument to remember that the green ray energy center is the all-important center for spiritual work, and that the overworking of the indigo ray center, when work has not been fully completed in open heart green ray, the resultant vibrations are to some extent strained.

Quote:         We would gladly speak a word to those whose profile matches the service-to-self energy pattern of well developed red, orange and yellow-ray energy centers, and well developed blue and indigo energy centers, but poorly developed green ray.
         We would suggest that such entities experiencing this pattern of energy expenditure may profitably consider that they may well have chosen to incarnate in third density upon the Earth at this time in order to effect a more harmonious and full balancing of the energies which you may call love, light, power and peace. We offer these words to indicate the dimensions of love and wisdom, or the lessons of fourth density and fifth density, that are studied in sixth density in order to unify and solidify the point of awareness that contains all of the consciousness that is granted to all aspects of the creative principle.
        Those who have experienced a far more comprehensive course of study in wisdom than in compassion move into third density not only to be of service to the planet and to its people but also to tackle a kind of strenuous metaphysical boot camp, if you will, in which your preincarnative desire is that you shall effect, within the athanor of incarnation, a more equitable and just integration of the energies of love and the energies of light or wisdom.
         We wish to indicate that this is not, for an entity overbalanced into wisdom, a beau geste that is particularly easy to grasp or effectuate.
         The chief stumbling block to one overbalanced in wisdom is a basic attitude with which this instrument is familiar that she calls pride. When she sees this element of character within herself, she confesses her pride.
          However, we would perhaps use the term arrogance rather than pride. In pride, there is a conscious element: one is proud of something. There is a quantitative aspect to this concept of emotive structure. We do not wish to indicate that there is any conscious aspect to the structure involved in those who are wise at the expense of love. Therefore, we suggest the term arrogance, for arrogance is an unconscious attribute carried by those who are aware of the efficacy of their thinking processes.

We would say to those whose profile matches this distortion that it is time to become willing to be grounded in humility.
Thank you so much for locating those quotes for me Smile

Where is that last quote from?

He mentions the service to self configuration of ROYBI, I think this is so interesting as this is a STS configuration rather than STO as it lacks the love component.

Does the STS entity during his polarization at some point then channel this blue/indigo energy/intelligence into the solar plexus center where it remains? Do many STS entities have this configuration prior to "specializing" in the ROY config?

Also, if the rays must be opened from the root ray, how did one activate blue/indigo ray in the first place and bypass green? Wouldn't this directly indicate the rays don't necessarily have to be activated in order, although this may be the desired and most effective route?
(01-31-2017, 11:08 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for locating those quotes for me Smile

Where is that last quote from?

He mentions the service to self configuration of ROYBI, I think this is so interesting as this is a STS configuration as it lacks the love component.

Does the STS entity during his polarization at some point then channel this blue/indigo energy/intelligence into the solar plexus center where it remains? Do many STS entities have this configuration prior to "specializing" in the ROY config?

Also, if the rays  must be opened from the root ray, how did one activate blue/indigo ray in the first place and bypass green?

The quotes are from the the L/L library.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

the last quote from:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

There seems to be a duality to each energy ray how they are activated and balanced based on what your chosen polarity is(46.9/54.25 comes to mind in the Ra material: control/acceptance), I'm kind of unsure of the answers here really but know that the transcripts contain more information besides what I post here.

Quote:for the negative path pursues that part of the illusion which is not, shall we say, for it is the understanding of negative entities that to manipulate and control others, even for their own good, is the best way to evolve in mind, body and spirit. Therefore, they omit that great universal love which is associated with the green-ray energy center, and this omission allows evolution to occur only up until the point of the mid-sixth density experience.

Quote:These contacts with intelligent infinity do indeed occur for those upon the negatively or service-to-self oriented path. However, the experience is one which moves past the green-ray energy center from yellow to blue, then to indigo, in order that the negatively oriented entity, who sees compassion and love for all as folly, may experience a contact with the one Creator that is in accord with its chosen path, that which sees the power, the control, and the setting in order of those about it as its duty and as that which is most desired.

Quote:RA: The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange—we correct ourselves—this yellow ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feels the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters.

RA: The negative path, as would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity.
Cyclops

That link you sent me just answered so many questions for me and I truly can't thank you enough.

Do you think it's possible for a STS entity to be activated in such a way (ROYBI) and truly believe he is a STO entity? Does this happen? That a STS entity truly believes he is STO?
(02-01-2017, 02:46 AM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Cyclops

That link you sent me just answered so many questions for me and I truly can't thank you enough.

Do you think it's possible for a STS entity to be activated in such a way (ROYBI) and truly believe he is a STO entity? Does this happen? That a STS entity truly believes he is STO?

Quote:We would also point out the basic difference between the two polarities. A negative polarity may also increase its vital energy by, shall we say, a kind of control of the self so that the self is seen to be in a superior relationship to those about it, not just separated from them, but in a relationship which will eventually lead to their supplying the negatively oriented entity with the vital energies or energies of any nature, be they monetary, be they physical, be they geo-physical, be they possessions, be they position, be they whatever they may be, so that the negatively oriented entity is able to achieve its enhancement of vital energies by the control of others, and by the dealing of the self as being superior to others.

So that this is a dual-pronged approach, shall we say, to the enhancing of the negatively oriented entity’s vital energies. The negative entity travels a path that has been called by those of Ra that which is not, for it is a path of separation; and in truth, separation is not possible within an illusion or the reality of a creation of unity, for all is, indeed, one. There are ways of polarizing, as you are well aware of, that allow this negatively oriented path to be traveled for a certain portion of time. These entities are also able to engage in mental practices which would not be helpful for a positively oriented entity but which are helpful for a negatively oriented entity, that is the seeing of the necessity and rightness of separating the self from others so that the others may be controlled by the self for their own good. There is always that addendum which aids the others to accept that control from the upper echelons of the negative polarity.

Quote:the entity who has chosen the service-to-self path becomes more efficient in this service, there is more of that which you would call a disharmony produced. For the, what we could call, the natural order of things, that is, unity of all, is broken or fragmented into manyness in order that a small portion of that manyness may govern and manipulate a larger portion of that manyness, then the natural harmony which binds all things together is seemingly shattered upon one level of existence, that is, the illusion of the creation where the many must without question obey the few who feel it is their duty to set the universe in order. Thus, we find that the quality which you would call harmony is one of the first casualties upon this path.

Quote:Therefore, you are spiritual beings dwelling in a material and physical world. Everything that is at the center of your being calls out for the Creator and sees life from the point of view of spirit. Yet, you have been brought into a culture which encourages precisely the opposite bent of thought. Your culture encourages you to release thoughts of spirituality in favor of thoughts of functionality, economics, socialization, doing what is expected, and so forth. These two energies are a dynamic that are with each entity within third density to one extent or another for his entire incarnation. The minute that a spirit forgets the heart of his being, he may well be able to convince himself of a number of things. He may be able to convince himself that he may control others for their own good. He may be able to convince himself that those things which he believes are such good beliefs that other entities need to believe that way too and so he may become one who bullies or coaxes entities into worshipping a certain way or believing in a certain system of dogma. All of these are subtlety but markedly negative or service to self in that they are using the power of the human spirit in order to change others.

Quote:Questioner: Yes, do the negative polarity people or entities, do they view us as positive polarity and themselves as negative, or do they not use this terminology or way of thinking? Perhaps I am not asking that clearly, I am not sure.

I am Q’uo. We believe we have the gist of your query. From the standpoint of the negative path the positive path is naive and weak. From the standpoint of the negative path the negative entity feels that it must look out for itself, and shall take all opportunities to take advantage of others who are naive and weak. It further feels that if these entities which are naive and weak learn from this experience to protect the self and use others who are naive and weak, then they have been of service in teaching a previously naive “babe in the woods” the nature of “the real world.”

There is more, about holy war, religion, etc I think it could very well be possible. However, I had also read sessions in the past that describe the difficulty in attaining a negative harvest and that these entities are or must be aware of their choice somehow.
I can recommend the author Anodea Judith if you're interested in the energy centers.

As for the sequence I can say that it's certainly favorable to activate and balance the chakras bottom up. However don't forget the North Pole of the self, the will and attention which is located at the crown. This attention can be directed. If someone is top heavy that someone might want to direct the attention to issues related to the lower centers. Old souls tend to be born top heavy and run away from lower chakra issues, which makes them weak and unbalanced.

A high activation in blue ray and a low activation in green (naturally the energy flow to the blue from the south is hindered somewhat) might lead that person to be intellectual and talkative but not be very sensitive as to the feelings of the person he/she is talking to. We all know someone like that. In my opinion a strong blue ray without a strong green ray is egotistical and boring, and without the indigo ray it is a bit "flat" or "dry".

(02-01-2017, 02:46 AM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible for a STS entity to be activated in such a way (ROYBI) and truly believe he is a STO entity? Does this happen? That a STS entity truly believes he is STO?

Everyone thinks they're good and justified, right?
I think you're looking for 17.39. You can look for other info in the Energy Center category.

..and 41.19
(02-03-2017, 02:07 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're looking for 17.39. You can look for other info in the Energy Center category.

..and 41.19

41.19! This was the quote for sure. Thank you so much!

41.19 Questioner: Thank you. In yesterday’s, or the day before yesterday’s session, you mentioned variable speed of rotation or activity of energy centers. What did you mean by that, speed of rotation?
Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.
(02-01-2017, 02:46 AM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible for a STS entity to be activated in such a way (ROYBI) and truly believe he is a STO entity? Does this happen? That a STS entity truly believes he is STO?

I don't believe that you are STS or STO based on your polarity at any given point, I think it's more suited to your aspirations. Are you shooting for 95% STS or are you aiming for 51% STO? Ra was pretty clear that you cannot just stumble into 4th density STS graduation...

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

So no worries my friend! If you are intending to polarize towards service-to-others, that is what will happen Smile