Bring4th

Full Version: Is anyone here famous?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's just been a nagging thought of mine for a while.

I have watched more TV in the last year than in all of my life, mostly due to a period of illness. Some of the shows are really brilliant, like breaking bad, for example.

It is my logical deduction that some of the minds behind the gems I have seen must be interested in the Law of One.

OK, here is my pitch.

If you are a well known person and frequent this site, then let us know.
We don't want to know your identity, but we get to guess.

Could make for some nice conversation. 

p.s. I know Obama was here, but that's another story that I would be glad to tell you later.
Well... to tell you the truth... I'm the Creator.

I'm well known for being every being, emotion and event among other things.
(02-01-2017, 04:37 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well... to tell you the truth... I'm the Creator.

Yeh, but what movie did you direct dude?
I've been famous and likely will be again, but not in this life Wink
(02-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2017, 04:37 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well... to tell you the truth... I'm the Creator.

Yeh, but what movie did you direct dude?

As other-selves, all movies made under the heavens and across all cycles­.

As this currently talking separated individualization, nothing as I am but a boring talking wind. *wwhhooooshhh*
(02-01-2017, 04:52 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I've been famous and likely will be again, but not in this life Wink

George Lucas?
The makers of Jupiter Ascending must have read the Ra Material or be wanderers or something. Are you here?
After seeing Arrival I thought Denis Villeneuve definitely is a wanderer but hadn't wondered if he could know of the LOO.

Benevolant teach/learning alien race? Seems like could be the case but then again there's many paths or gateways to knowledge.
(02-01-2017, 04:27 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It's just been a nagging thought of mine for a while.

I have watched more TV in the last year than in all of my life, mostly due to a period of illness. Some of the shows are really brilliant, like breaking bad, for example.

It is my logical deduction that some of the minds behind the gems I have seen must be interested in the Law of One.

OK, here is my pitch.

p.s. I know Obama was here, but that's another story that I would be glad to tell you later.

I think it is more likely the case that some folks here have experienced an exalted social status in previous incarnations, either on this planet or others. Such is the consequence of delivering archetypal information in one form or another.
I consider myself infamous on this forum for being a complete douchebagshitheadasshole.

Does that count?

I actively am attempting to reconcile that with a helpful positive nature on this forum in an attempt to incite different directions of thought while dissuading somewhat less helpful thought pathways.  I see several users who need more loving thoughts given in their direction than others.  I was one of them for a while, I might still be.  I'm still just as angry as I was when I left this place...Only this time I don't plan on lashing out cruelly on others who don't deserve it. Sad

So those that do deserve it, watch out
(Jk, seriously, just kidding) Wink Heart
(02-01-2017, 06:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I consider myself infamous on this forum for being a complete douchebagshitheadasshole.

Does that count?

I actively am attempting to reconcile that with a helpful positive nature on this forum in an attempt to incite different directions of thought while dissuading somewhat less helpful thought pathways.  I see several users who need more loving thoughts given in their direction than others.  I was one of them for a while, I might still be.  I'm still just as angry as I was when I left this place...Only this time I don't plan on lashing out cruelly on others who don't deserve it. Sad

So those that do deserve it, watch out
(Jk, seriously, just kidding) Wink Heart

I knew it was VAS! 

Welcome back Rejuvenated Philosopher  Wink

Heart
Duuuude, I'm not rejuvenated in any way.  I truly had no intention of ever returning, then one night I had a dream about this place and I don't even remember what happened, but when I woke up it was like something had called me and said, 'you need to go back'.

Still, I didn't, but I see my dream corresponds with the start of the Trump Presidency thread, where the energies I threw out into this community were making the rounds, others also seem to be throwing out those energies into the mix.  I really am just here to try and be helpful in lieu of my...Just atrocious attitude.  Back then I was going through hell, literally, in my mind.

While I still am to this day, my positive nature is a bit more asserted now a days, even in the midst of blood red rage I'll be able to smile and help someone in need.  Plus ever since I discovered I was autistic I've been able to really curb my negative emotions because I realized the ways I feel are not because I'm different from normal, but because I'm just purely a different person.

I'm sure in the afterlife I'll be going through the rounds of distilling my own actions towards others on here and discovering many more lessons I still need to learn in regards to self-control/acceptance.

I can't even bring myself to apologize to some people, because I feel the hypocritical action of doing so would just be insulting.  Instead I'll bear this burden and just try to be helpful.

And please, like, oh for f's sake please, if someone see's me losing my mind and blowing up on here, PM me and tell me to calm the f down!

I do have to say though, there are some people I'm very happy to talk to again who I did miss. -cough-Jade-/cough- -cough- -cough- -cough-Aion-/cough- -clears throat- -cough-manyothers-/cough- MM, scuse me BigSmile
(02-01-2017, 07:13 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Duuuude, I'm not rejuvenated in any way.  I truly had no intention of ever returning, then one night I had a dream about this place and I don't even remember what happened, but when I woke up it was like something had called me and said, 'you need to go back'.

Still, I didn't, but I see my dream corresponds with the start of the Trump Presidency thread, where the energies I threw out into this community were making the rounds, others also seem to be throwing out those energies into the mix.  I really am just here to try and be helpful in lieu of my...Just atrocious attitude.  Back then I was going through hell, literally, in my mind.

While I still am to this day, my positive nature is a bit more asserted now a days, even in the midst of blood red rage I'll be able to smile and help someone in need.  Plus ever since I discovered I was autistic I've been able to really curb my negative emotions because I realized the ways I feel are not because I'm different from normal, but because I'm just purely a different person.

I'm sure in the afterlife I'll be going through the rounds of distilling my own actions towards others on here and discovering many more lessons I still need to learn in regards to self-control/acceptance.

I can't even bring myself to apologize to some people, because I feel the hypocritical action of doing so would just be insulting.  Instead I'll bear this burden and just try to be helpful.

And please, like, oh for f's sake please, if someone see's me losing my mind and blowing up on here, PM me and tell me to calm the f down!

I do have to say though, there are some people I'm very happy to talk to again who I did miss. -cough-Jade-/cough- -cough- -cough- -cough-Aion-/cough- -clears throat- -cough-manyothers-/cough- MM, scuse me BigSmile

Okay. Nice to have your energy back, btw.  Smile

Huuuuuugs  BigSmile
I'm a little bit of an anti-celebrity in certain circles. I'm probably more infamous than famous.
(02-01-2017, 04:27 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It's just been a nagging thought of mine for a while.

OK, here is my pitch.

I'd like to hear that story of obama
I'm not going to appeal to my ego.
(02-04-2017, 10:01 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

OK, here is my pitch.

I'd like to hear that story of obama

He makes a guest appearance in my "mind control" thread, to be posted.