Bring4th

Full Version: Personal Experience of "Mind Control"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First a disclaimer. I do not intend to present the following as being "the truth". This is however an attempt to accurately relay to you events that happened to me, along with my subjective interpretation on their meaning and purpose. I'll post the full story in a few parts

Mind control is an ambiguous term. On the one hand it can mean the exercising of control over someone for nefarious intent but on the other it can also be interpreted as being in full possession of ones own mental faculties. This is a tale involving both of these aspects. Let's start with some background information and set the scene.

1. The Spark

About 7 years ago I had the experience of contacting Intelligent Infinity. This was an extremely profound event that was sparked by me finding an artifact in my home that I had been previously unaware of. It had been given to my wife by a old boyfriend many years prior to us having met.
It was an ear. More exactly a broken off piece of a statue, stolen (according to the boyfriend at the time) from "a temple of Ra" in Egypt. 
This coincided chronologically with my introduction to the Ra material and happened at a time of much spiritual soul searching (I had recently lost my business and my father had died of cancer). 

2. The Contact

I was "instructed" to perform a ritual in order to clear and protect my living space. This was not specific but had certain rules, such as retracing "missed" or poorly executed areas where the either the level of intent, or the physical execution, were lacking. I used the herb sage to create an impenetrable seal around the walls of my flat. I was "told" that the location, orientation, alignment and even the house number were all of special design.
The building was located on the site of a palace that was destroyed in the late 1700's. There were also miles of underground passages that connected to a massive series of underground caves and another castle in a nearby town. They are still there and can be visited.

[Image: Schloss_J%C3%A4gersburg.jpg]

The position of the flat was the equivalent of the queens chamber in the grand pyramid. The house number was 10 a.
My understanding was that although the building itself was not a pyramid there was indeed one in 4th density located exactly on this site.
I was drawn towards using a particular clear quartz crystal and instructed on the exact placement regarding myself and the compass orientation.
I then said something along the lines of, "I offer myself to you, The One Infinite Creator" and suddenly became engulfed in a white, then golden energy field.
It was then that I became the ear. The words were the loudest thing I have ever heard. 

"I am Ra".

To be continued.
Took when is episode two coming out???? Very interesting story. I'm ready o keep reading!
3. The Channel 

The profound nature of what had taken place began to trickle its way into my waking consciousness . I had managed to open a clear channel and it was most certainly Ra.
I received packets of information, transmitted within seconds, that required days to reconstruct within my monkey brain.

It began with the reassurance that this was indeed an pure source of information, uncorrupted and genuine.

"Crystallize your inner self and become the  very core of your beingness."

It was Ra. I could feel it. It was as if my study of the material had drawn their attention, somehow creating a force of mutual attraction.

The trade off when opening your electromagnetic field to the universe is that you really become fair game for all. This is a fact.
Soon after the initial contacts I was informed of a process known as DNA re-patterning. Ra spoke of a certain "team" that would be overseeing this work, should I choose for it to go ahead. They mentioned that it may cause some physical discomfort but that I would survive. 
This was an understatement of cosmic proportions.

Despite the warnings about being pedantic during the preparation for a channeling session I made mistakes and on one occasion failed to invest the necessary effort for such a monumental and difficult task. The "voice" struck me in the solar plexus radiating from the interior of the earth. It came from a south easterly direction. I initially perceived it as an attack. I was scared and thought that I might come to harm. The tone became milder but I was all ears.
The entity was messing with my ability to concentrate and focus. In this moment I was channeling a source (Ra) and writing a text document simultaneously. I was somehow forced to delete my file. It was my first conscious experience of mind control. I called out to the entity.

"Who are you and what the f*** are you doing?" 

There was no immediate response but I could feel the presence persisting. Then I composed myself and made a more polite request.
"In the name of The One Infinite Creator, pray tell who is making this greeting?"

Still no answer, then I realized that this was a lesson. One should be grateful for lessons. My next attempt went along the lines of,

"Thank you for pointing out a weakness in my ritual. I am Ashim. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Then, a response.

"I am Peter Luke of the soul group Lucifer. It is nice to make contact with you Ashim. We have been waiting for you."

To be continued.

Peter Luke, sounds like a douche kind of soul.
I had been spending so much time on the internet, reading, digesting, meditating, that my wife was becoming even more distraught than usual.
She is, without doubt, a real "looker" but is one of the most negative beings (I'll come to the exception later), that I have ever encountered.
Perhaps it was a case of polar opposites being attracted to each other. Anyways we were different and we knew it. She would never admit to having made a mistake, or being wrong and would rather suppress the emotion than be seen as being 'weak'. It was like she had the sole intention of accumulating  'bad' karma. 
I was, in her eyes, evolving into Jack Nicholson in The Shining. "Here's johnny!" Page after page of meaningless drivel. Hours and hours of blank stares and strange behavior. Talk of aliens, conspiracies and other assorted tin foil hat nonsense. We grew apart at a rapid rate. Her drug was television, sleep and distraction. Mine was the new found ability to be an 'instrument'.

I had fallen in love with my car. It was nothing special, not new, not expensive and certainly not a classic, but  it had an important property.
It was a Faraday cage.
I could spend hours driving around my neighbourhood in absolute bliss. It was just me and my thoughts. Protected from all impostors, enclosed within an electromagnetic shield and able, at last to enjoy a fully private and secure space. I was Gary Numan and I was in my car.

Quote:Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live in cars.

Here in my car
I can only receive
I can listen to you
It keeps me stable for days in cars.

It was a crisp autumn night and I headed out to the local store to grab some supplies. Penny Markt to be exact.
On the way home I felt an overwhelming presence, a voice, but more than that. It said "pay attention to the cars".
My interest was to say the least, piqued.
I passed a vehicle and noticed the number plate. 666.
Another car went by, also 666 on the plate.
The voice said  "make a right turn". I did so as I could get home either way.
Next car. 666.
Then the sensation of a spiritual presence grew.
I knew something was going to happen. Something of great significance. 
A further two cars passed me. Both licence plates 666. Then a feeling of trepidation as the next car approached. I glimpsed the plate once again but there was a difference. Suddenly my auric field became energized. My body lit up into a rainbow. My heart pounded. There was a glow within my heart chakra that I had never felt before. As that car passed it was as if time became dilated. Slow motion. Again, of course, 666.
I knew instantly that I had been visited by The Family.

To be continued.  
(02-03-2017, 05:37 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Peter Luke, sounds like a douche kind of soul.

LOL, this made me laugh out loud, embarrassing heh.

If you ask me Peter Luke is just pointing out Ashim's area of weakness, it was as much a service to him as it was to Peter Luke interrupting his channeling process.
One of the most frightening aspects of contacting Intelligent Infinity is having to open your your guard. There is no room for personality when acting as a channel. When personal bias is allowed to express itself the chances that distortion will corrupt the communication increase. It is key to ensure that you are not receiving a message that you 'wanted' to hear. Clearing out the "noise" became my main challenge. There was however another problem.
Opening the "door of the mind" was something that I had only been able to achieve as a conscious act when using drugs. I had been a regular cannabis user for most of my life and did indeed perceive something vaguely spiritual about it's use but had never experienced anything as profound as a direct telepathic connection such as with Ra and Lucifer.
Due to the practicalities of obtaining and using an outlawed and pungent plant whilst in family surroundings and in close proximity of increasingly stazi-like prying neighbors, I was intrigued by the sudden rise in popularity of synthetic cannabinoids.

Due to loopholes in the law a whole range of chemicals that mimic the effects of the active compounds in natural cannabis were becoming widely available. These novel drugs with names like JWH-018, CP-47 and the mind blowing APICA (SDB-001, 2NE1) could be ordered legally under the guise of being 'research chemicals'. My understanding from one of my guides, an entity named Ra-Sha to be precise, was that I could, under controlled circumstances and by exercising caution, use this method in order to essentially "blow open" the upper energy centers. This would be necessary in my case in order to initiate what I came to understand as "DNA re-coding", a process that re-connects to our existing double helix a further 10 ethereal strands of DNA in order to achieve multidimensional consciousness.

I particularly enjoyed taking walks around my home town, especially around the older and more historical part, the "Altstadt". It was there that I became a regular at the local esoteric store. You know the sort of place with incense, tarot cards, crystals and related paraphernalia. I was getting my weekly supply of sage when I book caught my attention and said "buy me!". It was the German version of The Power of Twelve by Anne Brewer, an interesting and very personal, if not somewhat disjointed journal of the very process I had just begun. Interesting synchronicity I thought. I thumbed through a few pages and decided to read it in it's entirety at my leisure and placed it on my bedside table.

The next channeling session. Some questions.

Me: "Who am I and where am I from?"
Ra:  "You are Ashim of Sirius".
Me: "What is my mission here on earth, why am I here?"
Ra:  "You are here for personal and for 'business' purposes".
Me: "Business?"
Ra:  "As an emissary, a diplomat of high office you are here to aid in the Planetary Ascension."
Me:  "Oh good! is that all?"
Ra:  "No, you must also save the Princess of Orion."

Anne Brewer aka Jelaila Starr runs a website called nibiruancouncil.com and claims to be a walk-in from the planet Nibiru, commissioned with the task of offering assistance to wanderers and star seeds. As much as my mundane mind wanted to reject this as the ramblings of an insane person the strange thing was that it all made absolute and perfect sense. It resonated like a thousand bells in an echo chamber. I knew that I had a very strong connection to this "Nibiru", it all had that feeling of eerie familiarity.

That night I remember undertaking an astral journey, in fact it was more of an exercise in remote viewing. I was hovering above and orbiting around a huge golden sphere in empty space. There was this overwhelming feeling of a strong spiritual presence, like a massive conglomeration of souls. There were no land masses as we would describe them but rather just darker and lighter areas of gold.
Although the memories from certain types of time/space experience can fade quickly for the novice adept this was still firmly ingrained in my waking consciousness the following morning. I was on the internet as usual, this time I was reading up on the Vatican and all things papal, hoping one day to be able to visit The Eternal City with my family. Then I got the chills. The most intense high voltage shiver you can imagine. There it was. Hidden in plain view, in the Pope's back yard. Smack bang in the middle of the Court of the Pine.

Nibiru.  

To be continued.
Ashim, that's an interesting and fascinating story of yours. However, and this is absolutely not to doubt or belittle your experiences, but just a warm suggestion to take care: Are you sure about Ra being the source of your channeled information (you will be aware that it is extremely rare that Ra are even able to verbally communicate to someone in 3D; see their own explanations in the LOO Book I/The Ra material)? What you have reported here, does not sound like Ra at all. Are you aware of that? Have you been challenging the source of your information thoroughly (see A Channeling Handbook)?

-`ღ´-
Even if it isn't by Ra, the experience itself is quite interesting to be heard.  Both in it's, surprising manner of content, and it's interesting and fascinating plot.

But, I must agree, for the purposes of constructive criticism, and I too don't intend to come off sounding rude...  I find the manner of Ra's dialogue to be very, well.

Let me put it this way.  Could you try to emulate the manner of speaking made in the Ra Material in the of voice of Ra that you have speaking here?  As it is now, it makes it very hard to suspend disbelief.

Again, I don't mean to sound rude, I want to believe...  I hope this helps you in someway..
(02-05-2017, 06:57 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, that's an interesting and fascinating story of yours. However, and this is absolutely not to doubt or belittle your experiences, but just a warm suggestion to take care: Are you sure about Ra being the source of your channeled information (you will be aware that it is extremely rare that Ra are even able to verbally communicate to someone in 3D; see their own explanations in the LOO Book I/The Ra material)? What you have reported here, does not sound like Ra at all. Are you aware of that? Have you been challenging the source of your information thoroughly (see A Channeling Handbook)?

-`ღ´-

(02-05-2017, 07:27 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it isn't by Ra, the experience itself is quite interesting to be heard.  Both in it's, surprising manner of content, and it's interesting and fascinating plot.

But, I must agree, for the purposes of constructive criticism, and I too don't intend to come off sounding rude...  I find the manner of Ra's dialogue to be very, well.

Let me put it this way.  Could you try to emulate the manner of speaking made in the Ra Material in the of voice of Ra that you have speaking here?  As it is now, it makes it very hard to suspend disbelief.

Again, I don't mean to sound rude, I want to believe...  I hope this helps you in someway..

Thanks for that. The trouble is that I am no longer in possession of the few transcripts that I made. Most of the channelling was not recorded. For the sake of the story and the fact that I did relate directly to the material, I will make some amendments to better reflect the nature of Ra's words.
I'm just typing this straight into the post and not pre-writing in word or anything so it will be an evolving work. Again, thanks.

I know that it may be difficult to believe that this contact was Ra but that's obviously up to the reader to decide. This is just the beginning so have patience and enjoy the story. 
I'm sure there will be many mixed reviews of your story, but I'm liking it so far, soo~ Smile
I totally believe you. Its been a great read. Can't wait to keep reading.
Many people wish to speak for Ra. This is because Ra is seen as trustworthy. Some would seek to misplace that trust for personal gain.

It is well to keep in mind the prerequisite circumstances of the Ra contact, and the tremendous effort needed to produce the Law of One material. It required 3 incarnate entities, 2 of which being wanderers from Ra social memory complex. It required preincarnational planning by those 3 entities and many more discarnate entities. Once Carla, Jim, and Don were born and grown and in a position to make the contact, it required cooperation and teamwork from those 3 entities and the many discarnate entities. It required absolute purity (ALL ego aside) to maintain the tuning of the contact day to day.

It is also pertinent to maintain the distinction between communication that is coming from the veiled 3rd density egoic mind, and communication that is coming directly from the 6th density higher self through the subconscious mind.

We should not take the words of anyone who comes along and claims to be speaking for Ra at face value. What begins as simple suspension of disbelief progresses to harmless entertainment and before you know it, confusion and disinformation gains credibility.
Quote:Some would seek to misplace that trust for personal gain.

I don't know what you are talking about here. What does this have to do with my thread?

Quote:First a disclaimer. I do not intend to present the following as being "the truth". This is however an attempt to accurately relay to you events that happened to me, along with my subjective interpretation on their meaning and purpose. I'll post the full story in a few parts

Are you really insinuating that I am trying to make some "coin" on the back of the Ra Material?
Did you perhaps post in the wrong thread by mistake?
Ashim,
I find you so courageous... lol I would have turned around somehow at the several 666 license plates, if turning around was a possible escape. Please do not stop meditating a bit before embarking on your car !! Please !! Wink
Hey Ashim, when's the next chapter coming out sir?
I guess those who think it is not possible to contact those of Ra simply never attempted to? Or never reached a state in which they feel they would have been able to discern?

I personally did have a few chats with them. There was one episode where I had a deep communion with them in which their compassion for my being left me in tears and made me block their light as it felt like it was tearing me apart and bringing too many things out of my unconscious.

I think it's pointless to seek to define absolutes when everything here is about relativity.
I cannot verify the truth content of this, and I surely don't want to say this is the case for anyone here, but this text might be interesting to read (at least the summary on the bottom of the start page), especially as the text has been written with the Ra contact in mind: When Negative Entities Are the Source of Channeled Information

-`ღ´-
I'm still not convinced the Ra Material is as 'pure' as some seem to believe, so I find this experience interesting and there are certain parallels to what I have perceived in certain of my own experiences.
(02-07-2017, 04:34 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still not convinced the Ra Material is as 'pure' as some seem to believe, so I find this experience interesting and there are certain parallels to what I have perceived in certain of my own experiences.

If the hidden hand material is to be believed then it is not pure. I think the pathological, hyper intelligent, so called Lucifer soul group dude who conducted that dialogue put it at 85-90% accurate. He was accused of plagiarising the Law of One material though by one of the Above Top Secret members. A more astute and critical comment if you ask me.
I'm personally always skeptical when someone channels Ra because Carla was CONSTANTLY in danger of being "duped" by the 5th density entity who mimicked Ra. When she was conscious channeling Q'uo once, and desired to contact Ra, that was one time the entity almost got her. So, conscious channeling Ra always seemed like a bad idea to me, especially considering there are infinite other entities out there who can be contacted who will tell the same story, if you really want to channel. I always thought it was safest to just work on being a channel for my higher self.

I'm skeptical of this story because it involves a channeled entity encouraging the use of synthetic chemicals that I've only heard terrible things about and have seen terrible things happen to people who take them regularly.

But I still look forward to hearing the rest of the story. Smile
"Is that something you read about on the internet or do you have personal experience of this?"

This is one of the best questions that I have seen asked on internet forums because it attempts to draw a distinction between hearsay and something at least approaching fact, that has at it's core an element of original experience. I probably spent the better part of 6 years sifting through the former, reading anything that I felt I had been "lead to" or that "resonated", ranging from alleged whistle-blower testimony to anonymous and sometimes vague and ambiguous works. I see this as the acquisition of a knowledge base, albeit one with intuition acting as a sort of filter. Now we all know the power of the imagination and how we will often fill the gaps in knowledge with a fantasy constructed by our own biases and preferences but  I found that suspension of judgement was a useful tool. If I had decided to read a particular source then I would try to tame any gut reaction of disbelief, at least until I had finished digesting the material that I had set out to cover. Many folks struggle initially with the Ra material, with it's language and style , but do discover eventually that perseverance is rewarded with great insight and a new, broader world view. 

This new source of information however, the cosmic internet received by the fine tuning of the bodies own crystal radio, the pineal gland, would open up a whole new chapter on the subject of research and link a myriad of hitherto unrelated pieces of information. My world was about to change irreversibly and become a much, much more complicated and dangerous place. The following revelations were made clear to me by my spiritual guidance team and were to form the basis of a mission that would have a direct influence on the coming Harvest and define my remaining days on this planet earth. There was no going back now.

Nibiru and the end of 3rd density.

The Sumerians were right. This was not a wild conspiracy theory dreamt up by a bunch of new-agers on a DMT trip, but was very real and formed the core of the secret governments contingency planning for the end of earth's 3rd density and the creation of the New World. They had been tracking Nibiru's cold golden sphere for decades with the Vatican's own LUCIFER infra red telescope located on Mount Graham in Arizona and had built a staggering network of subterranean cities in preparation for the time of the new exodus, known to the initiated as operation BLACK SWAN. Even NASA had publicly admitted the existence of a "large object in a roughly circular orbit" around our sun.   
The world elite had bought their tickets and were about to board the train, certain to escape the "inconveniences" of any earth changes and become the new breed for a new age.
The thought never crossed their minds for a single moment that this could be a deception of truly biblical proportions.
A Luciferian deception.
Something had to be done. Although I was no admirer of the type of individual prepared to save it's own skin whilst casually watching  the remainder of humanity being scorched off the surface of the planet, I could not willingly allow them to walk into a trap, a mass slaughter. It was of course my intention, my mission and purpose here to maximize the Positive Harvest and my cause would indeed be helped by reducing the negative one.
So what was about to go down? How was this deception going to happen? 
There was to be no Utopia for the chosen ones among the privileged and super-wealthy. They were being set up for a fall.
Denver International Airport was the arranged collection point for BLACK SWAN, the date set to coincide with the passing of comet Elenin, deemed by the leadership to mark the beginning of the New World Order. Elenin's passing was predicted to trigger a global catastrophe, the outcome of which no one on the planet's surface was to survive. The "doomsday" event.
Only the very observant would have been able to read the signs, the warnings placed in front of them and been able to act in time to save themselves and their families from their impending horrible deaths.
Visitors are greeted at the gates of the airport by a huge 30 foot tall statue of a demonic stallion, eyes glowing red.
The "Pale Horse of the Apocalypse".

Quote:“And I looked, and behold a pale horse;
and his name that sat on him was
Death, and Hell followed with him. And
power was given unto them over the
fourth part of the earth, to kill with
sword, and with hunger, and with
death, and with the beasts of the earth”.

-Revelation 6:7-8

I had almost run out of time. The deadline was fast approaching so I sent out my warning to the Family and hoped that as many as possible could avoid this terrible fate.

To be continued..

(02-03-2017, 05:22 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]"I am Peter Luke of the soul group Lucifer. It is nice to make contact with you Ashim. We have been waiting for you."

Peter Luke sounds like an incarnate name (first and surname) - have you ever tried to look him up, maybe in your home town? The name shouldn't be too frequent in Germany, as it doesn't sound like a German name? Wouldn't surprise me, if you found someone of this name...

-`ღ´-
To me the energy from peter Luke points in the direction of the bible. Peter and luke
Quote:I was intrigued by the sudden rise in popularity of synthetic cannabinoids.

Due to loopholes in the law a whole range of chemicals that mimic the effects of the active compounds in natural cannabis were becoming widely available. These novel drugs with names like JWH-018, CP-47 and the mind blowing APICA (SDB-001, 2NE1) could be ordered legally under the guise of being 'research chemicals'. My understanding from one of my guides, an entity named Ra-Sha to be precise, was that I could, under controlled circumstances and by exercising caution, use this method in order to essentially "blow open" the upper energy centers. This would be necessary in my case in order to initiate what I came to understand as "DNA re-coding", a process that re-connects to our existing double helix a further 10 ethereal strands of DNA in order to achieve multidimensional consciousness.

Quote:"Professor John W. Huffman, who first synthesised many of the cannabinoids used in synthetic cannabis mimics, is quoted as saying:
"People who use it are idiots.[13] You don't know what it's going to do to you."[25]

A user who consumed 3 g of Spice Gold every day for several months showed withdrawal symptoms, similar to those associated with withdrawing from the use of narcotics. Doctors treating the user also noted that his use of the product showed signs associated with addiction.[26]
One case has been reported wherein a user, who had previously suffered from cannabis-induced recurrent psychotic episodes, suffered reactivation of his symptoms after using Spice.
Psychiatrists treating him have suggested that the lack of an antipsychotic chemical, similar to cannabidiol found in natural cannabis, may make synthetic cannabinoid products more likely to induce psychosis than natural cannabis.[27]
Studies are currently available which suggest an association between synthetic cannabinoids and psychosis.[28]

The use of synthetic cannabinoids can be associated with psychosis and physicians are beginning to investigate possible use of synthetic cannabinoids in patients with inexplicable psychotic symptoms.
In contrast to most other recreational drugs, the dramatic psychotic state induced by use of synthetic cannabinoids has been reported, in multiple cases, to persist for several weeks, and in one case for seven months, after complete cessation of drug use.[29]
Individuals with risk factors for psychotic disorders are often counseled against using synthetic cannabinoids.[30]
"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids

This combined with the cautions from Aaron, Nia, Coordinate_Apotheosis, and Jade advises readers here, to apply strong discernment while reading Ashim's 'Personal Experience of "Mind Control".

That this supposed contact with Ra involves an entity identifying itself as from "the soul group Lucifer"
adds further cause for the strongest discernment to be applied.

And lastly; as these forums are based around the thorough documentation of contact with Ra
- through a triangulated interface of 3 sober people; 3 adepts who attended scrupulously to the spiritual 'hygiene', and protective prerequisites needed to achieve verifiable contact with Ra;
it's verging (imo) on an insult to Bring4th that this story is being given serious consideration by some respondents to this thread.

I'm sincerely sorry that this will seem insulting to you Ashim;
but it's basic logic, given what's known about synthetic cannabinoids,

and the rigorous spiritual protocols of contact with Ra that are well documented here on the forum and in the material this forum is based on.

Heart
Quote:Now 79 years old and retired, John W Huffman enjoys a quiet lifestyle in the mountains of North Carolina, with his wife, a university professor. He’s quick to laughter, self-deprecating at every turn, and he retains the sharp, analytical mind that helped him excel in a long and distinguished career as a research scientist.

Huffman invented or co-invented more than 450 chemical compounds that mimic the effects of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive substance in marijuana. The compounds – which bear his initials – are the key ingredients in marijuana alternatives such as Kronic, K2 and Spice. Huffman, however, calls these compounds flat out dangerous.

“It’s like playing Russian roulette,” he says of people smoking Kronic, “because you just don’t know what’s going to happen.”

He also doesn’t hide his contempt for the people who seek to make a profit from the likes of Kronic.

“There are people on this earth who will do anything to make money, no matter what harm it does to other people,” he says. “These people are morally off base, completely.”

“These people, they know it is known that these things are harmful. These people are just like drug pushers who push cocaine and crystal meth and all the other nasty compounds.”

Huffman, who, in July, retired from his job as a professor of organic chemistry at South Carolina’s Clemson University and holds a PhD from Harvard, has been one of the few informed voices speaking out against the dangers of what are still largely unknown quantities. Only a small number of cannabinoid experts have stepped forward to educate the public on the ramifications of using the drugs.

That’s partly because there are few people qualified to speak about synthetic cannabinoids and little money to fund their work. In the US, Huffman is one of only “four or five” chemists who have made the compounds – three of whom are over 70 years old.

Huffman, who trained under Nobel Prize-winning chemist Professor Robert Burns Woodward, got involved in cannabinoid research in 1984, when he was funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) to synthesise THC carboxylic acid, which was used as a standard for checking marijuana use. At the time, the institute was paying US$50,000 a gram.

Later, at a meeting of the American Chemical Society, Huffman learned that NIDA wouldn’t fund synthetic organic chemistry – it would only fund drug development and receptor interactions (i.e. how compounds react with particular receptors in the brain). He had no experience in either field, but thought receptor interactions sounded more fun than drug development, and so, after three attempts, he managed to renew his grant. He became so interested in cannabinoid receptors that he worked in the field continuously until July this year.

Huffman’s research ultimately led to the development of more than 450 chemical compounds that “mimic THC and then some”. One of the most potent and easiest to make is JWH-018, which is 10 times as potent as THC and is the key ingredient in Kronic.

“If you just look at the affinity for the receptor, this stuff is about 10 times as potent for the CB1 receptor as THC,” says Huffman. The brain’s CB1 receptor is linked to the central nervous system. In other words, JWH-018 is likely to be much more effective at getting you ‘high’ than plain old THC.

You’ve heard all the horror stories. An 18-year-old Christchurch man collapsed after smoking Kronic, vomiting and drifting in and out of consciousness as he convulsed and screamed for water. Emergency departments report kids as young as 15 suffering from severe Kronic-related side effects, including anxiety, increased heart rate and seizures. In the US, there have been reports of suicidal feelings, chest pains and hallucinations after smoking Kronic-like drugs. In July, a 14-year-old Hutt Valley High School student was suspended after being caught dealing Kronic at school.

“These aren’t just horror stories that have been plucked out of the air to alarm the innocent public,” says Dr Leo Schep, a toxicologist at Otago University’s National Poisons Centre and one of New Zealand’s leading cannabinoid experts. “They do occur.”

Schep says the most common effect is increased heart rate and agitation, coupled with anxiety.

“The psychoses are a not unfamiliar clinical presentation, as is paranoia,” he adds. “It’s not everyone, but any emergency department will see them. It’s not one that comes up every 2 years – one will come up every week.”

Just like the US, New Zealand is short on hard data proving the harm that can be caused by synthetic cannabinoids. Crown research institute Environment Science & Research (ESR), however, has been doing its best to educate the public. In July, it issued a press release that effectively served as a catch-all “this is what we know” information package about the compounds.

ESR pointed out that synthetic cannabinoids were developed in the last 15 years, there is very little scientific and medical knowledge about their wider effects (for example, for chronic use or in vulnerable populations, such as pregnant users) and that there’s virtually no knowledge about the effects of the compounds when mixed with other chemicals.

“We know the acute clinical effects, we don’t know the chronic effects,” says Schep. “There’s just nothing out there because it’s so new. It’s gone straight from a lab to the streets.”

Synthetic cannabinoids have been banned in many countries and in numerous states in the US. In early August this year, New Zealand’s Parliament passed legislation banning their sale for 12 months while, according to Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne, the government “works on a complete overhaul of the Misuse of Drugs Act”.

The ban extends to 43 known synthetic cannabinoid products, and Dunne says if manufacturers try to substitute these with other products, “they will be banned as well”.

Huffman agrees the compounds should be illegal to sell. He also says, however, that New Zealand should consider legalising marijuana as a way to counter the problems with synthetic cannabis. “The synthetics are harmful, they’re dangerous,” he says, “and marijuana is not really dangerous.” He has a doctor friend in California who was unaware of the synthetic compounds because in his state it’s so easy to get marijuana (medical marijuana is legal in California). “That’s what made me come to the conclusion that legalising marijuana is probably the best thing we could do – and tax it, so the government could make more money.”

A confession. I’ve smoked Kronic. I’ve lived away from New Zealand for 6 years, but when I returned to visit last summer, a friend brought some Kronic along to a party. It was New Year’s Eve, and we were camping by a fire. I’d never heard of the stuff, but my friend said it was legal and very effective. He had bought it from his local video store in Dunedin and was smoking it frequently as a legal alternative to marijuana. He’s a law student.

We got a couple of other friends together and hot-boxed a car. I was shocked at how quickly the stuff acted and needed no more than a couple of drags to last me for the whole night. Because I knew nothing about this drug, and it was available for sale at the dairy. I didn’t even stop to consider that it might be more harmful than weed. My past experiences with synthetics – party pills, for instance – were pretty disappointing. Kronic, it seemed, was just as strong as the real thing. My friend was happy that it was available legally and for about the same price as pot. It had become his new habit.

I didn’t suffer any negative consequences that night or the next morning, but knowing what I do now, I won’t be touching the stuff again. I wonder how many others are in the same position.

For his part, Huffman knows enough about the drugs to say bluntly: “These are dangerous compounds and should not be used.”

As a kind of unwilling figurehead for these synthetic compounds, he has had more than his fair share of feedback. He’s had a few people blame him for the development of the drugs – including in an unpleasant interview on Russian TV – but he’s actually had more people thank him for it. Wannabe manufacturers often email him expressing their admiration and asking for advice. He doesn’t answer them. The emails that make him most sad, however, are from parents whose teenage sons or daughters have used the drugs and suffered severe psychological problems.

“I never had a really good response to any of those,” he says. “There was one email I got from a woman whose nephew had smoked K2 or Spice and committed suicide. They are really, really nasty compounds.”

Huffman is a little bit put out that his name and reputation are associated with the development of these compounds, but he doesn’t lie awake at night worrying about it.

“The people I know and respect in the field know what I’ve done.”

His real success, he reckons, is in the graduate and postdoctoral students he has trained.

Meanwhile, having his very initials on the compounds that give these new, harmful drugs their kick has gone on for too long to get to him any more. He’s moved on and is enjoying his retirement.

“It’s mildly irritating,” he says of the ‘JWH’ association, “but at least I have a chance to be infamous for something.”
http://www.drugfoundation.org.nz/matters...n-roulette
(02-06-2017, 07:34 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim,
I find you so courageous... lol  I would have turned around somehow at the several 666 license plates,  if turning around was a possible escape.  Please do not stop meditating a bit before embarking on your car !!  Please !!  Wink

I've seen 444 and 888 license plates. 444 means angels are around you. And 888 means completion.
(02-09-2017, 12:07 AM)SMC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sincerely sorry that this will seem insulting to you Ashim;

Is that something you read on the internet or do you have personal experience of this?
[quote='SMC' pid='221443' dateline='1486613260']
[quote]
I was intrigued by the sudden rise in popularity of synthetic cannabinoids.

[/quote]

[quote]
"Professor John W. Huffman, who first synthesised many of the cannabinoids used in synthetic cannabis mimics, is quoted as saying:
"People who use it are idiots.[13] You don't know what it's going to do to you."[25]

A user who consumed 3 g of Spice Gold every day for several months showed withdrawal symptoms, similar to those associated with withdrawing from the use of narcotics. Doctors treating the user also noted that his use of the product showed signs associated with addiction.[26]
One case has been reported wherein a user, who had previously suffered from cannabis-induced recurrent psychotic episodes, suffered reactivation of his symptoms after using Spice.
Psychiatrists treating him have suggested that the lack of an antipsychotic chemical, similar to cannabidiol found in natural cannabis, may make synthetic cannabinoid products more likely to induce psychosis than natural cannabis.[27]
Studies are currently available which suggest an association between synthetic cannabinoids and psychosis.[28]

The use of synthetic cannabinoids can be associated with psychosis and physicians are beginning to investigate possible use of synthetic cannabinoids in patients with inexplicable psychotic symptoms.
In contrast to most other recreational drugs, the dramatic psychotic state induced by use of synthetic cannabinoids has been reported, in multiple cases, to persist for several weeks, and in one case for seven months, after complete cessation of drug use.[29]
Individuals with risk factors for psychotic disorders are often counseled against using synthetic cannabinoids.[30]
"
[/quote]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids

This combined with the cautions from Aaron, Nia, Coordinate_Apotheosis, and Jade advises readers here, to apply strong discernment while reading Ashim's 'Personal Experience of "Mind Control".

That this supposed contact with Ra involves an entity identifying itself as from "the soul group Lucifer"
adds further cause for the strongest discernment to be applied.

And lastly; as these forums are based around the thorough documentation of contact with Ra
- through a triangulated interface of 3 sober people; 3 adepts who attended scrupulously to the spiritual 'hygiene', and protective prerequisites needed to achieve verifiable contact with Ra;
it's verging (imo) on an insult to Bring4th that this story is being given serious consideration by some respondents to this thread.

I'm sincerely sorry that this will seem insulting to you Ashim;

[u]and the rigorous spiritual protocols o

Please As him continue
Just to clarify, when I said I totally believe you. I meant that I believed in his experiences,and with that being said, and experiences are subjective to the entity. So what I am saying basically, is that it is unimportant if he did/is having actual contact with 'Ra', to me. I just enjoy the story, and most definitely believe he is having profound experiences This is a better interpretation of how I feel towards this story. Also dont get so upset, it is each entities own right to discern truth from distortion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4