Bring4th

Full Version: Adventure Time made an episode that directly parallels Bashar's alien hybrid children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

It's very strange.

I think the alien hybrid children idea is very strange, as well. But I don't know much about it. Anyone here read up on the Greys?
Actually, interesting story about that.

I have been heavily researching alien abductions as of late, and just happen to turn on the TV to this episode of adventure time. Trippy reflection, but I'm getting used to living in a trippy reality that reflects my every thought.

But this one was just too perfect, haha.

Gotta love those winks from the universe. Smile
(02-04-2017, 01:13 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I have been heavily researching alien abductions as of late, and just happen to turn on the TV to this episode of adventure time.

Ha! Woow! Do you know anything specifically about the Greys? Was your research in that area part of the connection?

As an aside, do you find it detracts from the synchronicity to stop and go, "HA! Whoa! No way!!!" And sit and marvel at how amazing it was that it happened? (like how Terence Mckenna said "Don't give in to astonishment!") I'm sure that reaction starts happening less and less as it becomes more normal and incorporated in your life
(02-04-2017, 03:01 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Woow! Do you know anything specifically about the Greys? Was your research in that area part of the connection?

Since 95% of abductions are by gray aliens, the answer is an affirmative. I do know some things about the grays, but that is an extremely deep rabbit hole. It's like knowing some specific things about the human race. It is a lot to take in. Is there something you are specifically and particularly curious about?

(02-04-2017, 03:01 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]As an aside, do you find it detracts from the synchronicity to stop and go, "HA! Whoa! No way!!!" And sit and marvel at how amazing it was that it happened? (like how Terence Mckenna said "Don't give in to astonishment!") I'm sure that reaction starts happening less and less as it becomes more normal and incorporated in your life

You know, you would think you would reach a point where it becomes 'old hat' but I haven't reached that point. The only thing I can compare it to is a sexual orgasm. Sure, maybe you have had hundreds before and you know what to expect, but it doesn't mean it is any less spectacular, haha. I apologize if that is not an appropriate analogy, but it is the closest one my mind complex could register.
(02-04-2017, 11:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You know, you would think you would reach a point where it becomes 'old hat' but I haven't reached that point. The only thing I can compare it to is a sexual orgasm. Sure, maybe you have had hundreds before and you know what to expect, but it doesn't mean it is any less spectacular, haha. I apologize if that is not an appropriate analogy, but it is the closest one my mind complex could register.

Haha! no that works, makes sense. I'm just imagining how ineffective the synchronicity would be if you were so overcome with incredulity that you didn't have any focus left to take in the meaning behind it Smile like continuing the orgasm metaphor, how do you learn from it if all you know during is how good it felt. Maybe afterwards in both synchronicity and orgasm you are stimulated to pursue measures that would increase both their frequency of involvement in your life and the depth of their profoundness.

(02-04-2017, 11:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Since 95% of abductions are by gray aliens, the answer is an affirmative. I do know some things about the grays, but that is an extremely deep rabbit hole. It's like knowing some specific things about the human race. It is a lot to take in. Is there something you are specifically and particularly curious about?

Well since I'm pretty inexperienced in this area, I'll ask this: what about the 'Greys' or about grey aliens in general has been in your mind as of late? What have you been pondering and musing over recently with regards to grey aliens.

Are the Greys one race of aliens? Or are many alien species orbiting earth grey. Of these, how many are service-to-self, service-to-others?

What's the deal with the whole alien hybrid children idea? Bashar made it seem like within the decade we'll be shaking hands with our interdimensional alien genetically mutated children. Also I may start another Bashar thread because what's the deal with recent Bashar? Lots of separation and closed communication on that end. Bashar communications youtube channel is shut down. Due to the recently mentioned closed communication and separated practices.
(02-05-2017, 01:44 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Haha! no that works, makes sense. I'm just imagining how ineffective the synchronicity would be if you were so overcome with incredulity that you didn't have any focus left to take in the meaning behind it  Smile like continuing the orgasm metaphor, how do you learn from it if all you know during is how good it felt. Maybe afterwards in both synchronicity and orgasm you are stimulated to pursue measures that would increase both their frequency of involvement in your life and the depth of their profoundness.

I actually think there is not that much to be learned from it in the most basic sense. In fact, I think people will often read way too much into synchronicities. Manifestation is a 100% automated and natural process of the universe. Any vibrational activation by attention will eventually result in these kind of experiences as surely as if you keep turning a radio dial you will eventually pass through all the frequencies. The depth of their profoundness, or their horrificness, is a function of what station you tune to. A mysterious feeling will manifest mysterious events -- a profound feeling will generate profound events. It is always just a function of where we turn and hold our deepest attention at. If you can hold your attention in a never ending strata of wonder and mystery, the universe can give you a never ending supply of it. The manifest world is always just a reflection of the emotional journey.

(02-05-2017, 01:44 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Well since I'm pretty inexperienced in this area, I'll ask this: what about the 'Greys' or about grey aliens in general has been in your mind as of late? What have you been pondering and musing over recently with regards to grey aliens.

Are the Greys one race of aliens? Or are many alien species orbiting earth grey. Of these, how many are service-to-self, service-to-others?

I don't know how many species of gray alien there are, but there is definitely more than one. The two most commonly reported are the small greys, and the tall greys. The rumor is that they originate from Zeta Reticuli (in 4th density). It is possible that the small 4 foot tall ones are actually a kind of bio android, with a mixture of integrated circuits and biological material in their brains. The gray civilization comprises a large chunk of the Orion federation (along with a few other groups), so most of them are polarized service to self (but that's not to say there are no STO grays). The little ones are more like drones, that appear to carry out mostly mechanical or routine procedures for the taller grays, who are far more conscious and intelligent. The smaller ones appear to deal easier with our 3rd density environment than the taller ones, but neither of their body structures do well in our heavy gravity environment (you may have noticed they are somewhat top heavy). Some of that stress is mitigated by their telekinetic abilities as well as their mastery over anti gravity technology.

(02-05-2017, 01:44 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What's the deal with the whole alien hybrid children idea? Bashar made it seem like within the decade we'll be shaking hands with our interdimensional alien genetically mutated children. Also I may start another Bashar thread because what's the deal with recent Bashar? Lots of separation and closed communication on that end. Bashar communications youtube channel is shut down. Due to the recently mentioned closed communication and separated practices.

That is a whole other can of worms, and I don't completely understand it, but I can tell you it has been going on since at least the 1930's (for the grays, but other beings have been messing with our DNA for thousands of years as Ra told us). The experimentation on the Jews and the attempt to create a master race was a direct result of the interaction with the gray aliens with Adolf Hitler (who made many of the same agreements with the ET's that the United States government has, much to our detriment). Essentially, to make a LONG story short, the attempt to create a hybrid mixture of human and gray has something to do with a kind of loophole in the laws of non-interference that the confederation operates under which basically says something to the effect that if human genetic material is integrated into their genome it would give them a legitimate stake in the Earth. Genetic material is important when it comes to incarnation because not all souls can incarnate in the same bodies. Or rather, it would be more accurate to say, for a soul to incarnate in a particular body and retain the full functionality of its soul pattern the genetics must be precisely calibrated, and this is especially true for a 4th density being. So essentially, they are attempting to hybridize humans in an attempt to get a foothold on the earth and subjugate us. They actually track certain genetic lineages and if someone is a regular abductee there is a good possibility their children will be too. Why hybridization is even allowed and is not seen as infringement (which would warrant action by the confederation), I don't completely understand, but I suspect it has to do with something similar to possession, in that over a large period of time, enough subtle detuning occurs that they can get 'permission' in some form to abduct a given being, and mess with its genetics. Blending the two genomes in a satisfactory manner is not a straightforward affair, and there are far more complexities to it than I could possibly ever understand.

There are probably a host of other reasons and purposes that I'm unaware of. At the end of the day it is like rodents trying to understand humans. Its way out of our league.