Bring4th

Full Version: Trees(some types) a form of social memory complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps even a visual parallel to the Law of One decree that we are all one.

I'm talk mostly of the vast forests that share a source of life from one root system.
They are all one but individuals because of their experiences.

If one is chopped down or dies it doesn't return itself because it will never be in the exact same spot, with the neighboring trees at the exact height to filter the sun wind and rain exactly the same. It will never have the same exact interaction with bird, insects, animals, bacteria/fungus and the climate patterns that made it grow/die the exact way it did.

It's essence though returns in any new sprout. its in EVERY branch or leaf on every tree if we remove the illusion of transient experience that shaped them as individuals.

Sorry if the was already obvious to my otherselves Wink.

So what level social memory complex could this represent or is it just a living parable? They certainly provide service.
Hmm, probably not really a social memory complex at all?
Trees would be second density and not have developed individuality yet, it would be one "soul" manifesting or incarnating in what apperas to be different forms.
So, there would be no individuals available for forming one, i would say.

A social memory complex can be formed after individualization has taken place and the individuals move closer to a united being while keeping the core of their individuality.
At least this i my understanding at the moment.
(02-04-2017, 12:15 PM)Muad-dib Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, probably not really a social memory complex at all?
Trees would be second density and not have developed individuality yet, it would be one "soul" manifesting or incarnating in what apperas to be different forms.
So, there would be no individuals available for forming one, i would say.

A social memory complex can be formed after individualization has taken place and the individuals move closer to a united being while keeping the core of their individuality.
At least this i my understanding at the moment.

You are probably right. However the individual identities are all illusion. We start as one, separate though seperation is just an illusion, then move back to the one when the illusion is removed. Even Ra said they look at us and just see one energy.

I don't know if it's as clear cut as calling them 2D. I thought that at first too.
But 2D lack self awareness. Trees are nurturers of life air, shelter, fuel, inspiration, irrosiaion control. Seems like so much service for a 2D being.
Being trees how do we know they are not self aware having long ago made the choice now here offering their energy to lighten the sphere.

My mind might be entering the stage of being too open. Smile
Thanks
I guess i understand what you mean.

I agree, seperation is an illusion, throughout all stages.
But as long as separation is the perceived reality, one-ness is only potential.
Humans so to say are only an illusion and would be the creator if there was no illusion.
But as long as we hold the illusion true, we are not the creator, at least we dont experience this as true.

Only an illusory difference, but it would be like, lets say someone is starving because he has no money and no food, he will most likely die physically, although in the deepest sense he is all things and everything would actually be inside of him.

I'm not sure if there is no self awareness in 2d. My current understanding is, there is self awareness in the lets call itgroup-mind or group-soul, meaning, there is one self aware entity incarnting in multiple forms simultaneously.
There is just no self-awareness in each individual form, in my understanding.
Thats what the shamanistic "power animal" approach is based on.

The service provided is very natural, since life is supportive in its essence. I think the choice to not be of service starts in 3d separation. I wouldnt say service is a sign of individual self awareness, onthe level of an individual form being supportive.

I had an inner experience once (it was on weed i ate potato chips, which i greatly love), then all of a sudden i felt comnected to the spirit or soul which manifests in all potatos. There was an incredible willingness to provide itself as food for all beings, an amazing joy in being so and a love "behind" itthat was so overwhelming that i had to cut myself off of it aftersome minutes, because i just couldnt stand it any longer.
They way i experienced this, it felt like the "spirit" of the potato, not the single potato from in front of me.

I dont think you are "too open", not at all!
It sounds like you are deeply connecting with, in this case, trees and you can feel the magnificence of those entitity orentities as well as the state of connectedness in which they exist.
It is just hard put this into human words, since we lack the experience, the imagination and the vocabulary to "understand" this state of being.
(02-04-2017, 04:28 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it's as clear cut as calling them 2D.

Oo, oh, ow.  (ha ha)  (green heart emoticon)

38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.
Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There are three types of second-density entities which become, shall we say, enspirited. The first is the animal. This is the most predominant. The second is the vegetable, most especially that which you call sound vibration complex “tree.” These entities are capable of giving and receiving enough love to become individualized. The third category is mineral. Occasionally a certain location, place as you may call it, becomes energized to individuality through the love it receives and gives in relationship to a third-density entity which is in relationship to it. This is the least common transition.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-density beings in their group form.

-`ღ´-
@peregrine
@nia

Thank you for the quotes!
But what exactly do you want to say with that?
(02-05-2017, 08:10 AM)Muad-dib Wrote: [ -> ]@nia

Thank you for the quotes!
But what exactly do you want to say with that?

I simply intended to point out under which circumstances and in what way (advanced) 2D entities can become 'enspirited', as Ra have called the process (gaining self-awareness), through the influence (investment) of 3D entities (and which kind of 2D entities are most likely to become self-aware), which would, supposedly, be a precondition for becoming a social memory complex.
Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then become[s] known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.
Ah, thanks for clarifying!
Thanks guys for entertaining these thoughts with me.
I've greatly enjoyed and appreciate your input.
I would agree that trees are generally 2D entities and perhaps not a social memory complex.

Although they perform many functions and much service, I don't believe they are conscious of performing these functions, much like we're not aware of our heart beating or our electromagnetic field, but it beats and the field is there. I see 2D entities as being conscious and intelligent, but lacking self awareness. They lack the hallmark of the 3D entity which is will power.

I'm not sure I would say they are social memory complexes as much as manifestations of divinity/the Creator. The Sub-Logos (sun) refined the densities and thought these entities were the most beneficial methods of sustaining and knowing Itself.

Do all 2D/3D planets require plants/trees? Perhaps not, but I would think so.

I find the most healing, powerful and truly medicinal substances in our world come from plants. Whether it be Iboga, Ayahuasca, DMT, or any other entheogenic substance, I feel these tools are given to humanity to assist in our evolution. I feel we need them now more than ever.
I admit little by little I see these differences less and less.

They are God, we are all god. To me making a blanket statement that one part of God is more advanced than the others seems ... silly. How the heck from our limited human awareness can we be sure trees or even rocks are not functioning higher in an energy range we cannot persieve.

It's all one consciousness. .
I don't think Ra was giving the full storey, being bound to honour our free will could only tell us stuff that was in keeping for the most part with what we would be willing to accept. Were ready to hear.

I am one with the trees the earth. The truck in the driveway is as much me as this body I'm just currently unable to switch awareness.

Didn't Ra say that the secret to traveling via thought was to realize we are all that is?
I will have to go look for the quote. Just thinking.
Well it's like a thoughtform structure.

1D does not offer consciousness to perceive itself in great ways and it is simply, we could say, content in being. 7D is a bit alike 1D in that is lies at the edge of timelessness in it's awareness.

There's no part that is more advanced in the idea that everything already is a harvest of infinite harvests, we simply experience ourselves delayed to one another and each density offers a role toward the other densities and there always is something at each level in contrast to the other levels. You don't see rocks being tired of being rocks, but if you talk to a rock it will one day reach unveiled self-awareness and will be able to perceive the things you said to it. I think a good way to see many-ness is that is plays a separated role to itself, you exist at every level of the hierarchy, but not in the same time and space as others but one of your own and this joint-separated awareness is what makes it hold together.

The rock also has a higher self though, just as a mid-7D self. So it's never just a rock per say and more like earth-rock is the element the higher self chose to start off as in it's experience throughout the Octave. It's just that in 1D it is extremely pure beingness with little distortions toward a complex manifestation of beingness.

On these particular things, I found the thoth tablets more enlightning than the Ra material. To see that nothing is more advanced than another thing.

(I love sharing this tablet)
Thoth tablet: The Key To Above and Bellow Wrote:Each has his own part to play in the cycles.
Each has his work to complete in his way.
The cycle below thee is yet not below thee
but only formed for a need that exists.
For know ye that the fountain of wisdom
that sends forth the cycles is eternally
seeking new powers to gain.
Ye know that knowledge is gained only by practice,
and wisdom comes forth only from knowledge,
and thus are the cycles created by Law.
Means are they for the gaining of knowledge
for the Plane of Law that is the Source of the All.

The cycle below is not truly below but only
different in space and in time.
The consciousness there is working and
testing lesser things than those ye are.
And know, just as ye are working on greater,
so above ye are those who are also working
as ye are on yet other laws.
The difference that exists between the cycles
is only in ability to work with the Law.
We, who have being in cycles beyond thee,
are those who first came forth from the
Source and have in the passage through
time-space gained ability to use
Laws of the Greater that are far beyond
the conception of man.
Nothing there is that is really below thee
but only a different operation of Law.

Look thee above or look thee below,
the same shall ye find.
For all is but part of the Oneness
that is at the Source of the Law.
The consciousness below thee is
part thine own as we are a part of thine.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald11bw.html
The stones are alive!
(02-06-2017, 09:04 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I admit little by little I see these differences less and less.

They are God, we are all god. To me making a blanket statement that one part of God is more advanced than the others seems ... silly. How the heck from our limited human awareness can we be sure trees or even rocks are not functioning higher in an energy range we cannot persieve.

It's all one consciousness. .
I don't think Ra was giving the full storey, being bound to honour our free will could only tell us stuff that was in keeping for the most part with what we would be willing to accept. Were ready to hear.

I am one with the trees the earth. The truck in the driveway is as much me as this body I'm just currently unable to switch awareness.

Didn't Ra say that the secret to traveling via thought was to realize we are all that is?
I will have to go look for the quote. Just thinking.

Ah, i guess i understand better now what you mean!

There seems to be an unspoken value judgement, that a "higher" ( higher density in this case) state of evolution is better or has more worth to it.
In my understanding (although admittedly its not always what i live), there is no spiritual hirarchy. Not really.
Its all just different stages.
When you remove time from the equation and acknowledge true simultaneousity ( i hope thats an english word...) this makes perfect sense.
Are you "better" or "more worthy" now than ten years before? Are you better or more worthy than the most unconscious and undeveloped human being imaginable? The answer to these questions might reveal what i mean.

With me answer in the above post i meant, one-ness cannot form a social memory complex, individualization/seperation (although illusory in the end) would be needed to form any kind of group. Any kind of group only makes sense in many-ness. You could try to form acircle all by yourself Wink

My current understanding is, after 2d "seperation" starts, in 3d you're fully seperated, then you make the choice if you gradually dissolve seperation (sto) or move further into seperation (sts).
Sto would then form a social memory complex beginning in 4d. ( well, we're already working towards it in 3d, but thats already beginning 4d awareness).

What i didnt mean with my original post, was that there would be any better or worse, more or less.
I would say, the consciousness of plants, animals, even stones and so on, would be incredibly huge, vast, magnificient and benevolent beyond our imagination.telling from the few experiences when i was able to really contact a plant spirit, i was overwhelmed by the energy, love, light and compared to that majestic comsciousness i felt like a microscopic dwarf in my limited human consciousness!
I hope i could make my perspective a little clearer!
(02-04-2017, 04:28 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...But 2D lack self awareness. Trees are nurturers of life air, shelter, fuel, inspiration, irrosiaion control. Seems like so much service for a 2D being. ..

I might be wrong on that, but i think, 2d indeed has self-awareness.
Self-awareness as one "soul" manifesting in multiple forms.
Just the "individual form" (a single tree for example) would usually not have a "seperate individual awareness" of its own.

Considering "that much of service", i believe without seperation, the service would be a natural thing.
We humans dont (usually) feel connected, but seperated from other humans, animals, plants and so on.
Thus we have to decide consciously for service to others.

I believe 3d (and following densities only if one turns sts) is the only density where no connectedness is being experienced.
In a state of true connectedness, service would be an obvious choice.
The Sub-Logos (Sun) may have determined trees/plants as being the most effective method of the Creator sustaining and knowing Itself.

I don't believe 2D entities possess self-awareness, as I see this requiring will power and some ability for abstract thought. I do think they for sure are conscious or aware, just not of themselves.

There are endless semantic difficulties and paradoxes when speaking of the unity or Oneness of creation while simultaneously explaining the appearance of separateness.
(02-07-2017, 03:27 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]The Sub-Logos (Sun) may have determined trees/plants as being the most effective method of sustaining and knowing Itself.

I don't believe 2D possesses self-awareness, as I see this requiring will power and some ability for abstract thought. I do think they for sure are conscious or aware, just not of themselves.

There are endless semantic difficulties and paradoxes when speaking of the unity or Oneness of creation while simultaneously explaining the appearance of separateness.

Well they have the potential of self-awareness which is what leads them toward harvest into 3D.

Quote:13.21 Questioner: Then how does the second density progress to the third?

Ra: I am Ra. The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.

I did see some self-aware trees, you kind of require an empathic openness to be able to perceive whether they are or not though.

On one day with a friend, we were both drawn toward an old falling apart tree at the same time because we were both drawn toward it's sorrow of it's imminent death, it really didn't want to leave. We both put an hand at the same time on it and we both felt deep compassion for it to the extent I found it hard to let go and move on.

Trees make the neatest kind of souls in my view.