Bring4th

Full Version: Bigger picture ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone !

First I want to say how happy I am to have discovered this forum. Very nice to find such a community.

So I have been thinking about the meaning of life since I was a teen and started as an agnostic atheist. I was very much down to earth and into science (and still am) and basically I was a materialist (when we die, all lights turn off, we cease to exist). I should also mention that I have a huge hunger for knowledge and have always managed to learn about psychology, quantum physics, story of the universe, philosophy, and pretty much everything scientific.

At age 26, I started to get interested in spirituality. Of course it had always interested me but I never gave it any credit and thought it was more about what people wanted to see than what was actually happening.

Since that time, I have been interested in ghost stories, religions, ancient teachings, NDEs testimonies, hypnosis, reincarnation, ET's related stories, etc

Today I'm 33 and still a pretty skeptical person still but from cross-checking all this information and a lot of thinking, I have so far established that:

1) there is only one 'person'. We have the illusion of many distinct people or entities but in fact there is only one 'person'. Everything is just this one 'person' interacting with himself. I guess this is the one you call the Creator. I like that name, I think it's very fitting.

2) we are here to learn and grow, become wiser.

I should add a third point which a bit more, say, personnal

3) the purpose of our life which is to learn and grow does not serve us as humans, it serves the Creator. In other words, life doesn't have a meaning from the human perspective. It has meaning from the Creator's perspective only

Of course all these points can be subject to change and I do not claim to have absolute understanding of everything or to be right.

I can't remember how, but lately I stumbled upon the Ra material and I have to say it is very much in tune with my view as it is now. I've read a lot of it and I still struggle with one thing. I cannot see the bigger picture...

I could not find a thread that would basically give a layout of the big picture. Something like: "The Creator created all of this so that he could experience himself and we start at the lowest degree of density and then blablabla. [...] Eventually at the end, this happens blablabla "

I have readabout density and what should be learned at each density level but I don't understand the concepts of graduation and harvest.

Can someone please explain the bigger picture ? As if you were trying to draw a little sketch of everything and how it works. Of course, if you think there is a thread or link where this bigger picture is depicted then just give it to me please.

Now I would like to address a (big) question that I wasn't able to find any answer to so far:

According to Ra or according to you, what is the purpose of all this (life/existence) from the creator's perspective. Is he just bored (I'm perfectly serious) ? Is he trying to solve a problem ? Is he trying to improve himself ?

It dawned on me some time ago that life/existence is meant to gather data/experience from all the different and possible perspectives. What is the use for this data (again, from the Creator's perspective, not ours) ?
(02-10-2017, 02:08 PM)Sir_Galahad Wrote: [ -> ]I could not find a thread that would basically give a layout of the big picture. Something like: "The Creator created all of this so that he could experience himself and we start at the lowest degree of density and then blablabla. [...] Eventually at the end, this happens blablabla "

I have readabout density and what should be learned at each density level but I don't understand the concepts of graduation and harvest.

Can someone please explain the bigger picture ? As if you were trying to draw a little sketch of everything and how it works. Of course, if you think there is a thread or link where this bigger picture is depicted then just give it to me please.

Now I would like to address a (big) question that I wasn't able to find any answer to so far:

According to Ra or according to you, what is the purpose of all this (life/existence) from the creator's perspective. Is he just bored (I'm perfectly serious) ? Is he trying to solve a problem ? Is he trying to improve himself ?

It dawned on me some time ago that life/existence is meant to gather data/experience from all the different and possible perspectives. What is the use for this data ?

Hi Galahad!  I actually had a similar journey to you, coming into spirituality from a place of agnostic atheism.  Then the Cosmos bopped me on the head and let me know there's a bigger picture.

But far as that big picture goes...  The problem is, it's incredibly hard to describe because it's not linear.  Like it doesn't really have a beginning or end.  To a certain extent, as I've gathered it, the Creator brought itself into existence and that's the closest thing to a "beginning" we're likely to get.  Furthermore, due to the nature of time -largely being an illusion- it's fair to say that both the "beginning" and "end" of the Creator coexist, along with everything inbetween.  

Basically as I understand it, the Creator "simply" is all possible states, simultaneously.  Along with whatever form of consciousness manages to arise from that.

Then just to make things more fun, there are the couple very brief comments Ra makes about the "light-bringers from the octave above our own." And of course, the thing is:  If the Octave already is all that is and the unified consciousness inhabiting it, what in the world would an Octave "above" it be?  It doesn't help that Ra says it's as much a mystery to him as to us.  Personally, I think it suggests that there are a multitude of Creators out there and that, in human terms, God has a peer group.  And presumably our Creator's quests to investigate\perfect itself are somehow related to whatever the Creator-as-singular-entity is doing in its own Octave.

Because that, more or less, seems to be what the Creator is doing.  At a few points, Ra describes the motivations of the sub-creator Logoi responsible for overseeing the creation of life forms more like us, as vehicles for the Creator to experience.  They seek to give the Creator a "quality and variety of experience of Itself."  Although the extent to which they know this for certain, versus guessing at the Creator's needs, is another good question.  Either way, it seems like the end goal is for the Creator to ultimately have experience of literally every potential within itself.

(While far from fully inclusive this search seems to get a lot of good answers regarding the sub-logoi's various experiments.)

Or, as Bill Hicks quite succinctly put it: "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.  Now here's Tom with the Weather."

Smile
Aha dude, I can't believe it !

I'm really happy you replied to my thread because I have been reading the forum here and there and always liked your replies very much. I felt a kind of connection with you, as if we had a similar perspective. Your replies were very informative and I liked the way they were layed out.

I though that it would be so great if you happened to reply to my thred and that if you did not, I would email you so that you do.

Ok enough grovelling ! ^^

I resonate very much with you when you say there is no beginning or end, that there is no time and a matter of 'all possible states' (what i meant to say with "gather data/experience from all the different and possible perspectives")

Can you still please give me an idea of the big picture (from our perspective) regarding density, graduation and harvest (I understand density but wasn't able to find information about graduation or harvest) ?

Ok I need a bit of time to read all those links and process the information but probably what you are telling me is that there is no answer as to the 'why' from the Creator's perspective and we do not know what is at stake.

Btw I would like to mention that to me the Ra's material is the perspective of 'someone' much wiser than us but who is limited still in his understanding of things. They are the words from someone who knows much but not everything and could be wrong about a few things. Is this the way it's usually regarded ?
Thanks for the kind words! Smile

(02-10-2017, 03:02 PM)Sir_Galahad Wrote: [ -> ]Can you still please give me an idea of the big picture regarding density, graduation and harvest (I understand density but wasn't able to find information about graduation or harvest) ?

Not entirely sure what you mean about big picture here...  In very rough terms, graduation\harvest could be compared to grades in school, except in this case, "graduation" means having the capability to access higher dimensions, so to speak.  But the comparison holds in so far as, for example, one simply must understand algebra to be able to learn calculus.   Likewise, one must learn lessons of self-awareness and of love (either for others or self) in 3rd Density to be able to access the 4th Density realms.

I'm hazy on the metaphysics of all this; Ra never went into that much detail and was very esoteric when he did.  But more or less, part of the graduation process is that one's Self becomes capable of vibrating and\or projecting on energy levels that simply aren't accessible at a lower density.  

And "Harvest" is basically just a standardized system for identifying entities who have achieved the vibrational levels needed to move onto the next density and "open the door" for them all at once.  If there's some grand plan behind why this system is in place -which seems likely- Ra never discussed it.  Plus, as it's overseen by the Light-Bringers he knows little about, he may simply not know the grand plan either.

Although he does mention a couple entities who "harvested themselves" so apparently it's at least possible to graduate without being part of the official Harvest.

Quote:Btw I would like to mention that to me the Ra's material is the perspective of 'someone' much wiser than us but who is limited still in his understanding of things. They are the words from someone who knows much but not everything and could be wrong about a few things. Is this the way it's usually regarded ?

Yes, quite.  Ra himself mentions a number of times that he is simply giving his own opinions\insights\observations on these things and that we should not regard him as an infallible or all-knowing source.  (For that matter, the same would be true of any channeled entity.)

But he's still speaking from a perspective that's a lot further "up the mountain" than we have access to.
[removed]
The Creator is the potential and kinetic (potential & manifest [infinity]), but because it is infinite, it cannot experience itself. Experience, by definition, implies finity. From my view, the Creator created a concept of itself which is finity. Then, the purpose of exploring finity is to discover portions of the Creator that would not otherwise be experienced. Because the Creator is truly infinite, meaning that it has no end to the possibilities of development, then there are always new things to discover, always new versions of finity to be explored. To the Creator this is absolute bliss. The moving into the next octave (next finity or more refined version of the original thought) seems to involve time, but time is an illusion. The octave is timeless. The Creator is timeless. It means that the "next" octave and the next and the next should already exist, and in fact Ra did say that in the next octave there are others. According to this logic there are then far, far more refined versions of the Creation, "super-creations", but we have not "accessed" them yet in our exploration of the Creator. Because the octave is timeless, I think we are actually helping the other (couple next) octaves to refine the Original Thought of the Creation right now, simultaneously with all other octaves. It seems to me like a playful game. I will say to you that the consideration that the eighth density includes potentially infinite octaves is extremely deep. I wonder what "communication" at that level looks like. You simply can't relate to them.

EDIT: With that said, I don't think anyone even knows what the Creator is. We are here because we have to be. Very mysterious indeed. I'm quite perplexed actually... BigSmile
(02-10-2017, 02:40 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]And of course, the thing is:  If the Octave already is all that is and the unified consciousness inhabiting it, what in the world would an Octave "above" it be?  It doesn't help that Ra says it's as much a mystery to him as to us.  Personally, I think it suggests that there are a multitude of Creators out there and that, in human terms, God has a peer group.  And presumably our Creator's quests to investigate\perfect itself are somehow related to whatever the Creator-as-singular-entity is doing in its own Octave.

HAHA!! HOLY s***! seriously, WOW!!!! "God has a peer group"!!! This ignited something in mah belly!!! WOW!!!! OF COURSE HE DOES!!!! WHAT! I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THIS

Because I have ALWAYS had this image of God as an EXTREMELY POWERFUL entity, who does EXTREMELY, UNIMAGINABLY POWERFUL things. And then there's this sticker slapped on at the bottom: "oh yeah, this guy is infinite." well, NOPE. Whatever that guy is, He's not fucking infinite. That motherfucker is not infinite!! You can't just SAY HE'S INFINITE AFTER DESCRIBING HIM!! HE'S NOT INFINITE THEN!!!

by the way, I am directing all of this exacerbation at my own, self-created image of God, which was helped along and encouraged by the Christian religion for my whole life:

Quote:Child: "Is this what God is like?"
Dad/Pastor/Youth leader: "Yup, that certainly is a quality of God!"
Child: "Okay what about this?"
Father/Elder/Christian self-help book: "That's right, bud! God is also possesses that human attribute that you just described in finite words"
Child: "What about this description?"
Father/Pastor/Elder: "Nope, that's not what God is. He's infinite, but he is not that thing that you just said."
Child: "...then what is infinity?"
Pastor: "God is the only infinite thing! He is infinite"
Child: "Is he this?"
Pastor: "He is not that. He is infinite. Not including what you just said."

"God has a peer group." For some reason this statement pulled all of those ideas together for me, the idea of infinity being beyond conception, of infinity INCLUDING all things. "God has a peer group" placed my distorted view of infinity into a room with a thousand million other infinities of equal value.
and sorry for the angry, generalized depiction of Christianity. Angry at my dad currently, who was my main source of Christian/spiritual thought for my whole life, who is engaged in extremely unwholesome behaviors and yet still claims to be Christian.
(02-10-2017, 03:31 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]And "Harvest" is basically just a standardized system for identifying entities who have achieved the vibrational levels needed to move onto the next density and "open the door" for them all at once.  If there's some grand plan behind why this system is in place -which seems likely- Ra never discussed it.  

Ok so if the doors are 'open for them all at once", that would mean some entities would have to wait before going through the doors, right ? Is the place where they wait the thing that is called 'purgatory' ?

From the information I have gathered, it seems that there is a plane existing between the earthly realm and the so-called Heaven. This is the plane where people end up after dying and before going to Heaven. It seems that this plane is also accessible through astral travel. It is also described in the Bardo Todol (Tibetan book of the dead).

This plane is inhabited by many, many strange creatures. Lost souls, demons, angels, etc. In this place it seems you can still witness what is happening on earth and on some rare occasions (maybe not that rare) some are able to interact with the earthly world.

It is a place where some entities may stay for very extended periods of 'time' until eventually they 'shape up' and go into the light. Here's a quote I found here somewhere:

"They seem to be helpless because as long as they don't choose to be responsible for their thoughts and deeds, all events seem to happen to them rather than from them. There is a perpetual cycle of relative harmony/disharmony until this vicious circle is broken by effort to see the self and others honestly."

Do you have any insights about this plane and what it is/how it works ?

Of course I'm asking about the Ra material but not just that. I feel this material is limited and tends to dwell in the explanation of minute details that I find uninteresting. As usual, I'm interested in the bigger picture, at least at first.

Please do not limit your answers to Ra's material but please provide insights you have gathered from any other source and/or your personnal thinking/findings.
I would say the plane one "goes" after incarnation is rather time/space than space/ time.
The experience would vary greatly for each entity.
Most will go to "illusory states" like heaven, hell or whatever, according to their beliefs and state of evolution.
A "harvestable" being would most probably experience none of these states and see more of the truth and the actual picture.
There are very good in-depth descriptions in the seth material (if i remember correctly this was in "seth speaking"), and also in the newer michael roads books, he is investigating these states in-depth metaphysically, accompanying humans that just died on their journey. Also in his newest book ( though this is being covered in all books) he is visiting many different astral planes.
If you dont know them, i highly recommend these books, very insightful, very adventureous, very inspiring.
These are among my all time favourites Smile
Quote:29.13 Questioner: Then the continued application of Love— I will assume this is directed by a sub-Logos or a sub-sub-Logos— this continued application of Love creates rotations of these vibrations which are in discrete units of angular velocity. This then creates chemical elements in our physical illusion and I will assume the elements in the other or what we would call nonphysical or other densities in the illusion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The Logos creates all densities. Your question was unclear. However, we shall state the Logos does create both the space/time densities and the accompanying time/space densities.

Quote:48.7
The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

In relation to nuclear weapons:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.
(02-11-2017, 06:47 AM)Sir_Galahad Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 03:31 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]And "Harvest" is basically just a standardized system for identifying entities who have achieved the vibrational levels needed to move onto the next density and "open the door" for them all at once.  If there's some grand plan behind why this system is in place -which seems likely- Ra never discussed it.  

Ok so if the doors are 'open for them all at once", that would mean some entities would have to wait before going through the doors, right ? Is the place where they wait the thing that is called 'purgatory' ?

From the information I have gathered, it seems that there is a plane existing between the earthly realm and the so-called Heaven. This is the plane where people end up after dying and before going to Heaven. It seems that this plane is also accessible through astral travel. It is also described in the Bardo Todol (Tibetan book of the dead).

This plane is inhabited by many, many strange creatures. Lost souls, demons, angels, etc. In this place it seems you can still witness what is happening on earth and on some rare occasions (maybe not that rare) some are able to interact with the earthly world.

It is a place where some entities may stay for very extended periods of 'time' until eventually they 'shape up' and go into the light. Here's a quote I found here somewhere:

"They seem to be helpless because as long as they don't choose to be responsible for their thoughts and deeds, all events seem to happen to them rather than from them. There is a perpetual cycle of relative harmony/disharmony until this vicious circle is broken by effort to see the self and others honestly."

Do you have any insights about this plane and what it is/how it works ?

Of course I'm asking about the Ra material but not just that. I feel this material is limited and tends to dwell in the explanation of minute details that I find uninteresting. As usual, I'm interested in the bigger picture, at least at first.

Please do not limit your answers to Ra's material but please provide insights you have gathered from any other source and/or your personnal thinking/findings.

There are so many attempted descriptions of "the higher realms" and they're so contradictory that I've basically decided it's pointless to try to guess at what's out there.  Especially since, as I understand it, one can easily create their own "realm" in timespace if they try hard enough or their spirits are focused on a certain outcome.  Like I certainly don't believe there's a concrete realm analogous to the Abrahamic Hell.  But if a certain person died who DID believe in Hell and, furthermore, was absolutely totally convinced that he was destined to go there, he would end up creating a hell for himself on the other side.

Sometimes helper entities (4D and 5Ds) can assist someone in breaking out of such a self-created trap, but much of the time, they're basically stuck there until they get tired of it and\or they slowly start to realize the nature of the trap.

This may be at the root of that Tibetian belief, but I've never studied the Book of the Dead too closely.

In the broadest sense, I don't believe there are realms of existence which are fundamentally unpleasant to those who are in them.  Aside from such self-created hells, where-ever we may end up is going to be someplace which will help in our development.  There may be rare exceptions to this, but overall, those who are overseeing the process of death and placement are looking to further an entity's development, not to stick them in a punishment zone or time out.  Or if there IS a purgatory-like "time out" zone, I'd imagine it's there to serve a positive purpose as a place of quiet, rest, and rehabilitation.  

But otherwise, I personally don't think it does much good to worry about the exact nature of the other side.  It doesn't benefit our lessons in life, and it creates the possibility of unduly influencing one's journey after death.
(Although this may be too general to be of much practical use, I'll offer it anyhow.) 

A comment from the sidelines: 

Much of what is described above can likewise describe the much smaller picture, viz., the balancing of the various energies you already carry with you.  "Illusory" contexts are provided for you to play these out.  Some contexts are in the "real life" format while others are governed by different rules of form.  But all are simply your experience of--gosh, this sounds so prosaic--your own self as it is now energetically constructed and able to intelligently process its own reflection.

It can come to pass that some degree of knowledge of a bigger picture can add perspective to how we wield our own energies, or that can be a distraction or.....whatever.  But choices of "expenditure of energies" are, basically, what you have to work with, if, that is, you are trying to do work.  Otherwise, expenditure of energies is what swats you around from square to square across the game board, one could say.
(02-10-2017, 07:08 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]The Creator is the potential and kinetic (potential & manifest [infinity]), but because it is infinite, it cannot experience itself. Experience, by definition, implies finity. From my view, the Creator created a concept of itself which is finity. Then, the purpose of exploring finity is to discover portions of the Creator that would not otherwise be experienced. Because the Creator is truly infinite, meaning that it has no end to the possibilities of development, then there are always new things to discover, always new versions of finity to be explored. To the Creator this is absolute bliss. The moving into the next octave (next finity or more refined version of the original thought) seems to involve time, but time is an illusion. The octave is timeless. The Creator is timeless. It means that the "next" octave and the next and the next should already exist, and in fact Ra did say that in the next octave there are others. According to this logic there are then far, far more refined versions of the Creation, "super-creations", but we have not "accessed" them yet in our exploration of the Creator. Because the octave is timeless, I think we are actually helping the other (couple next) octaves to refine the Original Thought of the Creation right now, simultaneously with all other octaves. It seems to me like a playful game. I will say to you that the consideration that the eighth density includes potentially infinite octaves is extremely deep. I wonder what "communication" at that level looks like. You simply can't relate to them.

EDIT: With that said, I don't think anyone even knows what the Creator is. We are here because we have to be. Very mysterious indeed. I'm quite perplexed actually... BigSmile

All is the creator. There is only it to know and serve. "Experience" is a word that may be defined with variation. As the creator is infinite there is no end to self. It is challenging to untangle the rest
(02-12-2017, 01:57 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many attempted descriptions of "the higher realms" and they're so contradictory that I've basically decided it's pointless to try to guess at what's out there.  Especially since, as I understand it, one can easily create their own "realm" in timespace if they try hard enough or their spirits are focused on a certain outcome.  Like I certainly don't believe there's a concrete realm analogous to the Abrahamic Hell.  But if a certain person died who DID believe in Hell and, furthermore, was absolutely totally convinced that he was destined to go there, he would end up creating a hell for himself on the other side.

Sometimes helper entities (4D and 5Ds) can assist someone in breaking out of such a self-created trap, but much of the time, they're basically stuck there until they get tired of it and\or they slowly start to realize the nature of the trap.

This may be at the root of that Tibetian belief, but I've never studied the Book of the Dead too closely.

Yes that's the conclusion I came to recently, the experience is very much subjective although there are some 'checkpoints' that everyone seems to go through.

Well the Bardo Thodol is very precise and complicated, not very interesting in a litteral sense. But basically it says that upon death we see demons and angels.

Quote:In the broadest sense, I don't believe there are realms of existence which are fundamentally unpleasant to those who are in them.  Aside from such self-created hells, where-ever we may end up is going to be someplace which will help in our development.  There may be rare exceptions to this, but overall, those who are overseeing the process of death and placement are looking to further an entity's development, not to stick them in a punishment zone or time out.  Or if there IS a purgatory-like "time out" zone, I'd imagine it's there to serve a positive purpose as a place of quiet, rest, and rehabilitation.

Yes, I have heard things like that. For example that a particular soul had to go through rehabilitation which required handling of energy. 

Quote:But otherwise, I personally don't think it does much good to worry about the exact nature of the other side.  It doesn't benefit our lessons in life, and it creates the possibility of unduly influencing one's journey after death.

Can you please be more specific and tell me more about that ?
(02-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:But otherwise, I personally don't think it does much good to worry about the exact nature of the other side.  It doesn't benefit our lessons in life, and it creates the possibility of unduly influencing one's journey after death.

Can you please be more specific and tell me more about that ?

I was just referring to what I said above, about the potential of creating one's own hell and soforth. It seems that whatever distortions one has regarding the afterlife tend to need to be "worked out" when a spirit is crossing over. So I tend to think, just in general, it would be best to cross over with as few solid expectations as possible.

However, I did stumble across a transcription of one of Seth's talks awhile back which is an amusing anecdote as well as another tale in the vein of "guy accidentally creates his own hell and has to be guided out of it." Fortunately, this one has a happy ending. It also has some of Seth's thoughts on the afterlife experience, so to speak.

It's too long to cut-and-paste, but you'd probably enjoy taking a few minutes to read it.
There was originally a Wikipedia summary of the Law of One that greatly gravitated me toward it. In one or two pages it summarized Reality. I saved it on my computer but I'm currently on my phone. I'm going to copy and paste a slightly altered version below but it is an EXCELLENT reference for the overall Law of One picture. I can copy and paste the original later if you'd like.

FYI I KNEW the STS entities would not allow this summary to remain and would change it. My intuition told me this. I saved it and one or two days later a dumbed down condescending version of it which took away it's appeal replaced it.

Here it is...

Contents
The Law of One articulates a nondualistic philosophy according to which all things are the source of the universe termed "The One Infinite Creator"
The universe was created by the One Infinite Creator—out of itself—by distorting its energy into parts of existence called "distortions". The process occurred one distortion at a time, in a specific order.
1. The first distortion created by the Creator is called Free Will
2. The second is Love
3. And the third is Light
All other substance and form comes from an interaction of these three distortions.
Akin to a hologram or a fractal, each part of the creation is also the whole.

Cosmology
Each galaxy is formed from an intelligent energy called a Logos. The Logos create many sub-Logoi. One sub-Logos would be our sun. The sub-Logoi, in turn, create sub-sub-Logoi. Human beings being an example of sub-sub-Logoi. Each Logos, sub-Logos, and sub-sub-Logos is a microcosm of the Creator. The Logos creates seven levels of progression for spiritual evolution, each of these levels referred to as a density.

Densities
Densities may be interpreted as "higher dimensions of reality." Densities are associated with different forms of consciousness and different phenomenological ways of being.
1. The first density is the density of the elements - Earth, Water, Air, Fire (Solids, Liquids, Gas, Plasma)
2. The second density is the density of organic life: Plants, Animals, Bacteria, etc.
3. The third density is the density which human beings inhabit. It is the density of self-awareness. It is also the density of duality, through which the individual chooses their polarity of service.
4. The fourth density is the density of love and understanding. Like all subsequent densities, it is inhabited by mind/body/spirit complexes of a higher level of spiritual evolution than human beings.
5. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. Wherein contemplation and introspection are learned to an even more refined degree.
6. The sixth density is the density of unity consciousness, where love and wisdom are united, where all other polarities are united.
7. The seventh density is the gateway density, the last density before mind/body/spirit complexes merge back into the Creator.
8. The eighth density is the beginning of the next octave. Where the journey begins again.
Life
Humans are composed of a mind, a body, and a spirit, and therefore individual humans are referred to as a "mind/body/spirit complex". There are other living beings in the universe that are similar to humans but differ in body, intelligence, culture, and spiritual evolution. These beings, like humans, are referred to as mind/body/spirit complexes.
Humans, along with the Earth, are going through a process called harvest. Individuals from other densities have incarnated on Earth to contribute to the harvest. All mind/body/spirit complexes, after being formed in third density, progress upward through the densities as they evolve spiritually, until they become one with the Creator at the end of seventh density. This evolution is accomplished in a series of incarnations into a body, within third and fourth densities. The physical body is no longer necessary in higher densities.
In order to progress from third density to fourth density, individuals must make a choice between service to others or service to self: or, in ordinary language, between altruism and selfishness. The purpose of third density is to make this choice. The purpose of experiencing the sometimes harsh environment of third density, no matter which location in the universe, is in order to make this choice of service and thus progress.
As entities evolve, they progressively balance and unblock their "energy centers" which directly correspond to the chakras. Each energy center is associated with a color and a corresponding Hindu chakra:
1. Muladhara is called red-ray. ​​Survival/Instinct.
2. Svadhisthana is called orange-ray. ​Lower Emotions/Sexuality.
3. Manipura is called yellow-ray. ​​Self Awareness/Duality/Will Power.
4. Anahata is called green-ray. ​​Love/Understanding.
5. Vishuddhi is called blue-ray. ​​Light/Wisdom.
6. Ajna is called indigo-ray. ​​Unity Consciousness. Love/Light. Higher Self.
7. Sahasrara is called violet-ray. ​​All That Is.
Humanity and the Earth are undergoing a transition from third density to fourth density. This transition is linked to a process called harvest, involving a "quantum leap" within our physical reality.
Moral choices are discussed through the concept of polarity. There are two polarities: service to self, and service to others. These two polarities approximately relate to the everyday concepts known as evil and good, or selfishness and altruism.
"Service to Others" is described in terms of an energy center configuration where the green-ray center radiates out toward other beings. This results in compassion, love feelings, and acts of service toward others.
"Service to Self" is described in terms of an energy center configuration where the green-ray center is pointed mainly inward. This energy center configuration causes the entity to feel love for itself, but not for others. These feelings lead to self-serving intentions and actions, or "service to self."
Yes, thanks for the link APW ! In fact for the past couple of days I have been reading the Seth material and came just at that point that you linked me !

I find the Seth material to be much 'better' than the Ra one. First of all, it's much easier to undertand because the speech is not as quirky as Ra. Also somehow I think I resonate more with the Seth material. I had to skip quite a few bits though since I foundd Seth talks too much about himself. "I can do this, I do that, I come from here".

To be honest, I'm a bit unsettled by the amount of "I" stuff. It's almost like bragging. I'm not too comfortable with a supposedly wise person talking that much about himself. I'm not sure what to think about it since the rest of the material is really spot on with what I'm looking at. That being said, I guess we can learn from knowing his perspective but still... The rest of the material is of course great.

By the way I don't really understand your approach (for once) when you say "I personally don't think it does much good to worry about the exact nature of the other side". Imo, since much of the afterdeath experience is hallucinatory and a lack of preparation could mean being stuck in a self-made hell for a while, it seems to me it is in fact very crucial to prepare for that moment.

A lack of worry or preparation would have you being pretty much lost when you get there, don't you think ?
Quote:82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

I do not know the big picture, but if you'll not mind my random thoughts coming forth on this matter.

In my novel is a place called The Obliteration, which was essentially the unmanifest plenum of creation, inside of this Obliteration was infinity, timelessness, spacelessness, and a 'returning of' effect on anything placed inside of it rather than created by a 'Creator' entity.
In the novel, the Creator in that place makes the universe, but unbeknownst to it, there are other Creators in the outstretching infinite space of the Obliteration.

So I think the concept of more than one Infinite Creator is feasible in that they too are just manifestations of the Infinite One Infinite.

I highly doubt the 'One Infinite Creator' is an entity to be discovered.  I think the quote above might point towards the concept that the One Infinite doesn't manifest until the All unifies back into One, and since we have currently aspects of the All that are not unified with the rest, we lack a manifest OIC, and have rather it's unmanifest self as all of us.

The big picture though seems to be as a big picture within a big picture within a big picture ad infinitum until the entire thing coalesces back into a single Picture, rather than many containing many containing many containing...ad infinitum.

The Big Picture Might Be: Becoming Creator From Every Moment, Place, Time, Experience...etc...

I mean, the OIC seems to be called by those guiding it's creation the One Infinite Creator, and yet it seems unfeasible for an infinite, singular, creating entity to be defined by such terms.  It's almost like the name itself is a paradox in that the OIC is not singular, it is in portions definable as finite, and it is as much a destroyer as a creator.

So I think the big picture is literally in the name, to create or become the One Infinite Creator again.  To create our 'self' or to on every level some way some how, Become the Creator, whether through 4D Love, 5D Wisdom, 6D Unity, 7D Allness, 8D/1D Dissolution/Emergence, or 9D/2D Guidance (the 8D/1D and 9D/2D name's are speculation, not genuine) or 3D Choosing.

It is baffling to ponder what lies beyond unity, allness, and dissolution back into the higher portions of the creator in the next octave.  I like to think the octave above our own will be strange and unique, with some kind of lessons belonging to the unified complexes that move into it from our octave.  For all we know, there'll be infinity/unity/creativity complexes of concepts rather than individualization's.

I feel like the octave above this one will be dealing with the pureness of 'ideas' and 'concepts' rather than the forms they produce, and that perhaps things like space/time and time/space will have analogous mirrors up there as something like 'form/memory' or 'dimension/differentiation' that are permeable and interlocking with space/time and time/space concepts.  It could all just be an evolution of what currently is.

Such as the Lightbringers, they sound like higher evolution versions of entities like Ra, guiding and aiding, except in this case they do so to an entire octave, rather than to a portion of an octave.

Sorry if this is confusing, I think I'm not right personally, but it's fun to imagine and guess and speculate what sounds possible and what sounds like malarkey.
(02-15-2017, 04:34 PM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thanks for the link APW ! In fact for the past couple of days I have been reading the Seth material and came just at that point that you linked me !

I find the Seth material to be much 'better' than the Ra one. First of all, it's much easier to undertand because the speech is not as quirky as Ra. Also somehow I think I resonate more with the Seth material. I had to skip quite a few bits though since I foundd Seth talks too much about himself. "I can do this, I do that, I come from here".

To be honest, I'm a bit unsettled by the amount of "I" stuff. It's almost like bragging. I'm not too comfortable with a supposedly wise person talking that much about himself. I'm not sure what to think about it since the rest of the material is really spot on with what I'm looking at. That being said, I guess we can learn from knowing his perspective but still... The rest of the material is of course great.

By the way I don't really understand your approach (for once) when you say "I personally don't think it does much good to worry about the exact nature of the other side". Imo, since much of the afterdeath experience is hallucinatory and a lack of preparation could mean being stuck in a self-made hell for a while, it seems to me it is in fact very crucial to prepare for that moment.

A lack of worry or preparation would have you being pretty much lost when you get there, don't you think ?

I dunno. Seth just struck me as being a storyteller, relating incidents he was involved in. It never really seemed like bragging to me, just telling interesting anecdotes.

But as for your question... I'd actually been pondering it for the last couple days, but ultimately, the only real answer I can give you is that I trust my friends\guides on the other side to see me safely across without the need to pile additional distortions\expectations onto the process. More to the point, perhaps, I've come to accept that the other side is what it is and it's not what any human stories tell about it. That was actually one of the primary pieces of information imparted to me when I made contact with the cosmos.

And so in the same way that it is best to seek contact with the cosmos\intelligent infinity without expectations, it is probably also best to seek to rejoin the cosmos with as few expectations as possible.
(02-19-2017, 02:36 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno.  Seth just struck me as being a storyteller, relating incidents he was involved in.  It never really seemed like bragging to me, just telling interesting anecdotes.

But as for your question...  I'd actually been pondering it for the last couple days, but ultimately, the only real answer I can give you is that I trust my friends\guides on the other side to see me safely across without the need to pile additional distortions\expectations onto the process.  More to the point, perhaps, I've come to accept that the other side is what it is and it's not what any human stories tell about it.  That was actually one of the primary pieces of information imparted to me when I made contact with the cosmos.

And so in the same way that it is best to seek contact with the cosmos\intelligent infinity without expectations, it is probably also best to seek to rejoin the cosmos with as few expectations as possible.

Ok that was a bit strong to say he's bragging because the tone is not braggy at all. But still I had to skip two chapters because they were all about him and although one could learn about it, it was a bit unsettling because there aren't much explanation. Maybe I'l go back to those chapters in a bit and see how it feels like this time.

Of course, it is still one the best material I've come accross so far because it totally matches the 'picture' I had created in mind about all this which comes from cross-checking a lot of information from very different sources for the last 5 years. Really in 'sync' with all the conclusions I have made so far.

I disagree when you say that afterlife is 'not what any human stories tell about it' because as it turns out, whatever you think the afterlife will be, it becomes. The human stories are wrong in the content part of it (because they miss the point that afterlife experience is mostly self-created) but I think there are right in their forms because they describe one or several type of experience which are subjective so they can't be wrong about that. Seth explains that religions have served as a way to shape people's afterlife because they would shape their expectations. When people testify about their NDE, their story is valid in the sense that they tell us about their perspective.

I'm a very sensitive person and I've grown anxious over the years. I like to be in control of most situations because any issue might have a big impact on me. For example, if I go hiking and forget to bring (hot) water, I'll up feeling bad at the end of the day.

Also, I've noticed that I do much better in any situation if I was able to mentally prepare myself to that situation and the different possible outcomes. If I just go with an open mind and hope for the better, I usually end up missing many opportunities and/or I end up with my opinion not being heard. I've noticed that to some extent, my natural reactions don't make the situation evolve in a favorable way to me. For instance, I tend to give people too much credit and like to think they will have the correct behaviour, will be open-minded and will try for the best. The truth is they really don't so if I haven't prepared myself to 'do that part of the job for them' then things always take the wrong direction. Basically I expect them to be responsible for their actions which very rarely ends up to be true and gets me ver frustrated. When I'm able to anticipate situations and make the correct adjustements, things go much better.

I find that if you let things flow, you are rarely rewarded. This apllies to my photography too. If I just go unprepared to a shoot I will get nice shots because I'm good at improvising. However if I do a lot of location scouting and a lot of thinking about my concepts, what I want to do with them and how I want to best use the location then I usually get some really great shots.

So obviously I'm a bit of a control freak in a sense and that also applies to what is coming next, my afterlife. I don't want to get there and be like 'Ok, let's see what happens now' because it feels like anything bad could happen or that it wouldn't be that productive.

Also, without even talking about planning precise things, I feel that mental preparation helps me to make sure that I don't make stupid instinctual actions. When we are presented with a new experience, our actions are usually driven by our instincts which act out of fear that to me is never good.

For instance, just knowing that afterlife exists might already make a big difference over not knowing it. As Seth points out, it would be really easy to get scared/disorientated if afterlife comes as a surprise. At best that wouldn't be really productive and at worse it could turn into a terrible experience.

So yeah, I'm also quite obsessional about 'productivity' and I hate it when situations/efforts don't lead you anywhere or don't 'go forward'. That being said, I'm a very spontaneous and adventurous person as well !

To sum it up, and since the experience is self-created, it feels that if I didn't prepare (in just mental preparation but also planning) for my afterlife, the experience could be driven by my fears and instincts. On the other hand, preparing myself feels like I would be able to handle the shock of the experience but also be able to control it and turn it into something productive.
Well, your path is your own, so please don't think I'm pushing too hard here. But just to make a couple notes...

(02-19-2017, 10:32 AM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I've noticed that I do much better in any situation if I was able to mentally prepare myself to that situation and the different possible outcomes. If I just go with an open mind and hope for the better, I usually end up missing many opportunities and/or I end up with my opinion not being heard. I've noticed that to some extent, my natural reactions don't make the situation evolve in a favorable way to me. For instance, I tend to give people too much credit and like to think they will have the correct behaviour, will be open-minded and will try for the best. The truth is they really don't so if I haven't prepared myself to 'do that part of the job for them' then things always take the wrong direction. Basically I expect them to be responsible for their actions which very rarely ends up to be true and gets me ver frustrated. When I'm able to anticipate situations and make the correct adjustements, things go much better.

This is third-density thinking, and it really doesn't apply to the other side. These behaviors you're describing are basically one way of compensating for the complete uncertainty of life under the veil. But when the veil is lifted, for example, deception becomes extremely difficult. An entity's energies are as plain to "see" in higher densities as the color of a person's skin or hair on Earth. Furthermore, with access to Intelligent Infinity, almost all potential outcomes can be known, if someone wishes to know them.

Basically, there really isn't a need to be a "control freak" when one isn't veiled.

Quote:I disagree when you say that afterlife is 'not what any human stories tell about it' because as it turns out, whatever you think the afterlife will be, it becomes. The human stories are wrong in the content part of it (because they miss the point that afterlife experience is mostly self-created) but I think there are right in their forms because they describe one or several type of experience which are subjective so they can't be wrong about that. Seth explains that religions have served as a way to shape people's afterlife because they would shape their expectations. When people testify about their NDE, their story is valid in the sense that they tell us about their perspective.

(...)

To sum it up, and since the experience is self-created, it feels that if I didn't prepare (in just mental preparation but also planning) for my afterlife, the experience could be driven by my fears and instincts. On the other hand, preparing myself feels like I would be able to handle the shock of the experience but also be able to control it and turn it into something productive.

Well, I see where you're coming from. But perhaps it would be better to work towards mitigating your fears instead of merely trying to work around them? You're effectively talking about addressing the symptoms but not the disease, so to speak. And the problem with the sort of afterlife you're talking about is that it would still be one more illusion on top of the whole stack of illusions. Having spent time constructing an afterlife for yourself -even if it worked out as you intended- you'd still have to then break out of it again to continue on towards new realms\experiences\etc.

Personally, I'd just as soon skip that step, if I can.
(02-19-2017, 02:39 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Well, your path is your own, so please don't think I'm pushing too hard here.  But just to make a couple notes...

Oh no, don't go thinking you are pushing anything. In fact, I like it very much when people are trying to make a point that is different than mine. Could be an eye-opener so please don't refrain !

Quote:This is third-density thinking, and it really doesn't apply to the other side.  These behaviors you're describing are basically one way of compensating for the complete uncertainty of life under the veil.  But when the veil is lifted, for example, deception becomes extremely difficult.  An entity's energies are as plain to "see" in higher densities as the color of a person's skin or hair on Earth.  Furthermore, with access to Intelligent Infinity, almost all potential outcomes can be known, if someone wishes to know them.

Basically, there really isn't a need to be a "control freak" when one isn't veiled.

Well are you sure ? The Seth material seems to say something different imo. For instance, it says that if you don't believe in afterlife then you will be very disorientated when you get there. You migh cling on to your body or you might self-create somekind of hell.

If you believe that you will go to heaven then you will create it for you, same for hell, etc

This content does not match with your 'when the veil is lifted, you are no longer limited by your previous conception of things'

I mean, if lifting the veil was really putting everyone on the same level where they are not impaired by their subjectivity and beliefs, then everyone would have the same experience more or less. Our 'character' would not impact the experience at all.

Again, the idea of self created hallucinations and experience does not match with the idea of a 'veil lift' that would liberate you from all your subjectivity.

Do you not agree ? If the lift of the veil was so thorough, then it wouldn't leave room for self-created hallucinations based on earthly beliefs. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Quote:Well, I see where you're coming from.  But perhaps it would be better to work towards mitigating your fears instead of merely trying to work around them?  You're effectively talking about addressing the symptoms but not the disease, so to speak.  And the problem with the sort of afterlife you're talking about is that it would still be one more illusion on top of the whole stack of illusions.  Having spent time constructing an afterlife for yourself -even if it worked out as you intended- you'd still have to then break out of it again to continue on towards new realms\experiences\etc.

Personally, I'd just as soon skip that step, if I can.

Well, I'm just being honest with myself because I know I can't get rid of all my problems, I'm only a stupid human so for me getting rid of all my problems is totally out of reach. I'm just being realistic and saying I can't achieve ultimate wisdom or control over my fears in this life. And btw I actually do my fair share of psychotherapy and other hypnosis sessions. Of course I can improve things, but not to the point where I won't be impaired by anything when I die (especially if I get to die tomorrow).

Contrary to you, and that's actually surprising because I usually like to skip steps, I am totally happy with creating some nice illusions for me to rest in and enjoy pure love. Once again, I'm just being realistic and I'm saying that I'm still very, very far away from some kind of ultimate stage. Basically, I think I'm hardly starting here so for me it would be an utopia to think I can skip lots of stages and get to the end right away.

Now, I also want to have productive afterlife of course and once again it would seem that preparation and planning is important so that I get an idea of what I want to do when I get there (examine my life, create wisdom, help to gather information, help overall advancement).

Once again, if lifting the veil and accessing unlimited intelligence was so thorough, then there wouldn't be any need for more experience and reincarnations, don't you think ? We would just die, access ultimate wisdom and that would be it, no ?

"Your rate of learning depends entirely upon you, however. Limited, dogmatic, or rigid concepts of good and evil can hold you back. Too narrow ideas of the nature of existence can follow you through several lives if you do not choose to be spiritually and psychically flexible."