Bring4th

Full Version: Hypnosis session and interesting visions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went through my first (and last so far) hypnosis session about a year ago (as a patient), quite an interesting experience.

My initial wish was to come back to my last 'life between life' time so that I could hopefully be reminded of the meeting with my guide but also the moment of choosing my next life. The goal is to get insights as to why I am so special/different and what my purpose is in this life.

The therapist suggested that for a first session we should rather dive into my childhood to try and get insights about eventual traumatic events and the relationship with my parents (or lack thereof). I was very open to do that since I know the tremendous impact that childhood history has one one's personnality and future issues.

After some relaxation and visualisation exercices, I guess I fell into an hypnotic transe (which is nothing special really, except that you start seeings things that you do not have to imagine, they first come up to you under the request of the therapist and then they just naturally keep coming).

I am a bit annoyed because I can't remember how I was led to see that first 'image'. I can't remember if I was asked to picture a child version of me or if the request was more vague. I can only remember that he said 'whatever comes to you, don't rush it, it will come'

I ended up seeing myself as a child (6 or 7yo) in a complete void and dark space with nothing around, even under my feet.

At this point, I should state that I already had done a similar 'Picture a child version of you and comfort him' exercise with a psychotherapist when I was living in Australia. It seemed like a good type of therapy and a few interesting visions were then brought.

Back to this morning's session, and after doing a bit of comforting, I was asked to take the 'child me' by the hand and lead him to a nice forest where we could spend a bit of time together. After doing so, I was asked to take him to a special place in that forest. A place that I'd know and where I'd feel safe. That special place appeared to me as a sort of human-sized rock resting in the middle of a circle-shaped clearing in the forest.

I/we climbed on top of the rock which looked like dark and tortured lava stone and played there for a while before the therapist asked me to look for a beautiful tree and sit between his roots.

At first, what happened is that I starting seeing and feeling the energy/communication flow through all the trees and myself (the clearing was looking like a sort of ring of unharmful greenish fire). Then I looked up at the light piercing through the canopy. It was so delicate and warm. I somehow started to grow or elongate, I raised my hands and my harms grew, my fingers started branching and for a while I became part of the canopy, just another tree among many. Then I started elevating some more to end up in space where I was greeted by a white object of undefinite shape and form. The object then became rectangular and look like a blank A4 sheet of paper. It entered my body through the chest and we merged as it spread its corners through each of my limbs.

Then the therapist asked me to come back down and I folded myself to come back to the clearing where where my child me was still waiting. He then asked me if there were flowers among the grass and even though at first it didn't look like there were any, some small white daisy-like flowers appeared. I was asked to smell them and I then naturally started naping and cuddling with my other me. After lying on the grass for a while, I turned into water and started flowing through the spaces in the soil. I felt like a network of roots exploring small cavities and as I was going deeper and deeper, I eventually ended up in a huge underground cave.

The cave felt very homy and it seemed to be lit by sparkling stars spread up around the ceiling. Further in the cave, a lake could be found. The sort of small lake that is actually the start of an underground river.

I started to swim in the lake as several fast moving white object joined me. We played and circled around the surface in a sort of dance and then I headed for the bottom of the lake. It grew tighter and tighter like a funnel until I had to crawl my way down and eventually found myself stuck with the other guys (white objects) waiting behind me.

It didn't feel very comfortable but the therapist reassured me, suggesting that I will soon be able to go further, which I soon did. The funnel grew larger and larger and I eventually ended up in a huge space with no boundaries. It felt like being back up there in space and I started palying again with the white objects that followed me. We danced, spiraled around each other and zipped through space at incredible speeds. I remember it was very fun.

The therapist then said that I should find a nice conclusion to this experience/session and I chose to stand there at the limit of the atmosphere, contemplating the stars and the Earth below, still surounded by several white objects.

After coming back I was quite dumbfounded and didn't even think about asking the therapist about what had just happened. It's only a few months ago that I asked around on hypnosis forum and the best (to me) answer I got is that I expanded my consciousness and accessed the collective unconscious. Basically, what I saw wasn't necessarily 'mine' as in something that I had previously experienced but more like 'ours' as a collective experience.

What do you think ?
Perhaps you can Google what some of the elements in your experiences might symbolize.

Such as becoming water and feeding the roots while exploring the space they inhabited.  What could the sinking of water in soil represent?

What could a rectangular form denote magically?  The Golden Spiral is often represented by a series of rectanges as a possibility.

Becoming one with the trees is one thing as well.

The process of 'elongating' could be substantial.

Folding yourself up before returning to your child self could be symbolic.

Maybe write down all of these symbolic elements and transformations you experienced and research the symbolism behind them, then revisit the experience and piece it together as a symbolic movie, and maybe of invisible concepts hidden in plain sight revealed through imagery.

You should also wonder why you just 'knew' that the rock located in the forest was a special place.  Definitely look into why that was, it stood out in my mind that the scenery must have been very green, and this could associate the entire special place as one of healing and love.

What does a dark and 'tortured' lava stone represent to you?

Perhaps also contemplate your child self's behavior, and if any of it might tie in with your current behavior in positive ways, such as still being playful and joyous.