Bring4th

Full Version: How can one be in the love and progress at the same time ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so these last few days my understanding of things really moved forward a lot

I've realised that whatever we project of ourselves becomes our reality both in life and in the afterlife. I've realised that we must see the beauty of/in everything.

Now, I have a big problem because I don't understand how you can grow and learn if you only see the beauty of things.

For instance, I have a tendency to analise everything and also an ability to see what is wrong in the behaviour of others or in my behaviour (which is basically the same thing).

I like to think that my tendency to focus on the problems provides a lot of growth. Through this process I've been able to understand many things about my past, my personnality, my family, the ways I was brought up, the way I was shaped by society, etc.

The way I see it, if you want to become light, you must explore the dark corners of you personnality as so to make them visible.

How can you address problems if you only focus on what's good ??
(02-13-2017, 02:55 PM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]How can you address problems if you only focus on what's good ??

You have to address everything that comes up. No exceptions. You focus on the positive/good as often as possible, but you do not ignore unwanted experiences. You embrace them and transmute them Smile
I think seeing the beauty in someone being raped then be coming stronger from the experience is a painful but considerate example.

Rape isn't beautiful overall but it can lead still to beauty.

I'm still struggling from the scenes in Showtimes Dexter where a group of men would...Sigh.  Just, thinking about it angers me.  You'll know it if you ever see it.  Group rape is not something I personally think I'll ever be able to find beauty in...

Also...We in our afterlife are already present as a bilocated consciousness.  We aren't really changing ourselves as strongly as you suspect.  The soul ego isn't like the human ego that changes every few years, it takes several lifetimes to change a soul ego sometimes.

Also, as a Loving person, beauty becomes in the eye of the beholder abundant.  The sufferings of Earth surely are beautiful in their expediting of spiritual evolution, as well as in the vivid confusions and healing produced.

Sometimes focusing on 'what's good' includes no longer viewing the bad in the 'bad' or the good in the 'good' but rather the Love that belongs to them and constitutes their formations and formulas.

The point of this density beyond making the choice of polarity is to consciously find love in every moment.

EVERY moment.  In that sense you worry for not.  For progress comes with being (literally) in Love every moment.

Stalling progress is a responsible action as a human.  You're not an energetic being, you don't have an infinite energy supply.  Sometimes you need to take a break at pouring love consciously into your reality.

You're like a cup being filled by a steady stream (of love).  If you empty the cup, shouldn't you wait to be filled before doing so again?
Well, according to Ra, fourth density cycles last millions of years. So the snarky answer to your question is "Slowly. Very slowly."

More to the point, I suspect that a major part of it is entities coming to realize that they ARE active actors within Creation. There's no way to truly "sit back" and simply appreciate/love Creation. One is always affecting the world/cosmos around them. There's a certain selflessness that comes from being very strongly polarized positive (like, I'm guessing, 95%+), but that same selflessness would ultimately become the barrier to progress because it would be a sort of blind spot.

I mean, haven't most of us known "that person" who is incredibly sweet and giving and WANTS to help others, but is kind of inept -often making things worse rather than better- and seemingly unable to learn from their mistakes? That's the kind of blind spot I'm talking about. They're so focused on others they become unwilling or unable to focus on themselves. I suspect a lot of 4Ds are in that same boat.

But eventually, I imagine, they would realize that self-love is still part of loving all and start looking inwards to better understand themselves and\or understand how to more effectively do whatever work they're called to do. Learning wisdom might mean abandoning a path of love for awhile, to focus on one's self for awhile, but eventually it wraps back around. Love and Wisdom, once balanced, can combine into a more unified outlook where one can love the universe while still making informed decisions within it.
(02-14-2017, 02:23 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, haven't most of us known "that person" who is incredibly sweet and giving and WANTS to help others, but is kind of inept -often making things worse rather than better- and seemingly unable to learn from their mistakes?  That's the kind of blind spot I'm talking about.  They're so focused on others they become unwilling or unable to focus on themselves.  I suspect a lot of 4Ds are in that same boat.

Yes exactly ! I 'tend' to hate this kind of people because although they are very loving and compassionate, they always try to be positive and end up ignoring problems completely and they can never make useful comments that would help people change in a good way. They're just so positive about everything that they just stay right were there are and make no constructive changes, at least that's what it feels like.

So okay, slowly.

But at this stage of growth I'm at (not very far), I have the feeling I should still focus on problems. I really can't help it anyway.

I feel that it can only work that way: first you focus on problems and once you've solved most of them then you can focus on the love because that is what's left. I would not be good to focus on the love while there are still heaps of problem because them you would stagnate.

I think it's about acceptation really. Should we accept everything there is or strive to make it better (which means lookings at the flaws) ?

What do you think ?

PS: btw don't be confused, I had my username changed from Sir_Galahad to Sylvestre which is my actual first name. Using a nickname didn't feel right
(02-14-2017, 06:25 AM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 02:23 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, haven't most of us known "that person" who is incredibly sweet and giving and WANTS to help others, but is kind of inept -often making things worse rather than better- and seemingly unable to learn from their mistakes?  That's the kind of blind spot I'm talking about.  They're so focused on others they become unwilling or unable to focus on themselves.  I suspect a lot of 4Ds are in that same boat.

Yes exactly ! I 'tend' to hate this kind of people because although they are very loving and compassionate, they always try to be positive and end up ignoring problems completely and they can never make useful comments that would help people change in a good way. They're just so positive about everything that they just stay right were there are and make no constructive changes, at least that's what it feels like.

Dear sylvestre,
I would like to share my perspective with you.

The above example, if i understand this right, shows people that are APPARENTLY loving, compassionate and helpful.
But this is often farfrom the truth.
I refer to those "kind" people that will bombard you with their "helpful" tips and their "postitivity" when you'rereally down.
More oftenthan not, this would indicate an extreme dissociation and denial on their side.
On a deeper level they resonate with you, since they have the same emotions and unhealed parts in them.
They would however completely deny this and suppress it to the extreme.
They even try to make you supress these emotions and try to not allow them to arise in you, inorderto avoid resonance with it.
This might look loving and compassionate on the surface, but would actually be a violent act of agression.
They would not serve you butthemselves...on your extent.

I think itsreally crucial to know oneself. This is prerequisite for polarizing positively in my opinion.

You ask about "what should i focus on?"
I would answer "focus on whatever arises in thepresent moment"

Allow it to be.

How would you comfort a child that has been hurt?
Would you say, all is well, it doesnthurt anymore, life goes on?
This would cause the child either seperate from itself from from you. It would be alone in its suffering.

You could provide that space necessary for the child to feel understood, to not fell alone in its suffering.
You could be there with all your love and compassion and allow the child to be just as it is in that very moment.
And there would be the beauty, the love.
Its not on the surface, there is non-beauty, non-love quite often.
But there is beauty in the soul that makes this experience.
There is beauty in the fact that you sit there, umdefended, vulnerable to the resonance of the childs pain in you, but staying there, holding its hand and comforting this little being.
Thats where the beauty lies, where the love is.
The beautiful soul in the child, becoming the creator, the beautiful soul in you, becoming the creator.

The beauty, the love, they are not on the surface more often than not, they are in the souls ,trying to become the creator, that share a mutual experience, be it pleasant or utterly painful.

I have been raped at an extremely young age.
There was no beauty in that situation, there was only horror, pain, suffering.
But after many years of "working" on that "issue" i came to a sudden realization in a meditation.
I could see the light in the person who did this. And i could then see my light again.
I could see that i have not been destroyed, that my light was still whole and un-hurt.

I could see this person didnt act on its inner truth. I was feeling the pain that it caused.
But there was suddenly a light in all of us. There was love, not on the level it happened, but on the deepest level, on the soul level, where we all are love and light. And there was a sacredness to our path i never felt before.
I know im not yet able to sustain this experience.
But this short glimpse showed me the deeper truth.

I know i didnt answer your question directly. But my hope is these examples help to get a "bigger picture".
(02-14-2017, 06:25 AM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]

So okay, slowly.

But at this stage of growth I'm at (not very far), I have the feeling I should still focus on problems. I really can't help it anyway.

I feel that it can only work that way: first you focus on problems and once you've solved most of them then you can focus on the love because that is what's left. I would not be good to focus on the love while there are still heaps of problem because them you would stagnate.

I think it's about acceptation really. Should we accept everything there is or strive to make it better (which means lookings at the flaws) ?

What do you think ?

PS: btw don't be confused, I had my username changed from Sir_Galahad to Sylvestre which is my actual first name. Using a nickname didn't feel right

It sounds to me you are working with the balance of love and wisdom! I am doing this as well. I think that we can find acceptance in our hearts of all that is, the darkness, the shadows, just as it is, and then to love it. Not denying anything. We can change ourselves, but not others. This is an interesting paradox for me. Finding total acceptance and love for ourselves just as we are shadows and light alike, but also to become more truly who we are. So I wouldn't say we are making things "better" for that would imply it's not right just as it is. But we are "becoming." That which is no longer needed, the "flaws", will fall away when the time is right.

Honestly to me you sound perfectly on track with your processes, it's inspiring to see others who wish to look at the shadows, not ONLY the light.

"Know thyself."

Blessings be with you!
(02-14-2017, 06:25 AM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's about acceptation really. Should we accept everything there is or strive to make it better (which means lookings at the flaws) ?

What do you think ?

There isn't really a "should" there, except whatever seems better for your own path. Ultimately which you choose just depends on which aspect of yourself want to focus on developing.

If it makes a difference, Q'uo would say you're here on Earth to accept and love, not to fix, but that's more generalized advice for Wanderers. And it's probably safe to say that taking the loving\accepting path is also going to risk fewer karmic entanglements and\or mucking things up in some way that create obligations upon you. But, of course, the safer path is not always the best choice either, and sometimes the biggest mistakes lead to the most productive lessons.

Broadly speaking, I'd say whichever you feel called towards is what you should do. At least for now. Follow the pull of your heart+soul if your mind is undecided.
All-encompassing acceptance is not so much of a work as it is fate.

How you feel is where you are at, so work from how you feel and you will fufill the purpose of walking your path.
I think embracing life is faith and also work. We have a thing called "negativity bias". Negative things are more obvious and more permanently impressed. That's why it takes more positive things to balance one negative thing.

We have to train our minds every day to find things and aspects worth of thanksgiving. To see simple everyday things as beautiful miracles and gifts.
(02-13-2017, 02:55 PM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so these last few days my understanding of things really moved forward a lot

I've realised that whatever we project of ourselves becomes our reality both in life and in the afterlife. I've realised that we must see the beauty of/in everything.

Now, I have a big problem because I don't understand how you can grow and learn if you only see the beauty of things.

For instance, I have a tendency to analise everything and also an ability to see what is wrong in the behaviour of others or in my behaviour (which is basically the same thing).

I like to think that my tendency to focus on the problems provides a lot of growth. Through this process I've been able to understand many things about my past, my personnality, my family, the ways I was brought up, the way I was shaped by society, etc.

The way I see it, if you want to become light, you must explore the dark corners of you personnality as so to make them visible.

How can you address problems if you only focus on what's good ??

Consider the mind as a builder and scape the cirumstances, behaviors and ultimately idenity you desire. Accept your judgements as part of the discernment gained from understanding exactly what choice you must make in this density