Bring4th

Full Version: Why isn't there a Law of One subreddit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I joined Reddit like 3-5 days ago. It has many, many subreddits (or categories) about different topics.
I'm sure there's religious ones.

But wondering why there's no ones about Law of One.
At least none that I have found.

Could someone start one? I'm not really good at moderating.
A quick google search showed me there are some already.
Ok thanks. I was searching on Reddit itself. Didn't think about Google.
Yeah, there's a Law of One subreddit (/r/LawOfOne in fact) but it's got hardly any users and seems to now mostly be one guy posting conspiracy theory links. I highly doubt it would be possible to turn it into something useful unless there were a massive concerted effort to do so.

Also, given how strongly Reddit tilts towards atheism, sciencism, and similar thoughts, I would imagine that a popular LOO subreddit could end up generating very challenging catalyst, so to speak. Possibly more than people would want to put up with.
(02-14-2017, 02:14 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there's a Law of One subreddit (/r/LawOfOne in fact) but it's got hardly any users and seems to now mostly be one guy posting conspiracy theory links.  I highly doubt it would be possible to turn it into something useful unless there were a massive concerted effort to do so.

Also, given how strongly Reddit tilts towards atheism, sciencism, and similar thoughts, I would imagine that a popular LOO subreddit could end up generating very challenging catalyst, so to speak.  Possibly more than people would want to put up with.

Maybe I should go start one and give it an attempt, make some rules similar to B4's.  The only downside is I know they'd need to be reinforced heh.  But the gain to us wanderer's (in that more participants allows more catalyst or chances to sync up) might outweigh the loss from the efforts made (the stress and anxiety of knowing your return to a post might be met with some nasty energies directed your way.)

I wouldn't mind an active subreddit.  I wouldn't be boring you all with my great-text's-of-china posts daily, eh heh...
(02-14-2017, 03:11 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 02:14 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there's a Law of One subreddit (/r/LawOfOne in fact) but it's got hardly any users and seems to now mostly be one guy posting conspiracy theory links.  I highly doubt it would be possible to turn it into something useful unless there were a massive concerted effort to do so.

Also, given how strongly Reddit tilts towards atheism, sciencism, and similar thoughts, I would imagine that a popular LOO subreddit could end up generating very challenging catalyst, so to speak.  Possibly more than people would want to put up with.

Maybe I should go start one and give it an attempt, make some rules similar to B4's.  The only downside is I know they'd need to be reinforced heh.  But the gain to us wanderer's (in that more participants allows more catalyst or chances to sync up) might outweigh the loss from the efforts made (the stress and anxiety of knowing your return to a post might be met with some nasty energies directed your way.)

I wouldn't mind an active subreddit.  I wouldn't be boring you all with my great-text's-of-china posts daily, eh heh...

I would love that (a subreddit for Law_Of_One) or something like that.

I believe you have to be a member for 30 days to create one, which I have not been.

I also am not inclined to learn CSS or build a spam filter for the page, because of my mental illness.
[Image: quote-if-you-talk-to-god-you-are-praying...-93-02.jpg]
(thank you preview post button, I almost posted a 4000x4000 image...)

Don't let your mental illness stop you, maybe it'll give you insights into things none of us could have hoped to guess.

I'd have to wait 30 days and learn how to do CSS and a spam filter too, but honestly that sounds enjoyable to me, minus the waiting 30 days lol.
Well I'll post my insights if a subreddit is created.