Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_____
Sitting, not thinking. Sounds easier than it is.
Listening to these sounds: https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

Sometimes sending love to other beings.
Its hard to describe...I visualize a funnel going into a tunnel, that leads me deeper and deeper into myself.  I focus on the tunnel until it fades away then commence just sitting in the moment in that place in my mind, and seeing what comes around.

My absolute favorite though is violet ray meditations.  You'd be amazed how kindly your self will gladly intuit information right into you on things you never even thought to consider.

A lot of my problems are crazy feedback loops I made through lower chakras linking through indigo ray and leading back to the lower chakras.
Its like trying to contemplate without responsibility...Do not recommend  Confused

Green ray energies are more than just love, they're a buffer for the intense higher energies.  Skipping it without sts intention was one of the greater acts of confusion I've performed.

You truly cannot do work in consciousness without meditating.  Contemplation just isn't enough.
When i meditate, i try to sit in stillness.
Everything else i would refer to as contemplation actually.

I do some hatha yoga exercices, a mantra and a breathing technique, before i start to meditate, however.
_____
______
(02-14-2017, 09:06 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2017, 11:59 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]My absolute favorite though is violet ray meditations.  You'd be amazed how kindly your self will gladly intuit information right into you on things you never even thought to consider.

You mean visualisation of the violet color of the rainbow i think ? I like that too, with many colors and white light but i feel it difficult, i don't know if i ever truly succeeded in visualising colored light because at some point it's a if the color disappear and i don't know if i am visualising anything at all.

(02-13-2017, 11:59 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]You truly cannot do work in consciousness without meditating.  Contemplation just isn't enough.

In work in consciousness you mean healing, balancing emotions and changing beliefs ? And when you couple meditation with it, do you just look for silence or ask for insight into the issue you're working through ?

Yes and no, The color and the energy center it's associated with.  I usually view it as the hand of the One Infinite resting on my head, looking down at me with love and telling me what it believes I need to be made aware of.  My issue is how hard it is to find a proper representation of true-color Violet.
[Image: prism-DSCN5003.jpg]

It's annoying how so many people think Indigo is violet...

I have that problem now and then, I find in a deep enough meditation with enough focus of will you can visualize the same way you dream.  In those states you can even play music as if it were playing in a dream.  It just takes a lot of patience...

Work in Consciousness to me is...I personally define it as following the path of the adept, researching, studying, discovering, and practicing the abilities of Consciousness.  Exponential Polarization, Healing, Divination, Psychonaut-tier endeavors without abusing chemical substances to force experiences.

It's not a question of 'when' in regards to coupling Work in Consciousness with Meditation, you can't have one without the other.  I tried with purely deep contemplations as substitute for meditations and I, literally, lost, my mind.  It was...A lesson I'm hopefully not going to forget soon.

I do both, but I define them as 'clarity' meditations when sitting with silence or cultivating a place of silence in my mind, and can simplify all the different kinds of meditations seeking insight into 'guidance' meditations, even if I don't think of them by that name.
My meditation technique is simple. I light incense, the sit in the middle of my room facing the east. I do a relaxation technique by visualizing a white golden ball of light going over my body and relaxing each portion. Then I pray and set my intentions. After this prayer, I pray for protection and guidance. Next, I visualize the sky opening up and rays of light shining down on where I am sitting. Then I call for the angels, guides, confederation entities, higher self, unseen friends. Then I countdown from 10 and enter into the meditative state. I've been doing this for quite a while so the countdown puts me into the meditative state instantly. I think my deep mind is alerted when I begin the ritualistic movements because I'll start slipping into the meditative state while in the prayers occasionally. Anways, onto the actual technique!

Again it's simple. I follow my breath. Full deep inhales and exhales and resting period in between. It's a lot harder to follow the breath than it would seem! Whenever my mind wanders, I refocus on the breath. And keep doing that.

I stop the meditation when it "feels" right, which is usually half an hour later. I count up to 10 then exit that state. To close up the practice I offer a prayer of thanksgiving to the entities I called to join the meditation, and end it within "Adonai." Which I got from Q'uo. Smile
First thing I like to do in the morning is to salute Creator and thanksgiving for sleep and new day.
Then I go to a room, where I enjoy solitude and silence. There I pray for guidance, love and light to Creator (Father), guides and teachers. I handover myself, interactions and activities of the day to Creator ...

I also like reading spiritual texts and hold some thoughts and feelings that come to mind. Sometimes I also write down what inspired me.