Bring4th

Full Version: Do we have to be fearless?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be from a higher density like 5th or 6th, do we have to be fearless in this life?
What about being an old soul?

Someone mentioned they are in the 22nd dimension. I don't know what that means nor could I find a reference to it.

There was a little bit of food left over this morning, which seemed like less than was left last night. So I thought my mom had had some.
I ate what was left. Then she complains that I eat all the food.

And I'm hear about ready to cry and burst into tears. I don't even know if it's sadness or being easily flustered.

I was upset earlier because I joined Reddit and 1/2 my posts get deleted because they don't follow their rules. And then lots of posts get downvoted.

Then on Facebook I recalled my growing up and how traumatizing it was for me. But everyone has that story to tell.

I thought spiritually mature entities let nothing bother them. Does a higher density being get as worked up as a 3D native?

If I was aware of my infinite nature I probably couldn't handle it.
4D, 5D, 6D and above...Put them in a human body and you have a human.

This is precisely why I try so hard not to identify as a Wanderer of a Density, I'm fine with just being a Wanderer, I don't need to know all the details though I'd like to know my darn soul name...

Gemini, I feel like you believe you need to be certain attributes, and that you judge yourself on not being able to be these things you think you are supposed to be because you lump them with being a Wanderer from a higher density.

I think...You, and I, and every other Wanderer came here to be Human.

To feel human fear, and pain.
To know human love, and joy.
To try to be yourself through your humanity.

I think you should be kinder to yourself, and definitely apologize to your mom as I have done the literal exact same thing, thinking she already ate and eating what's left only to find out she didn't eat at all (it's so hard to tell since she eats such small portions...)...Apologize to her, but not in an emasculating way, just be honest and if she can't handle that, just meet her with gentleness and kindness.

I've diffused my own mother blowing up on me by calming my emotions mid-fight and approaching her with gentleness and compassion rather than defense and assertiveness.

Quote:I thought spiritually mature entities let nothing bother them. Does a higher density being get as worked up as a 3D native?
To this question I truly and completely believe that Wanderer's are actually more susceptible to being bothered as human's on Earth.  That we are more susceptible to extreme emotions, and more inclined to become lost in confusion than the typical 3D spirit reincarnating beside us.  Mostly because I believe Wanderer's in their density are so used to such extreme levels of energy that when they become human and lose the faculties of those higher abilities, it can be encumbering and take more than a decade to adjust to that massive change of environment from higher energies to 3D and no longer working in higher bodies being now a 3D body.

Don't worry about being bothered Gemini, it is absolutely normal, acceptable, and in some ways even desired.  You came here to be human, and you are being human.

You should love yourself for that, I'm sure you will regardless when you return to your home density, but until that time comes, you're here on Earth in the mundane 3D reality in the painfully fragile and demanding 3D body.

...I know you're upset right now, but won't you try to be happy just because you want to be happy?  Do we need a reason to be happy?  I'm happy for you, I think your sharing and honesty is admirable and I always look forward to reading what you say, so don't let some people on reddit ruin your opinion of what you have to say.  It might not be for everyone, but I'm sure someone somewhere took something positive and good and helpful home with them from your posts.

I don't know anything about a 22nd dimension, but the '22' of your post was a synchronicity for me Heart
I REALLY hope I learn my lesson here. I don't want to be in the higher dimensions for thousands or millions of years and then think "I'm so blissful I'm BORED." and fight to make my way back to such limitation.

Come on. I'll be able to experience 3D simulations and such like that and experience what would have happened had I did things differently. Or being able to do things that we can't do here. That should give me a lot of time to experiment and learn.

I don't want to just touch higher D for a few seconds and then say "NOPE" and sprint back into a 3D body.

I have this horrible side of myself that likes to make things difficult for myself. I'm a little masochistic in certain areas, but not with physical pain.