Bring4th

Full Version: Best way to serve in 3rd density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
according to Ra, it is as such :

Quote:17.30 Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=17&ss=1#30

what i understand from this is, noone should pigeonhole themselves into anything. even if something is commonplace or seen as mandatory by society or any of its subsets.

of course, the society or its subsets include budding new age literature, spiritualism, and all things relevant.

lets take the case of a certain individual x. lets say this entity is a wanderer. s/he takes interest in these new age, spiritualism concepts, and attempts to manifest the much advertised amounts of love. however in reality, this entity is very strong and bright in yellow ray center, and the work s/he intended involved such a work regarding society. because the entity weighs in on another energy center, s/he may hamper the activity, nature and strength of other energy centers, and hamper the work s/he was here for. in extreme cases, the entity may go out of way, doing another work and manifesting another manifestation, still doing good and being of use to all, however, not as efficient and maybe as critical, or as unique as s/he was intending to.

this probably passes valid also for 4d entities incarnating in 3-4d bodies since a while. these entities are all native 4d, and it is their responsibility and nature to manifest in 4d vibrations, however, each of these are still entities of their own unique nature, with their unique biases, strengths and path. they need to manifest in their own vibrations, but they should not ignore their unique nature.

lets take another example. lets say, a wanderer, or a 4d entity (now natives of this planet) takes up interest in these new age literature and spiritualism business, and starts a seeking, but of a different kind. s/he concentrates on how s/he 'is', and s/he is 'all that there is', and s/he is infinite, everything being and illusion and that and tries to manifest these, rather than discovering himself/herself and the unique nature lies within. this may end up as another pigeonholing, forcing another robe/mantle onto oneself, projecting another identity onto oneself.

what is important is not what is there, or what is all that 'there' is, but, what are you yourself. therein lies the unique facet of existence that needs to be discovered, and then brought into the light of day to radiate to existence. and it will eventually have to be discovered, if it is not discovered now and here. probably no one will be return to 'all that there is', before totally discovering what that is there in their own selves. that is the whole point of this creation and manifesting as multiple entities in the first place anyway.

if we apply this to our particular topic, the entities may ignore their own unique selves, get caught up in mainstream, and end up doing of less good in this incarnation unlike planned. they may not be irreplaceable, measures may have been taken to account for such an occasion and there may be others ready to fill in one's place. but, again, this would be a less efficient use of unique traits, less good, less service. therefore, the best way to be of good seems to be discovering one's own self, and realizing one's own calling, and acting in that calling's direction.

the best way to achieve this, is, in my opinion, should be something like this :

spirit. spirit is the shining light of the entity, driving force and momentum of the entity, the source of its own preferences, true, real biases and leanings. it is the provider of any kind of energy to manifest. this, in my opinion, is the foremost aspect/source that an entity should listen to, act in compliance and in harmonization with. it is a force that drives down mountains. it is, spirit.

after one's spirit, higher self/totality should be another counsel and inspiration source i believe. and after that, should come the spiritual circle of the entity - guides, affiliated incarnate or disincarnate entities/society complexes, spirits, aliens, seekers and so on, descending down to friends and family level.

so i say, in this fashion, it is a higher probability that the entity will discover his/her/its own self, bring it out through the power of spirit, and do its service and play the role s/he has intended to play in the particular dance that is being performed on this planet in this particular time and onwards.
I feel that your post expands on the point Ra was making. The forum has had several discussions of these topics but I think you bring a lot of points together at once.

The inner growth of chakras, unobstructed and balanced, is more important than what other people do or think.
There are some channelings, not sure if they're from Ra or Q'uo, about how some 4D entities stay stuck in 3D thinking. This doesn't help anyone.
I like your theme that what's to be discovered is Within, and Now.
We have a mission to be light and love, compassion and wisdom, balance and harmony, right here in our hearts and towards each other. This mission may or may not ever be recognized by other people.
We might have another mission to do some task in the world, beyond that, or we might not.
@unity100 - Another truly beautiful and fascinating post. In fact, it is a very important topic that you raise, and there are great many nuances in your arguments. I hope this thread goes forward with fervor.

I however have some constructive criticism to offer unity100. Your posts are filled with tremendous insights, but I sometimes feel that the fullness of the import is lost due to hasty compilation of your thoughts. It would be wonderful if you can take a bit more time in compiling and penning the thoughts from your spiritually advanced mind, for it will allow fellow seekers to learn better.
i think best way to start is by starting asking the questions 'who i am ? what i am ? what kind of person/entity i am ?'.
(07-21-2010, 07:57 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think best way to start is by starting asking the questions 'who i am ? what i am ? what kind of person/entity i am ?'.

And I'm seeing a LOT of people in my life start to ask this question to themselves. People are starting to seek inwardly. Many of my friends are reflecting on their behavior, calling their motives into question, becoming more aware of the self. It's very exciting to see them discover themselves or become aware of and follow synchronicity!
(07-21-2010, 02:56 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I however have some constructive criticism to offer unity100. Your posts are filled with tremendous insights, but I sometimes feel that the fullness of the import is lost due to hasty compilation of your thoughts. It would be wonderful if you can take a bit more time in compiling and penning the thoughts from your spiritually advanced mind, for it will allow fellow seekers to learn better.

I also feel that unity100's posts are extremely densely packed. I often need to read each sentence carefully, multiple times, to tease out its meaning. Sometimes then, sometimes a day later, something clicks and I understand how the concepts fit together. At that time a fresh perspective opens up for me to enjoy exploring.

Everyday conversation:
[Image: AAAAC5cZzFoAAAAAAAC0vQ.jpg?v=1225643259000]

A unity100 post:
[Image: 70+Years+Since+Einstein+Warns+Atomic+Bom...lv1Dvl.jpg]

BigSmileCoolTongueWink
(07-21-2010, 04:17 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I also feel that unity100's posts are extremely densely packed. I often need to read each sentence carefully, multiple times, to tease out its meaning. Sometimes then, sometimes a day later, something clicks and I understand how the concepts fit together. At that time a fresh perspective opens up for me to enjoy exploring.

that is not something particular to my posts, or my line of thinking. that is particular to the existence.

because everything is actually of the same infinity, and, they came into being from the initial state of equilibrium, everything needs to be in an infinite chains of cause<->effect interrelations, and hence everything, their states, natures at any given point in any given space/time or time/space in any given universe (and even what can be beyond) should be related, interactive to each other, it should be possible to start from any given point in any given universe, time, space, whatever and trace any kind of route to a particular other point. causes and effects should tie to each other, eventually leading to the perception/observation of the state of another entity, situation, 'thing'.

in short, this kind of thing is like an infinite amount of infinitely different strings all tied to each other in infinite fashions from infinite points. if you start at one particular point and start following the strings, your observations should take you to another point, without leaving any of the strings.

this is also probably behind the realization and conclusion of Law of One, and all its results. its the same kind of thing. everything is interrelated.
(07-21-2010, 06:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2010, 04:17 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I also feel that unity100's posts are extremely densely packed. I often need to read each sentence carefully, multiple times, to tease out its meaning. Sometimes then, sometimes a day later, something clicks and I understand how the concepts fit together. At that time a fresh perspective opens up for me to enjoy exploring.

that is not something particular to my posts, or my line of thinking. that is particular to the existence.

because everything is actually of the same infinity, and, they came into being from the initial state of equilibrium, everything needs to be in an infinite chains of cause<->effect interrelations, and hence everything, their states, natures at any given point in any given space/time or time/space in any given universe (and even what can be beyond) should be related, interactive to each other, it should be possible to start from any given point in any given universe, time, space, whatever and trace any kind of route to a particular other point. causes and effects should tie to each other, eventually leading to the perception/observation of the state of another entity, situation, 'thing'.

in short, this kind of thing is like an infinite amount of infinitely different strings all tied to each other in infinite fashions from infinite points. if you start at one particular point and start following the strings, your observations should take you to another point, without leaving any of the strings.

this is also probably behind the realization and conclusion of Law of One, and all its results. its the same kind of thing. everything is interrelated.

I completely agree.
(07-20-2010, 10:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what is important is not what is there, or what is all that 'there' is, but, what are you yourself. therein lies the unique facet of existence that needs to be discovered, and then brought into the light of day to radiate to existence. and it will eventually have to be discovered, if it is not discovered now and here. probably no one will be return to 'all that there is', before totally discovering what that is there in their own selves. that is the whole point of this creation and manifesting as multiple entities in the first place anyway.

I assert that "what are you yourself" and "all that there is" are two equivalent concepts. It's much like saying, "GLB" and "Awesomeness". One can be substituted for the other without loss of meaning. : )

Seriously, I do think they the two concepts you juxtaposed are, ultimately, saying the same thing. Ra says as much:

"You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

According to my theoretical (not experiential) understanding, when one dismantles the veil or releases all illusions or dissolves all boundaries or loses/surrenders the separate self - the personality self is not erased but, to whatever extent the structure remains, it is made entirely and visibly transparent to the One within, it is not perceived as being apart or separate from all that there is, because everything is understood to be "Self", nothing is seen as being "other than" Self.

Following is what I consider to be the single most illuminating analogy illustrating the strange relationship between relative and absolute truth, their seeming difference and their unbroken unity. It is taken from an interview between Shambhala Sun magazine and Ken Wilber, philosopher extraordinaire.

Quote:Sun: So the eye of contemplation is capable of disclosing absolute truth or Emptiness, whereas the eye of mind and the eye of flesh can disclose only relative truth and conventional realities.

KW: Yes, I think that is a fair summary of what are after all some very complex issues.

The traditional analogy is the ocean and its waves... (snip). The wetness of the water is Suchness (or Spirit). All waves are equally wet. One wave isn’t wetter than another. And thus, if I discover the wetness of any wave, I have discovered the wetness of all. When I directly recognize Suchness or Emptiness, or the wetness of my own being, right here, right now, then I have discovered the ultimate truth of all other waves as well. Emptiness is not a Really Big Wave set apart from little waves, but is the wetness equally present in all waves, high or low, big or small, sacred or profane -- which is why Emptiness cannot be used to prefer one wave or another.

Enlightenment is thus not catching a really big wave, but noticing the already present wetness of whatever wave I’m on. Moreover, I am then radically liberated from the narrow identification with this little wave called me, because I am fundamentally one with all other waves -- no wetness is outside of me. I am literally One Taste with the entire ocean and all its waves. And that taste is wetness, suchness, Emptiness, the utter transparency of the Great Perfection.

At the same time, I do not know all the details of all the other waves: their height, their weight, the number of them, and so on. These relative truths I will have to discover wave by wave, endlessly. No Sutra of Wetness will tell about that, nor could it. And no Tantra of the soggy will clue me in on this.

In wetness,
GLB
I agree with the positive comments for unity100. Thank you, unity100, for all the time and effort you clearly put into your posts.

(07-20-2010, 10:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]lets take the case of a certain individual x. lets say this entity is a wanderer. s/he takes interest in these new age, spiritualism concepts, and attempts to manifest the much advertised amounts of love. however in reality, this entity is very strong and bright in yellow ray center, and the work s/he intended involved such a work regarding society. because the entity weighs in on another energy center, s/he may hamper the activity, nature and strength of other energy centers, and hamper the work s/he was here for. in extreme cases, the entity may go out of way, doing another work and manifesting another manifestation, still doing good and being of use to all, however, not as efficient and maybe as critical, or as unique as s/he was intending to.

This has resonance in my own life. I do have a fairly strong yellow ray and was on a very different path before I found the Law of One material, which totally knocked me for a loop because I wasn't sure how to incorporate its insights and perspective into outer third-density work. In a way, I think, it ramped up my bullshit meter, already quite high, even higher by giving me what still feels like a taste of home and, to some extent, making it harder to deal with, as Ra says, opaque or impure environs.

(07-20-2010, 10:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]probably no one will be return to 'all that there is', before totally discovering what that is there in their own selves. that is the whole point of this creation and manifesting as multiple entities in the first place anyway.

Yes, exactly, and to return to an earlier discussion, what's in their own selves is all that there is. Discovering what's in oneself is returning to all that there is.

(07-20-2010, 10:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]spirit. spirit is the shining light of the entity, driving force and momentum of the entity, the source of its own preferences, true, real biases and leanings. it is the provider of any kind of energy to manifest. this, in my opinion, is the foremost aspect/source that an entity should listen to, act in compliance and in harmonization with. it is a force that drives down mountains. it is, spirit.

How do you recommend people get in touch with spirit? Meditation, of course, but are you thinking of anything else?

Another way to learn about yourself, and this may seem obvious, but so many people seem to neglect it, is to use the innumerable learn/teaching opportunities that come one's way each day to reveal yourself to yourself. Ra says, "each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it." (81.13)

(07-21-2010, 06:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]in short, this kind of thing is like an infinite amount of infinitely different strings all tied to each other in infinite fashions from infinite points. if you start at one particular point and start following the strings, your observations should take you to another point, without leaving any of the strings.

I agree. To my mind, you are describing the natural correspondence between unity and infinity.

GLB, just saw your post. We must have been working on our respective posts at the same time. Smile
(07-21-2010, 10:06 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to learn about yourself, and this may seem obvious, but so many people seem to neglect it, is to use the innumerable learn/teaching opportunities that come one's way each day to reveal yourself to yourself. Ra says, "each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it." (81.13)

You hit on one of my favorite short lines from Ra. "Thus self reveals self to self." (40.14)

Also, this one:

"However, you are aware of the concept of initiation and realize that it demands the centering of the being upon the seeking of the Creator. We have hoped to balance this understanding by enunciating the Law of One, that is, that all things are One Creator. Thus seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of an adept but in the experiential nexus of each moment." (57.24)

βαθμιαίος, I don't think I've ever heard you allude to your soul's possible origins before, as you did in this statement, "...giving me what still feels like a taste of home..."

We're in good company with those of Bring4th, uh hum.

: ) GLB
Indeed, many on the spiritual path delve into what Ram Dass calls spiritual materialism. The notion is that people become obsessed with learning new methodologies, using new technologies and climbing higher and higher up the so-called 'spiritual ladder'.

"Oh yes, I'm a very spiritual person. I hate war, I never eat meat, I protest against the government, and I love animals and nature"

In the above example, which is very common among new age spirituality, there are many imbalances and attachments. One cannot judge the 'level' of their (or anyone else's) spirituality, as the viewpoint is entirely biased and subjective.

In essense, there are many, many facets of the distortion that is distraction (with regard to service to others). Some more obvious than others. It is simple...

We are here to choose; fear or love. From there we make choices that are best aligned with that choice. To be of service to others, we do not need to be a charity worker, throw money at the homeless, work as a healer or work as a teacher. We only need to act from the heart, in any - all - situations, and we can do that as a business owner, a cleaner, an artist, a father, a sister or an athlete.

And I agree; one finds their true path far easier from inner guidance, albeit the higher self, spirit guides or guardians. Te best way to discover it? Follow your passion. It will take you through many discoveries of the inner self through exploration of the unknown.

Edit: To add, balancing is of great importance, which is omitted from many new age, and other, teachings. Ra's words here are absolutely invaluable, a gift to humanity. We owe much to L/L Research for allowing this intellectual (leading to spiritual) enlightenment.
in regard to 'already being all that there is', i still maintain my earlier outlook :

all this existence, this manifestation, all these octaves (which will never end by the way, one ties to another) space/time and time/space and all manifestations and roads and path that entities follow upwards, are there for accomplishing the very purpose of making an entity all that there is by removing distortions.

now then, if, the whole point of existence (at least for us) is as such, then, it means that, in this existence there is finity, which is going towards infinite. this existence is manifesting with the concept of finity, this infinite intelligence was able to discover. yes, one may call these illusions, yes, one may attempt to remove these illusions, however, this would not change the fact that, as far as the finity concept we (infinite intelligence, all of us) was able to discover goes, we are manifesting as finite.

and this finite manifestation will take an octave to unravel. all the densities, differently accentuated aspects of existence in those densities (d of love, wisdom, cocreation, balance/self and so on), are made for that purpose. the mechanism is as thus. entity proceeds by encountering, experiencing and evolving through the illusions (finities).

it, therefore, is illogical and probably impossible to approach existence, this road, as 'there are illusions which i need to remove', and try to see existence from the viewpoint of infinite intelligence, a subset of infinity (according to me) itself. because, then there would be no point in manifesting all this existence, parallel universes, octaves.

it is possible that, such an approach wont even be valid in 7d. because, the work seems to be integrating the various development parts of the entity that come from different universes. so, there is still finity to deal with, while being finite.

as far as what we know from Ra, the totality, at one point, leaves its all identity, experiences, everything behind, and goes back to infinite intelligence. this is probably the closest point entity gets to infinite.

but then again, infinite intelligence, is infinity gained consciousness. it is different from infinity. therefore, even if nearing infinity itself, probably, it is still not infinity, because, it is different than infinity.

so, another octave begins at the end of one, and, infinite intelligence begins another experience cycle.

but then again, there is something sounding wrong here too. if, infinite intelligence is doing these cycles, it cant be nearing infinity even. it cannot be infinity, because it is different from infinity (it is conscious) but, if, it experiences cycles, it cant be even near infinity. it doesnt click right that infinite intelligence, the closest concept to infinity, can be limited with octaves. it is a much bigger limitation than being different from infinity, just by being conscious. therefore, how can it be ?

the highest possibility i can think of, is, that infinite intelligence is not part of any octave. but rather, the totalities that merge into infinite intelligence at the end of each octave, are. and it is, therefore highly possible that, although they are now one with infinite intelligence at the end of any octave, another octave will begin and aspects, or portions of that totality, that merged with infinite intelligence will again start an experience cycle in the new octave, in order for their hidden aspects to be discovered, because as per infinity requires, anything infinite needs to be infinite in every way, including all of its aspects. thus, this is the closest point we may get to 'everything being all that there is' at any given time. but then again this may not seem as such to us, because we will be experiencing these octaves. however, another octave, another manifestation may be much larger, being almost infinite, compared to our manifestation that we knew in the previous octave. such is the nature of infinity.

so accordingly, if we come back to the point, then the best way for anyone who is leaning towards 'im all that there is' would still be to stick with the same method and act according to their strongest calling and the power and guidance of their own spirit, and go wherever these take oneself.

(07-21-2010, 10:06 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]How do you recommend people get in touch with spirit? Meditation, of course, but are you thinking of anything else?

spirit is an integral part (itself also a complex according to what Ra says) of the mind/body/spirit complex.

so basically its always there. what is needed probably, to be more aware of it, and give enough concentration to it.

i think one of the ways, and maybe the best way to do it, is desire, will.

ra was saying that spirit's task is to merge the in flowing streams of infinite intelligence from above, and, up flowing streams of mind/body complex and its desire from below, to act like a shuttle in between the two, and, from judging what we learned in various other sessions, where this meeting point is, should indicate the level entity is in regard to chakras, density, activity etc.

so, then it seems mind/body has to show strong desire and will, for the spirit to be powerful in manifestation.
on a sidenote, i think that body never, ever, ever be ignored, despised, diminished, or villified. it is part of mind/body/spirit complex, it is integral, and it is going to be there even at 7d. ra says reproduction is not needed, because the need to reuse bodies ends even.

proper care need to be given to the body and ear should be lent to its wants and needs, in the wise and properly balanced amount. also one shouldnt forget that, the initiation process Ra describes in pyramids begins with the body complex being made comfortable, so only then mind and spirit can start their work in full force for initiation.
Quote:19.1 Questioner: We are concerned in this communication with the evolution of mind, body, and spirit. It seems to me that a good place to start would be the transition from the second to the third density, then to investigate in detail the evolution of third-density entities of Earth, paying particular attention to the mechanisms which help or hinder that evolution.

Do all entities make a transition from second to third density, or are there some entities who have never gone through this transition?

Ra: I am Ra. Your question presumes the space/time continuum understandings of the intelligent energy which animates your illusion. Within the context of this illusion we may say that there are some that do not transfer from one particular density to another, for the continuum is finite.

In the understanding which we have of the universe or creation as one infinite being, its heart beating as alive in its own intelligent energy, it merely is one beat of the heart of this intelligence from creation to creation. In this context each and every entity of consciousness has/is/will experienced/experiencing/experience each and every density.

Each octave may be likened to a beat of the heart of the One Creator, as Ra explains in this above quote stating a "creation" as an octave.