Bring4th

Full Version: Visiting someone in 3D from a higher density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if I should post this because it's all hypothetical. But I learned from another post to just be myself.
I know we can't know how we'll be in higher density. But I like to see what people think it might be like.

Say for catalyst reasons you wanted to visit someone in 3D, to teach them stuff, or be there for them.

This is just me. But I would take the form of an anthro, which I have desired greatly.
I would visit the person that needed my presence the most.
They're probably a furry, and would be blown away by it.
But maybe they're not, but just need the visit. Perhaps they're depressed.

I'd let them film me, and answer questions that were appropriate. They could photograph me and such.
I wouldn't get sexually involved. But I would answer questions they had about sex.

I would probably be glowing, and would get as much satisfaction out of the experience as they do.
I think the lessons they learn from me could be used to help others. They could post videos of me on YouTube and such.

I don't know if I could answer questions that were transient, since Ra didn't really do that.

This concept just excites me because it's the best way I would know of to help another directly.
I don't know if it would do more harm than good if I didn't show myself to others.

Or maybe just a select few.

Would such a thing cause them to feel entitled and maybe ruin them? Could they continually be inspired?

TL;DR Would visiting a person in 3D from a higher density do more harm than good?
(02-16-2017, 05:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]TL;DR Would visiting a person in 3D from a higher density do more harm than good?

Not really and from the Ra material it's been done in this world, without the youtube aspect I guess.

Each world is an experiment of it's own with rules of it's own, so it's definitely doable in countless places and you wouldn't be allowed to in countless other places.
I'd first be like a thoughtform in their mind.
Saying "yes, we're real, but we're in a higher dimension. I can appear when you're ready."

So that I don't freak them out from just appearing out of nothing.

There is a book Dancing on a Stamp, where a guy's spirit guide visits him in physical form as a human.
After my death I'd like to wander the earth a bit in a fake human form, meeting a few brothers and sisters to provide a service and visit the planet while impersonating personalities I've had in some lifetimes here.

They wouldn't know I am not human, I'd just vanish and be elsewhere when done in a place.
(02-16-2017, 05:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]After my death I'd like to wander the earth a bit in a fake human form, meeting a few brothers and sisters to provide a service and visit the planet while impersonating personalities I've had in some lifetimes here.

They wouldn't know I am not human, I'd just vanish and be elsewhere when done in a place.

Me, I'd want to go home like quick.
(02-16-2017, 05:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2017, 05:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]After my death I'd like to wander the earth a bit in a fake human form, meeting a few brothers and sisters to provide a service and visit the planet while impersonating personalities I've had in some lifetimes here.

Me, I'd want to go home like quick.

Existence is my home.
I meld and flow through forms, I am infinite in thought and nature. I am the One Infinite Creator. (Booming voice reaching from everywhere at once)
(02-17-2017, 10:10 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I meld and flow through forms, I am infinite in thought and nature. I am the One Infinite Creator. (Booming voice reaching from everywhere at once)

I imagine the OIC voice would be almost silent, and hard to hear unless you're well trained and very quiet yourself.
I was just messing with minyutar and having fun. Everything is not literal.
(02-17-2017, 01:54 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I was just messing with minyutar and having fun. Everything is not literal.

Well what gave me the strongest sense of home is negative densities and I felt torn in my heart by the awareness of how I am not resonant with those anymore and drifting ceaselessly further and further away from them.

So if I don't define those as my home, because they don't qualify anymore, I have only existence itself left to be my home.
Minyatur, I think if you switch to positive, you can go to a place that has the same vibration. So if you were X negative, then you can probably switch to X positive.
(02-17-2017, 06:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur, I think if you switch to positive, you can go to a place that has the same vibration. So if you were X negative, then you can probably switch to X positive.

I think it's more a matter of those that remain there, hopefully they will all follow in their own time.

I am well in both polarized densities (although I think I don't particulary like to dwell longer than necessary in 4D positive...), but the negative ones have long been what I'd call my home.

But yeah whatever your polarity, you are that which you are, and the least the change of polarity makes a difference the more you are whole. The thing is that light within darkness is somewhat unwelcome by most there and those who welcome it remain full of resistance toward it.