Bring4th

Full Version: Abstract - Bio photon emissions testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize if I seem to be posting a lot today, but my research line seems to be right on target with our collective beliefs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15947465
You think you post a lot, hahaha. hah. ha. aha.

Bioluminescence is the term I first found for this description, but 'bio photon emission' sounds like an accurate scientific terminology.

I think it's interesting how this might play into the psychology genre termed 'non-verbal communication', and how it might apply to such concepts as neuroplasticity, aka the ability to 'consciously rewire' the brain, and in potential I speculate, also the energetic body's chakra energy centers. It might also play into the fact our nervous system surrounds the heart and gut, and thus plays a part in our brain's decision making, furthering the concept, at least in my mind, that neuroplasticity can be used to effect the chakras.

I wonder how the photon is produced by organic matter.  I wonder if it have a frequency akin to an aura, or perhaps it is a frequency representing the soul density?

Interesting though, it's nice to see an actual scientific abstract on the phenomenon and not someone's rendition of the phenomenon on a spirituality website or a facebook like page.
Perhaps the most pertinent question is -- How much DO you post? BigSmile

Thank you for the nice compliment and you're very welcome. Post-materialistic science is still rather new, but it's easy to see now why the Egyptians discarded the brain and kept the heart in the light of these findings. Traditional scientific methodology can only provide a foundation until equipment is modified to measure non-corporeal phenomenae. I honestly don't believe that's going to happen within the next 20 years.

It's exciting to be alive now, eh?
Tesla seemed to already be there consider he wanted to send EM emissions into Earth's ionosphere to illuminate the world and eliminate 'night', as well as seemed to have a working 'death ray'

He seemed our best hope and we spit on his grave.

Seems like exciting and sad times to me what with global drug and pedophile and sex trafficking rings, as well as the genocides in Africa (wait...are those still going on?) And the potential for another world war with America and Russia and China.

Definitely interesting times though.

I post more than I should.  Downsides of free time in a sense.
I have a lot of free time as well. Retired now.

Tesla was one of us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuINhmT3V8Y Edison, Westinghouse and J.P. Morgan destroyed him, not humanity in general, but I get what you're saying.

I have a weird theory about what's going on in the world. Care to hear it?
Always love to hear theories!

I meant, Tesla's work and legacy are smeared, his dreams crushed, his life rendered an aid to those who hadn't the conciderations like himself of others.

His time here must have been quite a plethora of lessons in service to others...
(02-17-2017, 02:08 AM)Cirocco Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot of free time as well.  Retired now.  

Tesla was one of us.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuINhmT3V8Y  Edison, Westinghouse and J.P. Morgan destroyed him, not humanity in general, but I get what you're saying.  

I have a weird theory about what's going on in the world.  Care to hear it?

I care to hear it. If you'd like send it in a pm. Or post it right here.
Re: Tesla - http://www.gizafaces.com/page45.html

My theory -

It stands to reason that Darwin's theory applies to all species, including us, and there are many examples of both pongid and hominid sub-species in what is still a very incomplete fossil record. Ra indicated that mankind has been destroyed several times before our current incarnation as H. sapien sapien, and it makes anthropological sense that our species has been 'seeded' when considering that it's only been around 2 million years ago that we were Homo Erectus. What happened during the previous 65 million years? http://www.livescience.com/4312-skeleton...r-era.html
I wouldn't disagree with that. However a good read is Biology Of Belief by Bruce Lipton. In this book he goes over many fascinating things. New discoveries are showing/leaning to the cell membrane not the nucleus being the 'processor'. The nucleus being the blueprint/ iOS framework that is used by the cell to build and reproduce. You can extract the nucleus from a cell, and it will no longer be able to replicate/reproduce. You destroy a cell membrane and the cell dies. There discovering that cells have memory, and this memory is not just past on to its progeny, but to other cells. Not only that, but across species. What they are learning is that cooperation is very important. Competition is seen is composite manifestations but is no longer seen as the 'ideology' or function of nature alone. Were starting to understand that the actual protein is far far more i important than previously thought. Information actually takes the root of protein cell membrane DNA. Than the previously thought DNA being the main contributor. So what I am saying is that humans are finding the world of genetics, and cellular functio n to behind glowingly different than thought.