Bring4th

Full Version: Bell Tones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone experiencing "Bell Tones"....several times in the last month I have been awakened out of a deep sleep around 3-4AM or so...popped right up in bed, wide awake...from hearing a 2 tone bell. Kind of like a doorbell. My wife never hears it.

Richard
I don't usually experience sounds like that, though I have been awakend from a dream to the sound of an alarm clock, when it's not even time. My typical experiences are in strange feelings, like liquidy magnetic type of feeling. It's pretty comfortable.

fairyfarmgirl

Yes. I have and continue to experience this frequently either at 222am or 333am. After the ringing ceases, my ears sometimes hurt like I have attended a loud concert---

fairyfarmgirl
This has been pretty extensively discussed before on the forum, something like 6-9 months ago. Perhaps someone who was involved with those threads could help link them in here?
(07-22-2010, 03:58 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]This has been pretty extensively discussed before on the forum, something like 6-9 months ago. Perhaps someone who was involved with those threads could help link them in here?

The earlier discussion was with regards to ringing in the ears. Gary said that he would ask Q'uo about it in the next channelling session. I've had the ringing, but this was a lot different. Its like a single 2 tone gong...for lack of a better word. Hi note / low note.

I suppose its possible that kids are running around at 3AM ringing doorbells, but if anyone even got near the front door at that time, my dog would be going ballistic. Plus my wife never hears it either. Was just curious if anyone else had anything similar going on.

Richard
I didn't realize you've got a different subject now. Sorry about that.
Does anyone have a way of figuring out what pitch you're hearing? For the past few years, I've been experiencing a deep resonance with the pitch D-flat/C-sharp, and I'm wondering if it might be the vibrational tone of 4th density? I can't recall if pitches have been discussed in RaMa, or Q'uo?
I have a Korg digital tuner that I can whistle into at a certain pitch if I wanted to. Something like that would tell you what note, if you could recreate it.
GW, I thought Circle had already narrowed down the pitch, he was wondering if there's a metaphysical meaning to C#/Db.
Sorry for the confusion! I was wondering if those hearing the tones knew what pitch it was? I've been blessed with good relative pitch so I can tell what note it is when I hear it, and I've noticed that D-flats are very resonant compared to other notes on multiple instruments. Most electrical appliances and lights "hum" at a slightly flat B-flat, so I also sort of wonder if that might have a connection with the vibrational frequency of light and 3rd density? Maybe light vibrates slightly faster through each ascending density (as D-flat would be higher than B-flat going up a scale)?

On a side note, it may be tinnitus, which is a ringing that comes and goes in your ears, of widely differing severity. In the past people have gotten it bad enough to be driven insane by it. One cause of it is when your hearing is damaged by loud noises, especially if they repeat over time (musicians often get a little). I have a mild case of it and usually have to sleep with a fan on at night to drown it out. BUT, it sounds like this isn't the case with others if you're only hearing a single chime, as opposed to very, very high pitched ringing. Who knows, maybe you have an ear fairy who likes to practice in the cold hours before the crack of dawn? BigSmile
I thought 4th density frequency was 15Hz?
(07-24-2010, 07:57 AM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note, it may be tinnitus,

Well, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble - it's a lot more fun to think it has metaphysical meaning, and indeed Q'uo said it does (at least in some cases) - but it could also just be tinnitus, which can be affected by diet and what kind of water you drink. When the diet has less mucous-producing foods and better hydration, sometimes that can reduce or eliminate the ringing.

At the same time, even if it does have a simple physiological explanation, the WHEN it happens might still be significant.
(07-24-2010, 07:57 AM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe light vibrates slightly faster through each ascending density (as D-flat would be higher than B-flat going up a scale)?

That's my understanding too. I don't know if this corresponds to the frequencies and wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum which we can measure in third-density physics. It might be that Ra's use of Light refers to something more than that.

Quote:Q: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The physics of sound vibrational complex, Dewey, is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know as gravity and those things you consider as ā€œnā€ dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.

Seems we have a way to go to truly understand this. Session 13 seems to me to hold a key, but I'm not able to fully understand it now and maybe never in this density.

Quote:Who knows, maybe you have an ear fairy who likes to practice in the cold hours before the crack of dawn? BigSmile

Ha ha! If your speculation is right, this must be why earrings were invented: to put an obstacle in the way of the ear fairies, so it's too much bother for them to climb inside in the early morning. BigSmile
(07-24-2010, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 4th density frequency was 15Hz?

I've never heard that, please share! That would be about too low to hear, more like feeling a galactic subwoofer. But if that were simply a lower octave of an overall pitch for a density, with additional octaves infinitely in either direction that harmonize perfectly with each other, I'd really want to know what pitch 15 Hz is! Can't seem to find out!
Perhaps this thread might be of help

Tone In Ear Signals
(07-24-2010, 02:50 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really want to know what pitch 15 Hz is! Can't seem to find out!

For just about everyone, human hearing can't distinguish pitches below around 30 to 50 Hz. If those low notes are combined with higher frequencies in our pitch recognition range, then those low notes reinforce the harmony. Examples include organ pedal tones, orchestral string basses, and synthesizers with a sub-octave tracking a higher pitch. If these pitches occur on their own, most people can't track them as individual pitches.

In equal temperament with A=440, 15 Hz would be around a very low C or B, but so low that most people would perceive them as just barely distinguishable individual puffs of air, rather than a continuous tone.
http://peabody.sapp.org/class/st2/lab/notehz/
If the tuning is something other than A440, or if it's not equal temperament, then all bets are off for where 15 Hz would land in a music scale.

P, welcome back and please know our love and prayers are with you and your daughter.
Thanks Questioner, that's interesting. If it hasn't been outdone in science already, I think the lowest sound ever recorded on Earth was from a black hole that was emitting a C 37 octaves below pedal C. I'm a low brass player, so I live in the basement so to speak, but that's pretty low! Maybe a pulse every few minutes or so!
Wow! That would be something like one cycle about every 10,000 years. If that note started tooting when Ra was working on the Pyramids, then the first cycle would be just about complete now. It would take one hefty set of "pipes" to blow that note!
By pedal C do you mean middle C, or the lowest C on the keyboard?

That's interesting. I'm doing a bit of channeling work, still learning though. The ET entity I am learning to channel has told me about black hole streams relating to their language systems.

(07-24-2010, 05:31 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Questioner, that's interesting. If it hasn't been outdone in science already, I think the lowest sound ever recorded on Earth was from a black hole that was emitting a C 37 octaves below pedal C. I'm a low brass player, so I live in the basement so to speak, but that's pretty low! Maybe a pulse every few minutes or so!

It's not a sound frequency though, more like vibrational, related to the schumann resonance. I remember it was mentioned on this forum before, but have to hunt down the post.

(07-24-2010, 02:50 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2010, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 4th density frequency was 15Hz?

I've never heard that, please share! That would be about too low to hear, more like feeling a galactic subwoofer. But if that were simply a lower octave of an overall pitch for a density, with additional octaves infinitely in either direction that harmonize perfectly with each other, I'd really want to know what pitch 15 Hz is! Can't seem to find out!

I found the other post. It was actually related to 4th density being 13Hz. I had mistakenly thought 15Hz.
In reading around the web I've found pieces here and there that show 13Hz as the highest Schumann resonance frequency possible. But nothing that is certain.

- Gemini Wolf

(02-01-2010, 11:49 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Our bodies, just like music, respond to the the Shumann resonance of mother earth, just as they do to the vibration of love. The vibration of love is much higher than thirteen however. Think Fibonacci.

Eight corresponds to the 3rd density, and thirteen just happens to correspond with the 4th density. If earth is already at thirteen, it is us who must catch up, and it will be so soon.
(07-24-2010, 07:57 AM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]Most electrical appliances and lights "hum" at a slightly flat B-flat, so I also sort of wonder if that might have a connection with the vibrational frequency of light and 3rd density? Maybe light vibrates slightly faster through each ascending density (as D-flat would be higher than B-flat going up a scale)?

I didn't catch this on first read. In most countries, electrical power distribution uses either 50 Hz or 60 Hz. If there is anything that can be loose, rattle or resonate each time the power mains go through a cycle, such as a motor with some friction, or a fluorescent light ballast, then there will be a noise at those frequencies or multiples of those frequencies. The kick once every 50 or 60 times a second might, in turn, make something else rattle, perhaps intermittently.

I don't know of any particular reason why those frequencies became standards a century ago. Perhaps it's from some spiritual insight that Tesla had? Or perhaps there were existing water-wheel or steam-engine technologies that happened to be easy to adapt for new electrical use, and just happened to work well at these rates? I've no idea and don't recall ever seeing it discussed. (Unlike standard railroad gauge which has been traced back to the width of horses' behinds on Roman roads.)

Meanwhile, in the higher frequency range, people with good hearing often can spot a whistling sound whenever a TV is on. That's the 15kHz sync signal rattling the flyback transformer, or leaking into the audio system.

I discovered Helmoltz's On the Sensations of Tone (in English) and I found it a fascinating read in high school. Helmholtz was one of the first modern scientists to explore the nature of overtones on musical tone, and how that relates to the progression of musical harmony. I later found that Arthur Bernade's Horns, Strings, and Harmony is a much better introduction to the whole subject. Bernade is free of the intermittent rants that Helmholtz slipped into now and then, against someone who had some kind of sinfully abstract approach to music theory that got Herr Doktor H all riled up.

From Wikipedia's article on Schumann resonances, I don't see how 15 Hz is any kind of upper limit. Of course, the volunteer editor for this page might be misinformed, or distributing a common theory that misses the point. But it seems straightforward enough to me:
Quote:This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.