Bring4th

Full Version: Is Gateway to Intelligent Infinity the same that Samadhi and Spiritual Extase?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was searching about this terms and I arrived to this conclusion.

Peace, love and light.
Someone once mentioned that Samadhi was temporary Nirvana.

And I attribute the gateway to II as Nirvana.

I don't know what Extase is.
I'm not sure. I know that samadhi is one pointed focus.

I've heard from another teacher that sotapanna is the opening of the gateway, or "stream entry."

I haven't achieved these states, so I can't say anything for certain.
I believe that these states are different for everyone. I believe I have had experience with at least Infinite Energy, but who is to say? I'm sure we have all had profound experiences, and we all have the potential to access the gateway.
I'd say connection with Intelligent Infinity is what those using other terms are describing.
I've had the experience and it's like knowing everything at once as a loving feeling.
(02-21-2017, 10:00 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that these states are different for everyone. I believe I have had experience with at least Infinite Energy, but who is to say? I'm sure we have all had profound experiences, and we all have the potential to access the gateway.

What can you do with Infinite Energy?
(02-21-2017, 10:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say connection with Intelligent Infinity is what those using other terms are describing.
I've had the experience and it's like knowing everything at once as a loving feeling.

I watched a video where a guy took 5-meo-DMT and experienced Infinity. And it scared him as he experienced being God.
He said it was terrifying. And the experiencing of ego death and it was "absolutely infinite". He could hardly handle it.

Here's his video on it. Very informative.

(02-21-2017, 10:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 10:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say connection with Intelligent Infinity is what those using other terms are describing.

I watched a video where a guy took 5-meo-DMT and experienced Infinity. And it scared him as he experienced being God.
He said it was terrifying. And the experiencing of ego death and it was "absolutely infinite". He could hardly handle it.

Here's his video on it. Very informative.

It started off as the death of my ego. I had to go through about 2 hours of purging negative behaviors and balancing before I was able to break through.
I know it's different for everyone. Mine was an activation rather than a conscious process of meditation and discipline that would probably be alot more smooth and less intense.
I only smoked some weed but it was a 5-6 hour vision which I described in my wanderer story.
Thanks for your replies. I believe that some substances can "broken" temporarily the veil that block the Unity of Consciousness. Of course that the meditation is the most recommended method.

(02-22-2017, 06:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]It started off as the death of my ego. I had to go through about 2 hours of purging negative behaviors and balancing before I was able to break through.
I know it's different for everyone. Mine was an activation rather than a conscious process of meditation and discipline that would probably be alot more smooth and less intense.
I only smoked some weed but it was a 5-6 hour vision which I described in my wanderer story.

Did you practiced the technique of death of ego from Samael Aun Weor Gnosis? Thanks.

Peace, love and light.
(02-22-2017, 08:38 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your replies. I believe that some substances can "broken" temporarily the veil that block the Unity of Consciousness. Of course that the meditation is the most recommended method.

(02-22-2017, 06:32 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]It started off as the death of my ego. I had to go through about 2 hours of purging negative behaviors and balancing before I was able to break through.

Did you practiced the technique of death of ego from Samael Aun Weor Gnosis? Thanks.

Peace, love and light.
No. It was something I've realized I chose to happen to me before I came to Gaia.
I just had to have faith in every moment of the experience. I was raised strict Jehovah's Witness so I didn't believe God talked to us like that. It was like living in the dark my whole life with no chance of seeing the true God n then one day the all said "here I am".
(02-22-2017, 10:39 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2017, 08:38 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your replies. I believe that some substances can "broken" temporarily the veil that block the Unity of Consciousness. Of course that the meditation is the most recommended method.

Peace, love and light.
No. It was something I've realized I chose to happen to me before I came to Gaia.
I just had to have faith in every moment of the experience. I was raised strict Jehovah's Witness so I didn't believe God talked to us like that. It was like living in the dark my whole life with no chance of seeing the true God n then one day the all said "here I am".

I also was raised STRICT Jehovahs Witness, it has taken me 5-6 years to release those beliefs I held. The nice thing is the love I use to feel towards Jehovah has now expanded infinitely towards all.
(02-23-2017, 11:03 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace, love and light.

I also was raised STRICT Jehovahs Witness, it has taken me 5-6 years to release those beliefs I held. The nice thing is the love I use to feel towards Jehovah has now expanded infinitely towards all.

That's what I shoot for anyhow.
"It must be recalled that the goal of yoga is to “join”. To join with what? To join with the infinite. In the Yoga Sutras the joining with infinity is called “Kaivalya”, which means “alone” or “isolated”. This is a concept the Western mind calls “absolute infinite” and occurs in the intellectual context of Georg Cantor’s transfinite mathematics. To the Western mind these are mere intellectual ideas." https://dondeg.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/...f-samadhi/
(02-23-2017, 11:03 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace, love and light.

That's what I shoot for anyhow.
To Q'uo, the contact with intelligent infinity is the same as Nirvana, samadhi, enlightenment, etc.

Quote:J: The process of the raising of the kundalini from the base chakra to the crown, is this an electrical process?

I am Q’uo, and though we find that it would be incorrect to describe this process as merely an electrical process, it is a process that contains the qualities of the movement of energy in a fashion which is similar to the movement of electricity through various circuits. The south or magnetic pole of the seeker at the base of the spine and soles of the feet draws into the auric field of the seeker the catalyst or unprocessed experience which the seeker shall work upon according to its unique configuration of energy center blockages and clear circuit pathways. Thus, each seeker will perceive the daily round of activities in a manner which is congruent with this configuration of energy centers and will find its focus of attention drawn to the level or frequency of vibration that is appropriate for its current learning.

As succeeding energy centers or circuit areas within the energy centers of the seeker are opened and balanced to a minimal degree through a great portion of time and experience, the prana or love of the Creator will move further and further up the, as you have called it, path of the kundalini until there is the mating with the guiding light or Polaris of the self, where the seeker is already at one with the creation, so that an experience of conscious unity with the creation becomes available to the seeker. This completing of the circuit of the series of energy centers has been described by many of your peoples using various terminology, the enlightenment, the contact with intelligent infinity, the nirvana, as some call it,

Thus, the seeker may be seen as a configuration of circuits or series of lessons and balances to achieve, with each day offering further opportunity to move the flow of love further along the inner pathways that will eventually culminate in the bringing into harmonic resonance each portion of the seeker’s being

Quote:Questioner: Yes, I have a question. Would you please comment on the use of sexual energy for a spiritual seeker, by oneself or with a partner?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We must preface our response with the notation that this is a large field of inquiry, and we can only make the barest beginning for an answer at this time. However, we may suggest that the sexual energy exchanges between the mated pair are one of the most powerful means of advancing the spiritual journey that is known to your peoples, for as each seeker is able to clear each ascending center or chakra of energy, there is therein released the energy that has been holding the consciousness in a certain place, and this freed energy then can allow each seeker to move the level and quality of perceptions higher and higher within the centers of energy until each is able, either individually or together, to move into the brow center, the indigo ray as we have heard it described by this group, and is able to experience the one Creator in full and without distortion.

This holy experience has been called by many names in various of your peoples’ cultures: the enlightenment experience, the samadhi, the [akensho], the nirvana, etc. The overall effect of the sexual energy transfers is to so align the energy centers of each entity as to create an harmonic resonance between them that serves as a kind of generator of energy that pulses one forward so that the physical orgasm that is experienced then releases the mental orgasm, which then frees the spirit to serve as a shuttle and a connector to the experience of the one Creator.
Infinite, I did experience that , for like probably under a minute, and, while driving of all things, state of union with al lthings, I remember looking at a tar stain on the white concrete of the freeway and I was one with that tar stain, and one with a palm tree by the side of the freeway, and one with the electric pole on the side. The freeway was nearly empty of cars which was a good thing !! It wa pure bliss, i had a huge laugh because i saw all things were so much simpler than we thought, mentally, and then it ebbed away slowly.

To my mind, samadhi and connection to intelligent infinity are one and the same, but what do I know Wink

I am editing this for all its worth : that day I was driving on that nearly empty freeway, it was sunny and through a really beautiful hilly part with few palm trees and sage bushes and I thought it was so beautiful so I was sending love to the trees, the sand, the sage bushes just prior to that moment, so it was a moment of gratitude to création for sure.