Bring4th

Full Version: Determining where I come from
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I am making this thread because I cannot find the thread I'm looking for. I know it's here somewhere buried.. anyway,

How do I determine which density I come from if I identify as a wanderer? I've been asking for a while now, and I believe I am a wanderer. I can't say from which density though.

I'm 25, born in 91, libra, male.

In the Q'uo channelings, Q'uo gave a description of the threefold wave of wanderers incarnating on this planet. They described the first wave of which Carla, Don, and Jim being to. They described the second wave in the 70s. And then they described the most recent wave of wanderers from 4D, also know as crystal or indigo children/adults. Further, a generalization of focus and work was given for those from 6, 5, 4D.

Are there people who identify as 4D wanderers here?

How have you helped yourself to discover your wanderer status?

I feel I could either be a finishing 6D or a pioneering 4D. Yes , as you can see, I'm not too clear about it lol.
Quo Wrote:This instrument, being in her sixties, is one of the early type of wanderers that no longer are coming among you. This instrument and many, indeed, millions of those who were called to the travail of your planet, came among you as pioneers of a kind. They choose to incarnate in third-density bodies, but they also chose to come into third density with a certain degree of awareness of their home densities, which were mostly of those of fifth-density and sixth-density social memory complexes.

There are a few fourth-density positively-oriented wanderers among you at this time, but, for the most part, if you are a wanderer you are probably from the density of wisdom or from the density of unity, that density in which wisdom and love are balanced.

Indeed, the majority of those who are among you at this time as positively-oriented wanderers are those from the sixth density. And your interest in coming to the Earth at this time was to improve the balance of love and wisdom in your active, conscious personality.

The reason this was so attractive to you is that within the boot camp atmosphere of third density you can get a lot done in a short time if you have the dedication of your will to a chosen and carefully manicured or articulated goal. The key is continually to review your goal and dedication so that you maintain a focus over time.

The great difficulty with wanderers of this type is that they may fail to wake up to who they are. Many of those among your wanderer population on this planet have indeed not awakened. However, under the pressure of the increasing dynamic between the new fourth-density energy and the old third-density energy, the polarity that is native to each of your systems is being tweaked and prodded by the dynamic energies so that it becomes more and more obvious to entities that there is something going on to which they need to wake up. That is one large generation of those to whom this information is especially important and attractive.

The next wave of entities which came upon your planet is of those which arrived in births during the 60s and 70s. These were an intermediate type of wanderer whose goals were not so much oriented to work in consciousness within their own personalities. These were personalities who were still hearing the travail of planet Earth as the planet itself became more and more reactive to the energies of hostility and aggression that have been increasing among your global population in response to the increasing dynamic betwixt the light and the dark, that is which is to come and that which is ending.

These entities were less concerned with their own studies in learning and more concerned, in a more urgent fashion or more of a feeling of urgency to wake up and create a shift in consciousness among the tribes of Earth. Among these wanderers, there is a tendency to be overly concerned with the urgency of the situation. In so many cases the problem is not waking them up but rather moving them to a more balanced and calm point of view where their very real skills can be used more fully. And so, to this very large bunch of wanderers, we find the challenges of awakening being very slight but the challenges of spiritual maturity to be much larger.

The third generation of those who have moved into the energies of planet Earth at this time from other places in space and time are those pioneers of fourth density who have wandered here with the firm intention of helping not only the planet’s people, but the planet itself. These entities are equipped with the ability to withstand a tremendous amount of disharmony and chaos. They do not do this with a great deal of native joy, but their makeup is such that they are capable of independent action and have little use for the traditional kind of authority which expresses itself in your established religions and those cultural icons such as the classical philosophies and so forth. To these entities, the Earth itself is speaking.

These entities are often called the Indigo Children or the Crystal Children. There are many words that try to describe the difference betwixt this generation of wanderers and previous ones. The hallmark of this breed is an insensitivity to traditional modes of expressing religious dedication while maintaining a great sensitivity and an authentic feeling for the most intensive kind of work in consciousness that is chosen by the self for the self and created as an individual expression rather than there being a great desire to become a part of an already established religion.

Nevertheless, in this last generation of wanderers there remains a feeling for the group. So you will find entities in all three generations whose interest includes the desire to reconnect with their families.

This group of large groups constitutes the wanderer population of planet Earth.

We naturally encourage all wanderers to awaken and to be aware that entities that they meet may well be entities [of] their larger group, since there are millions of wanderers upon Earth. They have in common a tremendous love for the planet, for its people and for the Creator and a serene and undisturbed belief and faith, in an unconscious and carefully protected part of the personality shell, that they are in the Creator’s service and part of the godhead principle.
And, of course:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.
Thank you Nia! That was exactly the channeling I was referring to! You guys are wonderful Smile

I've always felt deep down, even when I was young, I knew this without words, that I'm here for spiritual work. I'm hesitant about the 4D possibility because I seek to balance love and wisdom. Balance is so natural for me and I find that balance is the key to many things. The past year and a half, I've been focused on wisdom and discernment. One of my life lessons is in the relationship I have with my father. I believe this lesson calls for a more refined balance of love and wisdom. (I'm still working on it.)

I love this planet, I think it's stunningly beautiful and glorious. The beauty of Gaia escapes words. But I also feel like I'm ready to go. That these are not my people. I love them, but I've never felt at home with my fellow humans. Always felt like the outsider looking in and never really fitting in (and yes I tried very hard when I was a teen).

In short I definitely feel that I'm a wanderer, and I'm thinking that 6D is most resonant.

I only question that because the description of 4D wanderers also applies. I've always had a disdain for authority figures/leaders, and religion. I could never put into words as a child, but I thought that these adults don't know what they're talking about. This kind of attitude lead me to seek answers for myself and that has worked out wonderfully! Wink
I imagine pretty much everyone who has come across the Ra material, has asked this very question.  It probably isn't all that important to know while you are incarnate but I totally understand the desire to know.  There are some psychics on this forum, perhaps they can give you the answer you seek.
_________
________
The mean is to seek yourself.

It's not like the awareness is hidden far away or that you need to distill clues to figure it out. It's all in plain sight within yourself, right behind your veil.

You could do meditations to perceive what you were the moment before your birth.
Hi. We´re in the same boat. I feel that I'm a Wanderer. I've many characteristics. In my childrenhood I saw a spaceship very close to me. I always wanted to have superpowers. I created a lot of histories in my mind. I remember of to imaginet that I was a reincarnated "prince" that incarnated in the Earth to become a hero here. I have main interest in the Unity and in the true nature of the universe. When I discovered the esoterism and principally the Ra Material everything did sense to me. I believe that meditation is the way. Let's work in ourselves. Good lucky my brother.

Peace, love and light.
(02-19-2017, 09:30 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]How do I determine which density I come from if I identify as a wanderer? I've been asking for a while now, and I believe I am a wanderer. I can't say from which density though.
Since I don't understand this stuff completely I could be giving you the wrong impression with this post, and I'm sorry if I do. From what little I've read in the Q'uo transcripts,

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

there are certain traits common to each person according to the Density they incarnated from, being caused by the type of spiritual lessons they learn there. Fourth Density incarnates, when contemplating the grievances of this world, are especially concerned with Love, and the problems concerning a lack in Love. Fifth Density people are concerned with a widespread lack of Wisdom. Sixth Density incarnates want to find a way to maintain a balance between Love and Wisdom. A way for you find out about your Density is through exploring yourself and your ideals, through meditation and contemplation, and comparing them to those generalities. I wouldn't expect these things to be intellectually identified positions, but something you just feel very deeply in your soul.

There are also signs of one's home density I found in the Ra material (session 32, question 9, http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=32) that are expressed in the sort of romantic relationships you feel drawn towards, or feel like avoiding, which may be very helpful to read.
if its important to know for you (which i totally understand) keep asking, you will mostlikely receive an answer sooner or later.
maybe not in a day or week, maybe immediately or in a year.
Whenever the Time is right, you WILL receive an answer!

Trust in yourself, Trust in your guidance, trust in your inner ressources.

It was important for me, I asked and i got an answer. You are no different!!
(02-19-2017, 12:16 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The mean is to seek yourself.

It's not like the awareness is hidden far away or that you need to distill clues to figure it out. It's all in plain sight within yourself, right behind your veil.

You could do meditations to perceive what you were the moment before your birth.

I completely agree! Looking within is the most resonant answer to me here. All that's been shared is helpful though Smile

How do I do what you're suggesting? I've heard about this technique but it was done with a hypnotherapist and that's not something that interests me.

I shall continue asking where I come from. With the help of Being4th, I'm a little more clear now. 6D wanderer is the most resonant. The link to the Law of One session above indicates what kind of relationships I desire, which is in 6D category. The melding of mind, body, and spirit with another to the extent possible within third density. I have no desire to marry or have children. I seek a romantic relationship with a parter I can share my whole self with, absolutely.

Thank you, friends!
(02-20-2017, 09:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree! Looking within is the most resonant answer to me here. All that's been shared is helpful though Smile

How do I do what you're suggesting? I've heard about this technique but it was done with a hypnotherapist and that's not something that interests me.

When you feel confident and with faith in your ability, close your eyes and hold a focus upon this moment with knowledge that it is there within you for you to reach, upon your desire to perceive yourself before your birth and in silence allow what separates you from this moment to fade away, for all barriers and the world to vanish from around you so that you become one with this moment and live it once more.

That's how I'd describe the how to without any form of help. I personally explored myself much with psychedelics and one of my few salvia trips showed me the moment of my birth. It felt like it was happening because I was so much one with the moment, only with a review did I perceive it was a memory. I saw myself walk-in my body in an hospital, I saw myself alone in some kind of bed confused and I saw a nurse that I tried to reach to without any sucess, this made my entire throat chakra close upon itself in a straight line from bottom to top in a kind of emotion I'd describe as "I don't want to have a need to reach for others". This has affected my entire life but it is kind of hard to not perceive how it was a timing I chose to shape my life, because of this moment I've always been someone without any great need of others, never been the one to reach for others, nor to seek friends although I've been sought by them, always was one to be well with just myself. Apparently my father found disheartening that as a child I never had any need to play with him and was always well on my own.

So perceiving my birth allowed me to see where I came from and also my oldest and most deeply rooted blockage.
_______
Thank you Minyatur! This is something I can work with
(02-20-2017, 01:20 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]/.../ because of this moment I've always been someone without any great need of others, never been the one to reach for others, nor to seek friends although I've been sought by them, always was one to be well with just myself.
I don't know how this came but also feel this solitude bias has been strong in me although I wanted to get married. Now I live a family life and my work also contains a lot of interactions with others. I feel an intense amount of catalyst in all this and the desire for longer periods of solitude is still strong and keeping me from better use of this experience.
(02-23-2017, 05:34 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2017, 01:20 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]/.../ because of this moment I've always been someone without any great need of others, never been the one to reach for others, nor to seek friends although I've been sought by them, always was one to be well with just myself.
I don't know how this came but also feel this solitude bias has been strong in me although I wanted to get married. Now I live a family life and my work also contains a lot of interactions with others. I feel an intense amount of catalyst in all this and the desire for longer periods of solitude is still strong and keeping me from better use of this experience.

Maybe you simply need time alone to process the intense catalyst? I've been studying astrology lately and this calls to mind those with planets in the 12th House.
(02-23-2017, 05:34 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how this came but also feel this solitude bias has been strong in me although I wanted to get married. Now I live a family life and my work also contains a lot of interactions with others. I feel an intense amount of catalyst in all this and the desire for longer periods of solitude is still strong and keeping me from better use of this experience.

I can't say that is the case for you but in my case I think it is a soul-bias born of eons of solitude and seeking without others. It's strange contrast to perceive some can't find to be well in solitude when to me it simply feels whole.

Yet I think we are here to serve and not merely dwell in our own energy however peaceful that might be in contrast to the energies of others, if that was our goal we wouldn't be here. This is somewhat my problem in opening my field to the energies of others more as while I feel weightless to myself, most feel like packs of heaviness requiring to be distilled and transmuted. I think what helps is a strong crystalized inner presence, I didn't program myself much catalyst in this area so I got the freedom of opening myself at my own pace because it only happens out of the strenght of my desire of it.

House XII is the area of education and of emotion.

House XII in Cancer
Problems will only come from the family

Seems accurate to me, although I wasn't thrown all that many problems either.