Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
(02-20-2017, 05:38 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I've difficulty to understand how the sts way to relate to the inner being, i don't quite understand how and what someone has to do, think or choose to plunder his inner being.

well, a common blockage is in orange ray.  Which leads to a segregation of desires.

That's the starting point for so much (negative) distortion.
How they treat the innocence of others is how they view their own vulnerable core of light.

They seek to tear it's love into hate and it's need of others into disdain, they turn it's future of light into darkness so that it may lose sight of itself and become that which is unsightful to others, feeding it's feelings of separation endlessly

The easiest way to see it may be to understand that they are merely spreading their karma as all things are one.
(02-20-2017, 05:38 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]We've a lot written here about STO and STS having to do with how we relate with others selves.
Polarity i think is first and foremost build with how we relate to ourselves, with our own mind, inner being, inner child.
STO : you honor, love and accept your inner being
STS : you control, plunder your inner being

What is your view of this ? I've difficulty to understand how the sts way to relate to the inner being, i don't quite understand how and what someone has to do, think or choose to plunder his inner being.

It defines the parameters of the relationship between the matrix and potentiatior of mind. A STO being solicits cooperation from his subconscious mind (courting the maiden -- "Miss, might I favor you with a tender kiss on the forehead?" She giggles, blushes, and returns the affection.), an STS being demands obedience from his subconscious mind (the prostituted relationship -- "I paid you, now do what I want." No friendship, just business.).

Its the difference between cooperation/affection and domination/pragmatism. It's harder to court the maiden, but the rewards are more nuanced and far reaching than the relationship with the prostitute, which is ultimately cold and empty.
______
for sure. Infringement can be truly damaging.

Especially from behind the Veil, where a greater Confusion can ensue.