Bring4th

Full Version: How do you feel regarding the mess of this world ? How should we feel ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah so I really have a hard time with all the injustice and all the suffering in this world. How do I do ?

It helps when I can't see/hear about it but that's just pretending these things are not here, and they are...

How can we care for others and be detached at the same time ?
I was really feeling extremely bad with all that and would get totally upset with all the stuff in the world.

in the passing of time i found out, that more often than not it was actually my own Personal issues being triggered by the "world stuff". in solving my own issues over the years i wasnt feeling so Bad about all that anymore (without ignoring it).

for example, in dealing with the injustice that happened to me and healing it, i would still See all the injustice in the world, but it didnt trigger those Heavy emotions anymore.

i think knowing oneself and healing oneself is the key!
-----
For me, it comes to this: to be able to see, know of, or be aware of, the suffering, and be able to bear it. I can't imagine feeling good about it. But what I am working on now is accepting the pain I feel and letting it pass through me, rather than try and turn my thoughts which is akin to ignoring it. In ignoring it, it's still inside me barricaded against consciousness. So what I am doing is accepting the pain, not accepting the suffering. I wouldn't say I'm very evolved. I can't look at suffering with equanimity.

The process is somewhat like the Litany Against Fear in Frank Herbert's Dune series, although I am speaking of pain:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
I would say a good first step is acknowledgement that the highest and most transcendent principle of Creation and existence is Free Will, and meditation upon this principle might be helpful in untangling the nodes of the perception of separation. It's not about pretending to know, it's about seeking to feel this boundless truth within yourself.

You literally cannot experience something you have not desired to experience, every notion of this is a paradox that will be resolved in its own time. The tricky aspect of this is that you are far more than the matrix of your mind, there are many layers of the one same self that lies in the unconscious portions of your mind. In truth you contain the whole within your being and there is nothing outside yourself. Picture that you never had a beginning to yourself, that your past goes infinitely far and your future also extends infinitely far, that through this you can only ever evolve into seeking yourself in infinitely new ways, that through your experience of being yourself you have had a desire to know what it was to be many, to know confusion and to forever hold the truthful mirror that they both are upon that which you are, so that you may see yourself truly. These desires are of an extremely pure and powerful nature and are contained within what each of us is. Everything that you witness and experience is the being that you are, the reflection of the Creator that you are in the seeking you have of yourself.

Balance thoughts with their opposite and understand that your every emotion of rejection blinds you into a perception of separation, yet that these were born out of a desire to know them. That all seemingly disharmony in truth is held through perfect harmony, that unity is not something that can be achieved and instead only perceived in everything that is. A peaceful world is not any more united than this world is, unity is what holds them in their intertwined beingness.

Each thing that is is an answer to a need, so the exercise is to perceive the underlying need of each thing.
It just makes me want to send out love more, to those who need it most and will accept it.
I live in a third world country and the amount of this ''mess'' here is mind blowing...
So many STS people and encounters with morally weak humans make it almost impossible to remain positive for many. although on the other hand there is much misery around to develop compassion and serve purely..
I'm accepting everything.. haven't been truly successful though.. still trying
I think it's about as messy as one's own mind.
This channeling always comes to mind when I feel for this chaotic illusion.

"You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here."

This mentality doesn't develop overnight though. It's through meditation and Contemplation and ultimately acceptance. Acceptance that one is not in the position to be the harbinger of peace on earth. All One can do is be an example to those around it of how a world with love and acceptance can be lived. After that, all One can do is hope that a little bit will rub off. Even if it's a single person, that pay it forward mentality could reverberate and cause a chain of events. Nothing on the magnitude of peace on earth but maybe, just maybe a few get to realize and cherish what peace can be like.
(02-21-2017, 10:36 AM)Sylvestre Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah so I really have a hard time with all the injustice and all the suffering in this world. How do I do ?

It helps when I can't see/hear about it but that's just pretending these things are not here, and they are...

How can we care for others and be detached at the same time ?

Injustice and unfairness in the world really bother me as well. (I'm a Libra btw.) So what do we do about it?

I wouldn't suggest to ignore the injustice. there is plenty of dishonesty, deception, inequality, domination and control. I think it's good that we recognize these things for what they are. One of the barriers in mind that a lot of people have is political correctness. Being politically correct avoids calling a spade a spade. How do we bring change to a problem that we perceive if we can't say what the problem is, and we avoid thinking about the problem? That's the point. Our indifference gives permission. Your noticing injustice, even if you can't do anything about it, and most of the time we simply can't, will be helpfulP. Be honest with yourself and the world. Honesty is quality that humanity has in great paucity, as Ra stated.

Hold to your truth, your values and ideals. Something I've found helpful in the face of deception is that you can strengthen your determination to the service and seeking of truth, love and light, of the positive polarity.

Another helpful exercise is to balance your perceptions and feelings. The LOO and Q'uo describe the balancing technique. When something moves you either positively or negatively make a mental note of it. In the evening, recall your experience and feelings, intensify them, accentuate your feelings towards injustice, then allow the opposite to rise up and intensify. Then set both side by side and realize that you have both responses within you. (I'm not too practiced with this meditation. Forgive me if I described it poorly.)

If you're a libra, you will be constantly shifting balances. There are always multiple perspectives with which to look at a picture, and each has their truth.
I call myself greatly disturbed and paranoid because I perceive myself in every instance of injustice I come across.  I have done this since I was a child, with detachment only coming in moments of anger.  My confusion at how others could be so cruel to me (and those were minor experiences of bullying...) lead me to great frustration that others could be so cruel at all, so uncaring and indifferent.

It's a part of me now, you know?  I just try to live with it.  I still get angry when I see things that I perceive to be perpetuation of distractions and nonsolutions, fixes to symptoms and not causes.  For the longest time I felt ashamed of this anger towards those things, then one day, I found this song:

And I realized that guy was right, how is anything going to change if we aren't disturbed by it?  How is it ever going to be dismantled if everyone just cringed then shrugs and goes along their business?

How do I feel about the 5.5 million children being trafficked for sex?  How do I feel about the racism, sexism, and irrational prejudice towards people for being the born they are?  How do I feel about those with more power enslaving unconsciously the rest of the civilization right in front of their very eyes?

I feel disturbed, and fucking pissed.

How should I feel?
On one end, happy that the creator gets to know its self so vividly
On the other, cause polarity, You should be fucking disgusted and pissed.  That's yourself in some other way being treated in those ways.

For some of us, at one point we were a part of the statistics.

It's okay to get mad at such things, as a 3D being on a 3D world integrated into it's 3D society, viewing it's dark 3D underbelly, you have the power to do something about it, even if it's building the prerequisite of it's foundation of it's changing: Spreading Awareness.  Or, trying to adjust the invisible energies that guide those occurrences as going off without an issue by praying.  Or, by taking a more active approach.

Either way, I feel the pull to commit to the change of these ways of Earth, I feel it like a writer might feel his own world needs to be edited.

I also feel that to people who don't feel that pull but are disturbed by it and angered by it, more power to them, especially if they can go about living without it effecting them very much.

But with that said, I think people who learn about such things like, 5.5 million children being sex trafficked, and aren't bothered by it at all, are just as disturbing to me.  What does that say about them?

It's a very confusing world, it needs love, yes, but it also needs action, by people who can actually make a change, and that is...somewhat already going on, but I feel like they're effectively being neutralized from making any major changes, and I feel like the only way to stop that, might have to be by force.

You can have 99% against 1%, and the 1% wins, because the 99% just stood there screaming and shouting at the 1%, writing laws against the 1%, doing nothing to stop the 1% from going into the shadows and doing what it does ever more secretly, refining their methods.

The world might appear to be becoming more peaceful, but I feel that's only because the shadow's get sharper and more skilled at evasion as the light shines closer and closer upon them, until suddenly you have something right there in front of you, and you'd never even know it.

Remember that humans are animals too, many animals develop camouflage, if they are threatened, some of them don't fight, they just hide better.  Some of them so good, you could be staring right directly at them, and you'd never know.

So, I believe something need to be done.  It's fine if others don't so long as they don't stop me from trying to do something, unless it's something messed up.  Like firebombing, that's a big no-no.  And shooting people in the face, don't do that.  thanks.  But if it means another group of people choose to, that's their prerogative, if they are the ones who create the catalyst to great future change, who are we to stop them if they demand we don't?  I'll let the next apathetic guy to change do that for me, I'd personally just stand back and watch as the world changes and unfolds.

I'm not a fighter, just a yeller... Who wants to see the underbelly cleaned for a change...
Many great perspectives have been shared, Thank you all Smile
I think this is not an easy task but a life Long journey!

I think it is a good idea to look into the subject of "projection".
(for those who didnt yet come across the term: a part of the Self which is unwanted and unloved is being denied and subsequently only viewed in otherselves).

I believe we have evrything that happens in the world also in us.
By that i dont mean each is a murderer.
But we might have been in other lifetimes and still did not Self-forgive it.
Sometimes the difference is only gradual, like having the urge to attack someone but being able to control it. the difference to a violent Person would be that it cannot control it.
Sometimes we seemingly have the opposite issue, being the victim instead.

I believe it is very important to really know oneself, to discover what wie have hidden from ourselves and heal it.
As long as we dont heal it, we contribute our share to the global Energy Field of all these negative tendencies.

In my opinion this is the most important contribution to the world!
Otherwise it's like clearing a room and unconsciously polluting it with even more negativity!
(02-22-2017, 12:55 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise it's like clearing a room and unconsciously polluting it with even more negativity!

While I totally agree with this, I'm met with thoughts of those who tell me to pick the lesser evil of two such as in regards to an election.

I'm sure I project a lot, especially in these areas of discussion...So I try not to go into the depths of my opinions beyond making it known that I'm one of those keyboard warriors who's fine with things getting ugly so long as it means the future will make up for it with less ugliness in the long run.  You know, for my son, for my friend's kids, for our future generations should there be many despite Harvest oncoming.

I personally am baffled as to what we're expected to do about the Trash Islands in our oceans or the Fukushima radiation (and all the misinformation, hyping, disinformation, and controversy surrounding it).

Just don't let the oceans die, please? Sad
(02-22-2017, 03:30 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2017, 12:55 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise it's like clearing a room and unconsciously polluting it with even more negativity!

While I totally agree with this, I'm met with thoughts of those who tell me to pick the lesser evil of two such as in regards to an election.

I'm sure I project a lot, especially in these areas of discussion...So I try not to go into the depths of my opinions beyond making it known that I'm one of those keyboard warriors who's fine with things getting ugly so long as it means the future will make up for it with less ugliness in the long run.  You know, for my son, for my friend's kids, for our future generations should there be many despite Harvest oncoming.

I personally am baffled as to what we're expected to do about the Trash Islands in our oceans or the Fukushima radiation (and all the misinformation, hyping, disinformation, and controversy surrounding it).

Just don't let the oceans die, please? Sad

okay, if you wish so, i won't let the oceans die! Wink