Bring4th

Full Version: Waking visions and Post-Meditation visions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If ANYONE can provide feedback as to what these experiences mean I would be extremely grateful, as I'm trying to figure out what exactly all of this means.

Almost a year ago from today I discovered Project Camelot and David Wilcock. Due to my natural curiosity and interest in theoretical science, it was only a matter of time before I discovered the Law of One. I was amazed at how many connections I made throughout my life that pertained directly to the LOO, I just never had the knowledge to connect the dots. My journey has started off very recently, as I just graduated high school last year and am very blessed to have discovered the LOO at such an early age. I've been lurking on these forums for a while and finally decided to make my first post to help me and possibly others on here too.

After my first few months of meditation, my birthday was coming up and I couldn't help but feel like something significant would happen but I couldn't put my finger on what exactly would happen. Towards the end of the day on my birthday I fell asleep a lot earlier than I usually do and fell into a deep sleep. I didn't wake up at random times in the middle of the night like usual, but right before I woke up I remember laying in my bed and hearing what seemed to sound like wind swirling around on top of me. Soon after, the only way to describe what I felt was an orgasm in my brain and immediately the words, "waking vision" were visualized and heard in my mind before everything faded away and I fell back into my sleep. I woke up what felt like just 15 minutes after the experience. The only way I could connect that experience was with the the waking visions that Jim described during the channeling sessions with Ra. I have this feeling that that night was a lot more significant than I'm acknowledging but I only could translate my experience through these forums hoping for better guidance and higher quality responses.

This one just happened recently, as I've been trying more and more meditations/exercises to help balance my chakras, especially the lower ones first. I was doing a simple technique that some of you might be familiar with called the Fire Breath method which was very intense for me. Towards the end of my exercise, it was abruptly ended due to another rush throughout my body, but a different one I haven't experienced before. This one was like waking up out of a dream that you couldn't tell was real or not. When my eyes opened, I had very starry vision as if I just pushed my palms against my eyes for quite some time. After the stars started to fade away, I saw a half transparent half smokey figure directly above me with his back to my ceiling, staring directly down at me. Instinctively, I initially sh** my pants because I didn't know what I was seeing, at all. At the same time I was able to remember what the Law of One preaches about fear, and I was able to subconsciously welcome the entity in my room. He flew a little bit to the left and a little bit to the right (As if he was trying to confirm whether I actually saw him or not) and I soon got this feeling that he had one of those "uh oh I'm spotted" moments and he proceeded to glide through my window back out into the open, leaving a trail of light in his path on my ceiling which soon also faded away.

Also, if you've had any experiences like this FEEL FREE to share below! Nothing would make me happier than reading your guys' experience with waking visions or post meditation visions as it could help me out a lot let alone anybody else looking for this kind of information.
The starry eyed view is what I experienced back in 2014, except it has layers of clarity.  As one who becomes as Creator, I saw the energy around the atmosphere and sky, and could see auras almost clearly like they were tangible.

I even managed to track an invisible thoughtform with the help of my cat, and realized it was MY thoughtform when it moved in tandem with my thoughts and my cat followed it around the room wherever i sent it.  But I couldn't see it but it, ah its crazy sounding.

Anyway, the only waking visions I ever had were as a child seeing portals, discarnate entities (like, one or two, I can't be sure...), and haze entities in my house and other's at night.

Now a days it seems like my waking visions have turned into missing memories as certain things change without my knowledge despite my apparently being there.  This happens a lot more after a violet ray meditation it feels like.

It sounds like you put a lens over your third eye (like metaphysical glasses) and saw more clearly overlapping higher space/time environments where other entities might chill while keeping tabs on you.

I have a few myself I believe.  Unless its my spirit guides putting a sharp fingernail on my left temple and slowly scratching down to my jaw whenever i meditate on something important.

Don't worry too much about it if you ask me. Seek to know internally what it might mean to you.
I haven't had any personal experiences, but from the knowledge I gained so far, my intuition is that the smokey form is likely a thought form originated from you. When you can "see" into higher dimensions/realms, what you see may be a mirroring effect: what seems to be coming at you is often something (e.g. thoughts) emanating from yourself. If the figure looked scary, it maybe a reflection of your fear. When you let go that fear, the entity left as well.  -- just my guess.
(02-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]The starry eyed view is what I experienced back in 2014, except it has layers of clarity.  As one who becomes as Creator, I saw the energy around the atmosphere and sky, and could see auras almost clearly like they were tangible.

I even managed to track an invisible thoughtform with the help of my cat, and realized it was MY thoughtform when it moved in tandem with my thoughts and my cat followed it around the room wherever i sent it.  But I couldn't see it but it, ah its crazy sounding.

Anyway, the only waking visions I ever had were as a child seeing portals, discarnate entities (like, one or two, I can't be sure...), and haze entities in my house and other's at night.

Now a days it seems like my waking visions have turned into missing memories as certain things change without my knowledge despite my apparently being there.  This happens a lot more after a violet ray meditation it feels like.

It sounds like you put a lens over your third eye (like metaphysical glasses) and saw more clearly overlapping higher space/time environments where other entities might chill while keeping tabs on you.

I have a few myself I believe.  Unless its my spirit guides putting a sharp fingernail on my left temple and slowly scratching down to my jaw whenever i meditate on something important.

Don't worry too much about it if you ask me.  Seek to know internally what it might mean to you.

Thank you! I see you pretty frequently on these forums so it's nice to receive your input on the matter. I had the same observation regarding the metaphysical glasses, as I felt like I was looking at the universe through something higher than me, and I got a feeling as if I was analyzing and observing instead of simply stargazing. Thank you for referencing thought forms because that never even crossed my mind as I spent more time trying to decide what it wasn't instead of what it was.
(02-22-2017, 03:28 PM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had any personal experiences, but from the knowledge I gained so far, my intuition is that the smokey form is likely a thought form originated from you. When you can "see" into higher dimensions/realms, what you see may be a mirroring effect: what seems to be coming at you is often something (e.g. thoughts) emanating from yourself. If the figure looked scary, it maybe a reflection of your fear. When you let go that fear, the entity left as well.  -- just my guess.

Considering at the moment my main goal was to cleanse my root chakras as much as possible, I wouldn't put it past me to bet your answer is spot on. After putting together certain synchronicties and blatantly obvious signs implying I need to work on my "foundation" the thought even crossed my mind last night that my fear is stemming from my subconscious which believes something or someone is always out to get me.
My heart absolutely drops every time I see a cop behind me even though I'll have nothing illegal on me (I was frequently in legal trouble when I was a minor, and decided what path I want to follow when I discovered LOO). I believe this fear is something I need to get over in order to further my journey but what's crazy is I NEVER CONNECTED THE TWO. I never would've thought that the entity I saw was a thought form originating from me to help me let go of that fear. Thank you so so much Smile
I've seen a shadow figure.
I was at my best friends house about to go to sleep and he was on the couch across from me. As I lay there, I went into some kind of trance. I could see geometric shapes spinning in my head and felt the sensation of being lifted up to the ceiling. It wasn't a pleasant experience and I don't remember alot about what I was thinking about but I remember the distinct feeling of being made to feel inadequate or unworthy. I was crying and wanted it to stop. I can't tell how long it went on for but it can't have been long because my friend was still awake when I fell back into my body and sat straight up.
I looked over at him and could see a shadowy cloud that moved back and forward over him in a similar way bath water moves when you rock back n forth. I asked him if he was ok and he told me he felt cold. I told him what I could see (I was only 16 at the time, now I'd try not to freak him out lol) and that he should say a prayer. He told me to shut up n got really defensive but I persisted and told him he better say a prayer to make it leave. That was when it raised up off him into the shape of a hooded figure and flew straight at me. I think it went into me but I didn't seem to care for some reason n just lay down n went to sleep.
The next day, we were sitting on a seat about 50 meters from the road. A car came into view and I knew what was going to happen...considering what had happened the night before, I thought I should back myself. I said "that car is gonna park in that car park, two girls will get out and sit on that seat right there". It played out in real time and he just stared straight ahead n told me to not say another damn thing.

Since then he and 2 of his brothers have hung themselves. One of them spoke of getting messages about killing himself on a certain date as it was his destiny...it was the day he killed himself.
As the Vulcans say, We're here to Serve.

And damn Kaaron, just holy crap dude.  That's intense...
(02-22-2017, 06:50 PM)BeThereSoon Wrote: [ -> ]Considering at the moment my main goal was to cleanse my root chakras as much as possible, I wouldn't put it past me to bet your answer is spot on. After putting together certain synchronicties and blatantly obvious signs implying I need to work on my "foundation" the thought even crossed my mind last night that my fear is stemming from my subconscious which believes something or someone is always out to get me.
My heart absolutely drops every time I see a cop behind me even though I'll have nothing illegal on me (I was frequently in legal trouble when I was a minor, and decided what path I want to follow when I discovered LOO). I believe this fear is something I need to get over in order to further my journey but what's crazy is I NEVER CONNECTED THE TWO. I never would've thought that the entity I saw was a thought form originating from me to help me let go of that fear. Thank you so so much  Smile

BeThereSoon, I'm glad what I said resonated with you. I only have the book knowledge, I envy those of you who have experiences. 
I consider letting go fear as the first and a very important step in this journey of self discovery. It seems you were able to lift the veil and see into the thought plane during the said meditation. Since you were meditating about yourself, you saw the reflection of your thoughts. I think it's good that the figure you see is only smokey and not totally dark, and when it disappeared it left a light trail. I heard this is one reason that's important to have the discipline of the personality (if you may call that) that one is free of fear and other negative emotions, full of light and love, because then when you break the veil, you will see the reflection of the light and love you feel, and into your true higher self. 
I would suggest waiting a little and see, which Information comes to you over time.
I experienced many times things i didnt understand yet.

the urge to "know" often resulted in "intellectual Interpretation" in reading, in searching similar things on the Internet.
Mostly those "interpretations" showed to be wrong.
Most probably you will have more and similar experiences, but surely at some Point in Time you will have all the details. Sometimes its a matter of weeks, sometimes it takes years.

But surely it will come some time!!!
Trust in yourself!!!
It's very hard for a person who didnt have your experience to understand. there might be "Details" which you forgot to mention which are most important, but not at this Time for you, since you not yet understood.
It could have been a thought form, it could have been your "astral Body", it could have been a discarnate entity....many many possibilities!

I guess it doesnt indicate fear, Most likely we would view fear as more dark, but one cannot ne sure.

And concerning fear:
I dont believe fear is the first thing to "let go of".
it First has to be discovered and experienced, hard to let go of something you dont even know.

especially for the Male Part of population fear is an Emotion very often suppressed to the extreme.
i did perceive myself free of fear for years.
And some point i had enough self-honesty to at least se the effects of fear, figuring there MUST be fear that i cant feel. still fear is hard to grasp for me often.
apart from that, fear is probably connected to most if not all our blockages in the lower chakras.
i guess its the Last thing wie can let go of Smile

we could instead allow fear consciously in the first place.

Not sure if the saying is correct in english:
The shaman is not the one without fear, it's the one who knows his fear and moves despite of his fear!
(02-24-2017, 04:07 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest waiting a little and see, which Information comes to you over time.
I experienced many times things i didnt understand yet.

the urge to "know" often resulted in "intellectual Interpretation" in reading, in searching similar things on the Internet.
Mostly those "interpretations" showed to be wrong.
Most probably you will have more and similar experiences, but surely at some Point in Time you will have all the details. Sometimes its a matter of weeks, sometimes it takes years.

But surely it will come some time!!!
Trust in yourself!!!
It's very hard for a person who didnt have your experience to understand. there might be "Details" which you forgot to mention which are most important, but not at this Time for you, since you not yet understood.
It could have been a thought form, it could have been your "astral Body", it could have been a discarnate entity....many many possibilities!

I guess it doesnt indicate fear, Most likely we would view fear as more dark, but one cannot ne sure.

And concerning fear:
I dont believe fear is the first thing to "let go of".
it First has to be discovered and experienced, hard to let go of something you dont even know.

especially for the Male Part of population fear is an Emotion very often suppressed to the extreme.
i did perceive myself free of fear for years.
And some point i had enough self-honesty to at least se the effects of fear, figuring there MUST be fear that i cant feel. still fear is hard to grasp for me often.
apart from that, fear is probably connected to most if not all our blockages in the lower chakras.
i guess its the Last thing wie can let go of Smile

we could instead allow fear consciously in the first place.

Not sure if the saying is correct in english:
The shaman is not the one without fear, it's the one who knows his fear and moves despite of his fear!
Agua del Cielo, I completely agree with what you have written. :-) I want to clarify and say I consider someone who "knows his fear and moves despite of his fear" as someone who has "let go" his fear. I do NOT believe that one can move forward only if he has no fear at all.