Bring4th

Full Version: My Purpose of Love/Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spent the last 2 hours resonating to the vibration of Ra. Not channeling, but feeling the magnetic feeling and pressure of it. And the warmth.

I've decided to be an anchor for Ra's Love/Light into the planetary nexi, which should radiate out into the collective unconscious.

I think by doing this I can help Ra with some of their distortions. And maybe help with the harvest.

Let's hope I can stick with this, and remember to do it. I enjoyed it so much. It was warmth. I didn't feel too much loving because my heart feels blocked.
But it certainly was a positive feeling nonetheless.

I tried sending Love/Light directly to my mom to help, but it seemed to cause her a great deal of discomfort and pain.
So when I focus I send it to her higher self instead.

I've worked with Ra in the past. Once, I actually offered them my hands when I was at a police station with handcuffs on.
The handcuffs began getting tighter until it hurt so much that I called out and the police came and took them off.
It left indentions in my arms that lasted a few days with numbness that lasted for weeks.
It was really cool actually.

This time I'm offering my heart to share with the world. I'm asking Ra to send me their Love/Light and use me as a beacon or anchor to then send it out.
It should make some difference between them sending directly.

I also get to rest in the glow of Ra's vibration. I have hope that it will one day open my heart even more that I may actually feel the emotional love,
instead of just pressure at my heart center.

I've asked them for wisdom to balance my love as well. So I'll have to see over time how this works.

After resting in Ra's love/light (and scratching many itches) for a few hours, I saw the synchronicity of 33 on the clock.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspo...er-33.html

Then I saw 12:34.
Seems very noble of you.

By allowing them to heal the world through you, you will also heal yourself in the process.
I don't know if it's possible to experience some 6th density vibrations here in 4th density Earth. But I'm certainly trying.

I am getting little insights as well. Yesterday coming back from grocery shopping, in the parking lot I noticed how beautiful the sunny day was. And I physically felt the same beauty inside me. I was only concerned it might cause another manic episode. But I think I'm well taken care of by Ra.

Others I've read saying that we should do it all ourselves. That not to try getting help from other beings. But I like Ra's 2+ Billion year experience and how it can help me.

And I choose them because it feels like home. That's why I don't choose other social memory complexes.

I always admit that I don't know how it works. I just go by how I feel.
Seems fine and to do it all yourself is a STS perspective of evolution, but truth is that we all are One and never without one another. STO seeks a joint evolution, so I would think it is quite well to do it this way.

In your state of contemplation of the sunny day, you experienced being without separation with it's vibration. That is quite well.
I'm just barely starting to be able to feel distortions again on a general level, like planetary wide. It feels different from Ra's vibration that I believe I have experienced.

Sometimes I think I should help to smooth these distortions. Other times that I'm supposed to merge with them, and just accept them as they are.

My 2 main concerns are helping to still some of Ra's distortions and to help with the harvest.

So I make it my intent that the energy goes where it can make a difference of harvestability. Even if it goes to other lightworkers to aid in their work. Or to refugees who are suffering.
I can't understand in this 3D life, so I just do what comes to me in a moment. Then, when I get new ideas I follow those.
I feel now like my aura is being, or has been healed. Earth no longer feels "prickly" if that's the right word. It's the closest word I could find, but it's not like cactus prickly.
Just used to frazzle me.

I have inner peace for once. Just have to use my will to keep the energy flowing. I don't seem to need as much sleep these last 2 nights, but I did get some hours of sleep anyway,
and feel wide awake. I get to sleep almost any time I want to. I usually lie in bed and feel Ra's vibration in my whole body, and especially some pressure on my 3rd eye.

I want to be ready if there is a shift and 3 days of darkness because I'd like to go to the new Earth.

I hear different theories that sound good. Sometimes they differ from Ra's point of view.

It seems to be raising my vibration because I feel a lot more patient. Things don't annoy me that much. And I am a little better about standing up for myself and not being a doormat.

I watched a video which I posted in another thread that says that we each create our own version of the new Earth. And that much of our body on transition into 4D will be converted into energy.

I'm mostly seeing 444 and 555 now. I believe they talk about fulfilling our purpose with hard work. Mine doesn't seem that hard of work, so I'll have to see.
I found this after I started working with Ra again. I imagine it's like them singing to me.
We'll be Glorious. It could bring a tear to my eye, and I believe I moved onto a timeline where this was created.
The lights in this are also wonderfully beautiful.

ANGEL NUMBER 22
Number 22 brings the attributes of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 2 relates to your Divine life purpose and soul mission, duality and balance, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, insight, sensitivity and selflessness. Master Number 22 carries the energies and attributes of diplomacy, intuition and emotion, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, personal power, redemption, idealism, expansion and evolution, idealism, philanthropy and service and duty and manifesting your highest ideals and desires. Number 22 is a number of power and accomplishment.  
Angel Number 22 encourages you to work diligently on your spiritual life path and soul purpose.

Angel Number 22 brings a message from your angels that you are to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. Stand strong in your personal convictions and act accordingly. You have a great deal to achieve, and with devotion and inner-wisdom you will be able to successfully manifest your desired results.

Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes.

Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels to maintain your convictions and keep an optimistic outlook and a positive attitude as your desires are currently being manifested for you.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspo...er-22.html
Sync to me gw, because yesterday I showed that website to a friend while discussing synchronicities.

I really don't know when was the last time I went on it before that.
It's not bad, but when I do energy work with it coming through my upper chakras, I tend to fall asleep.

When I wake up, my body feels twice as heavy as it did before I laid down. It's funny taking some steps.

It gives me confirmation. I'm waiting to see if I can notice any 4D objects coming into view.
Felt some major blockages around my stomach. I have quite a bit of fat in that area. I'm like 280 lbs, 5'10.5"

I've read a couple of places that a lot of fat can hold more Light.

That's why some spiritual people who do energy work are hefty.

Getting enough synchronicities still, each day like 3-4.

Ordered some Iodine and Magnesium capsules to help decalcify my pineal gland.

Also ordered an angelite pendant to wear around my neck. When I looked at pictures of angelite some years back, the energy was very soft and comforting.

It should allow the angels to work with me even more.

My blue-ray doesn't come straight out of my neck. It's from my mouth, and I feel it on my upper front 2 teeth.

And my indigo ray feels like it's going inward, same with the violet. I don't know if it is violet-ray because Ra said that it was just a measure of your overall balance.

Still feel like there's a plate over my heart chakra that keeps green-ray out. But I do still feel loving, just not the warm fuzzies.
Hey all!

I woke up to this synchronicity. Which I believe would be a synch for everyone who sees it.
It was an Amazon.com email message I just got today where they recommend books. Also note the title of the book.

[Image: Holographic_Universe.jpg]

Also, woke up to 4:22 on the clock. Another 22 synchronicity.
Came right home at 2:22pm. As I develop my spirituality, I'm seeing more things that confirm it's the path for me.

Then I see things about Jesus, and heaven and hell. These I guess are traps I don't know. For each confirmation of our belief, there is probably an opposite one to choose from.

I don't know if it's tests that make us question our beliefs.
I don't think there's any trap, you're just fearful to be wrong within a Creation where there is no right or wrong.

To follow the STO path you just need to learn to be acceptant of everything you are and it will all heal and transmute as you do this work.
I feel your energy being much more flowing, and stable IGW. When you saw this Jesus and hell material, did you feel fear, and doom? If so it could have been apart of a greeting. What you say about test, and the opposite appearing. You are not incorrect.Ra says that every thought will have its opposite. Keep it up brother! Pulling it all together.
(02-28-2017, 04:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Came right home at 2:22pm. As I develop my spirituality, I'm seeing more things that confirm it's the path for me.

Then I see things about Jesus, and heaven and hell. These I guess are traps I don't know. For each confirmation of our belief, there is probably an opposite one to choose from.

I don't know if it's tests that make us question our beliefs.
Maybe they are ideologies you have that are being brought to your attention to give you something to balance. They may have better context in your new perspective which may allow you to look at them and make a new choice of how you view them.
(02-28-2017, 08:08 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I feel your energy being much more flowing, and stable IGW.  When you saw this Jesus and hell material, did you feel fear, and doom? If so it could have been apart of a greeting. What you say about test, and the opposite appearing. You are not incorrect.Ra says that every thought will have its opposite. Keep it up brother! Pulling it all together.

I don't recall feeling fear. More like confusion as to whether I'm on the right path when I'm exposed to so much Jesus stuff.

I'll keep doing what I have been, and learn to accept all views and all things.

I still feel the energy flowing like after 5 days.

IU, you can tune into my field and read it?

I ordered some angelite to wear around my neck which should even further soften the energy that I get from Ra.

Earlier today I felt a zapping/burning feeling on my left foot bottom, right in the middle of the arch. It hurt but it was short lived.

And then I hear whispers sometimes but they make no sense and are barely audible.
I would take it as an affirmation, of being on the right path.

Yes I can in general read your field, however I don't have access, and can only view what is shown. Right now your energy seems to be a lot 'cleaner' and stable than previously.

I like black Shiva lingham personally. I also like a pure quartz crystal as well.

These whispers...what is the feeling surrounding them?

I have felt your energy before, as entropic, and have worried about you. I believe we both come from the same group.
(03-01-2017, 12:19 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would take it as an affirmation, of being on the right path.

Yes I can in general read your field, however I don't have access, and can only view what is shown.  Right now your energy seems to be a lot 'cleaner' and stable than previously.

I like black Shiva lingham personally. I also like a pure quartz crystal as well.

I have felt your energy before, as entropic, and have worried about you. I believe we both come from the same group.

Thanks.

Years back I was warned by user Ali Quadir on PM to be very careful when working with higher energies, cause you could end up in a long stay in a mental ward.
The longest I was in one was like a week and a half each time (there were 3).

But this time I don't need a hospital.

The whispers at first started me a little. I thought they were coming from my mom in the other room. But she was in her bedroom across the home from me, so it wasn't her.

I also allow the universe to flow through me unrestricted. I seem to attract positive things. I don't work now so I spend quite a bit of time meditating.

I have a book I'm reading about a better planet.

Oh, that reminds me I did dream about planets or something last night. I think they were slightly positive or neutral dreams.
Hmm I would be careful with higher energies as well, Though if you feel at peace with it, then I wouldn't change my path.

What is meditation like for you?
Lately my meditations (which I do in my chair or bed) have been about increasing the will. When I think of it my indigo ray gets stronger.
Then I feel blockages in my stomach, which has a lot of fat.
I've read a couple of places that say that more fat can hold a greater amount of light.

I have trouble staying awake though while doing the exercises, because higher energies make me sleepy.
I stretch a lot, and yawn a lot too.

Yes, I'm very much at peace. Whenever I get a scary image (like I just did with a creepy clown with sharp teeth) I send it love. Sometimes I'm startled, but that only lasts for like 2 seconds.

The energy also tickles my muscles. Hard to explain, but inside I'm all ticklish.

The feeling of Ra's energy is amazing. At least what I can feel here in 3D. It's soft and very dense at my 3rd eye. I get crown chakra activity that can be pretty strong too.

If I can help raise even one person's vibration to make them harvestable, it will all be due to Ra for their help. And it will all be worth it.
Just got this synchronicity from the Universe.
Those who have YouTube Red can watch the episode from Vsauce.

In our spiritual seeking, it's all about knowing ourself.

Haven't watched it yet, but if anything stands out I'll be sure to update.
I believe that 8 is the octave density, but not sure. 8 does represent Infinity though.

[Image: Do_You_Know_Yourself.jpg]
Yes, "Know thyself" is what the spiritual path is all about. I have a friend who has no interest in anything spiritual or metaphysical, but through her own processes and path, she knows that life is all about knowing the self! It's amazing to see how we all can reach certain conclusions coming from very different backgrounds and perspectives.
Someone on Reddit responded to my post in a Law of One subreddit:

"this makes every molecule in me smile. helping hearts and hands in the harvest make more of a difference than you can imagine.

a group of entities of negative orientation recently made their ways Home. it was a beautiful, sweet, experience to hear some say "i just want to go home, but i can not leave without help." To be in the position to offer help, and then be blessed to see the home coming. For many. "home" is where the healing and rest will be found after our work. Home is where light and love are at their stength.
it is the power and intention of many to serve as you do. i thank you. on behalf of those harvested, they shine with gratitude and love and thanks for your service to the creator."
I found that when I ask Ra to send me love/light into my heart, I actually have to steer their energy into my chakra. It touches my field, but I mentally have to focus and push it into there. I ask Ra for this because my heart chakra and solar plexus chakra both feel uneasy/weak a lot of the time. I need the healing. It feels really good to  bathe in their light.

Sometimes it actually makes my body feel warm. Sometimes there's some vibrations in my body.

My field feels very smooth and not too distorted now. But when something troubles me, I am easily swayed. And I have to rebuild my field. I'd prefer to be in their love/light all the time if I could. It satisfies me more than anthros ever did. There's no real warm fuzzies, but it is warm.

Edit: Since I just started directing the energy, it starts to build, and then it takes on a life of its own. It becomes automatic.
(03-01-2017, 12:19 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would take it as an affirmation, of being on the right path.

Yes I can in general read your field, however I don't have access, and can only view what is shown.  Right now your energy seems to be a lot 'cleaner' and stable than previously.

It's good to meet you friend.
I got the idea from some websites to contact angels, which feel of a different vibration than Ra.
They can help with things that may seem illogical.
So I'm working to shift myself to a more positive timeline.
There is already existing an infinite number of parallel earths. Many of these are of a positive nature.
Some are already in 4D.
I have many blockages within me that need to shift. My very body needs to become lighter, less dense.

I have begun to change my diet to vegetarian.
I hope that lasts or makes a difference.

I think the angels can help to open my heart a bit more effectively than Ra did, because of beliefs that limit me.
I've been doing energy work for 10+ years.