Bring4th

Full Version: Astrological both charts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently took up studying astrology because I wanted to read my astrological birth chart. The discoveries I'm finding are fascinating. Astrology isn't my preferred system. I prefer to use the Tarot and Qaballah. But nonetheless, I figured it would be a fascinating project.

Are there people here who know their astrology? I would love to hear your opinions on some things. I also invite all others to join in this thread if you have questions or insights on your birth chart.

One of the interesting planetary positions in my chart is Pluto ruled by Scorpio, and the Moon ruled by scorpio both in the 7th house. This would be "Generation Y". I read somewhere that this is the generation that is bringing in great positive change, BUT we have ourselves to balance and harmonize, which is refelective of healing the distortions in the planetary consciousness as a whole. Generation Y for the great majority have the life lessons having to deal with abandonment, loss, and/or betrayal. Usually at least one of those. Personally, I agree with this because my father always felt distant. My parents have been together my whole life but I never felt like I truly had a father. My mother was the one who was both nurturing and caring and also the breadwinner and head of the family in my eyes. Anyway.

I'm trying to put the pieces together as best I can but I need help. My south node is ruled by cancer in the 4th house and north node is ruled by Capricorn in the 10th house. Saturn ruled by Aquarius is directly on the cusp,00 degrees, of the 11th and 10th house.

Vertex is ruled by Libra in the 6th house. I heard that the vertex is the karmic pole in my life. What does that mean? Does that mean I have karmic ties to work, health, and service? My sun sign ruled by libra is also in the 6th house , and so is mercury ruled by libra in the 6th house. I would say with my simplistic understanding that mercury is my conscious mind and the sun is the center and focus of my life.

Anyway, any help and insights would be fantastic. Thank you !
I've been quite the passive learner on astrology but it is the area of study I had most success in sharing with others. Now every now and then I get new intel from friends about it which is nice and makes my understanding grow.

I had made this thread if you are interested :
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11125
1:33 am 12/25/1987 Tulsa Oklahoma.

Will you help me find my signs minyutar?
I'm not a professional, just a hobbyist.

Past life issues are generally indicated in the twelfth house (hidden things). Ideally this is in the natal chart (which places your rising sign based on time and place of birth at the ascendant—the place in your chart in the first house which represents the horizon and what is rising at birth into sight).

The north and south nodes also speak of past lives and destiny. The north node is the dragon's head—what you are learning and focusing on in this life; and the south node is the dragon's tail—where you've come from, your comfort zone, and what you need to move on from in order to complete what you came here to do.

And the whole chart and all the placements work together is synchronization. Everything is connected to everything else. It's a dance of energies that coalesce at the time chosen to enter this incarnation.